How do I change the email address I used when I signed up for MS

How do I change my email address on my MS Office Online account?
When I signed up I inadvertantly misspelled my email, didn't catch it,
submitted and now ?

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

memory dump by using ctrl+scrlk+scrlk
To troubleshoot a server (w2k8, sp2) I have set up to do memory dump using ctrl+scrlk+scrlk and dedicated dump file. I tested it and it triggered the dump. But I expected the server to reboot itself at the end but it didn't. It showed 100% complete and stayed at the blue screen. I had to manaully power it down/on. Is it supposed to like this? After reboot a new memory.dmp was created. I guess it is working but just curious if it should reboot itself once done. Any idea? Thanks. Chris;1259949 Wrote: > To troubleshoot a server (w2k8, sp2) I have set up to do...

incoming emails ok but can't send emails
I recently added a ES 2003 to an Exchange 5.5 org. and so far so good. Now I want to decomission 5.5 but when I stopped the services (as a test), I can't send email anymore but receiving works fine. - Telnet on exch2003 server port 25 is responding - nslookup works fine returning the proper MX record in the domain from outside I changed the MX record on the internal DNS server to point to the new ES 2003. I know MX records are related to incoming messages. So what did I miss ? TIA The 5.5 server still has an IMS. Add an SMTP Connector to the Ex2003 server and increase the co...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Stop sheet showing when Using Datapig's Force Users to enable macr
Hi, I think this is probably not do-able I'm using Datapig Technologies example to force users to enable macros When the workbook is closed all sheets other than a warning sheet are very hidden so that if the workbook is opened with macros disabled then the user can only see a warning sheet saying to close and open with macros enabled. Then on opening with macros enabled the waring sheet is very hidden and the other sheets can be seen. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("Warning").Visible = True Sh...

more on VBA function name change

Automatically move original email to folder on reply
When replying to messages, I want the original email to be automatically moved to a folder within my mailbox. I have played around with the inbox rules however, it appears I can only automatically move a copy of my sent message to a designated folder, and not my original message. Each time I reply to messages I want them moved to folder x. I know I could just create a rule to move them all into folder x before I read them however, I want to leave my unreplied messages in my inbox so I know which messages still need responses. Any help much appreciated!! Thanks. You should be abl...

How to change icon for my application

Updating Contacts via Email
Can anyone recommend software that will send info update requests to everyone in my contacts folder and integrate their replies automatically? I found a program called Contacts Clinic, but I can't find any sort of review of it. Does it work? Is there a better alternative? I'm not looking forward to the prospect of calling every number in there to update manually. ...

Excel Pivot Items Using C#
I am working on a C# add-in that modifies pivot tables. I have done this work in VBA, and the object model seems straightforward, e.g., PivotTable-PivotFields-PivotItems, but I can not get the object for PivotItems, or iterate through the items. Do I need something other than PivotItems? Code for PivotFields, that works: IExcel.PivotFields pvtfs = (IExcel.PivotFields) pvtTable.get_PageFields(Missing.Value); foreach (IExcel.PivotField pvtf in pvtfs) { Code for the does nto work, and PivotItems shows no va...

Send.Item message when using mapi emailing
Hi, When using the MAPI profile to send mails via Send.Item Outlook stops and shows the Yes, No message for permission to send. I have checked all IE settings and Outlook but cant turn this off? I know its there somewhere, any help locating and turning off this setting would be fantastic! Kind Regards James See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, an...

using IMAP and Outlook to share folders on 5.5 SP4?
I've got a client with 5.5 SP4 who wants to be able to drag an email from his inbox to a shared folder that his assistant can access. The server is outside their network, so can only use IMAP or POP3 I tried opening up port 143 for IMAP and created a new public folder using Outlook. I can see this new folder using Exchange Administrator app. When I drag an email from the Outlook inbox into the new public folder, I get a msg of: Can't move the items. The server responded: REFERRAL imap://userName:AUTH="@server.com/Public/%20Folders/Test] there is no replica for that mailbox o...

How to change newsgroup message font

Address Search
Hi Group, Newbie trying to learn some basics. I have a list of addresses and have created queries to return postcode matches. Each query returns perhaps 20 different addresses. To cut this list down I've created a query using a table which provides the property number and the postcode. That works fine. Where I get stumped is where the property has a name not a number or perhaps both. I am trying, so far without success, to compile a query that looks for postcode and either property number or name, which would include an added safeguard that would return alternate property matches i...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Change a formula to an acual number

Cant send emails 06-04-10
I get the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'free movies', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E How do I fix it so I can get emails. ...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How do use the if formula
How do I use an IF formula that displays PASSING if the average of the project grades is at or above 36 points and UNSATISFACTORY if that is not the case? if each score is in cells A1 to A4 then use =IF(AVERAGE(A1:A4)>=36,"PASSING ","UNSATISFACTORY ") -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders) "Fahim" wrote: > How do I use an IF formula that displays PASSING if the average of the > project grades is at or above 36 points and UNSATIS...