Word 2007

Hi,
I have installed word 2007, if i click the doc file, the word 2007 is not
opening directly. its tells the error that your file in in error and not a
valid win32 file.But the new file which i created by word 2007 its opening.
Old file only is getting error. Before that i installed MS works.
Thanks

karthick wrote:

>Hi,
>I have installed word 2007, if i click the doc file, the word 2007 is not
>opening directly. its tells the error that your file in in error and not a
>valid win32 file.But the new file which i created by word 2007 its opening.
>Old file only is getting error. Before that i installed MS works.
>Thanks

You need to download a coverter from here:

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9B16EB3C-6DF6-4545-89FF-05C627FBA36B&displaylang=en#AffinityDownloads>

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.

0
LD55ZRA

IWebBrowser and Excel (2003 & 2007) problems
Hello, There are two problems with Excel when using it with IWebBrowser control: 1. You can't have Excel working at the same mode in embed mode (using IWebBrowser) and normal mode (as user). This problem is applicable to Excel 2003 but I believe it is possible to reproduce it with Excel 2007 as well. 2. You can't watch more than one Excel (and PowerPoint) file when watching in embed mode. When application that uses IWebBrower is closed a running excel instance is kept in memory. This problem is applicable for Office 2007 version only. Are there any solutions or workarounds to...

Copying XML data to Word
I have got an Excel XML spreadsheet which grabs data from Microsoft CRM. I have set it up to have 5 different sheets. I want to copy information from each of these sheets into Word, but for some reason, only data from the first sheet is copied. When I try to copy cells from other sheets, I get blank cells in Word. Can anyone tell me why? And even better, is there an automatic way to copy this stuff into a Word template so I don't have to manually select the cells? ...

Beta testing an Excel 2007 certification test
In case anyone is interested, there is a free Beta test of an MS Excel 2007 Certification test available at Brainbench.com. Here is the link to find the test: http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/betatests.xml This is not an advertisement, just a chance to test your knowledge and tell us about the test. Tracey Kelly Test Development Manager Brainbench, a PreVisor Company www.brainbench.com www.previsor.com TKelly <tke...@previsor.com> wrote... .... >This is not an advertisement, just a chance to test your knowledge >and tell us about the test. .... OK, it's s...

Outlook 2007
In Outlook 2007, I have my "To-Do Bar" shown on the right side of my screen. The Task List is selected and displayed. The problem is that I can't really tell what my tasks are because so little of them displays. I can widen the To-Do Bar a little bit, but what I'd really like is for the Task descriptions to use a smaller font. Can anyone tell me if this is an option? If so, where do I adjust it? -- Thanks! RBear3 .. You can only widen your ToDo Bar a little bit? I can widen mine a lot...what happens when you try to widen yours? -- Jocelyn Fiorello *** Mess...

A4 13.97 x 21.59 Booklet printing Publisher 2007
I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! Affy wrote: > I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but > when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried > altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! A4 isn't 13.97x21.59 (or 2x that); that sounds like letter-sized paper. A4 is 297x210mm; a half-A4 booklet would be 14.9...

Outlook 2007 + Connector
Hi there, I have Outlook 2007 installed with Connector as well. They both are working beautifully well. Outlook has synch all my folders with messages and so on. However, my question is, how do I download at once all the emails and folders I have from Hotmail server into my local PC machine, so I could read all my emails without being connected to the internet. Thank you and much appreciated your help. Ctrl+Alt+S - choose the send/receive group and click Edit. Set the connector account to download full messages. Once down, you can read messages when offline. -- Diane Poremsky [MV...

Help with Ask fields in Word 2007
I have a word template that I have created. I am going to be distributing this document internationally and don't want to have to manage change controls on multiple documents. Since we decided against using an Infopath form via forms services I had to scale back on the functionality in a few areas such as repeating rows and fields. That being said, I can't figure out how to accomplish something that should be rather simple. I need to ask the user to enter their region when the form template is first opened, display it in the footer. I can't figure out how to on...

revert from outlook 2007 to office XP
new pc so loaded a trial version of outlook 2007, but don't want to upgrade and want to stick with office outlook XP. i think i made an error by not loading outlook XP first on this computer, and wonder how to revert without losing content/data that's now part of outlook 2007. do i delete 2007 then load XP? thanks all. "loki" <craigmclaughlan_remove@terra.es> wrote in message news:OwdF$TbNIHA.6108@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > new pc so loaded a trial version of outlook 2007, but don't want to > upgrade and want to stick with office outlook XP. > >...

