need help with office picture

I edited a photo in Micorosoft Picture manager.
I went to colour, enhance colour, clicked on my photo to enchance it.
The photo turned really light in colour, which i dont like I also saved this
photo after I enhanced it.How do I recover the original photo ?

You dont, you overwrote it, unless you have a backup elsewhere

"Leigh" <Leigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I edited a photo in Micorosoft Picture manager.
> I went to colour, enhance colour, clicked on my photo to enchance it.
> The photo turned really light in colour, which i dont like I also saved
> this
> photo after I enhanced it.How do I recover the original photo ?

0
DL
1/16/2010 11:23:03 AM
Retrieve the original from the camera. Unless you deleted it too. Then
you would need the backup copy you saved. Unless you neglected to save
one. If you ruined the only copy, well then you are left with having to
take another picture.

Leigh wrote:

> I edited a photo in Micorosoft Picture manager.
> I went to colour, enhance colour, clicked on my photo to enchance it.
> The photo turned really light in colour, which i dont like I also saved this
> photo after I enhanced it.How do I recover the original photo ?

0
Bob

Do I need a Smart Host?
We jsut upgraded Exchange 5.5 to 2003 in a win2k AD domain. We had no problems sending outgoing mail thru 5.5. With Ex2003, in event viewer I notice that any outside site looking for reverse ptr ( AOL, mercercounty.org, etc) rejects our mail. The mail will sit in the queue and retry, retry, retry, etc. We never had a problem sending to these sites with 5.5 Our email is hosted by Verizon, and they have assured me that there is a reverse ptr setup for us. I tend to believe them as this just occurred with the upgrade. Is Ex2003 sending directly to these sites, bypassing Verizon? I ...

HELP:user-fill in form
I need a excel-file with 2 tabs. In the first tab It must be able to fill a week nr. And then som other values. Then that values must automattically filled in, in Tab2 in the righ column of that week. If you can help me, please reply !!! Thanks in advance, Stif -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You weren't very specific as to if this is from one cell on sheet1 or for all cells in a column. In any event, you can use a worksheet_change event on a worksheet module to this sort of thing. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Stift >" <<S...

Need help referencing an embedded file
Hello - might I ask help of the experts here please? I have a macro in a spreadsheet that references back to a video file (Mfile= "test.avi") I want to e-mail the spreadsheet to a friend but in order to do so, she will have to separately copy the file test.avi to her c drive to make the macro function. This is inconvenient. Obviously I can embed the file test.avi into the spreadsheet as an object, but how can I change the VB code to directly reference it. I'm no VB expert, so any help would be appreciated Best TP ...

Help with formula #22
Hello! I use this formula to extract data from a pricelist. I found this formula on the net (thanks to whoever who made it). {=INDEX(B93:E302;MATCH(Pris!I2&Pris!G2;A92:A301&B92:B301;0);Match(Pris!H2;92:92;1))} The problem I have is that it only allows exact match on the first two lookups, I can not change the type from 0 to 1 or -1 to allow for a not exact match like I have done in the third lookup. Column A is a name for fifferent pricelists,Column B is length in kilometers and Row 1 is weight in kilos. First I lokkup which pricelist to use then the length and then the weight. A...

Office programs go on there own
What is causing my programs to go on thier own? I can be typing away and it all of sudden starts adding text or it goes to the menu bar and starts pulling down things on the menu bar Any chance you're using xl2002 or higher? Maybe you've turned on the voice recognition feature and your pc is following your instructions! "perrink@neo.rr.com" wrote: > > What is causing my programs to go on thier own? I can be > typing away and it all of sudden starts adding text or > it goes to the menu bar and starts pulling down things on > the menu bar -- Dave Pe...

