removing office 2003

Our nonprofit was donated a computer with Office professional 2003.  We do
not have the installation source. How can I get it out of computer.  Remove
program does not work, message says "The installation source for this product
is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it".
Microsoft apparently doesn't want us to use the program but will not allow us
to remove it and replace with genuine copy! Help! Donor has been non
responsive.

Remove Excel Icon ??

cannot open microsoft office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i have upgraded to os x 10.6 and i have a ton of school projects due soon please help?? You don't say enough to help. What is the error message? How are you trying to open the apps? Is your copy of Office fully up to date? --rms www.rmschneider.com On 12/04/10 15:55, marvism331@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i ...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Hotmail View In Outlook 2003
After setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook 2003, I couldn't send & receive any mail from the Hotmail server. Here the error message : 'The server does not support the required HTTP methods. The Server responded 'Not Implemented' My setting for the Ouulook with hotmail are as below : Server Type : HTTP HTTP Mail Service Proviser : Hotmail Server URL : http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp (which is grey off after I select Hotmail. Connection : Connect using my LAN I appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks. ...

Outlook 2003 and Macro
Hello, I am trying to get a printing icon in outlook which allows me to print to another printer other than the 'default' printer. I managed to do this with Word using the following Macro: Sub staffColour() Dim sCurrentPrinter As String sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter ActivePrinter = "//server_machine/colour printer" Application.PrintOut FileName:="" ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter End Sub My problem is that the command << Application.PrintOut FileName:="" >> does not work in Outlook. Anyone knows which commands will print i...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

excel 2003 #20
How do I use the voice recognition? http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/10730_2241211_2 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "mlhart" <mlhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E774E80-1499-47D6-8412-1FE46896409F@microsoft.com... > How do I use the voice recognition? Sorry, replied to wrong post "Niek Otten" <nicolaus@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:OVfK93ruEHA.1392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/10730_2241211_2 > > -- > > Ki...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Office 2000 live up date lost original CD rom
The office have lost the CD Rom Office 2000 SR-1 Premium French and since I down loaded an update from MS each time I open Excel it ask for the original CD as noted above . This all effect other Excel item i.e. can not open direct from e-mails and old versions on our server Its not possible to buy the above version of office on the market What upgrade would you recommend or what can I do to get this problem solved Thanks If you have registered it then call Microsoft and see if they can replace the media for you. Never hurts to ask. -- Regards Ken.........................

Removing password protection on a sheet

Adding and removing removable drives

Receiving garbled e-mails in Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003, we've recently received a few e-mails that start out OK but then become a garbled mess of text. Most e-mail's are received fine. The garbled ones have come from different people, including people who routinely send us non-garbled e-mail. Below is an example, along with the internet headers from the message. We've installed all Office, Windows, and Norton updates, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks, - Art. Internet Headers: Subject: Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:14:44 -0400 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="---...

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Pivot Tables in Office 2002 vs Office 97
My company recently upgraded from 97 to 2002 versions of Office. I was comfortable using pivot tables in 97 and am appreciating the new features of pivot tables in 2002. I do have one question. When I select a couple of cells in the pivot table to add, or do some other simple calculation I get a huge link that references the pivot table, a lot of $ signs, etc. In office 97 I simply got the cell locations. Can this be done in 2002? Thanks You can choose Tools>Customize, and from the Data category on the Commands tab, add the Generate GetPivotData command to one of your toolbars. Use th...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...