pagination for Office 2007

I need to break my ms into two sections - the "front material" and the main
body for paging purposes. But when I do, the first three pages of the text
duplicate themselves.
--
purfer

Perhaps you are using Word? After the "front material" insert a Section
Break.

purfer wrote:
> I need to break my ms into two sections - the "front material" and the main
> body for paging purposes. But when I do, the first three pages of the text
> duplicate themselves.

0
Bob

Access Runtime 2007 with Windows 7 Crashing
I am setting up new Dell Windows 7, 64 bit machines and have installed Access Runtime 2007 which keeps crashing. Windows is telling me that the solution is this update: KB957262 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=6F4EDEED-D83F-4C31-AE67-458AE365D420&displaylang=en but the update wont install. The info I have gathered from is that this update fails with this error code because it cant find access. Is there a way to force this update to fix the problem without installing a full copy of access? If not my work around is to install Access Runtime 2003 along w...

microsoft office home and student 2007 02-02-10
I delete my printer send to one note 2007 in windows vista home premuim preinstall and now I want to reinstall it but it asking me for product key and I can't find it and i don't now if i have a trail of full version preinstall ....and you hijacked this thread, why? Here's a few tips: #3 - Learn how to type so you could be understood. #2 - Give more information, like, OS, and version of Office. #1 - DON'T HIJACK ANOTHER PERSONS THREAD!!!!! HTH HAND -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.&...

Office 2008 "Office Installer" could not be opened
Trying to install Office 2008... When I double click the Office Installer icon....I get the following message: The document �Office Installer� could not be opened. I'm on a MacBook Pro. I've never had problems installing programs before. This is new. Thanks for any help. On 2/26/08 2:03 PM, in article ee8edf5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Dags@officeformac.com" <Dags@officeformac.com> wrote: > Trying to install Office 2008... > > When I double click the Office Installer icon....I get the following message: > > The document �Office Installer� could ...

Excel 2007 Macro use in Windows 7 Home
Hi, I currently run many complicated Macros in Excel 2007, using Windows XP Professional as my operating system. My laptop finally gave out, and I need to purchase a new one. My question is: Will my currently Excel 2007 Macros run in Windows 7? It seems I can no longer purchase a laptop with the downgrade to XP, so I need to get Windows 7, but I'm concerned my macros will not work. Thank you Shouldn't be a problem -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Lisa Marie" <Lisa Marie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Template error? (Publisher 2007; Avery 3268 or 8317)
I'm trying to print my own "Thank you" cards with Avery note cards, product number 3268. The product is supposed to yield two cards per US letter-size sheet. The sheets are microperforated to break apart the two cards, and each card is pre-scored to make it easy to fold into a 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" card. I've used this same Avery product before (in fact, the very same box) to make small holiday greeting cards, but at the time I was using a Broderbund software product that I no longer own. I even have an extra card left over from that long-ago project, and the card ...

Migrating Windows Live emails to Outlook 2007
My old computer died and I had to purchase the new Windows 7 machine which has Outlook 2007. On my old machine I was using Microsoft Live email to download my emails from POP3 servers (Gmail, Yahoo etc). But as the computer died before I could run some sort of utility to migrate them to my new machine I am stuck with the folders where these were stored. I was able to retrieve the folders from the old machine where Microsoft Live was storing my emails. Now how do I migrate them to Outlook so that I can see them and read them in Outlook 2007. "Nandan" <Nandan@disc...

cannot start microsoft office outlook.unable to open the outlook .
Barrie <Barrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Ask your question in the body of the message. -- Brian Tillman ...

CRM in home office
Hi, I'm testing out CRM at the moment, and was just wondering if there's a way to configure CRM 3.0 to work from a remote location (like a home office, or even a hotel room) without connecting with vpn. Cheers! Well I think you can put CRM on a public IP address & it'll be accessible anywhere but then you've got some fairly meaty issues about security to look at "Lars" <Lars@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6239938-E04B-4220-936B-571E28CACA2C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm testing out CRM at the moment, and was just won...

Office 2003 and Newsgroups????
Hi, I just installed Office 2003 and am running xp pro. When I am in Outlook and want to read newsgroups do I still have to switch to Outlook Express, or can I create a shortcut, if so how.???? Thanks Roo Outlook is not a news reader. OE has always been the default news reader for Outlook. You can launch it from the Go Menu like always, unless you're not configured correctly. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Roo" <Kanga@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:DJ45d.3324$5O5.1614@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > Hi, > I just installed Office 2003 and am running xp...

cannot open microsoft office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i have upgraded to os x 10.6 and i have a ton of school projects due soon please help?? You don't say enough to help. What is the error message? How are you trying to open the apps? Is your copy of Office fully up to date? --rms www.rmschneider.com On 12/04/10 15:55, marvism331@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i ...

out of office to all senders
I want my out of office message to go to all senders whenever they send a message, not just one time but everytime. Any suggestions? UncleWylie wrote: > I want my out of office message to go to all senders whenever they send > a > message, not just one time but everytime. > Any suggestions? It's not possible in Outlook. It only replies once per session so that you avoid mail loops - if both you and the receipt use autoreply to every message, you'll create a loop that has the potential to bring down the mail server. Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] &#...

office X will not start
Hello all bright Mac OSX Users: I have a major problem starting any programs on my Ibook. It began with multiple documents open and I hadn't restarted my computer in many weeks, just using the sleep mode. When I restarted, I was unable to start any Office X applications or Explorer. The icons would just bounce in the dock. I have researched and fiddled with it for a week or so, now when I start the computer there are no icons on the desktop and using the dock no programs will start. From my reading I sense the problem has to do with corrupted user files. I tried to fix the permission...

