Pre Release Outlook 2010 won't filter incoming messages

I have all the rules set up correctly and when I manually filter the
message things work fine.

When new Facebook emails, or google emails come in, they all go into
the inbox despite instructing the program to filter them into their
separate mailboxes.

Is this normal for a prerelease version, or should filtering work
there also?

http://www.dentalplans.com/clb
0
Jack

"Jack Newhouse" <muzique@charter.net> wrote in message
> I have all the rules set up correctly and when I manually filter the
> message things work fine.
>
> When new Facebook emails, or google emails come in, they all go into
> the inbox despite instructing the program to filter them into their
> separate mailboxes.
>
> Is this normal for a prerelease version, or should filtering work
> there also?
>

> http://www.dentalplans.com/clb

You should ask all questions or comments to the beta forums which you
received notice of when you downloaded the beta 2010 product.

0
LVTravel
2/7/2010 10:39:50 PM
OK

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:39:50 -0500, "LVTravel" <none@nothere.com>
wrote:

>"Jack Newhouse" <muzique@charter.net> wrote in message
>> I have all the rules set up correctly and when I manually filter the
>> message things work fine.
>>
>> When new Facebook emails, or google emails come in, they all go into
>> the inbox despite instructing the program to filter them into their
>> separate mailboxes.
>>
>> Is this normal for a prerelease version, or should filtering work
>> there also?
>>

>> http://www.dentalplans.com/clb
>
>You should ask all questions or comments to the beta forums which you
>received notice of when you downloaded the beta 2010 product.

http://heartland.buildlastingsuccess.com
0
Jack

outlook 2003 calendar can't save items
I suddenly can't save an item on my Outlook 2003 calendar. I did the repair tool, restarted Outlook - still get the error message "cannot save" Try resetting the view on the calendar. If that doesn't help, clear the forms cache - http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/formscache.htm has instructions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Out...

Print Pre-view
Why is MSpubliher the only program I have found with out a Print Pre-view?? is there one?? I don't have it! Pub 2003 has it! And calm down - life has worse things to offer you than no print preview. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d57a01c3ef40$be4d7ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Why is MSpubliher the only program I have found with out a > Print Pre-view?? is there one?? I don't have it! Hi David (anonymous@...

Outlook 2k re-downloads POP mail
Outlook 2k re-downloads POP mail Hi all, Every so often outlook 2k decides to re-download all the messages on my POP mail server. This translates into hundreds or thousands of duplicate emails. Help! I don't want to set outlook to delete messages off POP server since I sometimes use the webmail features to check mail when on the road. Thanks in adavance, Joe Letter Hi Joe maybe this could solve your problem http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=321174 -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Joe Letter" &...

favorite folders outlook 2003
Is there a way to put public folders in the favorites view in the Mail Navigation Pane? I have read in the help that you can, but when I right click and add to favorites it goes into the public folders favorites and not the mail favorites I also read in the help that only mail items, not post items, can go into the mail favorites. I like my old shortcut icons in then old XP is it possible to have something like that again? Right click on the PF favs to add them to the Mail Favs or to the Other [foldertype] lists. Ol2003 has a shortcuts pane that you can use for shortcuts... -- Diane ...

Pre-filling column
When I am typing into a column, some of my columns are pre-filling with data that might already be in the worksheet. But sometimes it does not pre-fill. What do I have to do so the column will pre-fill based on the data that is already in that column??? This Newsgroup is the BEST! Thanks in advance for your help. The normal "prefill" is happening only if similar data are already i the same column. It is not based on data in other columns. Prefill will only happen if there is no alternative. I.e. if you have a cell with asdf, the next time you start with a i will prefill but if...

reports server gives "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized." message
i've changed my report server's address from a lan address (i.e. http://machinename/reportserver) to a wan address (i.e. http://machinename.com/reportserver). now when i try to access the reports section, i'm given an error message aobut unauthorized access. how do i configure this? tks ...