Textbox on chart doesn't print in Office 2003, but does in 2007
I have some charts that I create through C# code on a "template" worksheet and then copy it over to a new worksheet using the following code. When looking at the chart.Shapes, I can see the three Textbox objects that I want and these are the only shapes available. I can see them on the screen in both Excel 2003 and 2007 correctly. When I print in 2003 though, the textboxes don't appear like they do for 2007. Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? // Copy the images and charts (note index starts at 1) for (int z = 1; z <= wsTemplate.Shapes.Count; ...

To Do Flags
I mark an email with a red flat (To Do item), and then log onto Outlook on another pc, the red flag has a symbol of a person. On computer 2 (red flag with person), if I mark the To Do item as complete, this does not reflect on Computer A. Computer A still displays the To Do item. How can I make Computer 1 automatically update to show the item as complete. -- Michelle "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A69CF4E6-FABC-48B7-9CFF-4C002767656D@microsoft.com... >I mark an email with a red flat (To Do item), and then lo...

set tab order in Access 2007
I can't figure out how to set the tab order for a form in Access 2007. I spent at least 20 minutes at the so-called online Access help and couldn't find this. It's easy to find for Access 2003, but not 2007. Indirectly related to this, F1 doesn't bring up help. Is there "help" associated with Access 2007? Thanks very much. Bob You have two ways of doing it in design view: 1) Right-click any object and select Tab Order 2) In the ribbon at the top, select Arrange. In the Control Layout section you'll see Snap to Grid and Tab Order I know 2007 takes a bit ...

Access 2007 development in Access 2010
For those of you with Technet subscriptions, Office 2010 Pro Plus retail (both x64 and x86 versions) are now available for download. Questions: All of my clients are obviously still Access 2007. If I install 2010, can I still package and deploy my 2007 apps as 2007 apps? Will Access 2010 Runtime be available immediately upon the release of Office 2010 in May? (Technet doesn't have it, and Microsoft/Download only has the beta.) Will Access 2010 have better ribbon development? I've been using IDBE Ribbon Creator because of the lack of ribbon tools in 2007. Th...

Word 2007 auto complete words or phrases
I have several long words and phrases that I use frequently. Can I tell Word 2007 to auto complete them when I start to type them? Yes, if you create AutoCorrect entries for them; see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Lee Geer" <Lee Geer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59C19A2E-092D-4CEE-9AFA-371FB6BD61C4@microsoft.com... >I have several long words and phrases that I use frequently. Can I tell >Word > 200...

How do I merge an Excel mailing List with Microsoft Word Document
I have columns or in the old DOS version "fields" where I have placed first name, Last name, street address, City, State and Zip. In addition I have a field for the Salutation which may contain more than one first name, i.e. Mary and Joe. I want to merge these individual rows in excel into a Word document. Kookie For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm And a training tutorial for c...

Using Access w/Word Merge (Access 2002)
I inserted a column in a data table for expiration date. While writing a merge letter where I wanted to insert that information I discovered it didn't show up in the Merge Fields. Should I have instead renamed an existing column (field) and moved it where I wanted it on the data table? I deleted all extraneous column/fields, so I don't have an empty field to utilize. Must I create a new database or is there a way to identify this new column as a data field? How are you getting the data into your merge document? Query from Word, Access query, VBA? Steve "Helen" w...

Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007
Hello, Is there a way to create a DISTRIBUTION LIST in OUTLOOK 2007 that contains contacts with a specific feature WITHOUT adding members one by one? E.g., I need a distribution list of all contacts whose e-mail address is in a particular domain. The following sequence DOES NOT work: CONTACTS ---> ACTIONS ---> NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST ---> SELECT MEMBERS ----> SEARCH (MORE COLUMNS) When I entered the domain name in the search window, I got no results. Thus, OUTLOOK did not search the entries of the e-mail addresses. Thank you for your help. ATK "...

