Outlook Express 2007

Outlook express 2007
1. How do you see the setting for the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2007 filter
settings ?
2. What kind of spam filter will work on outlook express 2007?
3. how do yu add a spam filter for yur ms exchange srv 2003 ?

0
mr

There is no such product as Outlook Express 2007.
Do you mean Outlook 2007?
Outlook and Outlook Express are two different programs.

"mr hamid" <mr.hamid.4c70dh@no.email.invalid> wrote in message
:
: Outlook express 2007
: 1. How do you see the setting for the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2007 filter
: settings ?
: 2. What kind of spam filter will work on outlook express 2007?
: 3. how do yu add a spam filter for yur ms exchange srv 2003 ?
:
:

0
No

data type mismatch in criteria expression
I have the following query as the source for a combo and I am getting the above error message. SELECT tble_employee.Employee, tble_employee.Dept FROM tble_employee WHERE (((tble_employee.Dept)<>"Operations") AND ((tble_employee.Work)=True)) ORDER BY tble_employee.Dept, Mid([Employee],InStr([Employee]," ")+1); Hi On the face of it the SQL looks ok. From the error message I would want to double check the datatype of the following... tble_employee.Dept - Is this really text? or is it an integer foreign key? tble_employee.Work - Confirm this is yes/no tbl...

Microsoft Outlook Public Folders
We use Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 and have Outlook 2002 installed on all desktops. Some questions I have: How do I go about deleting the favourites folder within "Public Folders"? How do I go about deleting "Internet Newsgroups" within "All Public Folders"? I can not find ways to create folders directly in "Public Folders". It seems I can only create folders within "All Public Folders". Why is that? Is there a way to delete "All Public Folders" within "Public Folders"? I would be extremely grateful for ...

Migrating all email / folders / address book from Outlook Express
I am have been using Outlook Express for many years on what is now a Windows XP computer. Now I have a new laptop with XP and Office XP with Outlook 2003. I want to migrate ALL of my Outlook Express email - preserving headers, dates, attachments, folder structure, address book, etc. to Outlook 2002/XP. What is the best way to do this? It is very important that I not lose any existing email message, attachments, headers, etc. I couldn't find any useful info in the KB.. seems like there should be a lot of help with this, assuming MS really wants me to move from express to regular outlook ...

CRM3.0 needs to support single Exchange 2007
Microsoft CRM needs to support Exchange 2007 without the need to have an Exchange 2000/2003 server deployed. It is not acceptable for customers to wait and be expected to wait to CRm4.0 is released then upgrade to this CRM version. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the me...

Outlook 2003 HTML emails
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 under WinXP SP3 with all updates installed. Quite often I receive HTML emails that has one of more solid lines to the left of the text and/or pictures in the body of the message. I suspect that these lines are the HTML equivalent of > found in forwarded plain text messages. Can anyone suggest how I can clean up the email by deleting the solid line(s) before forwarding the message on to other recipients? -- Cheers . . . JC In article <3n7o451ierhkjb2dltgturi1bu6m5fh94l@4ax.com>, jc@invalid.net says... > Hi, > > I am using Outlook 2003 unde...

Outlook 2007 SPAM issues
Hi there, I have been usinf Outlook 2007 for several months now and for a while it has worked extremly well when dealing with spam. It is the past few weeks that I have noticed a trickle of spam e-mails that are passing the Office spam detector. The operating system (Vista) and Office 2007 is regularly updates to as recent as this morning. Is anyone experiencing the same or is it that there is a new attack on spam e-mails? Kindest Regards I've been noticing a flow of spam from Quadrant (I think), it might be taking time to craft a filter for the spam that doesn't remove t...

Exchange 2007/spam/windows mobile
I have just installed Exchange Server 2007 and have moved a couple of mailboxes over to it for testing. I am using the Anti-spam built into EX2007. When a mailbox receives spam, it goes to the Junk Mail folder in Outlook, but it is hitting the Inbox first. I have a Windows Mobile device setup to sync to the Inbox (I checked to make sure that the Junk Email folder is not selected and it is not). I have 2 different problems, but I believe they both are related. The first... when the spam message hit my mailbox, they are first hitting my inbox real quick and then being moved the Junk ...

outlook changes hyperlinks in Word table when document is attached to outlook e-
Outlook changes hyperlinks in Word table when document is attached to outlook e-mail. This is totally bizarre. ...