DTS on Exchange 2003 and Out 2002; if I run MSEXTMZ on Exch mailbox server, do I need to run Outlook tool on client?
If I understand correctly, there is an Exchange Time Zone Update tool (MSEXTMZ.exe). I should run this one against the Exchange mailbox servers. If I run the MSEXTMZ.exe too on Exchange, I no longer need to execute the Outlook update tool on my Out 2002 and Out 2003 clients?! From reading the info below, that's my understanding: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930879/ About the Exchange tool After you install the DST updates for Microsoft Windows and for Exchange Server, all old appointments that occur during the DST change periods will be incorrectly displayed as occurring one hour ...

Outlook very very slow
Suddenly Outlook 2000 takes a long time to load and any emails take a very long time to open. I've sent myself test emails with nothing more than a word but I have to wait quite a while before they open. I can't think of anything that changed or might have caused this program to crawl. I uninstalled Outlook and then installed it again but have the same problem. Any ideas? If you have Norton AV there is an acknowledged problem with a recent update Other than that try the repair option David "Celia Falzone" <cfalzone@inu.net> wrote in message news:e8HyC8l1DHA.832...

Auto deleting of an open messages from inbox that have been replie
Any tricks such as rule or an existing feature somewhere You could sort on the Icon, Select and delete. Rule wouldn't apply to messages at that point. PR wrote: > Any tricks such as rule or an existing feature somewhere You either need to do it yourself (use a view to hide or show the messages) or use a utility list Auto-Mate to delete them after a period of time. It (and similar tools) are listed at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

outlook contacts #11
We recently installed new computers in our office that was preloaded with outlook 2000. I have a pab file saved on disk, and we inported it into contacts. The problem is that when I select new message, click on the "to" button it does show any names in the list. If I type in the name in the to box, it says name not found. If I click on the contacts folder all the contacts are there, and I've set it to show contacts as the first list to check. Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong? do you have the contacts folder set to "Show this folders as an email address ...

Outlook 2002 Change Sent Items Folder?
Hi, Is it possible to change where the sent items are held in Outlook 2002? I can only find an option to turn on/off sent items being held. I would like to store my sent items in an IMAP folder. Would I have to set up some "rules" to move items into my imap sent folder? Many thanks Brendan ...

Emails in Queues pre & post transformation into case or opportunit
i am facing problem in CRM 4.0 i am using CRM 4.0 web based system, i have number of queues, my question when i received email in the queues then i will transformed into case or opportunity then the copy of the email were attached to a particular activity but email is still there. • First how I move this email permanently to the respective activity • Second if I reply to that email and then I will received its answer from the recipient now what should I do, should I create a separate activity (case or opportunity) or I can move email to its respective case It is very comprehensive CRM...

Deleting problems in Outlook
After deleting an item from the inbox to the deleted folder, Outlook seems to generate a number of copies of 2 previously deleted separate messages in the deleted folder. Outlook generates usually 6-8 copies of these messages and hence the deleted folder becomes very large, very quickly. We have tried reinstalling Outlook from scratch with no sucess. Help - this is driving us nuts. ...

Outlook 2000 #155
When clicking on the send/receive button I don't get an indication of the number of incoming emails. Hello, please use scanpst.exe -----Original Message----- >When clicking on the send/receive button I don't get an >indication of the number of incoming emails. >. > Bravestar <Bravestar@datenschutzministerium.de> wrote: > please use scanpst.exe > > -----Original Message----- >> When clicking on the send/receive button I don't get an >> indication of the number of incoming emails. >> . What the heck does that have to do with it? -...

Outlook Today
When in the "Outlook Today" window in Outlook 2000, when I click on "Customize Outlook Today..." button in upper right of screen, nothing happens. I ran the "Detect & Repair" utility from the Help menu, which has you put in the Office 2000 CD, but it made no difference. I'd like to be able to do some filtering & sorting of the task list in the Outlook Today view, just like you can in the standard Task window. I'd welcome any recommendations -- thank you. "Tim Cataldo" <tim@djconstruction.com> wrote in message news:19ea301c4...

