The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest

The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest

Actually it is only a web based interface to the microsoft public
newsgroups.

Dessi Purnama Putra wrote:

> The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest

0
Bob
1/5/2010 1:26:57 PM
Wow, you almost finished a sentence.

"Dessi Purnama Putra" <Dessi Purnama Putra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:17EFCDB1-9675-4413-BC27-6EC94D840DC6@microsoft.com...
: The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest

0
Tom

how can you link images to cells?
hi there, im using excel as part of coursework for my A-Level ICT, and i need to somehow link images into the program. I have a list of names which i want linked to images, so when i create a drop down list and click on a selection, the image of the particular name will be displayed. I am just wanderin if there are any solutions or ways to do this. It would be very helpful if you can help me with my query! Thanks! one way: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html In article <80CB2448-07FC-4E38-A6B2-105FCBE80C67@microsoft.com>, ".: usman :." <.: usman :.@d...

Please help
Problem: I can't get my Exchange 2000 migration wizard to communicate with an Exchange 5.5 server. Environment: On an "inherited" network, I have a newly built (by me) Win2K SP4 server running AD (only server in AD), and an old Exchange 5.5 server on a separate NT4 SP6a domain (PDC) - on the same subnet. I have removed TCPIP and have reinstalled SPs for Exch and NT4. I have 2-way trusts set up between the domains, and they can browse each other's files. DNS has been set up, and I have forward zones for both of the domains. There is no internal DNS on the NT4 domain....

microsoft
weghtgh ...

New messages in public folders.
I have setup a group of public folders to receive e-mail message complete with their own addy(ex. pfaddy@wisor.com). When someone on the inside of my LAN sends a message to pfaddy@wisor.com then message comes threw with a mail icon. You can right click it and mark it for follow up like any mail message. If anyone from the outside world sends a message to pfaddy@wisor.com the message comes throw with a "notes" icon. You can not mark a note for follow up. This is causing a problem. My users need to be able to mark these messages for follow up. So my question is how do ...

Microsoft Promo

how can I put checkbox value in ltext box
I'm trying to set up a chart. I have my check box so only one can be checked at a time. I'm needing a value put into a test box. then I would like to total the text box at the end. I'm getting a headach. Help :) ...

Can not turn Out of Office autoreply off
I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! I can not find any information on how to disable it now. Help greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance... "rdlari" <rdlari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA44F8F9-3C34-4800-95D8-238EEB6551EF@microsoft.com... >I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. > > I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! > I can not find any information on how to ...

Can Ex change FROM: address?
We would like anyone to be able to write to one email address, but then have Exchange forward all mail to another address, but change the FROM: address for us. It's going to an app that needs all mail to come from the same address. Eg anyone can write to test@abc.com, and we want Exchange 2003 to forward it on to results@abc.com and have the FROM: address that results gets to be FROM: input@abc.com Thanks, Neal Set test@abc.com and input@abc.com as a secondary addresses on the results@abc.com mailbox and then use this: http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml Nue "Neal&q...

can i get my e-mail from cox.net on outlook express?
I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net e-mail account. Can anyone help? "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E8B6B2F-172A-4B56-8836-2CBEAF510CF6@microsoft.com... >I want to be able to click on outlook and get my e-mails from my cox.net > e-mail account. Can anyone help? Sure. Cox can help. Read their help web pages for the setup info to define an e-mail account. Or call them (you are paying them, right?, so why not ask THEM?). Subject says "Outlook Express". Body says "Outlook"...

Can I delete a file that is in use
I have a malocious file called sdra64.exe it's in my appdata\roaming folder I can't delete it because it isays it s in use by another program How can I set it up so that it is deleted somehow? Thanks I have a malocious file called sdra64.exe it's in my appdata\roaming folder I can't delete it because it isays it s in use by another program How can I set it up so that it is deleted somehow? Thanks You can try using the task manager. Bring up the manager and go to processes and stop it from running. You can try to delete from Safe Mo...

How can I open documents sent to me as .123
I get documents sent to me from a client that are spreadsheets that end in ..123 Excel keeps telling me that it can't open this Lotus 123 file. What gives? Hi either your client saves the files in Excel format or you may have a look at a commercial converter (www.dataviz.com). Excel can't open *.123 files -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Nikineo" <Nikineo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:91D2773F-F437-4248-A831-CC18E82BBD79@microsoft.com... > I get documents sent to me from a client that are spreadsheets that end in > .123 Ex...

microsoft XL

Can Leading Zero Be Hidden?
I have a number field (double) where it would be nice if Access didn't show a leading zero. Decimal Places is set to "Auto", and that is good, except for the leading zero. Format is currently blank. Access 2002. Thanks, croy On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:36:01 -0700, croy <croy@invalid.net> wrote: >I have a number field (double) where it would be nice if >Access didn't show a leading zero. Decimal Places is set to >"Auto", and that is good, except for the leading zero. >Format is currently blank. Access 2002. > >Thanks, >cro...

Can RMS interface with SAP B1
I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there is a 3rd party interface application available. -- NateS What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload it to SAP "nates@sunrisetechnologygroup.com" wrote: > I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there > is a 3rd party interface application available. > -- > NateS How did you go about creating the files for it to import? Doug Morton Mountain POS "Rodney" wrote: > > What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload i...

merging publications
I have created the title page but when I import word document the resulting publication does not include the orginal title page. How do I merge and retain orginal title page? Thanks busy bee Is the title page an illustration? You may have to copy/paste. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "busy bee" <busy bee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3A1BAEF-E6EA-467A-89D3-67AC8FCEC7F9@microsoft.com... >I have created the title page but when I import word document the resulting > publication does not include the orginal title page. How do I merge and &...

maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard
is there a maximum number of rows that can be copied to clipboard from a table? using access 2002 on XP, Roland wrote: > is there a maximum number of rows that can be copied to clipboard from a > table? using access 2002 on XP, I have Access 2003 when I tried to copy a table with 70,000 records it said the limit was about 65,000. gls858 65536 -- Regards - Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy "Roland" <Roland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF98F875-56C6-4C22-8695-D8CFBE47D12E@microsoft.com... > is there a...

I can't sent emails from windows mails
I can't send emails from any of my accounts in the windows mail but I can receive emails. The error msg is: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'unsubscribe for myhousingloan mailing list', Account: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Server: 'mail.myhousingloan.com.sg', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Socket Error: 10053, Error ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2