MS Office Suites

Is there a customized MS Office Suite available?

Angel

What is it that you mean by Customized

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a customized MS Office Suite available?

0
Peter
6/6/2010 12:17:04 AM
Yes, you customize it yourself by installing only the applications you
actually want to use from the CD after you buy a suite that contains at
a minimum, all of the applications you will need.

Angel wrote:
> Is there a customized MS Office Suite available?

0
Bob

Best way to communicate to MS about Money
What do you all think is the best way to communicate directly with Microsoft about problems with Money? http://support.microsoft.com "Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u3preFR8FHA.2040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > What do you all think is the best way to communicate directly with > Microsoft about problems with Money? On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:09:15 -0500, "Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote: >What do you all think is the best way to communicate directly with Microsoft >about problems with Money? > By voiting with you...

"Out of Office" Missing from toolbar in Outlook 2007
Just noticed this today. Looking for guidance. Are you using an Exchange account? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/374 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C16106D3-342C-42F1-B440-FC8842EC4BB5@microsoft.com... > Just noticed this today. Looking for guidance. Just to clarify,...

Office 2004
The following is true for both Word and Excel (I have not tried Powerpoint since the problem seems to be present in more than one Office application): When I try to save a file using Save As, I am presented with a dialog box that seemingly won't let me navigate to anyplace except Network, the top level of each drive, Desktop, User Home, Applications, Documents, Music, Pictures, and Recent Places (which because of this problem only contains a list of hard drive partitions that I have tried). How do I navigate to an arbitrary folder? I have installed Service Pack 2 so the version is 11.2....

problems sending mail "on behalf of" in office 2003 beta 2
Hi! I cant send mail "on behalf of" (a public folder in this case) from my computer with outlook 2003 beta 2. It works just fine from my computer with outlook xp. The same "from" address and user account used when sending the mail. The error message reads : "You do not have the permissions to send the message on behalf of the specified user" Since I can do this from my machine with outlook xp it shouldn't be a permissions problem. ...

Avery 5168 template for Office Publisher.
I need to use Avery 5168 labels to make Price Labels in Office Publisher. Anyone have a template for this label to use in Publisher? Make your own label template to suit. It is easy to do yourself. "AFF007" <AFF007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69BEE69B-B206-46A9-89D7-1C986D16DC9A@microsoft.com... > I need to use Avery 5168 labels to make Price Labels in Office Publisher. > Anyone have a template for this label to use in Publisher? ...

Out of Office Assistant giving error message
When I click on Out of Office Assistant I get the following message: The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension. I checked the support knowledge base and found a suggestion about renaming the resiliency key in the registry but that key was not there. Any other suggestions/resolutions? thanks Do you connect to an Exchange server? If not, there's no Out of Office feature. Joy wrote: > When I click on Out of Office Assistant I get the > following message: > > The command is not available. See the program > documentatio...

Incorrect Product Key in Office 2007
I have tried to enter my legitimate Office Home and Student 2007 product key. I keep getting incorrect product key errors but I am sure that it is correct. Help! Perhaps the new PC has a Trial version that you failed to uninstall prior to installing your paid for version? "dad helping his collegiate daughter" <dad helping his collegiate daughter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53751B93-4FCE-46A1-9781-3BE4507E55DC@microsoft.com... >I have tried to enter my legitimate Office Home and Student 2007 product >key. > I keep getting incorr...

MS Tech Support is Unbelievable!
This from MS Tech Support: "Since 2007 has different savings and contributions {than 2006}, it takes more income out. What you will have to do is edit your expenses in your lifetime planner and manually enter the difference from what the planner is adding for expenses. For example, your regular annual expenses in 2006 were $10,000 and now in 2007 it is saying your expenses are $12,000. Edit your annual expenses back to $10,000." So, in other words, Money doesn't do what it should do, but they don't consider this an error? I have now heard everything from MS! R ...

Office 2008 will not update or run in other than safe mode in OS 10.6
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel OS 10.6 Snow Leopard 2 GHz intel duo 2 GB 677 MHz Ram Office 2008 12.2.0 When I run any office module it does not load, when I run Word I just get "optimizing fonts" message and I have to force quit (application not responding). It runs in safe mode but when I try to do the update, even in safe mode, to 12.2.1 it says it says that "a version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume". I did a reinstall from the CD in safe mode (quit all programs, select remove Office, restart after install) and then tried t...

Adding Office 2007 with Office 2000 with frontpage installed
Have just bought Office 2007 (Home and Student edition) will install it later but I want to know if it will just upgrade my Word/Excel/Powerpoint and leave Frontpage 2000 and Publisher 2000 as it is. Tim It should leave the earlier programs alone, but you may have to run a repair (Help->Repair or similar) on one or both the older programs. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread. "Tim Rogers" <nospam@sapm.net> wrote in message news:7p6tv0F8mcU1@mid.i...

Can I get MS Money online for a monthly fee rather than purchasing software?
I want to set up MS Money to manage my personal finances. I was under the impression that I could eith buy the software outright, or pay a monthly fee and access everything online. I can't find the online option online anymore. Does anyone know anything about this? You must be talking about Money Plus. This is only available to MSN subscribers: http://moneycentral.msn.com/express/swameintropg.asp?RU=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneycentral%2Emsn%2Ecom%2Fbanking%2Fmoneyplushome%2Easp&Area=Accounts "Gayle Bu" <gayle@buvirtualoffice.com> wrote in message news:030a01c361bc$20ef...

Do you guys talk about MS Project?
I think that I am having a problem with compatibility between MS Project 2002 and 2003. Whenever I sent an item in '02 to '03, when the '03 user opens it....some pf the dates have changed. How do I solve this? Try this group: microsoft.public.project ...

