using outlook 2007 which says addin ESET OUTLOOK plugin is needed

I have looked for this plugin on Micosoft's web page but it does not seem to
know anything about it. I get this pop up every time I use outlook, would
like to stop that if I can. It does not stop outlook working however, just
annoying.
Can anyone help?

Help here
http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN767

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"jonnie2" <jonnie2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have looked for this plugin on Micosoft's web page but it does not seem to
> know anything about it. I get this pop up every time I use outlook, would
> like to stop that if I can. It does not stop outlook working however, just
> annoying.
> Can anyone help?

0
Mary

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

using GP with Cognos
Is it possible to map GP to a reporting tool like Cognos? If so, what would be the easiest way to decipher to the data tables? Thanks for your help. The first thing is to install the SDK from the second CD. You need to explore the disc and look for the tools folder then the SDK folder. When you install the SDK, you will get a new item in your Dynamics program group. You will have access to documentation on data flow. Additionally, within GP you have the resource descriptions off the Tools menu. Richard Whaley has books that can help you, as well. Go to www.accoladespublications....

i need an example of a hourly and weekely pay sheet
i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. "azure" <azure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DD3F54C-3077-4D5E-B4C4-011DE0F73901@microsoft.com... > i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. So, what you need then is:- EmployeeName, HoursWorked, HourlyRate, TotalPay where TotalPay = HoursWorked*HourlyRate ...

outlook 2000 help file

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Contact use?
I am studying at moment and would appreciate confirmation of below, company has an external consultant who has an internet mail address of Bill@isp.com , company wants to receive all mail addressed to him and do not publish his private internet mail address as they do not want customers to contact him directly, the solution suggested is below. create a mail-enabled contact object for Bill and specify two addresses, Bill@company.com "@company.com being organisation email address" and Bill@isp.com, for this contact. All messages that are addressed to Bill@company.com will fir...

Office 2007 Compatibility Pack 12-10-09
My new Windows 7 laptop came with a trial version of Office 2007 (Student), which I uninstalled prior to first use. However, I have the PowerPoint Viewer installed, which I use. Question: There's a huge 173 MB Office Compatibility Pack in the Control Panel, Programs and Features, which can be uninstalled. Can I uninstall this without any effect on the PowerPoint Viewer or Microsoft Works (or Windows Live Mail) programs? Thanks. EW Hi, Lone Star, The compatibility pack is actually quite useful if you are running a previous version of Office. Are you only using W...

suggestion needed
Hi, i have an application that need to monitor file share access (client ip, requested file). this information is available in the windows2000/2003/xp computer management mmc applet under Computer Management -> System Tools -> Shared Folders -> Sessions / Open Files. is there a way to do this? Use the NetFileEnum() API to get the opened files list. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "ziggy" <dont@send.mails> wrote in message news:u2jaDjPcFHA.3040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > i have an application that nee...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption #2

outlook should let me move emails from sent to a specific folder
It only allows copies to be moved to specific folders and not the actual mail itself - this creates unnecssary copies and makes everything confusing. Can't there also be a SIMPLE rules wizard like in outlook 2002? I find this new wizard too cumbersome and complex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

Use Tax
Can someone tell me if Great Plains has the ability to add use tax to a invoice in payables management without adding it to the invoice amount. I have vendors who do not charge me sales tax and I want Great Plains to calculate that sales tax and not add it to the invoice amount. There is a simple workaround. Let GP calculate use tax using the Sales Tax field. Then put the amount of the sales tax in the trade discount field. This offsets the tax amount and doesn't change the voucher total. We do this for PO Invoices with use tax. The tax account is pointed to the appropriate expense...

How to obtain the name of ODBC definition used in a spreadsheet? #2
How do I get the name of the ODBC def used in my spreadsheet? How do I migrate my spreadsheet (with the ODBC connection) to a different computer and change the name of the ODBC def to a new name, available on the new computer? best regards evds@tekton-it.be ...