correct settings for sql in ms office 2007

I don't believe my SQL is starting when I open MS Office 2007. I cannot send
or receive email within the program. Which insances of SQL require what
settings please. I'm at my wits end. Thank you.

subtotals/totals from SQL statement
Access 03/WinXP I am using a function to generate an SQL statement based on several user-defined filters from a form. This SQL statement is used as the record source in the OnOpen statement of the report property. I have no problems with the SQL statement, filters, etc. - the report displays exactly the records requested. Where I am having an issue in the the report's group subtotals and the report totals; the amounts calculated are the totals for the *entire* underlying table of the initial SQL statement from the function and *not* the filtered set of records. I tried using th...

Watch this corrective update that came from Microsoft Corporation
--onkdsuysvvng Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="bfbhdbklwehwbiu"; type="multipart/alternative" --bfbhdbklwehwbiu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ampkwllbdcvecaddz" --ampkwllbdcvecaddz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install n...

SQL Reporting Services
Hello In System Settings > Report Categories i get the message " Report categories are not available because SQL Server Reporting Services is not installed or has not been configured for Microsft CRM" the URL https://myserver/Reports works and the https://myserver/reportserver also works what configuration should I do to Microsoft CRM to fix this error - message thank you Athan Check in Deployment Manager on your CRM server. Right click the name of your server and click the "Configure SQL Reporting Services URL" and make sure it is correct. -- Matt Wittemann ...

Payroll corrections after Payroll Year is closed
I have a client who closed their payroll year and issued W2s. Now, they've realized that because the last payroll of 2008 was printed on 12/31 but not distributed until January 2nd, it needs to fall into 2009 for wage reporting purposes. My first thought to correct this was to void the checks from the last payroll and re-issue them but I've discovered GP won't let you do this once the payroll year has been closed. Has anyone ever run into this scenario and if so, how was it corrected? Thx, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www....

downloading Office 2007 Professional didn't upgrade my outlook 20.
I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then converted to my own. I also have Office 2000 still on my computer. How do I get outlook to upgrade from 2000 to 2007? The trial version of Outlook will not install if any other version of Outlook is installed What does "converted to my own" mean? "rmeadie" <rmeadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A302D5A5-12EA-4C56-8944-53FAD9A7A0C1@microsoft.com... >I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then > converted to my own. I also have Office ...

Security Settings in P2007 server
which security settings allow a user the ability to create an Issue or risk for a project. I have created a new group, catagory and template and everything works except that they cannot create a new risk or issue on any of the projects they have access to. Any ideas? -- Sharktracker Can you tell us which of the SharePoint Security groups the users are showing up under? My guess is they are showing up under Readers ... - Web Administrators (Microsoft Office Project Server) DESCRIPTION: Users who have Manage Windows SharePoint Services permission in Microsoft Office P...

How do I set up a checkbook register?
I would like to set up a checkbook register in excel. I have a basic idea but the total column fills before I put an entry in the row. Hi! Change your total formula so that it won't show the total until/unless there are enties in either the debit or deposit fields. EG: D2 = debits E2 = deposits H2 = total or balance formula in H2: =IF(OR(D2="",E2=""),"",Your Total Formula) Biff >-----Original Message----- >I would like to set up a checkbook register in excel. I have a basic idea but >the total column fills before I put an entry in the row....

Setting up a second E Mail account
I use Outlook 2003 with Outlook Live with my Hotmail account. I also have a tiscali.co.uk E mail account but I can only read messages for the latter if I click on Send/Receive in the toolbar and then click "poptiscali.co.uk" and click on "inbox". Any tiscali messages then appear in the general "inbox". Is there any way of setting up outlook so that it automatically picks up E mails from my tiscali inbox in addition to my hotmail inbox which already works on this basis? Both addresses are loaded in outlook using tools. Any guidance would be much appreciated...

Office 2004 on Intel works, for a while, then apps will not launch
Hello all! I searched previous posts extensively before posting. But my problem does not seem to come from corrupted fonts or preferences. Problem : Office apps work fine after a reboot, but eventually, I become unable to relaunch them. I have to reboot again to get them to work. Details : MacBook Pro, 1gig of ram. Office 2004 11.2.6. OS 10.4.7. I'll open Entourage, work a bit, close it, and then I can't open it anymore. The splash screen does not even appear completely (white rectangle). Console gives : ***** Date/Time: 2006-08-09 12:03:11.089 -0400 OS Version: 10.4.7 (...

Copying Data from MS Word into Excel
I�m trying to copy (a lot of) numerical data from Word documents int Excel. Typical data in the word document would be; 60 4475P 1 8 -0.0592 -4 8 2 8 -14 6 5 8 -29 2 7 8 -53 -10 3 -57 Is there anyway I can select ALL in Word and then copy / paste int Excel, such that each group of numbers land in a different Cell ? The idea result would be an Excel paste like this; .............A..........B..........C..........D..........E................an so on... 1..........60.......4475P......1..........8.........-0.0592......

Taste corrective patch
--zncknrruviimfhh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="nqkfxcjees"; type="multipart/alternative" --nqkfxcjees Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="iqpjepqzbj" --iqpjepqzbj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

Background Sound will not play when previewed in Publisher 2007
I am currently evaluating Publisher 2007 via the trial version. I have created a webpage. The problem is this, I have added background sounds to all my pages, however, when I preview the site on Internet Explorer 7, it will not play. The background sound files have the .mid extension and they will not play. This is becoming very frustrating. I have checked my computer to make sure all my audio settings are functioning properly and I have also checked to make sure that Internet Explorer is compatible with this program. Any advice? To add a background sound to Pub 2007, go to Too...