Need some help
I currently have a form that allow me to access multiple forms via 4 command buttons. Is it to have the button color change if any record in the form (that the button directs you to) is a certain value? Their are several status values to these records (Open, Closed, In Work), and I would like the color of the command button to change if any record is "Open". oc737 wrote: >I currently have a form that allow me to access multiple forms via 4 command >buttons. Is it to have the button color change if any record in the form >(that the button directs you to) is a certain val...

how to download office 2003 student and teacher to my netbook?
I have the Microsoft office student and teacher edition 2003 and I really want to download it to my new netbook. It has no CD drive so I need a link online to download it and I have the product key. I have the 2007 version of it, but it has no Outlook. So I want do download my 2003 Outlook. Elizabeth H wrote: > I have the Microsoft office student and teacher edition 2003 and I really > want to download it to my new netbook. It has no CD drive so I need a link > online to download it and I have the product key. I have the 2007 version of > it, but it has no Outlook....

Not what I needed
I am looking for a formula I can use to extract this list, not a copy and paste. I would like to have a formula I can use to extract the unique items in a list. I am not sure I like the tone of your last posting, this is a peer to peer NG and not paid MS support Anyway I assume you are new to this, list in Sheet2 A2:A100, assume you want this in Sheet1 A2 going down array enter this formula in Sheet1 A2 and copy down until you get an error =INDEX(Sheet2!$A$2:$A$100,MATCH(0,COUNTIF($A$1:A1,Sheet2!$A$2:$A$100),0)) (array enter = ctrl + shift & enter) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom ...

Can someone with Publisher 97 please help
Hello, I have a document made with publisher 97, I cannot read it in amything, tried pub 95 pub 2003 eyc, I need someone who has publisher 97 to open the file and re-save it another format. Sorry to be specific, but please don't reply with any other program, I have tried adobe, word etc it has to be pub 97 can someone help please. Rgabks in advance Your Publisher 2003 should open the document. Do you get an error? Might disable your anti-virus software and then try opening the document. I have Publisher 97, send it to me and I will convert it to 2003. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot c...

Need to comapre a time
I need a comparison within an iif statement to identify a time value of 00:00:00 and don't know what to enclose the time in, have tried '00:00:00' "00:00:00" "#00:00:00#" Thought I had better ask!! ;-) Regards. Bill. Normally just IIF([SomeTimeField] = #00:00:00#, returnx, returny) Or even IIF([SomeTimeField]=0,... If you are checking a field with both time and date components you will need to do something different. In Access (with Jet) you can use the following IIF(CLng(SomeTimeField)=CDbl(SomeTimeField), ... -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-20...

How to drag a picture from html page and save to local computer #2
Hi, I had written an application with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0(with sp5), I wanna drag a picture from html page and drop in my application, a dialog-based application, but I don't know how to set the clipboard format, CF_GIF?, and, If I can get a href-link for the picture, So my problem is addressed now. So..., I don't know how to do? Anybody can offer some articles or codes to help? Any help will be appreciated! Allen Chang See IDropTarget and other related interfaces. "Allen Chang" <zhangbwnewyork@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23sLdi25LFHA.3960@TK2M...

Using Outlook 2002/Word 2002 - Mail Merge
Hi....we need to regularly send non-spam emails to 1000 ormore customers. We use Outlook 2002 and Word 2002. I understand that I can use mail merge with HTML format. I tested a pretty message using both HTML Format and Rich Text Format. HTML Format - after testing message with bold text, color text and underlined text the message is received lacking these pretty features and we see plain text only Rich Text Format - HTML Format - after testing message with bold text, color text and underlined text (to make it pretty), the message is received lacking these pretty features and we see plain tex...

Is there an Office Template for Carpenter business in particular?
I am looking for a simple template to record measurements and other job/client specifics, taken on the job. Please mail your reply directly to Traject@zonnet.nl Thank you, Michiel Mussies ...

Microsoft Picture Manager
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Does Microsoft Office for Mac include Picture Manager? I can't find it in my Applications folder anywhere! I am so accustomed to that program, I couldn't stand not being able to use it! *cry* Erin Microsoft doesn't provide a version of Picture Manager for the Mac, but there a number of excellent alternatives such as iPhoto which is included with OS X. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 3/22/09 3:43 PM, in article 59b7014b.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "erynmj@officeformac.com" <er...

