Click-2-run virtualization handler error X 30015

how do eliminated or reinstall office 10 beta with the above error

Bonjour

??Suite a un telechargement Plusieurs mois a ce jour le logiciel Micrsoft Outlool 2010 (Beta) ne fonctionne plus.
Je rencontre a Chaque fois, je LORSQUE Redemare lun. ordinateur Les erreurs echec de la configuration du click-2-Run Suivantes
Erreur 30015
click-2-Run virtualisation Handler
je ne comprend pas se qui est arriv?
je vais dans le panneau de configuration pour d?sinstaller le logiciel, imposible de terminer l'op?ration, r?essayer la, si le probleme persite contacter le support technique Microsoft

Merci a l'avance de vos renseignement salutations

SjayS wrote:

Click-2-run virtualization handler    error X  30015
28-Jan-10

how do eliminated or reinstall office 10 beta with the above error

On Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:38 PM
SjayS wrote:

Click-2-run virtualization handler    error X  30015
how do eliminated or reinstall office 10 beta with the above error

On Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:00 PM
akiko simojo wrote:

????
click-2-ran
virtualization handler
30015

???????????

BizTalk Configure and Send SMTP Mail Based on Message Within an Orchestration
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4e9e7c92-1279-4fdb-8631-a2f309a021c2/biztalk-configure-and-sen.aspx
0
Raymond
3/23/2010 5:09:06 PM
Please note you have to stop using Egghead if you need any help on these
newsgroups.

Also, you have to learn English as spoken in England on these newsgroups
so that even Chinese can understand you.

So, please re-write your message using this link:

hth

Raymond Guy wrote:

<snipped because of apropos of nothing>
0
LD55ZRA
3/23/2010 11:07:01 PM
I had the same problem. After getting some solution from the net - and I found none - I tried to use "Your Uninstaller", and it worked like a charm. You could use some of the options given if the office 2010 is still in the list, or use the advanced mode to force the stubborn file. In my case, First I used the hunt mode then chose the super mode, but when I tried to reinstall my office 2010 I still got the same problem. Next, I tried to use the advanced mode, and I was shown a list of files, one of them was  the click-to-run thing. I chose it and voila. I tried to reinstall office 2010 and got no problem.
0
arif
3/30/2010 5:05:55 PM
POrfa damelo plis me muero

SjayS wrote:

Click-2-run virtualization handler    error X  30015
how do eliminated or reinstall office 10 beta with the above error

On Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:00 PM
akiko simojo wrote:

????
click-2-ran
virtualization handler
30015

???????????

On Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:09 PM
Raymond Guy wrote:

Depannage service thechnique Microsoft Outlook 2010 Beta
Bonjour

??Suite a un telechargement Plusieurs mois a ce jour le logiciel Micrsoft Outlool 2010 (Beta) ne fonctionne plus.
Je rencontre a Chaque fois, je LORSQUE Redemare lun. ordinateur Les erreurs echec de la configuration du click-2-Run Suivantes
Erreur 30015
click-2-Run virtualisation Handler
je ne comprend pas se qui est arriv?
je vais dans le panneau de configuration pour d?sinstaller le logiciel, imposible de terminer l'op?ration, r?essayer la, si le probleme persite contacter le support technique Microsoft

Merci a l'avance de vos renseignement salutations

Raymond Guy wrote:

<snipped because of apropos of nothing>

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:05 PM
arif ahmad wrote:

I had the same problem.
I had the same problem. After getting some solution from the net - and I found none - I tried to use "Your Uninstaller", and it worked like a charm. You could use some of the options given if the office 2010 is still in the list, or use the advanced mode to force the stubborn file. In my case, First I used the hunt mode then chose the super mode, but when I tried to reinstall my office 2010 I still got the same problem. Next, I tried to use the advanced mode, and I was shown a list of files, one of them was  the click-to-run thing. I chose it and voila. I tried to reinstall office 2010 and got no problem.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.office.setup/Click-2-run-virtualization-handler-error-X-30015