Additional info re: Word 2007 will not open files when you double click them
I should have mentioned... I am running XP 32 bit SP3 Neil ...

InvalidCastException in outlook 2003
Hi In my VB.net application i got on different times (and not allways) an System.InvalidCastException. The line of code is: objAppointmentItem = objItems.GetFirst Does anyone know what to do??? Peter Are you testing first for any items in the collection? Are you sure that all the items you are getting are really AppointmentItem? -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Peter van der Veen" <...

Cannot edit product entity in outlook
I have verified that my user is a System Administrator, and that I have full rights to the product entity. When I access a product via the web interface, I can edit & delete my products. I’ve verified my security rights by selecting: File -> Properties from a product. I can Read, Append, Delete, Write and Append To. After I install the Microsoft CRM Desktop Client for Outlook (online only) on the same machine, I can no longer edit or delete the products. I’ve verified my security rights by selecting: File -> Properties from a product. I can Read, Append and Append To....

Curse of the winmail.dat
No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of "winmail.dat" files with Outlook 2007. I have gone through and changed all my contacts - (all 700 of them!!!) to "let outlook decide" for the email type, and then within a week or two, it changes back!!!! PLEASE HELP ME! I am also using a windows Smart phone syncing through bluetooth, if that makes any difference - maybe that is causing the problems? PLEASE HELP! It is a BUG with either MS Outlook or Activesync. If a contact is edited on the smartphone, then sync'd again, the Internet type will be set back to Rich...

Outlook 2000 E-mail sluggish
My Outlook 2000 e-mail is very slow to open rceived new e- mails or to open the "new" e-mail screen. It takes approx. 2 min. then opens the e-mail or the new e-mail window. I have Office 2000 Premium Edition and Windows 98. I had SP1 installed and it was working fine. I have since installed SP3 without correcting problem. I have used the Detect & Repair without correcting problem. Did a necessary file(s) go missing? Any suggestions?? Using the Detect and Repair I received an Error 1328 C:\CONFIG.MSi\PTC2E3.TMP AND C:\CONFIG.MSi\PT2321.TMP could not be updated...is this...

Changing Outlook from Exchange Services to IMO version
How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail Only (IMO)? I uninstalled my version of Office2000 and reinstalled it from my CD. However it doesn't give me the option to install the IMO version of Outlook. It installed the Exchange/Internet Mail automatically. Without an exchange server the checking of email is dog-slow. Thanks, Alex Moylen Hi, Alex. Alex Moylen ha scritto: > How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook > "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail ...

Excel Not Talking To Outlook [Email Settings] #2
This is a follow up to an older thread on the same problem. Search groups.google.com for the same subject and you'll find the previous thread (which lacked an answer). I'm just posting here for posterity. When sending email from Excel and expecting to see your Outlook contacts box come up for you but instead you see a strange box letting you choose "shared contacts" or "this identity's contacts", the answer is that Internet Explorer is set up to use Outlook Express for email instead of Outlook. Open IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs tab. Chan...

Minimizing Outlook to system tray
I have Outlook 2003. I was just wondering if there is a way where when I minimize Outlook only the system tray icon is showing and the Outlook bar on the task bar disappears? I've looked in options and I can't seem to find it. Basically I want it to be running in the background so it will still connect and download new e-mails and a message bubble will appear telling if there's any new messages (like it does already), but I don't want Outlook to be showing on the taskbar. Thanks in advance! Everyone on these newsgroups are always so helpful :) Right click the...