Word X
I get this error when opening MS Word 10.1.1. Also, Entourage won't launch. Anyone have any suggestions? Hi James, First thing you need to do is install the Office X updates available here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx#OfficeX You can skip the 10.1.3 update because it is incorporated into the 10.1.4 update. Then use Disk Utility First Aid to repair permissions on OSX. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: &l...

Rules Integration With Office Communicator
Hi all, I have seen all kinds of Outlook add-ons designed to forward emails and reminders to a cell phone. Outlook has good integration with Office Communicator. Is there a was to have an instant message I receive when I am AWAY forwarded to my cell phone sms address via a rule? Thanks! -- mattdaddym http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Can't Open a Power Point Pres. in Office for Mac (2004 Student and Teacher Edition)
Hello, I'm having a problem opening a Power Point presentation in Office for Mac 2004 Student and Teacher Edition. My prof. posts all of the P.P. slides from his lectures on-line from a PC and I can't open them. I don't know what version HE has, so I don't know if anyone can help. I've tried e-mailing him and have no response so far. I assume the problem is that he's using an older version of P.P? Anyway, any help would be appreciated, because I really need the info from the slides. The test is tomorrow! The error message I'm getting says: Powerpoint can not open ...

Office Suite 2001 Service Release 1
Version: Older version Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I've been trying to download this update but when I click on the link given by microsoft I can't find it anywhere on the Mactopia site. Is it still available? thanks, <br><br>Joel Why would you need it if you're running OS X 10.5.x Leopard? Office 2001 requires a Classic environment which isn't supported by Leopard. The version has not been supported for more than 5 years so I doubt you'll find the updates on the MS site. You might try Google or get in touch with a ...

Office Publisher partial success
Am having trouble working with different sections of flyer . Want to enlarge Heading and picture and cannot do. Also want personal profile info which has been completed but don't know how to click onto flyer. Can you help? Thank you. You need to post your message in a Publisher community. This community is for Dynamics GP. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Little Miss" wrote: > Am having trouble working with different sections of flyer . Want to enlarge > Heading and picture and cannot do. Also want personal profile info which > has been completed but don't...

Multiple instances of MS-Outlook 2002
I'm having a big problem. I recently installed MS-Office XP 2002 SP-2 with Front Page unto my computer. Before i noticed that whenever I boot my computer, MS- Outlook would simply pop-up. Upon trying to close the application the following message would appear: "A dialog box is open. Close it and continue" -OK- After clicking on OK, multiple instances of Outlook would appear--up to (20) instances of the MS-Outlook application. Trying to use the "Close Group" command on the taskbar button, yields no results. Instead I continually have to close each instance of t...

Why can't I find the download for microsoft office standard editi
why can't I find the download for microsoft office standard edition 2003 creampuff wrote: > why can't I find the download for microsoft office standard edition 2003 It don't exist as a download? It never was available as a download? It's four years old? Just a few guesses... Because 2003 is not the current version any longer and Microsoft only offers trials of new software. It looks like Amazon.com still carries Office 2003 but I don't know for how much longer. If you are positive you want an older version of software, then I'd suggest you buy it ASAP. --...

MS Outlook auomaticly deletes messages
When I'm deeting message MS Outlook doesn't ask for delete confirmation and deletes message without sending it to "Deteled messages" folder. What is wrong? I have chechked "Warn before permanently deleting message" checkbox... Thank you for any ideas. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Unable to login using passport to MS Money 2005.
I reinstalled my OS. Previously I has Money 2004. With the new OS, I installed Money 2005 and opened my existing money file. I always get login failed. If I create a new money file, my passport works. Regards, Xavier ...

How do I open a .pub file using Microsoft Office Word 2007?
How do I open a .pub file using Microsoft Office Word 2007? If I cannot do this, what must I use? sskwerl wrote: > How do I open a .pub file using Microsoft Office Word 2007? If I > cannot do this, what must I use? You don't, you use MS Publisher. You use Publisher to open .pub files...there is no other way. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "sskwerl" <sskwerl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88991747-620B-40A1-B499-DA674C013B13@microsoft.com... | How do I open a .pub file using Microsoft Office Word 2007? If...

cannot get office 2003 professional to install on my laptop
I just bought office 2003 professional. I am running Windows XP. When i put the disc in the pc, it is very slow reading it. Then, it will get stuck trying to read a file, and after a while i get a message that there is no CD in the drive. I have cleaned the disk. The disc drive will play a movie fine, and just yeserday downloaded office 97 professional with no apparent problems? I have tried several times to load, with the same result. I am using 25 digit product key. Am i mussing something? Thanks, Tonso ...

Office 12.2.4 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I downloaded the 12.2.4 update and attempted to install. I recieved an error message that I needed to turn off &quot;Miscorsoft sync services&quot; in order to finish the install. I can't figure out how to do that. I had to force quite the installer. What do I do? On 3/12/10 8:20 PM, dhannula@officeformac.com wrote: > I downloaded the 12.2.4 update and attempted to install. I recieved an > error message that I needed to turn off "Miscorsoft sync services" in > order to finish t...

Trouble Activating Office XP Small Business
Hello, I have a multi-user license for Microsoft Office XP Small Business. I have purchased new computers to replace old ones and am having trouble installing Office again. Online Activation tells me that this copy of Office has already been installed. I call the phone number provided and can not talk to a live person. How do I talk to a live person to resolve this issue? I will be installing new computers all week and can not run without Office. Thanks! "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:399AD42C-BED8-4BE9-8495-FC169C786...