word nomber of pages

I have office 2003 sp3 and I used to open a doc and see at the bottom left
the number of pages in the document.  I don't see this anymore.  I did a
reset of toolbars but it does not work.
Someone has an idea?
thanks
Daniel

0
Learner

If I recall correctly: View - Status Bar

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Learner" <cdnhermit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have office 2003 sp3 and I used to open a doc and see at the bottom left
>the number of pages in the document.  I don't see this anymore.  I did a
>reset of toolbars but it does not work.
> Someone has an idea?
> thanks
> Daniel

0
JoAnn

Login page
How can I login to CRM as a different user from my workstation? When I login using my browser the CRM system doesn't show a login page. My CRM account has administrative privileges. Thanks, Jason www.BizRealTime.com Hi Chey, create a new shortcut for IE. Go into properties, click advanced, and choose the option to run as a different user. When you double-click the icon, you will be prompted for the username/password you wish to use. Mike "Chey Zaga" <chey.zaga@bizrealtime.com> wrote in message news:%23AHd8%23F3DHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I...

Adobe Add-in for Word 2007
Word has disabled the Adobe PDF Add-in. I have uninstalled and re-installed Adobe Acrobat 8.0 plus done updates. I am unable to reactivate the Adobe Add-in through word. I keep getting an error message saying that the Add-in is installed and that only the Adminstrator can make any changes. I have found the winword.exe and right clicked and opened as an Adminstrator, but that process still does not enable the Add-in. This Add-in was working fine 24 hours ago, but it has somehow become un-enabled. I'm out of ideas on this one. ...

Only show page footer on first page
Hi, Anyone know of a way to get a report's page footer to only show on the first page? Thanks adna wrote: > Hi, > Anyone know of a way to get a report's page footer to only show on > the first page? > > Thanks You can put code in the Format event of the section... Cancel = (Me.Page > 1) ....but I think that will still show a blank space where the footer would ordinarily be. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com Hi Put this is the "page header" OnFormat event Private Sub PageHeaderSe...

Starting Outlook Opens Word
Every time I start Outlook 2003, Word starts (however with no document open). I then have to close Word. How do I stop this from happening? I do have Word set as my mail editor. As you have said, you do have Word set as your mail editor, as long as that is so, Word will always run when you use e-mail in Outlook. -- Top Notch Admin "Heidi Chan" wrote: > Every time I start Outlook 2003, Word starts (however with no document > open). I then have to close Word. How do I stop this from happening? I do > have Word set as my mail editor. > > > I understan...

Can I print a publisher document in word format?
I want to email a document in publisher, but recipient doesnt have publisher on their computer, how else can I email the document. Can I change the document into word? Cathy <Cathy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to email a document in publisher, but recipient doesnt have > publisher on their computer, how else can I email the document. Can I > change the document into word? You could, but you wouldn't want to. Use a program like PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com) to convert to PDF, then send them the PDF file (which can be opened in the ...

How to have word print edge to edge??
Hi, I have an HP 6500 which is able to print to edge and it is setup to do so.It works well when printing from other programs but not from word that puts a wjite edge 0,32 mm around the paper. Anyone who knows a way to have word printing to the edge? Thanks Ole The limits of the print area in Word are set by the printer driver. If the printer is capable of printing to the edge as you indicate, there will probably be a setting in the driver (probably relating to photograph printing) that allows it to do so. This is not something controlled by Word. -- <>>&l...

Sending web page
Running XP Pro and Outlook XP why is it that when you send a web page through IE 6 it does not display the web page in your email but provides a link instead. Is this a security setting that can be changed? ...

Word hangs on quit
I am having a problem getting Word to quit. After quitting, any Word documents and the Formatting palette disappear (as they should), but sometimes the menu bar stays in place, and even when the menu bar disappears, Word's icon stays active in the dock. A Force Quit has been the only way to effectively quit Word. Any suggestions? Thanks. . . Don ...

print 1/2 page image to fill a full page
I've created an ad 4x5 size. It's centered in an 8.5 x 11 page setup size. Now, I want to print it out full page size (8.5 x 11) but can't find a way to just expand the entire image. Tried grouping all the elements then dragging the corner out to the desired size. Lost some type and some images distorted. I've also created a PDF of this file and when I tried to print it in "expand small pages to paper size" mode, it still printed it 4x5 instead of 8.5 x 11. I don't see any options for such changes in my printer driver either. What am I missing? Thanks...

