Connect to my Skydrive Folders from Word 2007

I have installed the MS Office Live Add-in so that I can open and save
documents directly to my Office Live folders from within Word 2007. I would
like to do the same with my Skydrive but can't seem to connect to it from
within Word 2007.

Activating Office 2007. How long?
How long can I activate Office 2007? My computer might break down in 5 years. Then I will buy new hardware and wish to install my spare Windows XP and my spare license of retail Office 2007 (because I am used to them): Will I be able to activate them at that time in the future??? And if a PC fails in 5+ years why would you then want to install a version of windows, which has currently been superceeded by Vista & now Win7 Assuming the world still exits in 5 years time I suspect that MS will also "officeuser53" <officeuser53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Trying to move messages to folders
When I try to move certain email messages to other folders (manually), suddenly I get this message: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Even with the restarts, I still get the error messages. I looked up the error message in the database, but it seems to be listed only in cases where you're forwarding mail, not moving it. I also checked for updates to Outook 2002, but the scan said I was up-to-date. This all happened, by the way, after I installed Service Pack 2. Can anyone help? Thanks so much! ...

SBS Connectivity issues
Experiencing intermittent delays and dropped connections to Small Business Server. Config is: SBS2003 SP2 (all current patches) running on HP ML110 server; 4 PCs onsite - 3 used by onsite staff; 1 used by remote user to access server via RWW. Users run basic Office apps, Outlook, Quickbooks, internet access. Also have an Avaya VIOP phone system (4 phones) on the network. Everything has been in place for almost 4 years. Having more frequent connectivity issues. Onsite PCs show delays in Outlook connecting to Exchange ('Trying to connect ...). Remote user reports...

Public Folders Calendar
Here is the scenario... I have a downstate off ice, who would like to keep a public calendar for their office in the public folders. I have a central person, not in there office, who does all of the calendaring from a third party program that accesses each individuals calendar, based on their username, and adds entries to their personal calendars. I want to know if there is a way to attach a generic user name to the calendar within the public folders, for the downstate office, so that the program that adds entries will automatically add it to the calendar within the public folders. ...

Money 2007 Delux stops working when updating
I've been using Money 2007 Deluxe since its release with no problems. Suddenly last week it stops working whenever I request it to update my accounts. If I do not force an update to the accounts - it works perfectly fine and will download transactions every 24 or so hours. I've read a number of posts with people having issues when the program opens - I don't know if it's the same issue. Still, I've reinstalled the software, closed modules, changed my start page and removed online services for ING Direct (an issue in and of itself). Is there a fix out ...

ODBC Connection Not Connecting
I am using the below code to 1) automatically connect to a Microsoft ODBC for Oracle connection called "FIN_CUR" and 2) run an query on a linked table in FIN_CUR The issue i am having is that the ODBC connect part of the script appears to be working, but when it goes to try to run the query I still get the popup prompting for user name and password to make the connection to the ODBC. I have verify that the user name and password are correct, but don't know what I am missing. Here is my code Public Sub OraConnect() Dim strErr As String On Error GoTo...

Favorite Folders #6
Is there a way to get rid of the -favorite folder- in Outlook 2003 / Sp2 ? I'd rather use more space for All Mail Folders. Not sure about OL2003 since I don't have it installed here but in OL2007 you can turn it off here: View menu > Navigation Pane > Favorite Folders "Marko" <dvcs@3web.net> wrote in message news:u7PBRktSHHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to get rid of the -favorite folder- in Outlook 2003 / Sp2 ? > I'd rather use more space for All Mail Folders. "Marko" <dvcs@3web.net> wrote in message news:u7PBRk...

Missing Email in Public Folder.
I have a business user told me that when he goes to one of the folder under Public Folder in Outlook, he doesn't get all the emails. He only gets 3 emails under the public folder. When I go to the same folder, I got 10 emails. He's filter is off. Do you know what is happening? Any help is appreciated! Terrence Nope - too few details for any helpful response. And I am through digging for the details. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without readin...

Project 2007 Standard Limitations
Hi I am using project 2007 professional and it works well with our remote project server. my other managers are using project 2007 standard. my question is : Is there any service packs or support packages to connect project 2007 standard with project server? Thanks in advance Muthukumar -- Users of Microsoft Project Standard 2007 CANNOT ever connect to Project Server 2007, and there are no service packs or support packages to allow the Standard software to connect to Project Server. If your fellow PMs need to use Project Server 2007, they must all upgrade to Microsoft...

Backup of Inbox and sub-folders
I want to create either a macro or some vb code to run from a button. Any pointers Thanks EHarford ...

Simultaneous socket connections. Is there a limit?
My client wants me to write an application that maintains 30 or 40 simultaneous socket connections to different hardware devices. For each device the throughput requirements are very small since only some small packets are sent occasionally at random intervals. Is there a simultaneous limit? 30 or 40 is far more then I have ever done. I don't want any surprises. Is there a limit? I assume XP Professional would handle this. Correct? Would XP Home be any different? My laptop has XP home. To certain incoming ports, its 10, although there are several cracks out their to remove this...

Moss 2007 won't crawl WSS 2.0 managed paths
I'm trying to crawl some WSS 2.0 managed paths from Moss 2007 search. I have the following crawl rules setup in Moss: http://rootsite/* http://rootsite/apps/* http://rootsite/projs/* The http://rootsite gets crawled, but not the managed paths. I've tried everything I can think of to get Moss to crawl the WSS 2.0 managed paths. Is there some kind of configuration setting on the WSS 2.0 site I'm missing to enable the managed paths to be crawled? ...

