error 1935 HRESULT 0x80070424,Office Standard 2007,vista 64-bit

Hy.
I tried to install Office Standard 2007 on my comp (Windows Vista 64-bit)
and failed.
I received an error 1935  {97F81AF1-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B33B9A1E18E} HRESULT
0x80070424.
Help.
Thanks.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926804
Or
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946691
and
http://kbalertz.com/926804/Error-message-install-Office-error-occurred-during-installation-assembly.aspx

--
Peter

"misha77" <misha77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hy.
> I tried to install Office Standard 2007 on my comp (Windows Vista 64-bit)
> and failed.
> I received an error 1935  {97F81AF1-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B33B9A1E18E} HRESULT
> 0x80070424.
> Help.
> Thanks.

0
Peter
12/1/2009 3:59:42 AM
I received the exact same error.  I have .NET Framework 3.1 on my
computer.  I have reviewed all three links but couldn't get the office
2007 install to work.  Any other ideas.
Thanks
Chris

--
chris17
chris17's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/175601.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
chris17
1/18/2010 11:08:06 PM
Have you found something ?
I have exactly the same issue than the first ( error 1935 HRESULT
0x80070424 ). I have reinstalled Microsoft . net framework 3.5 sp1, i
have done the second linki but without success...
Have you found something?

--
bendetroit
bendetroit's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/201296.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/office-setup/1277189.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
bendetroit

Excel Progrom Error

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

Outlook 2007 search issues
I have a customer with Windows Vista SP1/Office 2007 and the automatic search function does not work. You can still type into the search box at the top of the inbox, but you have to actually press the search button to look for a search term. Index service is functioning, but when you look at the Indexing Options function under the Control Panel, it states that the Index Service is not running. I looked under the Windows Components and Index Service is installed. I have also checked the hard drive and the drive is indexed. I am officially stumped. Any suggestions on where to go now...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

vista publisher network places
i upgraded to Vista and am having trouble uploading to my website that has been up and running for years using xp and publisher 07. Now I keep getting an error message that "cannot find url or network connections. Vista does not have "network places". can anyone help me Prepare, publish, and maintain your Publisher Web site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA100947601033.aspx It is written for Pub 2007, but if you are using IE7 instead of IE6, then the directions for using Vista would apply for Pub 2003. FTP uploading has changed with the introduction of IE7. Pa...

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2007
I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook 2003. Can that be done? Is Outlook 2007 backward compatable? No. Afraid you will need to uninstall OL 2007 and then install OL 2003 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Guy" <gdelaney@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote in message news:OTykI2Q$KHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook > 2003. Can...

Re: Money 2004

Uninstalling Office 2000 SR1
Is there anyway to uninstall SR1? I have installed it and am having some problems. Trouble is that is was installed over the network. Thanks, Coop maybe just uninstalling all of Office2k and reinstalling (I've seen some patches that say that there is no backout procedure--don't know for xl2kSR1). OFF2000: Utility to Completely Remove Remaining Office CD1 Files and Registry Entries http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=239938 (and there's one for xl97, too) OFF97: How to Completely Remove Microsoft Office 97 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;15865...

Troubles connecting to CRM3.0 with Office Client
Hello all. I have some serious troubles connecting to our hosted CRM3.0 service by using the new updated CRM Client 3.0. First I install the client that I download from Microsoft/download, and then I try to install it. The first issues is that when being asked for the address to this CRM server you wanna connect to to install application tells me that it cannot connect to the CRM system. I can login to the system using the webinterface. Im using the new client for Windows Vista and Office 2007, and im using Vista + Office2007. Our CRM3.0 Server is behind a ISA firewall and is usi...

Technical error

Avery 5168 template for Office Publisher.
I need to use Avery 5168 labels to make Price Labels in Office Publisher. Anyone have a template for this label to use in Publisher? Make your own label template to suit. It is easy to do yourself. "AFF007" <AFF007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69BEE69B-B206-46A9-89D7-1C986D16DC9A@microsoft.com... > I need to use Avery 5168 labels to make Price Labels in Office Publisher. > Anyone have a template for this label to use in Publisher? ...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Exchange availability at branch offices
Hi, It's a fundamental question regarding Exchange availability at branch offices. We have a single Win2k3 domain across main office and one branch office via WAN. Mangement wants to make sure branch office has access to email "even in the case Exchange goes down in main office." I don't know if there's a better solution than "making sure Exch NEVER goes down in main office" if we ignore WAN and internet issues here. Local vendor suggests to set up a sub domain and put an Exchange server at local branch. I think it's a BAD idea. What will you do? T...