Excel 2007
Not much to go on with this issue. Just fishing. I created a sheet in Excel 2003 on Windows 2003. It was being used by an excel 2007 user and had some really funky anomalies. We were unable to duplicate the problems exactly, but every occurrence seemed to share symptoms. The following symptoms should be viewed as approximations, and not cast in concrete facts. When the user selected cell BM392, data in cells just off the screen, above and to both sides, and maybe 6 cells wide and up to 10 rows high, would not be displayed when the screen was scrolled down. When a cell was selected an...

PIVOT TABLE IN EXCEL 2007 #2
I want create a pivot table using an external database. I can do it but the list of column data appears all in column A instead of column B, C, D etc. How do I get the data into columns with its appropriate headers? Have a look here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot02.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "sid" <sid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE7D4FA6-5F12-4F72-A12E-E9E223685790@microsoft.com... >I want create a pivot table using an external database. I can do it but the &...

import Windows Mail files to Outlook 2007
I just upgraded from Vista to Win 7, and since Win 7 doesn't support Mail, I need to import my old mail files to Outlook. Sounds simple enough, but I have a couple issues -- I have several user accounts on the computer, and for 2 of the accounts I had Windows Mail configured to point to the same folder locations (under the "Public" folders) so that we could share e-mail. So, the active mail account was not under either of our own user accounts; and we shared access. Now, when I try to import the files into Outlook (and I can't export from Mail, since it...

How to convert currency into words?
Can anyone advise how do I convert 1,223.35 to ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY THREE DOLLARS AND THIRTY FIVE CENTS? Would prefer to have a formula to do this, instead of via VBA. Thanks!!! Hi Derrick there is no inbuilt function for this - you need to use an add-in or code .... check out http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html for details Cheers JulieD "Derrick" <Derrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2E0EC09-DEE9-4C93-81D9-8CC58C4344BA@microsoft.com... > Can anyone advise how do I convert 1,223.35 to ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED > TWEN...

Convert a SharePoint 2007 Calendar to a PDF File
Hi Everyone, As the subject says, can anyone advise if it is possible for me to convert an existing SharePoint calendar to a PDF file? I would then post the PDF version of the calendar on an external site so that people can download it to view the calendar. The external users don't need to edit, they only need read access to view the calendar. I know you can export to a calendar to an Excel spredsheet, however my client does not like this option. Thanks in advance, Vik Hello Vik, You definitely need to build this yourself. I'd advise you to buy a 3rd party ...

I need to enable journaling on my Exchange 2007 server
I need to enable journaling on my Exchange 2007 server. I have not done this before. I found the following and it is good information but I still had a few questions: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/technetmag/issues/2006/12/journaling/default.aspx It seems that this journal mailbox could really grow. What have some of you found is the best way to manage this mailbox? Any other information or suggested added processes or concerns I should know about? Thanks! On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:36:01 -0700, D303M <D303M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to enable journ...

Word crashing when formatting bullets
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I wonder whether anyone can help me. I have been having more and more frequent crashes with Word when I try and format my bullets. It doesn't everytime I format my bullets. Thanks in advance for any help rendered ...

how do i get rid of dots between words in outlook?
There are dots between every word in my Outlook messages. How do I get rid of them? So far, I have searched every term I can in help... to no avail. In Word, it's the Paragraphy feature, but I guess not in Outlook. Please help! (outlook 2003) it's the same in outlook. are you using word or outlook's editor as the email editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tip...

OWA 2007
Hi All Would someone be so kind to clarify the password changing issues for OWA2007 for me please? OWA 2007 on backend Exchange 2007 (separate servers). OWA running on W2K3 SP2 R2 IIS6 and using Forms based security. We would like to enable expired and change password at next logon feature through OWA, AND allow extended ASCII (as we've already told the business that symbols are an allowed option). Can you tell that we've recently updated our password complexity rules! This is an extremely useful blog: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2008/12/09/450238.aspx ...