Program Name Options

I cannot find the Program Name Options  when I select Microsoft Office
Button. It is not there. How do I get it?
0
Richard

Look in the lower right corner of the block, just inboard of the Exit "X"

Richard LeBlanc wrote:
> I cannot find the Program Name Options  when I select Microsoft Office
> Button. It is not there. How do I get it?

0
Bob
3/9/2010 4:51:28 PM
Thanks

> Look in the lower right corner of the block, just inboard of the Exit "X"
>
> Richard LeBlanc wrote:
>> I cannot find the Program Name Options  when I select Microsoft Office
>> Button. It is not there. How do I get it?

0
Richard
3/9/2010 5:13:48 PM
You're welcome, have a great day!

Richard LeBlanc wrote:
> Thanks
>
> "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> Look in the lower right corner of the block, just inboard of the Exit "X"
>>
>> Richard LeBlanc wrote:
>>
>>> I cannot find the Program Name Options  when I select Microsoft
>>> Office Button. It is not there. How do I get it?

0
Bob

No Duplicates for Full Name
I have 3 fields for Name. LastNm, FirstNm, and Middle Initial. How do I ensure the full name, i.e., "LastNm, FirstNm, MiddleInitial" combined are unique and not duplicated in the table? I thought I could index but not sure where/what to check for 'Unique' (e.g., on all three fields?) or if I need to use a primary key. I got a msg saying 'changes were not successful because the create duplicate values in index, primary key, or relationship.' Steve You don't mention how many persons' names you have, but is it inconceivable that your databa...

Target cell by "offset" of named intersection?
How do I refer to a cell by using an offset reference to another? My current targets are referred to by intersection off named columns and rows - eg: =monthtotal_JUL stock_bought gives me intersection of row "monthtotal" and column "stock_bought", but now I want another reference to cells above the "monthtotal" row (still in the stock_bought column) without having to name the rows separately. I played with the R1C1 convention ( R[-5] etc) but I'm not sure it's compatible with the intersecting name reference, or if it is, just where to put the offset w...

Communications Between Program and Controlling Program
Hi All, I'm looking for feedback on the best way to code communications between Programs. The architecture we are looking at is similar to Symantec AV or others - a control program sends messages to the worker program on a different machine. The worker program communicates back when complete (with a result), and gets another chunk of work. The messages will be small. What will be communicated is as follows: Control Program: Control Program Start Control Program Stop (Worker queues messages) Control Program sends a piece of work when requested Worker Program: Worker Program Start Worke...

Define XAxis Min/Max with named value without VBA
Hello, With Excel 2003 I Like to enforce XAxis Minimum and Maximum by a data from a cell (or from a Named Cell). It's exists some solution with VBA, but i don't like use it, is there any other way ? As i knows some solution to have Auto-adjust series in Graphs, i imagine it's possible ! Thanks Gilles P. (FR) Hi Gilles, It would be nice to link to a cell or something like that but that feature is not available unless you use VBA which it sound you don't want to use. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Gilles P (FR)" <GillesPFR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Running another program
Is it possible to run another program from within excel? The software I use at work is very repetitive and requires the same key-sequences entered many times. I got a key logger to help automate this so now I just press one key and the key logger will play back the sequence I recorded. I now want to be able to call the key logger from excel with a parameter to automate things further. Excel has its own macro recorder. Why not use it? "Stephen Miller" <StephenMiller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:669A213C-F604-424D-A640-D90BEEDB83BC@mic...

Data validation and Named Range
I was under the impression that you could have Data validation check a list contained in various columns if that list was a Named range. Is that so. If it is, I cannot get that to work for me. Rob What have you tried? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rob nobel" <robnobel@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:%23wtOqQ8rDHA.2084@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I was under the impression that you could have Data validation check a list > contained in various columns if that list was a Named range. Is that so. > If it is, I cannot get that to work for me. &...

Excel Paste Special Option
I have a spreadsheet with unique rows and column sizes. I need to copy the spreadsheet to another sheet. When I use the paste special option the colums retains the size but the rows adjusts to the default row sizes. How do I retain the row sizes when pasted to the new sheet? If you can copy the whole row, then the rowheight will come along when you paste. But maybe you could copy the worksheet itself. Rightclick on the worksheet, choose "move or copy...", check the Copy box at that bottom of the next dialog and copy it where you want it. Sometimes it's easier copying the...

Cannot Copy/Paste to some programs
I am using XP Home Edition and Word 2003 and Firefox browser. I find that, even though I can copy/pate between word.docs I cannot copy/paste to a Moonfruit website that I am building. I am in touch with moonfruit and it has them baffled. They are able to copy/paste to my website with no problem. I also find I cannot copy/Paste URLs from Firefox to IE browser. Any ideas? Thanks On 5 June, 15:45, Merryterry <ter...@fsmail.net> wrote: > I am using XP Home Edition and Word 2003 and Firefox browser. > > I find that, even though I can copy/pate between word.docs I ...

From Outlook 2010 to another program
Following a reply from Microsoft ("we know about your problem, we are working on it but currently we don't have a solution") I need to start using a different program until the problem is solved. O.S. is Seven, which is the best way to move all mails/accounts/contacts to something different? I read that Windows Live Mail doesn't import messages so I need to move to something out of Microsoft... -- /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\ -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=- >>>>> http://www.bb2002.it :) <<<<< ............ [ al lavoro ] ......

