Where do I find "save as..." in MS Office 2007 ?

Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007.
I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a "save" but not a "save as...."

So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office 2007?

Camille

0
cpet_magnus

Click the Office button (the round "pizza icon" in the upper left corner of
the screen) and then click Save As.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Camille Petersen" <cpet_magnus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007.
> I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a
> "save" but not a "save as...."
>
> So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office
> 2007?
>
> Camille

0
Stefan
3/28/2010 6:03:57 PM
Click the Office button (the round "pizza icon" in the upper left corner of
the screen) and then click Save As.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Camille Petersen" <cpet_magnus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007.
> I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a
> "save" but not a "save as...."
>
> So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office
> 2007?
>
> Camille

0
Stefan
3/28/2010 6:11:54 PM
F12 - as in ALL versions of Office too.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Camille Petersen" <cpet_magnus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007.
> I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a
> "save" but not a "save as...."
>
> So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office
> 2007?
>
> Camille

0
Terry
3/28/2010 9:21:12 PM
Or press F12 to bring up the dialog.

On 28 Mar 2010 17:41:32 GMT, cpet_magnus@hotmail.com (Camille
Petersen) wrote:

>Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007.
>I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a "save" but not a "save as...."
>
>So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office 2007?
>
>Camille
0
IDS
3/29/2010 10:38:55 AM
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com

Links in Outlook 2003 open Save As... dialog box
I'm not sure exactly when this started happening. Whenever I click a link in Outlook 2003 now, it opens the Save As... dialog box as well as the Website connected to the link. It doesn't matter what type of link it is; the dialog always shows up with the .exe file type selected. Any ideas? Does it oen the Save As dialog or does it open the Locate Link Browser dialog? In case of the last direct it to iexplore.exe -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "S...

Save as...
Hi. When I am doing a save as from my outlook it defaults to C:\somewhere Is this defaultsetting able to change? //Mariah MN wrote: > Hi. > > When I am doing a save as from my outlook it defaults to C:\somewhere > > Is this defaultsetting able to change? > > //Mariah See http://www.swinc.com/odefpath/ for one option. Mariah, Changing the default location for Outlook seems to be a registry change. Please see link below. Hope this helps. Regards, Francine http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011265401033.aspx -- Francine Otterson President, San Di...

Where do I find "save as..." in MS Office 2007 ?
Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007. I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a "save" but not a "save as...." So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office 2007? Camille Click the Office button (the round "pizza icon" in the upper left corner of the screen) and then click Save As. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Camille Petersen" <cpet_magnus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4baf94cc$0$6768$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-onlin...

open and save as... buttons
I don't know exactly when it started but my Open and Save As.. buttons do not display the dialogue boxes. I have removed and reinstalled Office 2000 and applied all updates from MS. Current anti-virus has been used and scans show no viruses. No error messages are displayed. Shortcut keys do not work either. I can open an excel spreadsheet from explorer but cannot save any changes. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeff ...

I hit save instead of save as...is there any way to go back?
I need to retrieve the information from the page before I saved. I needed to hit save as and accidently hit save. Anyone???? You've kinda burned your own bridge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jr Bullet" <Jr Bullet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9AD451B-209A-448F-935B-B2D1EC64A733@microsoft.com... >I need to retrieve the information from the page before I saved. I needed >to > hit save as and accidently hit save. Anyone???? On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:52:09 +0000, Jr Bullet wrote (in article <C9AD451B-209A-448F-935B-B2...

Disabling "Save As..."
I keep having problems with users using Save As instead of Save to sav their work in a shared workbook, and for some reason occassionaly en up saving the file in an older file format (which wipes out th sharing, data validation, etc). Is there anyway to disable the Save A function so that is is not available while this file is open? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way if you use a English Excel version Copy this in the thisworkbook module. Remember this is only working if you enabled macro's when you open the workbook Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Applic...

Save as... on intranet
The below code works well if I run the file from my workstation, however when the same file is moved to an intranet server, and when you click on the link for this file, and submit (which runs the code), the code always bombs on the Save as... I have made sure that the folder on the server has read, write permissions. Also I have tried a few syntax variations but with no success. How do you save a file on an Intranet server??? (UNC with forward/slashes; with backward\slashes, using the URL Http://; or something else)??? Dim wb As Workbook Dim WBname As String Application.ScreenUpd...

Can I "Save As..." an Excel Sheet to an Access Table?
Hi, I want to "push" data from an Excel report to an Access database. Do you know if there is a VBA script that saves an Excel sheet as an Access table? Do you know if there is any other way to "push" data from an Excel report to an Access database. The Excel report is different every day, the Access is the same and keeps the history. John Hi You can open an Excel sheet in Access. With that in mind, I would suggest writing an append query in Access to add the details from the Excel sheet to the existing table. -- Andy. "John Bixtis" <john_bixtis@ho...

Shortcut for Save As...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a Save As... shortcut in Word? PowerPoint has shift + command + s for Save As... Can this shortcut be added to Word? In Word the F12 key is already provided for Save As... although you may have to steal it back from OS X. I can't remember if the OS stole that one in its more recent incarnations. It still works here in Tiger but I may have stolen it back & just don't recall. Command+Shift+S is assigned to the Style command by default. It shifts the focus to the Styles list on the Fo...