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:00 PM
Arif Ahmad wrote:

click-2-ran  virtualization handler  30015 error
I had the same problem. After trying to get some solution from the net - and I found none - I tried to use an uninstaller called Your Uninstaller, and it really solved my problem. You could use some of the options given, even when the program is not in list of add and remove anymore. In my case, the only file left in the add and remove was click-to-run thing. I used the hunt mode and dragged it to the file while opening the add and remove, then I chose the super mode to get the best result. I tried to reinstall office 2010 but still got the same message. So, I tried the advanced mode. I was shown a list, and one of them was the run-to-click thing. I chose it and voila, got no problem in reinstalling office 2010. Good luck

On Friday, April 09, 2010 8:07 AM
aury richard wrote:

office 2010
click-2-run

virtualization handler

Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bf15c41b-6510-403e-9af8-f5fd987fafb1/crypto-obfuscator-for-ne.aspx
0
Pablo
4/21/2010 3:37:10 AM
Re:Click-2-run virtualization handler    error X  30015

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/11107914.aspx
0
Anandrao
5/18/2010 7:57:13 AM
see the article on Click 2 run vizualation?

SjayS wrote:

Click-2-run virtualization handler    error X  30015
how do eliminated or reinstall office 10 beta with the above error

On Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:00 PM
akiko simojo wrote:

????
click-2-ran
virtualization handler
30015

???????????

Raymond Guy wrote:

<snipped because of apropos of nothing>

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:05 PM

I had the same problem.

Arif Ahmad wrote:

click-2-ran  virtualization handler  30015 error
I had the same problem. After trying to get some solution from the net - and I found none - I tried to use an uninstaller called Your Uninstaller, and it really solved my problem. You could use some of the options given, even when the program is not in list of add and remove anymore. In my case, the only file left in the add and remove was click-to-run thing. I used the hunt mode and dragged it to the file while opening the add and remove, then I chose the super mode to get the best result. I tried to reinstall office 2010 but still got the same message. So, I tried the advanced mode. I was shown a list, and one of them was the run-to-click thing. I chose it and voila, got no problem in reinstalling office 2010. Good luck

On Friday, April 09, 2010 8:07 AM
aury richard wrote:

office 2010
click-2-run

virtualization handler

30015

On Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:37 PM
Pablo Aguilera wrote:

Ola
POrfa damelo plis me muero

On Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:38 PM
roberto soza wrote:

virtualizacion handler
como eliminar cuadrito que aparece 2clickRun virtualizacion handler error 3015

On Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:57 AM
Anandrao Tipparaju wrote:

Re:Click-2-run virtualization handler    error X  30015
Re:Click-2-run virtualization handler    error X  30015

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/11107914.aspx

Excel 2007 Filter Tool
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ae703d26-58da-423a-a2cb-1f3a46fbea8f/excel-2007-filter-tool.aspx
0
Roger

HTML formatting #2
One of my clients sends me email in HTML format, but it comes through in plain text. I tried going to Format>HTML, but all of the options under format are unavailable in said email. Can anyone help me? Thanks, A.Funk ...

VSS Error 2155348253
Hello all, I want to save a system state backup. the DPM reports an internal error 0x809909FB. On the target machine is a eventlog log entry: EventID: 546 Error Backup attempted at '21.12.2009 08:46:52' failed to start, error code '2155348253'. But a backup of the drive C: is successfull. Did anyone knows what this error code means? Andy L Can you please check if you have any volume in this state: "One of the volumes specified for backup is invalid as it is either not on a fixed drive or is non-NTFS or read-only." -- Narendran[MSFT] T...

automation #2
Here is what I want to do. I want to make a folder in Outlook into which I will place several e-mails a week. Once a week I would like for Outlook to automatically (scheduled, no input from me) forward those e-mails to a single named recipient. Can this be done? ...

Why the #DIV/0 error???
Good Afternoon All (depending on where you are in the world)! So I am trying to sort some data using drop down lists and I am averaging scores that have already been averaged. I averaged five numbers horizontally and then copied over the formulas with values. Then I selected only one item from the drop-down menu and tried to average those values vertically but I get the #DIV/0 error. There are no zeros anywhere in the values. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Brandy Can you post back the formulas, the values and how you constructed the drop down menu? It's hard to visualis...

Default Unit Cost in POP #2
Would like the ability to setup POP so that it will use the item's current cost as a default for trx entry rather than the OIC field from the vendor item maintenance. Would like to have this ability without having to purchase an addon fix. -- Christopher L. Mast, MBA Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. 5136 Cascade Rd., S.E., Ste. 2A Grand Rapids, MI 49546-3728 phone 616.575.3482 fax 616.575.3481 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&qu...