Outlook Exchange to Outlook
Hi all, I had Microsoft Outlook 2000 installed on my personal notebook. I used my notebook at work, and the IT manager installed Outlook 2003, and set it up so that I needed to login to the Exchange Server via a L/P. I have since been layed off, and my work email account has been disabled. When opening Outlook, I am required to input a L/P, but they no longer work. If I hit "Cancel", Outlook closes down. How can I disable the L/P, or can I somehow access and export the personal information (contacts, emails - the latter of which are fortunately saved to my notebook hard driv...

Outlook Business Contact Manager anniversaries showing up in "OutLook Today" #2
Hi, I just imported about a 1000 customer records into a Business Contact Manager database so I could start sending emails to my clients (as well as perform other tasks). I was appalled to see all the anniversary dates being displayed in my Outlook Today page. Is there anyway to prevent BCE birthday and anniversary dates from being displayed in Outlook Today? I only want my normal contact info to appear here. Thanks! Emile ...

What is a Outlook runtime error, line 297?
When I open Mircosoft Outlook I get a Runtime error. Do you want to debug, Line 297, Error Class no registered. What is this? It is a new computer, the program came installed and I have activated it already. I have also tried rebooting. If I answer yes, I go through some windows involving "New instance of Microsoft script editor" and end with "Break" or "Continue". ...

Outlook 2003 News

Pre-Requisit
Dear Team, I have one question? What are the pre-requisite to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM ? by learning I mean to install, configure , and customize MS Dynamics CRM. I am a network engineer . Should I need to know programming in to learn Dynamics CRM? I will appreciate your detail replies There are three parts to Mastering MS Dynamics CRM. 1) Installation/Deployment 2) Application 3) Configuration/Customization Each of these parts has a 300+ page manual and certification exam associated with it. More information can be found here.. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/itpro/default.m...

Outlook Mail #6
Using outlook to download email from Comcast. Have XP and using Norton for virsus and firewall. Downloading of message is rejected and received this error message 1x800ccc13 sometimes messages are downloaded other times they are not - server blames Norton, Norton blames the server. Try unchecking the email virus scanning and see if it works then. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

Outlook 2007 account folders
I have multiple email accounts that come into my Outlook 2007 on my Vista 64 system. The accounts have been set up to go into theiur own folders, but all of a sudden.... they all go into th Inbox (most of the time). I have repaired, deleted/renewed each account, but this did not solve the problem. Please help! I wish I could help. Email clients can often cause problems. But this is a FrontPage group, and the expertise to solve this is not necessarily here. -- Trevor Lawrence Canberra Web Site http://trevorl.mvps.org "Pat the MBR DMB'r" <Pat the MBR DMB...

SHIFT M in outlook
Hi all When in outlook 2000 on my work station at work, if I press SHIFT M it brings up the name of a previous employee who does not even have a profile on the server. Does anyone know how to get rid of this as it doesnt appear to be a signature or anything obvious. Thanks in advance Tom ...

"pre-invoicing in SOP"
We need to "pre-invoice" a customer for finished product in inventory, but the product will not be shipped until later. We want to "flag" this inventory as having been invoiced and paid for while still showing this inventory in the warehouse for future shipment. At the time of shipment, we want to be able to pull this from the warehouse and product the picking ticket/packing slip, but know that the invoice has already been processed for this order. Has anyone had this situation and been able to figure out a way to handle this even if it means doing a customization...

Outlook 03 loses connection to server
I am having an issue with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 5.5(?). The os on all machines is xp. Outlook seems to be timing out to the server. I have one entire office where this is happening, and one of 12 machines in another office. In the first office, the computers were delivered preloaded. In the second, I just upgraded 8 machines to Outlook 03 and it is only happening to one machine. I am sure it is a setting somewhere...but I can't find it to save my life. Thanks, Jane ...