Row Count and Save as... in a macro
Hi all, 1) A macro works on a worksheet with a variable number of rows R. In column A, cell A2 is filled with some text. I need all cells from A3 to A(R) to be filled the same. 2) The macro is stored in a book and works on another one. At the end, I need the "object" book to be Saved As.... with a different name. So I did: ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="MYNEWFILE.xls", FileFormat:=xlNormal For some reason I don't know, the file is saved under \My Documents, instead the "working" folder (meaning the directory where both books are). thanks for help (1)...

Delay in pull down menu for Save As...
When in any of the MS Office Suite programs, particularly Outlook and Word, if I go to Save as.. and click on the pull down arrow to move to a different directory, there is as much as a 7 second delay before the pull down directory list appears. I do not have this problem with non-MS software. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:08:04 -1000, Howard M. Rensin <hrensin@comcast.net> wrote: > When in any of the MS Office Suite programs, particularly Outlook and > Word, > if I go to Save as.. and click on the pull down arrow to mov...

Having trouble with Copy and Save As... for a form
Hi, all. I'm new to Access and unsure of whether I'm doing this correctly, but it has worked with all the other forms I have tried. Basically, I am trying to copy or "save as" a particular form so that I can modify it slightly for another purpose. However, when I copy and then paste the form, nothing happens. Similarly, if I click Save As... it prompts me for a form name, but then doesn't end up saving it. (Or if it does save it, I don't see it anywhere.) When I try this with other forms, it works, so I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the...

Save As... results in #######
I am saving a worksheet as a CSV (Tab delimited would be fine too), bu there are a few cells that contain greater than 255 characters. I ca change the column width to 255 maximum, but ### still shows in the cel display. When I do the Save As... operation, my text file contain #####s for those cells. I did a quick search to find that this ha been a problem for a while, but no leads on a solution. Is ther another option? version: Excel 200 -- hurdle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hurdler's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

Excel XP: File name in Title Bar not changed after Save As...
Hi, Situation: I open Excel 2002 (XP), choose a file to open (eg "myfile.xls") and work in it. I save a copy via File / Save as. I name it "mynewfile.xls" and click OK. File correctly saved; the original still exists on disk. The filename appears correctly in the File menu in the list of recently used files. But: the information in the Excel's title bar didn't change: it still displays the filename of the first file. If I understand Excel well, it saves a copy of the original file to a new one, and keeps working with the new one. So the new filename should app...

Hide "Save" and "Save as..." menu
Hi! I would like to know if is possible to hide the "Save" and "Save as..." option menus in the "File" menu and how do that. Thank in advance. Rui application.CommandBars(1).Controls("File").controls("Save").visible=false application.CommandBars(1).Controls("File").controls("Save As...").visible=false -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Rui Alvares" <rui.alvares@netvisao.pt> wrote in message news:newscache$5qczti$ic7$1@newsfront4.netvisao.pt... > Hi!...

How implement Save as...
I'm developping with Vicual C++ 6.0. My application is a dialog based. I create two buttons, the first one named "Save as" the second one named "Print". Using "Save as" button I would like to save the dialog as file.bmp, using "print" button I would like to print the dialog by default printer. I found some example to capture the desktop but I don't want that, I would capture the dialog, no the desktop. Can anyone help me??? Thanks in advance mais See my article on how to capture any window as a bitmap. I put it in the clipboard, but you would...

save as... hangs up
When I try to use the window at the top to save an email or even a file from one location on the disc to another, I hang up and must kill the program to release. I can use the select at the bottom by typing in the directory I want to go to with no problem, but the mouse driven selections hang up no matter what program I use. Any suggestions? Try removing unecessary toolbars such as hotbar, and possibly run some spy/adware removal,.........programs like these can interfere with CRM. -Gary "claudia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4d5601c42c5a...

Changing Save As... Filename Prompt Default to CELL value
I have a spreadsheet that contains a value which I would like to turn into the Filename Prompt in the Save As... Dialog box. How do you do this? Like in a macro??? Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show _ arg1:=ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1").Value & ".xls" Andy wrote: > > I have a spreadsheet that contains a value which I would like to turn into the Filename Prompt in the Save As... Dialog box. > > How do you do this? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Thanks for the reply. I tried creating a Macro like... Sub File...

Excel Save As... text with special characters
Hi! When saving an Excel worksheet as tab-delimited text, cells containing double-quote (") or comma (,) are surrounded by double-quotes in the resulting text file. I would like to be able to induce or control the quoting of cell values in tab-delimited text output. Specifically, I would like the content of cells containing space ( ) to be quoted in the text output. Is this possible? Thanks, Brynturk You will probably have to a macro to export the file according to your specs. Seach Google for examples. On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:15:01 -0700, "Brynturk" <Brynturk@disc...

Can you enforce the Save As...function on SharePoint?
I have a Word doc that's set up as a protected template on SharePoint that only allows the users to fill in the form fields. I don't want the user to over write the template by accidentally saving it back to SharePoint. Instead, I want them to do a Save As...and save the doc to their computer. Is there a way for me to for enforce the Save As...function through SharePoint? Thanks for the help! you need to write an http handler for this and using the javascript pass the info to your handler thenewbie wrote: Can you enforce the Save As...function on SharePoin...

Save As... MS Works 2000 spreadsheet
How do I save an Excel 2000 spreadsheet as a MS Works 2000 spreadsheet file? I downloaded the filters for Excel 2000, but that did not give me the ability to save to a Works 2000 spreadsheet. Works will open Excel files - save it down as a works file if you need to once in there. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ------------------------------...