Excel 2000 Help!!!
Hello All, When i was working in Office 97, I used to look for some help for VBA in XL built in Help files. There i find one very good link called "Example" along with every topic which gives some bit of codes which can be used with that particular topic. Now i have moved to Off 2000, to my surprise, i find that "Example" link is no more available, which is quite strange???? Can anyone help in understand this? May be i am not looking at the right place...or has it been removed? Many thanks Cheers Sri You should be glad that you don't use excel 2003, excel/...

I need a formula
HI,al please hel a1 To a2 Ji a3 And b1 Lis I need a formula, make c1 = "a" when I can find b1 in a1:a3 , otherwise, c1="b thanks Hi monker! One way: =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$A$3, B1)>0,"a","b") -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "monker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4930B553-FA25-4E97-9AC5-2EBF0C639D80@microsoft.com... > HI,all > please help > > a1 Tom...

Help #7
Sir, Question1. How to recover or check consitency using eseutil and other console commands? Question 2. At Present Exchange Server is in Live containing Database of 110 users Can We do clustering in exchange to fail over recovery. Did it will affect the existing data base Waiting for your reply regards Sathish kumar Hi, Eseutil is located at "C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\BIN". This utility can be used for several things go to this directory then run eseutil, it will display all the options available. You can do exchange cluster, but you need to make sure you got Exchange E...

Spam mail
I discover that a lot of mails queued in Exchange 2003 box was sent from postmaster@mycompany.com to invalid email addresses (ex: 1243ordgf@hotmail.com, info@yahoo.com...). This maybe the cause our users cannot send/receive email to/from Internet. All our users has installed Symantec Antivirus and have the latest definition. We also have ScanMail 6.0 and GFI Essential 11 installed on Exchange Box but we cannot solve this problem. Please help. Thanks In news:%23wLdF9I%23FHA.2708@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Newbievn <khoa.le@navigosgroup.com> typed: > I discover that a lot of mail...

Need help with yes/no and tallys
I have a form that will beused by many users and I want the form t tally either yes or no check boxes or buttons. What would be the bes method to use that would give me a total talley at the bottom of th sheet? I have tried using various tools in the control toolbox and hav created some very nice check boxes or buttons, but alas I can not ge any of them to total up. Please help -- Steve ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steve H's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2561 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

Help with macro #6
The following macro list the file names in a specific directory on to a worksheet named "TAS forms received" in column A and row 1. Each time it is run overwrites the list. What do I need to add to the macro so that the prior list is never overwritten but the new file names in the directory are added at the end of the list. Thanks. Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Dim FN As String ' For File Name Dim ThisRow As Long Dim FileLocation As String Dim newWks As Worksheet Set newWks = Worksheets("TAS forms received")...

WTB: WE BUY SOFTWARE
WTB: WE BUY SOFTWARE - WE NEED MS OFFICE, WINDOWS, SERVER as well as ADOBE, SYMANTEC & OTHERS WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WI...

Need Help With ActiveSync
I could really use some help with a connection problem I'm having with Exchange Mobile Access and MS ActiveSync. I have a front end/back end server scenario with both servers running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 Server with the front-end server having been upgraded from Windows 2000 Server. On the front-end server, the Exchange and OMA virtual directories have SSL enabled, use basic authentication and SharePoint is not installed. On the back-end server, SSL is not enabled on either the Exchange or OMA virtual directories with integrated authentication enabled on both directories. The p...

need help :)
http://kezzysworld.bravehost.com visit my site if u wanna chat or have fun :) Thanks ;) ...

Adding Captions on Pictures
How do I add a caption to a picture in Pub2003? I can do it in Word but can't find the option in Pub. I don't have 2003 but how about putting a text box below, above, or on the picture? -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "David L" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEAFA901-6842-4409-B57D-4A2EB5BFFEC4@microsoft.com... > How do I add a caption to a picture in Pub2003? I can do it in Word but can't find the option in Pub. --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Check...

help #2
please help me get my money back just download the brochure http://www.ArmchairTycoon.com/bobcam/business dont have to read it, just delete it thanks ...