Regarding option in the Microsoft Outlook Client
I am having trouble tracking my emails in CRM. The track in CRM button exists but the regarding no longer exists. I see the regarding for other options like appointments but I can't attach or promote an email to CRM. I have tried pressing the "track in CRM" button and then opening the email but I still do not see the regarding button. Any ideas and thank you. Angela ...

name field be added to Customer Addresses and default on new sop o
We have a number of customers who drop-ship orders. They need to properly address these orders with the name of the customer being shipped to. In the distribution industry, drop-ship orders are commonly shipped to the customer's customer. We are unable to save the drop-ship customer's name on the Ship to address in order to properly ship the order to the receiver. The name field is only available in the expansion window in the Sales Customer Detail Entry window, and must be manually entered every time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

Fatloss computer program
I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com ...

Display names in Global address book do not update
I made a change to one of my users so that their display name shows as last name, first name. This change has not been applied to the global address book, but you can see the change has been made in active directory users and computers. Any idea how I update this change for the global address book? Thanks, Mike YOu need to wait for the global catalogs to refresh.....depends on your AD topology. "Mike Fefferman" <mike@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23v%23sxI5PFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I made a change to one of my users so that their display name show...

Page name
I am creating a information packet. It consists of 40 pages. I would like to have names for different sections of the packet. Does anyone know how to have the page name visable instead of just showing the page #? In x-cell you can name the page. Is this also possible in Publisher. Just create a text box and put in the name? Am I missing something in your question? -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in the Americas! "Laurie" <lludwig@legacypm.com> wrote in message news:C0A47A54-0D05-4823-AA30-8A2BFB4A1747@microsoft....

Where's a OFC file option in 2005?
Hello. My banck works with .ofc file that was working fine in my money2004. But I would like to upgrade to money2005 but I can't even import data from my bank. Now I must type all data. This is a pain. There is other way? like converting the file for any standard money 2005 file? Thanks Does your bank provide any other formats, like OFX ? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/...

Unnecessary messages from the outlook program + ...
Hi there... When I've pressed "send and recieve" and waited... there are two messages from the program which I think should not be necessary and could be dispensed with possibly ?? Message 1. says, new mail has arrived would you like to read it now. Message 2. says, it has been moved. we know that the email messages that it's refering to are spam and have duly been put into the norton antispam folder... so why are these messages necessary and how do we configure to get rid of them. when I press "send and recieve" at the beginning I would like to see and read em...

how to create item numbers column in a Query Options
Is there anyway to place a column (Item#) in a query, which will show the item numbers of the results. Say that, if query result has 13 items, Item# values will be sequentially 1,2,3...11,12,13. I have a feeling that it might be solved by usind DCOUNT function. Thanks You can create a column using either DCount() or a subquery. You might want to search google on ranking query. If you don't find anything, come back with some table and field names as well as what field values will be used to create the order. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "mezzanine1974" wrote: >...

How do I change Column names (a,b,c to Name, Number)
I am trying to change the Columns titles. Example, Column A becomes Column Name, Column B becomes Column, Address. That way when I'm working on row 57 I can still see which column the data goes in without having to scroll to the top and see which column is correct. I know I have done this before in a computer class, but not with the new Office systems. I think you are talking about Freeze Panes. Look it up in Help. With this you can freeze the column headers (your headers, not the A, B, C, etc) so that they will always be at the top of the screen no matter how far down y...

Mail Options Questions
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C7CFA5.E7FF7320 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can I make it so that : {a) When I do a new mail message and I am in a particular folder, automatically set the 'From' field to a particular email account or (b) If that's not possible, can I tag Contacts such that any messages to them are From a particular email account. (c) Can I automatically categorise received emails depending on the From address ? Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_0011...

Word 2007 menu option missing from start programs menu
Office 2007 is installed on my computer and can only be accessed by going to the Recent Documents option and opening an existing doc. The menu selection for the program is missing from the MS Office option in the Start/All Programs menu. All other Office programs are listed. How do I get the Office 2007 program option to appear in the program menu again? ...

multiple text boxes when pasting in text from other programs
When copying and pasting text from Outlook Express or other programs into a newly created text box, each paragraph is going into its own separate text box within the original text box. This did not happen in Publisher 2000. Is there a way to 'turn off' this automatic text box creation and allow an entire article to go in as pasted? Miss Mood wrote: > When copying and pasting text from Outlook Express or other programs > into a newly created text box, each paragraph is going into its own > separate text box within the original text box. This did not happen > in Publi...

Web Page Option Tab?
I am trying to make my website searchable using the Web Page Option Tab. Can anyone explain what I need to enter? ...

Unable to run any programs
I have a serious problem on my PC and wondered if anyone had any ideas. I re-booted my PC and after it came back up there were no icons in the system tray. When I tried to run any program from my task bar or desktop the system displayed the window which asks which program you would like to use to open the file (even though the files are all exe). I can open Word, Excel, PPT by double clicking on a relevant file(.doc .ppt .xls). however I can't open Outlook by clicking on a .pst file. I also can't run things from the 'run" window (like regedit, ipconfig etc). Als...

Printing options for all sheets in a workbook?
One of the most painful things in Excel (2003) is that you have to set up the printing options (margins, header, footer, scale etc.) for all sheets in a workbook individually. Is there a hidden option somewhere that says "apply print options to all sheets in workbook"? cheers Bill You can group sheets together by right-clicking on a sheet tab and selecting Group all sheets. Then whatever you do to one sheet will apply to all sheets. So, if you set your print options (headers, footers, margins etc) in this mode then all sheets will take on those options. Remember to ungroup t...

Field name derived from a string value returns a Run-time error 2465.
I have two labels on a form and want to populate them during the run time of my form. The name of the labels are "1" the other is called "2" (without the quotes of course). Field 1 runs OK but two returns a run-time error 2465. Of course, the real form is much bigger. A lot of fields called 1 through 31 are populated from within a loop. To simplify my question I down sized this post to two label fields. Any one know how to solve the problem with label "2"? Any help or hint is appreciated. ' This works OK Me![1].Caption = "abc"...