How to distinguish right click from left click forNIN_BALLOONUSERC
Hi, In OnTrayIconNotify, my program process NIN_BALLOONUSERCLICK. According to msdn, NIN_BALLOONUSERCLICK was sent when the balloon is dismissed because of a mouse click. Is it possible to distinguish right mouse click from left mouse click for this message? I want my program to open a new window when user left click on the balloontip but pop up the context menu when user right click on the trayicon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Richard -- Nothing impossible, Nothing easy If you handle it fast enough you could just look at the state of the mouse button when you get the me...

Count and Reset Button Clicks
Hello Experts. I have a Yahtzee game with 2 buttons/2 macros. One button (Roll Dice) rolls the dice (Calculate) and the second button (Next Player) clears all checkboxes on the sheet. However, I'd like to know if there's a way to disable the first button after it's been clicked 3 times, then re-enable it once the second button is clicked and start the count over... Please advise. I thank you for your time. We can use a Global variable to communicate between the two macros: Dim IAmTheCount As Integer Sub FirstButton() If IsEmpty(IAmTheCount) Then I...

lost cd key number #2
How do I find the install cd key number if I threw out the original cd case and box microsoft publisher 98 came in? Is there any way of getting a cd key number so I can reinstall it on my new computer? Any suggestions? What about if I originally registered it when I bought it and insalled it when it was new, does microsoft still have me registered as purchasing the sofware years ago? Fred ...

Ability 2 put * over single bar in graph 2 indicate stat sig
To indicated statistical significance in academic publishing we often place a character (e.g. *) above a single bar in a graph. Currently one uses a text box which moves and isn't the best. Make sure the character can be changed with respect to size and intentisty. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and...

formatting #2
I have a large worksheet that I need to change the text to all caps. I have tried using the UPPER function but it will only work in one cell. How to I get the entire worksheet to become all caps? Help! Hi see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jackie wrote: > I have a large worksheet that I need to change the text to > all caps. I have tried using the UPPER function but it > will only work in one cell. How to I get the entire > worksheet to become all caps? Help! Hi Jackie If you have trouble using macros you can do this ...

problem with publisher #2
Hello, Thanks for the info but I am not an expert with publisher so when you say set up your listings with a catalogue merge then on step 5 covert to a publication, What do you mean? I am not stupid but I would appreciate step by step instructions on how to do this. I am using publisher 2003 but can't see an icon for the catalogue merge, Where is it? Thanks Andy. Lots of help here as well as demos http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH010504381033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "andyr2111&qu...

GP 9.0 SP3
Hi, I'm a user running GP 9.0 SP 1. If I upgrade to SP 3, does that service pack include the hotfix for the recent changes to the W-2 form, or is that separate? Thanks for your time! ...

Creating a form that can be dragged from any click within the 'Detail' section
Hi all, I'm trying to create a dashboard and I want the form to be moveable, however I have removed the control box and I don't want the form to have a border (hence no title row that can be used to drag the form). How do I allow a click from either a control or the detail section to enable the form to be dragged? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers, Bob Phil I agree with your suggestions to stick with the standard Window UI. But if the OP really must have this interface it is possible using the Form's MouseMove etc. events. I and others have posted code how to do this ov...

2 cycle logarithmic?
Does anyone know how to set the y axis of my graph to a 2-cycle logarithmic scale? I can get a single cycle but no more. Thanks. Format Axis, & make sure that the ratio of maximum to minimum is 100 (e.g. 100 from 1, or 1000 from 10). -- David Biddulph "Amanda" <Amanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7749735-024C-453E-A62B-C0522DEB47D8@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to set the y axis of my graph to a 2-cycle > logarithmic > scale? I can get a single cycle but no more. Thanks. ...

The dates on the category (X) axis label do not match data?
I have a chart that pulls dollars in sales and charts it by date. The dates are off in the charts by a few days. What am I doing wrong? check first in <Chart><Source data><series> and check that your X and y data has the appropriate staring points. also if the dates on the chart are tilted, it may just look like they are not on the correct spot. Double click on the axis and set the alignment to 90 degrees. "TKGerdie" wrote: > I have a chart that pulls dollars in sales and charts it by date. The dates > are off in the charts by a few days. What am...

