MS Office Suites

Is there a customized MS Office Suite available?

Angel

What is it that you mean by Customized

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a customized MS Office Suite available?

0
Peter
6/6/2010 12:17:04 AM
Yes, you customize it yourself by installing only the applications you
actually want to use from the CD after you buy a suite that contains at
a minimum, all of the applications you will need.

Angel wrote:
> Is there a customized MS Office Suite available?

0
Bob

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Office apps close
The Office 2008 apps keep closing down by themselves! The app closes and then a message comes up asking if I want to Send my problem's information and if I want to Recover my work. What can I do to stop this? Is this because of my Office 2008 intallation or is it my Mac? Normally, it is caused by broken documents. If someone has been hacking and chopping in the documents, they can break the internal code so the application can't read them. Which format are you using? How were the documents created? Which OS are you using? Which processor? On 11/02/08 4:54 PM, in article ee8cf3c....

MS Outlook 2007

Office assistant error
Hi everyone, I only joined today so easy on me!!!!!! We have Outlook 2003 and Office 2000 SP3 intalled and receive the following error when Outlook is opened and then try to open any other applications, i'e word, excell "The office assistant could not be started. Please repair the assistant by running office 2000 setup and selecting repair office 2000". Running repair does not make the error message stop. The office assistant works in all applications the error message just keeps popping up. If I open word or excell on their own it's not a proble as soon as outlook 2003 is...

MS Exange connection

Address Word Letter X for Office 2004?
I've been unable to get the Address Word Letter X script to work on my new version of Office 2004. The Prefs script won't recognize my stationery file (it's grayed out). Did the revisions for scripting in Office 2004 break the script? Is there a workaround? Thanks, Steven Hi Steven, What script is this? Did you check macscripter.net to see if a new version is out? If not, your best bet is probably to go back to the ReadMe on the script and see if you can email the script writer and ask them about it. Or you could try opening up the script looking for anything obviously ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

MS Access

Outlook's Out of office Assistant #2
When turning on Outlook's Out of office Assistant, Internally I get response from Out of office, however no response to the outside world. How do you allow resonses from senders outsde of you exchange system? The Exchange administrator needs to turn the option on via Exchange Administrator (Exchange 5.5) or Exchange System Manager (Exchange 2000/2003). If you are the Exchange administrator, can you post what version of Exchange? /neo ps - warning: enabling out of office notification to the internet can introduce mail loops. "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Out of office #3
I am enable to access the option of "out of office assistance" When I go on the HELP on OUTLOOK for this option...this is what it tells me: Automatically reply to incoming messages while out of the office On the Tools menu, click Out of Office Assistant. Click I am currently Out of the Office. In the AutoReply only once to each sender with the following text box, type the message you want to send to others while you are out. For information about how to use rules with the Out of Office Assistant, click Well when I go to my TOOLS on my outlook, the "Out of Office Ass...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

Out of office problems!
We have recently restored a number of mailboxes to our exchange 5.5 org, by creating new mailboxes and then restoring the data to it.. I have now noticed that the restored mailboxes can't use the out of office. Their are no error messages but the sender is not send an out of office message mail by the system. Users who's mailboxes weren't resotred aren't noticing these problems. Does any one have any ideas? Any help gratefully received.... Try creating a new Outlook profile. Sometimes the rules get corrupted when you try to use a existing profile. You can use a tool call...

Have office for 95
if so, how? Thanks! No. Not unless you have a very generous friend who is willing to buy you a copy. Tom Wickerath Microsoft Access MVP http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/ http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html __________________________________________ "bg" wrote: > Have office for 95 - can I get 2007 for my new pc for free? > if so, how? Thanks! ...

Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715)
This update gets error code 646. What must I delete to STOP it from attempting to update? What must be changed to eliminate error code 646? -- Full-Time RVer "RVer" wrote: > This update gets error code 646. > What must I delete to STOP it from attempting to update? > What must be changed to eliminate error code 646? > -- > Full-Time RVer I got the same error. I'm using a new fresh copy of Windows 7. I did a manual download and it seems there is a license agreement but I wasn't given the opertunity to accept it during the automatic...

MS Money Planner file
Hello I have a problem in MS Money 2004. Each time I open money I get the following error: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, re-install money and then re open your money file". I have tried doing this but still keep getting the same error. Can anyone please advise? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all you kind souls out there. Dave Hello Glyn That seems to work for me. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. Much appreciated. Hope you have a happy & prosperous New Year. Regards Dave "Glyn Simpso...

ms outlook: unable to find default email folder
on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR DEFAULT FILE SYSYTEM FOLDER INSTEAD. Please help whats causing this. thanks "=?Utf-8?B?c2hheWFuOTk=?=" <shayan99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CEC2AC86-64EF-4684-A6EA-C3D3AEC3A9BC@microsoft.com: > on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED > INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. > On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR ...

Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office @003 Standart Upgrade and want to use the Business Contact Manager functionality. However, I cannot find it. The "Help" feature tells me I should have Business Contact Manager as an add-in but I cannot find it nor do I want to download the version with Micrrosoft Exchange Server (I think). Can anyone tell me how to get Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003? Thanks, Jim BCM is available as part of Office 2003 Professional Edition, Small Business Edition, or Prefessional Enterprise Edition (requires Volume License from Microsoft). As far as I k...