add-ins can only be connected or disconnected by an administrator

Help!
I have been using the office live connector add-in for MS Office.  However,
Excel recently has the add-in disconnected (Word is still connected).  I
rebooted, reinstalled the Add-in.  Nothing.  I went to manage COM add-ins and
tried to click the box to enable, and recieved the following error, "This
add-in is installed for all users on this computor, and can only be connected
or disconnected by an administrator."  I am an administrator.  I do not know
why I cannot connect or disconnect, or why all of a sudden it is disconnected
in Excel.  Any help?

Thank you!

Ralph.

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Office 2003 on win 7
HI I Install Office 2003 on win 7 - can't import .pst The Imort button Is blank , what sould i do ? Thank, Moysh You would never import a PST in the first place. Use a supported method for data transfer instead. We post them here daily. The most likely reasons you have no import function is that you either haven't installed the importers and exporters or your Toolbar needs to be configured to show them. -- Russ Valentine "Moysh" <Moysh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E479938D-686B-4013-954A-DF30A4788002@microsoft.com... > HI > ...

Excel Add Ins

attachments show inside outlook emails
hi, I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an attached file that can be "saved as" by the recipient. anyone with a problem like this? how do I fix this? thanks MAC MAC wrote: > hi, > > I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he > sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the > contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an > attached file that ...

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Can't send mail....
Our internet service was down for about a week & now that its back, we can't send any mail outside the company. We have a Win2003 small business server & are running Exchange. In my exchange system manager, all mail going outside the company shows Retry under the state column. Help! How is your external set up? Do you deliver it to an upstream ISP 'smarthost' or do you do you send it from the exchange box? If the exchange box, verify that DNS resolution is working properly.... "Mike" <mikey117@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ox0KFHR%23GHA.345...

can't customize outlook today #3
when i click on the customize outlook today button, nothing happen. am i missing something? i'd love to hear from you if you have any ideas about what's happening. thanks! ...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

How can I make multiple pages of the template for avery 5305?
I downloaded the template for Avery 5305 but I am having a hard time making multiple pages. I am using Woord 2003. Please help!! See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm or http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>&...

Can our generation work as efficient as previous?
HEAROS (hearos.com): Using 34dB NRR rating earplugs filters out junk. Can focus even if a kiddie playground is under your windows & it's PM Summerday. Nothing gets thru except my neightbor, who has special skills in generating omni-penetrating noises. He moves around in a wheelchair so complaining on him is a sin, isn't doing it on purpose. But everythign else - can't hear much. Nirvana? Or Office Cubicle solution when you need to get work done, instead of being distracted by idiotic cellphone ringings. Take more medication. You seriously need it. Ju...

How can I know if a CControlBar is done loading completely?
Hi All, How would I know my CControlBar derived toolbar is done loading completely? I need this info as I need to enable some buttons only after this toolbar is done loading completely. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks is advance. Why don't you use the ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI mechanism that MFC provides? "curious" <rajayyala@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191695105.946384.105880@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > How would I know my CControlBar derived toolbar is done loading > completely? I need this info as I need to enable some buttons...

connection problems after returning from screen saver
When I leave Outlook 2002 running in Windows XP, and return to the logon screen, Outlook times out while checking for new messages. I have 2 email accounts setup. One is Hotmail the other is Verizon.net. The hotmail account goes offline and the verizon account can't connect to the server. To solve this, I have to exit outlook and restart the program. Any ideas what is causing this and how to fix it? Thanks. ...

how we can remove ...
hello to all, I have 5 frontals with exchange 2003 ent. with nlb, and two they have fallen and not there is way to restart them, there are them format, how we can remove them of the organization and that they don't appear? greetings Miguel Hi Miguel, If an exchange server isn't available anymore to uninstall Exchange, you can delete it from your organization using ESM. Just right-click on the server and select delete. You should check your connectors configuration if the server is present in there, if so remove it there first. Any other roles should also be moved to anothe...

add a DC in a LegSite

Can I set a rule for AutoForwarded messages?
The head in my office sends mails I don't want. Specifically, it seems like he has set AutoForward to some sorts of news letters from various sites. I'm currently using Outlook 2010 and in the header it says "This message was AutoForwarded." Of course he sometimes sends mails I need to read so I can't block all of his mails or his mails that start with "FW:". Is there any way I can set a rule for AutoForwarded messages? I'd like to move them to Junk E-mail folder. No, there is no rule for this. Why not simply ask him to remove your address from h...

can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??
need help new can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ?? THANKS Sure you "can", but the question is why? If you want to create a new empty database, then you would dismount the Mailbox store, then delete, move or rename the existing files. Next, simply re-mount the Mailbox store and you will be presented with a message box indicating that new blank databases will be created and do you want to proceed. That's really all there is to it. If you have any mail in the old databases, I'd seriously recommend that you either rename or move them instead of dele...

Can't see e-mails in shared folder
I am using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server and can open a shared folder from another user. I can read all of the e-mails listed there except for the ones from "System Administrator" (usually the undeliverables). The e-mails open but there is nothing in them. All of the other e-mails in this folder open just fine. And the owner of the folder can open and read these e-mails. Am I (or the owner) missing a setting somewhere? Or is this a setting on the Exchange server that won't allow System Administrator messages to be read by anyone other than the origin...

excel add-ons