Printing problem

I have Window 7 Home Premium.

I have Microsoft Office 2010 beta.

I have HP LaserJet P1005 printer.

Here is my problem:
Printing from Word document to 8.5 x 11" size paper no problem.

But I can not print any size of envelopes or custom setup paper size.

I cannot print anything from Microsoft Publisher 2010 (Beta).

Does any one know how to fix?

There is a driver for your printer with a 11-2009 timestamp on the HP site,
maybe newer than the one you have now.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=4062&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3435676
It is always best to completely remove a driver before installing/reinstalling.

You might ask this in the Beta newsgroup.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"whh" <whh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Window 7 Home Premium.
>
> I have Microsoft Office 2010 beta.
>
> I have HP LaserJet P1005 printer.
>
> Here is my problem:
> Printing from Word document to 8.5 x 11" size paper no problem.
>
> But I can not print any size of envelopes or custom setup paper size.
>
> I cannot print anything from Microsoft Publisher 2010 (Beta).
>
> Does any one know how to fix?

0
Mary

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

TCP/IP printing

excell problems
how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "THE JOKER" <THEJOKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:722BE439-FDD8-4EC9-A1ED-9CEE81E85151@microsoft.com... how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL Hi, If you want to put two lines of data into one cell, use the concatenat function. This joins up to 30 cells of information. The easy wa...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Conditioal formatting problem
I have a column with conditional formatting applied. Say I'm formatting cell E4. The column shows the number within a processing cycle which need warning traffic lights when certain days are reached so far I have set up: Condition 1 shows orange if the cell value is between 9 and 11. Condition 2 shows red if the cell value is greater than or equal to 12. My problem is that I need a 3rd condition to grey out cell E4 if a date is entered into cell G4. I've tried all sorts but the formatting will not work. Firstly can someone suggest a formula for condition 3. Secondly do I actua...

Problem on Windows XP Pro x64Bit and System Registry Hive file.
I am italian, but I haven't received no response in italian newsgroup... I have the following computer: OS: Win XPpro Corporate x64Bit CPU: Core2Quad Q9650 RAM: Kingston ValueRAM DDR2 4GB CL6 HDD: CaviarBlue 500GB WD x3 VGA: Sparkle GeForce 9400GT 512MB I installed various graphics programs such 3DSMAX9 x32 and x64Bit Maya 2010 Entire suite Adobe CS4 Master Collection Nero Reloaded 9 Office etc. ... A few days I have bought online in more than 2 memory modules (for achieve the 8GB total) identical to the DDR2 memory that I had and namely: 2GB Module 1...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problem in online transactions
I am still getting the OFXHTTP400 error on T Rowe Price accounts. It gets the pricing information but no additional transactions. I suspect this is a corrupted file. I ran a cleanup and it 18 transactions, none of them TRP but I know the records are intermingled... I have tried this on Money 2004 and Money 2006 on separate computers. Both exhibit the same behavior. I am really starting to get to my wits end - this software is far from the reliable type one needs for perosnal finances. Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks ...

Problems with printing

Big Problem
Please solve my problem or give required help for me. ...

Outlook XP/Exchange 5.5 (scheduling / reminder problems)
First problem: All resources (owned by different users but with each with standard configurations) have Auto Accept and Refuse if conflict options actived in calendar. Some resources work OK, some will not Auto Accept and some Auto Accept even if there is a conflict. Any ideas on how to fix this? Second problem: Although all calendar reminder options are activated, some people do not receive them. How about ideas on this one? Thank you for all and any suggestions you may have! Send reponse to donna.brich@brp.com please. ...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

i have problem with password to email server
i just got on the sight. How do i go about finding out the password to outlook express to the email server. I have to set up a internal email system. and everytime i get to log on outlook express it pops up with a window to enter a user and password. but i dont know it. How do i get my password back. can i get in touch with isp and get it. ...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

! DR test problems
Okay, I am knee deep in a Disaster Recovery test and the AD guy has just informed me that there is no Global Catalog and it looks like he cannot rebuild. I am supposed to recover an Exchange 2003 database that contains about 200 users for this test and I cannot do because it looks like AD will be useless to me (currently no one can log into the domain). My question is this: can I restore the Exchange 2003 database and use some utility to recreate users and their attributes in a new domain? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know it is a test but it is important for performance...

Outlook 2003 Hotmail account problems
I have set up about 3 hotmail accounts with along with 2 POP accounts. I seem to have reoccuring problems with the accounts. Sometimes i can't d/l the messages and i get errors when send/receiveing, sometimes it doesn't show the "+" symbol next to the name on the account, sometimes it doesn't show all the messages. When i go through the internet to hotmail.com everything is fine, it's just mainly when i send/recieve i get the error messages. Any help is appreciated, thanks! nutshell222@hotmail.com ...