Outlook Win98SE Trying to Connect to Server time out. IBM 390E & Rogers.com
I have loaded Win98SE and Office 97 on an IBM 390E laptop using IBM Etherjet 10/100 network card connected to a D- Link 714P+ 4-port wire&wireless cable router. Network file transfers work fine, IE 6 works fine. Outlook often hangs when it loads and trys to connect to the (Rogers.com) server to download email messages. I contacted Rogers tech support and all settings are correct. If I take the router out of the loop and connect directly to the cable modem - Outlooks works like a charm & fast downloading of messages. I have 3 other PCs connected on the LAN and all work fine...

VPN can't connect to workstations
I am running a 2k3 network and I am trying to connect my laptop w/ Vista to it using VPN. I can connect to the server and use server shares with no problem. My problem is that it cannot connect to the workstations . Would appreciate any input on that. "john" <johnbahran@hotmail.com> said this in news item news:b4419f87-386b-41de-876a-e3546096ecc2@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > I am running a 2k3 network and I am trying to connect my laptop w/ > Vista to it using VPN. I can connect to the server and use server > shares with no problem. My problem is ...

IMAP: A connection to the server cannot be established
I have Outlook 2007 Installed on Two Separate PCs. One has Vista installed, and the other, Windows 7. McAfee Security Center is the Anti-Virus software unstalled on both PCs. I have setup 2 IMAP Accounts on each PC and can only get the ones on the Vista Box to work correctly. This is the error I keep getting on the Windows 7 Box: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for [my-email-account].' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for [my-email-account]. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this ...

Microsoft 2007 Access
Please help. I am trying to convert my access from 2000 to 2007 and running into two problems so far. first is that i am told that the gotocontrol on a macro to go from a form to a subform is no longer available. what do i use? how do i get around this? second the field in my main table is called letter and is what is unique to all of my tables. when i try to access a client's info from a form that opens a clients subform - I am told that error 2538 has occured and that this letter field could refer to more than one table listed. and then error number 2950 appears. any ideas? ...

How Do I Delete one of two personal folders listed in Outlook
Hi, in my folders list I have two sets of personal folders. I want delete one folder. How Do I Delete one of two personal folders listed in Outlook Later, Ray That would depend on your Outlook version and what you did to acquire two sets of folders. As long as you haven't corrupted your profile, just R click and close the non-default folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "roadracer" <roadracer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F189F38-EEB4-4335-BE19-32506532FFEE@microsoft.com... > Hi, in my folders list I have two sets of personal folders. I wan...

server connect
When I first start up Outlook 2003, it contacts the mail server and everything is hunky-doory. However, when attempting to next access the mail account by the send/receive access or in background, it indicates that it cannot locate the server and gives me error (0x80004210A). This error number is not consistent other than for the 0x800 portion. The location does not change, so how can it find it initially, and not later on? I'm confused. What type of mail server? POP3, IMAP, Exchange, HTTP, Other...? Does the same happen when you disable your firewall and/or virusscanner (integra...

IE8 and Firefox won't connect to Yuku?
I've been having an issue tonight where my internet won't connect to the Yuku site first on IE8 then on Firefox, both sites got the same screen telling me it's an inactive site and I have connection issues. I ran the trouble shooter and it's telling me I don't have an issue? I'm on Windows 7 upgrade from XP, Windows Firewall is on, spyware is AVG and Spybot. I checked all the settings and nothing looked different as I was on the site like 2 days ago. Any ideas on what the problem is? Maybe you do have connection issues? 4thjet wrote: > I've been ...

Hotmail connection
I'm new to Microsoft Outlook, and want to view and send email using Microsoft Outlook. I have used Hotmail for quite a while, and am looking for a method of "re-routing". (?) I played around with the configurations, but still could not connect to my hotmail accout through Outlook. Can any one help? Thanks. Which version of Outlook? Microsoft(R) Outlook(R) (9.0.0.2711) Internet Mail Only Copyright (c) 1995-1999 Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved. "miker67@gmail.com" wrote: > Which version of Outlook? > > zephyrus17 <zephyrus17@discussions.micros...

2nd post-no reply to first post-Word not working as editor
I have a new computer, Windows XP operating system and Microsoft Office 2003 Home edition came installed on the PC. I configured Outlook to use MS Word as the email editor, but it doesn't work. When I launch an email form to compose a message I get an error message that MS Word can not be found. Please advise. There appear to be a whole host of causes for this error message. Most have no solution. Here are a few that do: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q284900 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319796 http://support.microsoft.com/defau...

Intranet Connection
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3CF10.F7EDF7A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to connect 5 computers using Outlook XP intranet. What is = the best way to connect them....using MS mail, MS Exchange, etc. Thanks Douglas ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3CF10.F7EDF7A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD>...

Maintain network connectivity on shutdown?
Hello, we have added a script to run at Windows shutdown and in testing it seems to at least run, but the problem is part of the script process that needs to access a server on our network fails because it appears that network connectivity has been dropped at this point in the shutdown process. Is there any way to set it so that network connectivity is retained on shutdown? For example, if there is still at least IP connectivity (but the WINS service has been shutdown), then could we run something on a command line to invoke the network resource? Any help would be greatly appreci...