Emails correct sent?
Hallo, Sometimes when i am forwarding a mail to somebody the mail in the map "messages send" is seen as send to myself? So, i am not sure if the person has really received the mail. Regards Huib That is an indication that a problem occurred during the send(process interrupted by user, the ISP, or an AV client are a few of the causes) - The message may have been sent and received(only the recipient can verify if delivered). - WLM creates that message in that form just in case you need to recover the contents and recreate the message -- ...winston ms-mv...

How do i transfer spreedsheet info in excel to MS Word make label
How do i transfer information on a Excel spreadsheet into a word mail merge to make labels. I am new at this. water, For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "water"...

How do you put two sets of page numbers in the footer?
I am trying to add page numbers to the footer as well as a subsection page numbers. Can this be done? On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:29:01 -0800, gilmore wrote: > I am trying to add page numbers to the footer as well as a subsection page > numbers. Can this be done? I have no idea of what YOU mean by subsection page numbers, but if it is a Group page number look here: See: "Printing First and Last Page Numbers for Report Groups " http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0013.htm -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

how to enter registration key for mac microsoft office 2004
i bought microsoft office 2003 for my pc, but i just got a macbook and i'm wondering if the registration key would be compatible for the mac so i don't need to buy the software again. also, how do i even enter the registration key for mac microsoft office 2004? In article <1171140549.327044.38510@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, ccchristiannn@gmail.com wrote: > i bought microsoft office 2003 for my pc, but i just got a macbook and > i'm wondering if the registration key would be compatible for the mac > so i don't need to buy the software again. You can run Of...

Where is the MS Money 2007 rebate form?
I just downloaded MS Money 2007 Premium, but the rebate form never appeared in the download process. I gather from reading the Microsoft order website that it is suppose to be available at the end of the download. Well it never was and I'm afraid I've clicked something wrong. I know several people here have downloaded the program, so how did you get your rebate form? How can I get my rebate form? Please help. Well, I just purchsed TaxCut Premium and MS Money 2007 Deluxe at CompUSA only to find no $40.00 rebate form for Money (like advertised in a number of places). Staples has one, T...

Setting item class to inactive
Every year, we set a bunch of items in our item master to inactive (using the Inventory Wizard). These are matrix items, and although every item in the class may be inactive, the item class itself is still showing up on our item lookup. This is a real pain to search through. Some of these items are three or four years old, and may have the same or similar desctiption as a current item, which makes it confusing for our store managers. I don't want to delete the ItemClass record, since we use those records for a number of custom reports based on historical data. I would make two sugg...

Regarding Integration with MS Office (Excel)
Hi, I have installed Microsoft Snap in Phase1.5 on a machine with microsoft Office 2003 and Dotnet Frame work 2.0 After that I am able to see MSCRM objects with in MS Word when I click Insert from CRM. But in MS Excel it gives an error saying customization assembly could not be loaded when I click Insert from CRM button in Menu and I am not able to see any CRM objects. Please let me know the solution to handle this. Thanks and Regards, Pavan What is it Microsoft snap, thanks. Pavan wrote: > Hi, > > I have installed Microsoft Snap in Phase1.5 on a machine with microsoft > O...

Outlook settings
When I close Outlook the Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and User Name change from "mail.comcast.net" and "b.clouter" to "localhost" and b.clouter/mail.comcast.net" respectively. eg Everytime I open Outlook I have to reset these settings to read new mail. What do I do to stop this? This is commonly caused by an antivirus program set to scan incoming mail. If you have one, try disabling the e-mail scan and see if that fixes the problem. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please repl...

Remove & Reinstall Office/Outlook 2007
Want to remove and reinstall Outlook 2007 from my desktop. What happens to alkl my email & folders? Will they be there when I reinstall? Thanks! You might want to post first why you want to uninstall/reinstall Office 2007? Often reinstalling really doesn't resolve problems. If you describe the problem, we may be able to resolve it for you without all the work. However, having a good backup is an excellent idea: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "Jon M" <JonM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1167B4E-BE58-439B-9267...

Need MS POS Export help
------------------------------------- I have inherited an MS POS system installed in 2005. This is not Dynamics but its predecessor. I want to move onto another POS system, but I need to export all the items, customers and vendors from the current system. This is my first POS system experience and I do not see an EXPORT in the file menu so that I could simply dump the files to flat files. I do see an export function on reports, but I don't see a report that gives the complete information about the files I need. I see that reports are built from XML but I don't see an easy way t...

Electronic statements and MS Money
I enter my electronic Bank of America statment into MS Money once weekly. I have also told Money about my reaccuring bills. When I pay a bill, do I enter it into my registry? Keep in mind that my bank statment, includes my payments automatically. I'm worried about my reoccuring bills counting twice thus throwing off my cash forcast. In other words, I'm afraid that my reoccuring MS Money bills will count in addition to my bank statement. How the heck does MS MONEY know that my Bank Statement already includes my bill payments. Thanks for your help. I'm very new to this, so ...

Smartlist builder and new SQL view
I have created a view in SQL 2005. I've used the view with crystal reports and had no problems. I was going to create a smartlist with smartlist builder but when I look for the view under Add SQL Table, it is not there. I granted DYNGRP select, insert, update, and delete permissions. I see other views that I have created but not this one. What am I missing? We are on GP 10.00.1061 -- ToddR Todd, you need to explicitly grant SmartList Builder permissions to the view. To do this: - Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > SmartList Builder > Security > SQL Table Security -...

Where is the A3 page size in Word 2007?
A3 page size doesn't appear in my drop down menu. Where is it? as I want to insert an A3 document in my report. The selection of paper sizes is provided by the printer driver. Is your printer capable of printing A3? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD71E715-A115-484B-B2FA-A544F7CC950D@microsoft.com... > A3 page size doesn't appear in my drop down menu. Where is it? as I want > to > insert an A3 document in ...