OWA Page Cannot be Displayed for one user
Hello, We have a user who cannot access his mailbox through OWA, although he can through Outlook. When accessing OWA he is prompted for his user information, when he logs in he gets "Page cannot be displayed HTTP 500 internal server error" Could this be an issue on the OWA server itself? No other users seem to have this problem. Thanks for any info. Was this user ever able to access his mailbox via OWA? "John" wrote: > Hello, > We have a user who cannot access his mailbox through OWA, although he can > through Outlook. When accessing OWA he is prompted fo...

Can shortcuts be assigned to menus/buttons (like Word)
Can shortcuts be assigned to menus/buttons in Outlook the way they can in Word, etc. ? Or in another but manner that gives similar results? I just want to assign keys to things I do frequently and have on the toolbars as custom items. -- Herb Martin No. The closest you can come is to edit the toolbar button text to change the Alt+ accelerator key. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Herb Martin" <news@LearnQuick.com> wr...

How do I customize a page size in Publisher?
I need to create a document of a custom size to be printed all on one sheet and then folded. I do not want a series of 8.5 by 11 sheets or any cropping the program may do to accomated a large printed area. How do I customize the sheet size of the document I am working on? studiocreature <studiocreature@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I need to create a document of a custom size to be printed all on one > sheet and then folded. I do not want a series of 8.5 by 11 sheets or > any cropping the program may do to accomated a large printed area. &...

Word Wrap in Cell Stops???
Hi All, I have a spreadsheet where the cell is configured to word wrap. Admittedly the cell contains a lot of text, but after working ok for a bit the word wrap suddenly stops and the remaining text disappears to the right. The text is there because it can be seen in the edit bar at the top. Any ideas how I can get the cell to format properly though please? Ta. Bill. Try adding alt-enters (to force newlines within the cell) every 80-100 characters. Bill wrote: > > Hi All, > > I have a spreadsheet where the cell is configured to word wrap. Admittedly > the cell contai...

Converting a word doc to publisher
I try to import a word document from publisher and it says I need a MS office 2000 premium disc to get a "import converter" file. I have 2003 Office, Small Business addition. I can't find that file on the internet. Any suggestions on importing word to publisher? Additional text converters and image filters are available in the Microsoft Office Converter Pack http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;212265 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike" <A...

Changing a Word Document to a CSV Formated Document
How do you change a word Document into a CSV Formated Document? What is in your Word document? Is it a table? Or columns of data? Or ??? "Team1" wrote: > How do you change a word Document into a CSV Formated Document? My Word Document came in a PDF format. List of Sales Contacts. I tried to save file as a CSV File in Exel. The comma's would not go in the right places? How would I correct this? "MinutiaMinder" wrote: > What is in your Word document? Is it a table? Or columns of data? Or ??? > > "Team1" wrote: > > > How do you...

Pasting from Excel to Word
Hi I have all settings re Dictionary set to UK. When I paste cells fro Excel to Word the table in Word will change the Language to US. Th rest of the document will stay the same. Please help - feel as if I am going round in circles. Sara -- Sarah Stit ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sarah Stitt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=857 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26638 I cannot reproduce this. Although Canadian, I use UK speller since Microsoft thinks Canadians can...