Right mouse click not working
I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). Any suggestions - I am lost without it. Thanks, Rita See your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Rita" <heidkampr@alyeska-pipeline.com> wrote in message news:0e8701c49c1d$cd1c5ff0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right > mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine > in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). > > Any suggestions - I am l...

Where my custom message handlers are added in MFC?
When we add message handler for controls(For Ex. Ok button->OnOk()) then where the framework map this message with the given handler... Whether all the handlers are added with windproc's switch case? or somewhere else? where(in which file) could i see this in MFC? Thanks, Raa The handlers are done with files that are typically at the top of the program files. Some of the handlers (like OnOK) are handled by default inside of MFC, but can be overridden if you want to do special processing. Tom "RajanM" <Rajan.Munuswamy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166596367...

Runtime error 2450 when applying a filter to a form
I have created a database with a search form called frmStockSearch based on Allen Browne's (http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html) excellent example, which works absolutely fine. In fact, it worked so well that I copied the search form into another database, renamed it, adapted the code and expanded it to make another search form called frmCustomerSearch. This worked absolutely fine for a long time until recently when my boss asked me to add another piece of search criteria to the form. The form still works fine until I enter something into this new search box when I get runtime error 245...

Formula needed #2
Right all you clever people, I need a formula for my tax spreadsheet who can help me? I'm doing my mileage. I can claim back 40p a mile for the first 4,00 miles, then 25p a mile after that. I've been using this formula for the 40p a mile: =D75*0.4 (D75 bein the "total miles" cell) Fairly straightforward, but how do I make it so it adds 0.4 for th first 4,000 then 0.25 for everything after that. Is this possible? Thanks in advance -- dancingbear7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dancingbear72's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

invoices #2
Dear sir,with my regards,want to ask : i have a workbook with some sheets,one of them contains( date,no.of invoice,amount) ,the invoices begin with( 101- 200 for A agent,201-300 for B agent, and so on for about 15 agents) ,is it possible in excel 2003 to have a (warning) if i register no. 115 before 114 for agent A for example because i want to register the invoices nos.for each agent sequensly. Thanks in advance. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200903/1 Are you assigning the invoice numbers offline or when you are registering them in E...

OWA Spell Check #2
Everytime we try to spell check in OWA we receive the message "The spelling in this message can't be checked. Try again later." I found 2 kb articles and followed it's instruction, but, still have the same error. Is that the exact error you get from OWA? Couldn't seem to pull anything up with that error. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. "Aztech" <Aztech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:809B5A70-E49E-44AC-B...

Recipient Policies with more than one condition #2
Hi Guys, Listen i just had a server crash and i now need to resetup the Recipient policys for the various domains, I need to make a custom filter for anyone in a spefiic security group, and if possible i also would like it to contain a attribute of 1 for the distribution groups? I had is setup before for Description and and group attribute 1? but i think the first one would be better? please let me know as i can't recall the custom script???? Thanks in advance. Greg Remer Can you post what you want to do? Members of SecurityGroup1 OR Members of DistributionGroup1?? -- Bharat Sunej...

Double Click To Calculate
I have a field where I sometimes need to manually enter an amount but sometimes I need it to calculate an amount based on 2 other fields. I know this is not normalized data but this is how we need to run this particular field. I would like to setup the field to allow me to manually enter data most of the time, but then calculate when I double click. The calculation would be [totalpartsCost]/0.8. I just don't know how to create the code it in the event procedure. In the double click event of the textbox, add the code: me.[yourtextboxname]= [totalpartsCost]/0.8 This assumes totalpartsc...

OMA Port Issues #2
Why does OMA/OWA/Exchange have to run on port 80 of IIS. When I change the port number to anything but 80/443 then OMA stops working and says that it cant find the mailbox on the store. Has anyone found a solution to this yet? ...

missing files #2
I opened a floppy disc this morning, the computer crashed and now I can't get anything of the disc, please can anyone help? Hi Poppy (what a lovely name), you could try Windows check disk. Go into My Computer, find your floppy drive (usually A:) - right clic on this (with the floppy disk in there) and select Properties, the Tools, under Error Checking click Check Now, tick both boxes and clic Start. If a drive or file is being accessed while a computer crashes i usually causes corruption. The disk scan will attempt to fix an corruption which might have occured. If this does not work...