CRM tool bar disappeared in Client for Outlook
Hi, The CRM menu Button bar ( on the main ruler: "File, Edit...") dissappeared with no reason. When I open a new mail I don't see anything to get the email tracked in CRM. I tried to check in the Tool->Options->Other->advanced Options>Add in specified at: http://piyushmittal.wordpress.com/category/mscrm/ms-crm-troubleshotting/ but I don't see there any location path, so I can't follow the instructions there... I did not make anything yet using the Client for Outlook CRM 4.0, so I don't see why this should happen. Thanks a lot Has it worked at all...

Outlook 2003 and Hotmail #2
OL2K3 does not play nicely with Hotmail, regardless of what the marketing people want you to believe. Every time I fire up OL2K3 and do a global "Send and Receive" I get an error list like this: www.raindayspa.ca/emailerrors.gif On a mass email recieve like that, my Hotmail folders almost never populate. I assure you my passwords and logins are correct -- after closing the error window I can access the HM accounts individually and OL2K3 will retrieve the mail. What's more, Hotmail access is still slow. In contrast, OE6 integrates hotmail without any fusses. You'd think th...

paste special picture from Excel 2007 to Publisher 2007 doesn't work
I have a group of charts with text in surrounding cells that I want to copy and paste special picture enhanced metafile from Excel into Publisher. I have around 200 groups of these charts to paste into the Publisher file. What happens now is that the paste special command only reveals three options: new table, new text box, and HTML. When I copy paste special into Word the picture enhanced metafile is accessible and the image pastes fine. In Publisher pasting results in worksheet cells and the charts all in pieces and messy. I could copy the Word image into Publisher, but UGH!!200 TIMES. There...

Viewing and listening to Notebook notes on PC Word 2007
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I created a .docx document in Word 2008 for the Mac and now i want to open the document in Word 2007 in windows and play the audio. Is this possible. <br><br>Michael No. Sorry... Well... "Sort of..." :-) Since it is a .docx, you can actually dig the audio out by unzipping. Make a copy of the document and change the file extension to .zip. Open the zip file and you will see a set of folders. In the Media folder you will see one or more .mp3 files. That's your audio: copy it out...

Re: Outlook 2003, can it look like OXP?
The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay the way they are off to the left. -Patrick "John Smith" <etacr11inst@hotmail.com> wrote in news:e3LvfVUpDHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl: > The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop > down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will > be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay > the...

Excel 2007 startup
How do I start excel 07 with no blank workbook opening? On previous versions one could start the excel program without opening the blank default workbook, but, I can not find how to shut this off in 2007? "RPB" <RPB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:189FFE77-92D4-4276-BE0E-82A85B0BA1EC@microsoft.com... > How do I start excel 07 with no blank workbook opening? On previous > versions > one could start the excel program without opening the blank default > workbook, > but, I can not find how to shut this off in 2007? Well I've been using Ex...

Outlook 2000-Open Note on top of all desktoplike a Post-It
I can't figure it out. I am a very, very technically challenged user and find that the NOTE works great, but I can't use it like a sticky note and make it stay on top. Is this easily do-able? Thanks for your time. I find the free version of this much more suited to desktop display: http://www.3m.com/us/office/postit/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Hello_It's_Me-C...

outlook 2000 changing msg class using utility?
Hi- this message is in 3 parts DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT I work for a small nonprofit group for pastors and outreach organization leaders who meet once monthly as well as have an annual "love your city" churches responding to neibourhood needs (free pop/ bbqs/ repair roofs/ clean up yards) event......so need distribution centers for promo items, ect ... comprehensive new form I have permission from our Tech person to change all our contacts to this form..... we'v backed up the hard-drive to cds, saved existing format of contacts to excell files so OBJECTIVES..KEEPING ...

Constant Outlook crash after Exchange 5.5 to 2K3 migration
We are an Exchange 5.5 shop (gasp!) and we have finally begun our migration to Exchange 2003. I was able to build our first 2K3 server, and have it joined successfully into our 5.5 environment. The ADC is up and running and is transferring data back and forth as I expect it to. Unfortunately I still have some lingering issues, one of which is a complete showstopper. This main problem is that both of the accounts I have moved from a 5.5 server to the 2003 server have *constant* crashes in Outlook 2003. All I have to do is change to another folder, and at least 60% of the time I will get a...