Different margins on different pages
I am setting up a template for letters at work. The first page of our letterhead has one ste of margins and all subsequent pages will have a different sent of margins. I know that section breaks can be used, but if staff copy and paste text from existing letters into this new template, the section break moves. Is there any way of locking the section break to the page? so the pasted text goes over the top of it? Hi Lilly80, You could setup your document with a 'different first page' layout. That allows the first page to have a different set of margins to the rest o...

in publisher how do I set up pages in book format order
Im working on a yearbook and would like to set up my pages in order 2003 version What size paper and pages are you planning to use? -- Don Vancouver, USA "burbanklady" <burbanklady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F27EC13B-FDCF-4DCE-8819-4D8A471CF914@microsoft.com... > Im working on a yearbook and would like to set up my pages in order > 2003 version they are 8.5 x 11 I am ultimately sending all the pages off to a company who is publishing it for me, but I want to easily organize it. "Don Schmidt" wrote: > What size paper and p...

Words disappearing using word as editor
This happened when using Office 2000, and now in Office 2003. When using Word as my email editor I can type a paragraph, minimize it to check something else, and when I maximize the message again most of the words are gone leaving a blank but selectable space. They're still there, but invisible. Stange, but I'm not sure if this is a diaplay problem or what. Using the default Outlook editor cures the problem but I lose the tools in Word. Does anyone have any bug spray for this one? My system : PIII 800 Windows 2K Pro Nvidia TNT2 Riva 64 1 GB Ram always on DSL TIA ...

How to output only the first page of a report as a rtf file
In an application that generates four different reports, there is a need to limit the pages of one of the reports to only the first page when outputting that report as a rtf file. Is there any way to do this? Thanks -- RC yes, check out DoCmd.OutputTo Pieter "RC" <RC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C7D4751-7A55-47F3-84BA-C00036C72A95@microsoft.com... > In an application that generates four different reports, there is a need > to > limit the pages of one of the reports to only the first page when > outputting > that report as a rtf file....

Conditional Page Footer?
Hello, To update the data of the members per household/family, I have created a report will be used as a letter to update the data of the members.l As a page footer I have a closing sentence. But it could happen that the family members are many, and can not accomodate in 1 page. How can I make a page footer if more than 1 page, there is no page footer in this page and it goes to the next page with the family member data, and page footer. Thanks very much for any idea provided. -- H. Frank Situmorang Lets call your control MyTxt. So long as your report is grouped you can put this code...

how do you print the master view so that you get two on a page?
What are you trying to achieve? It would be helpful to know more. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ajc" <ajc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:596BCFA4-2E8D-4D1A-A5C2-9C0C16E0E416@microsoft.com... > I'm guessing you have a page that measures 8�"x5�" and would like to print two copies per sheet of paper. If this is true, try the following: File Print Page Options button (lower left corner of Print window) Print multiple copies per sheet In the preview window, there should be two copies shown. OK OK Printer should now print tw...

IE8 doesn't display a window in a new page on www.mygov.mt
When I browse to www.mygov.mt, and follow the logon sequence, I cannot continue browsing within the page. The problem only occurs on my laptop which runs Win SP SP3 / IE8, and, it cannot be replicated on the computers used by the technical support team, which they say runs Win XP. The problem doesn't replicate on Windows Vista either. Popups are set to be allowed; I've cleared SSL State, and, still not sure how to sort out the problem. See the screendumps at http://cid-b712073b3513eb8e.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/mygov.mt%20-%20screendumps.docx. Any id...

Combining Checkboxes in Word Forms
Hi All, I have a Word template on which there is a group of 3 checkboxes. I would like to prevent users from checking more than one of the group (like an option group). I thought this code might work, but it does only part of the time... If ActiveDocument.FormFields("SectionE1").CheckBox.Value = True Then ActiveDocument.FormFields("SectionE2").CheckBox.Value = False ActiveDocument.FormFields("SectionE3").CheckBox.Value = False ElseIf ActiveDocument.FormFields("SectionE2").CheckBox.Value = True Then ActiveDocument.FormFields(&q...

Word does not remember position of window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just installed office:mac 2008 on my new iMac. Exept, that Word does not remember the position of the window for allready saved documents, everything works OK. According to some comment I found in the forum, I edited a script to size and also position the active window. No problem with this script. At reopening the saved documentm the size of the window is correct but it is always positioned at the upper left corner. <br> All other office applications do remember the last position of the window. &l...