Office 2007 ultimate and Outlook 2007 Installation
I currently have Outlook 2007 on my PC. I will be installinf the complete ultimate suite. Do I need to uninstall the current outlook 2007 first? If I don't and install over it, will I loose my emails and folders? I would prefer to install all of the office suite in case there are files or links that could be omitted if I choose not to install outllok from the suite. Thank you for your help RGH Which Office 2007 version do you have installed at present -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be a...

Shurtcutissue Office 2004 / Adobe-Products
Hi! Since i have installed Office 2004 on my OS X 10.3.4 i noticed following error: The shortcuts for the magnifier (apple + spacebar) and the dragtool (apple) arent working. This applies to InDesign CS 3.01, Photoshop CS 8.0 and Illustrator CS 11. I havent testet other applications. Any hints? Best regards, MacMaster You aren't the only one who has noticed this, but others have said no problem in the same setup. It's been reported as an Entourage fault, specifically that the shortcuts glitch out if Entourage is open at the same time, but are fine if Entourage is closed. Can y...

Foldout pagination
I have a documente with 11 x 17 pages (foldouts) and I want to number them as two pages (i.e., 3/4) and then continue on the next page with 5. How do I do this? Assuming that you have Section Breaks either side of the 11 x 17 page, unlink the header/footer in that Section from that in the previous Section and in the following Section, unlink them from the header footer in the 11 x 17 Section. In the header/footer of the 11 x 17 Section, insert a { PAGE } field where you want the 3 to appear and where you want the 4 to appear, insert the following field construction { = { ...

Office X 10.1.4 Updates
I have OS X 10.3.2 and Office X 10.1.4 on a dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5. Are there any free updates for this verison of Office (Entourage, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)? Thanks. On 5/6/06 16:51, in article 1149522692.446438.124090@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "asbpe@bellsouth.net" <asbpe@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I have OS X 10.3.2 and Office X 10.1.4 on a dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5. > > Are there any free updates for this verison of Office (Entourage, Word, > Powerpoint, Excel)? > > Thanks. > Yes, there is an update to 10.1.6 available here: <http://www.microso...

Office Professional 2003
I have Office Pro 2003. I recently bought a new laptop without a CD driver, can I download Oddice Pro 2003 from anywhere and use my authentication serial number to install it? No. Several other folks have recommended copying the disk to a USB drive. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Elaine" <Elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66114197-1FA0-40B6-BFC8-D28A9817EE9F@microsoft.com... >I have Office Pro 2003. I recently bought a new laptop without a CD driver, >...

How many license comes with Visio Professional 2007?
We are going purchase Visio 2007 Professional, I'm trying to find out how many computers you can install in on (we would like to install it on about 4 computers) and how do we purchase additional installs if it is only good for one? ...

Outlook 2007 Internet Calendar Subscriptions and PST Size
I'm seeing excessively large PST file size when using Outlook 2007 SP2 with Internet Calendar Subscriptions. When subscribing to my private Google Calendar (~137KB ICS file when downloaded directly), the "Internet Calendar Subscriptions.pst" file starts out trivially small but continually grows with each sync, to the point where one or two weeks later and the PST file is 160+ MB in size. Compression and rebuild via scanpst.exe is not effective and unsubscribing, deleting the PST file, and recreating the subscription results in the same behavior. Any suggestions as to a a likely ...

Pagination
I'm producing a 36-page booklet. I'd like page numbering to begin with the #2 on page FOUR of the document. How can I do this? -- Amal Go to page four, (It may be less confusing if you turn off 2 page spread in the View menu). Insert, section, Check *Begin a section with this page*, check *Show headers and footers on the first page of this section.* tick Start at page 2. If the page number doesn't appear, Insert, page numbers. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Amal" <Amal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C14A028-6B5F-4BFC-85C2-5380B...

calendars in office publisher 2007
Is there a way to make all twelve pages the same as the first one or do I have to copy and paste everything to each page? All template calendars have a date range with the one page per month. If you are hoping your edits will go to the next month, it won't happen. I have found using text boxes for special events and holidays work better. Much easier to copy/paste. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "me04984" <me04984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E88529C8-EE13-4676-881D-CB6022600B25@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to make al...

PAGINATION
I have a paginated worksheet with many pages, set up so that each page ends without having "widows". Each "task" is set up so there is enough space so that monthly lines can be added to allow the user to print without re-paginating. I want to be able to add a task, "662-003-A" which is in the worksheet in the attached file BUT I want to put "662-003-A" after "662-002-A" which will totally screw up the pagination for the rest of the report. Is there a way to add those lines and have the pagination automatically revamp itself so that no "...

Outlook 2007 02-24-10
Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) Help Scanpst.exe is in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 folder. Bob wrote: > Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and > reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh > Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) > > Help "Bob&quo...

Emulate Out of Office Assistant in a rule? #2
I want to be able to emulate the OoO assistant in a server side rule, specifically I want it to only reply once to each recipient. Currently we have several customer service and tech support mailboxes that have server side reply rules that reply with a template directing them to our website for support. However, this rule EASILY gets caught up in loops to the point where I have to check it daily and turn off the rule temporarily to break the loop. I would use the Out of office assistant on the mailboxes, but the subject text "Out of Office:" seems to be static which wouldn...

access 2007 06-29-07
I would like to be able to run office 2000 and office 2007 on my home pc. I want my office files that are in office 2000 to stay the way they are for 3 more months due to having wedding plans in office 2000. I do not want those office 2000 files to be changed for 3 months. If I put office 2007 on the home pc, will all the files be converted to office 2007? I am asking that questions since I just attended an msdn event today and won a free version of office 2007. Thanks! Access 2007 can open and run an Access 2000 mdb without converting it. There's no problem still using the sam...