Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart art.

Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart Art.
It would make note taking much easier.
I do not want to go back to Excel for Smart Art.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26a8cfba-ecbe-40b1-b7a2-805cce182cbd&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

Freehand is so much easier with practice.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, ramiabaz asked:

| Microsoft Office OneNote should provide Smart Art.
| It would make note taking much easier.
| I do not want to go back to Excel for Smart Art.
|

| ----------------
| This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
| suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
| the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
| button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
| Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=26a8cfba-ecbe-40b1-b7a2-805cce182cbd&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

0
Milly

office xp excel drawn line gone
I recently deployed a new pc to a user. Previously they used Office 2000 these new pcs have Office XP pro of them. Anyhow there are numerous files on the network that when they're opened are missing a hand drawn line from the chart. You can click in the general area where the line should be and highlight it, change its properties (color, size, etc.) but it won't appear on the screen or when printed. If you copy this exact same file from the network and place it on the machine locally. When you open it everything appears as it should. The line is present and the chart prints...

Smart PSA
Hi, Does anyone works with Smart PSA solution for Great Plains in UK? Regards, Ani ...

Just upgraded to Office XP and macros from an older version are n.
all macros not working / some ??? have you changed your security setting to medium (tools / macro / security)? a few more details might help :) Cheers JulieD "The spaceman" <The spaceman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EF1494F-CAC9-43A0-AE25-C1A3337F03B8@microsoft.com... > ...

Link to "Video Demos" in Get started tab in Office 2007 not workin
Hello, I have installed the Get Started tab in Office 2007. The link to the "Video Demos" is not working. Has MS changes the link ? How can I fix this ? I have installed this on many computers, how can I get this fixed on all of them... Thanks Jan ...

Is Outlook online the same as outlook in office 2003 ?
I am considering using outlook 2003 as a network diary the diary would be shared between 3 staff. question 1. is outlook 2003 same as online outlook 2003 also question 2. can I link medical / hicaps health fund refund and accounts into this software programme. I am not sure what you mean by network diary. Outlook is a communication used for email, calendar and tasks. To share it you would need (typically) and Exchange server. Also need clarification on question 1 - there is Outlook that can be connected to an Exchange server or Outlook it can be used as stand-alone but they are both...

office home and student 2007 03-02-10
I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs, and replace product manuals http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246 Michelle wrote: > I can't find my disc but i have my product key. How do i download it again? ...

Microsoft Publisher 2004
How do I resize a picture and retain its original dimensions? This was not a problem with Publisher 2000 Should this read "retain its original" aspect ratio? If so, doesn't resizing do this when selecting the corners of the image? (I'm a 2000 user). -- Don Vancouver, USA "Richard Llewellyn" <Richard Llewellyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4095415D-5360-4DEA-993B-7A2EFE8C1ADE@microsoft.com... > How do I resize a picture and retain its original dimensions? > This was not a problem with Publisher 2000 Right-click the image, c...

BDL and Office 2003 Standard
Hi, I installed BDL in my workstation (Windows XP SP2, Firewall disabled) with Office 2003 Standard edition. The toolbar "Insert From CRM" shows, but when I click it, nothing happens. No task pane shows for CRM entities, though my task pane is visible. Does anyone experienced the same dilemma? Please advise. ...

Install Office
Hi, I would like to install Office 2003 on a Windows XP Embedded client, with minimal space on the system disk. However, there is a second disk, a harddrive with more than enough space. I tried to install on that second disk, but is seems that there is a lot of space needed on the system disk also. So setup stops with an error 'there is not enough space on c disk'. Is there a solution to install office with minimal use of the system disk? Sounds like the creation of the MSOCache folder is stopping the installation process. You can control which local (fixed) dri...

See this internet pack from Microsoft Corporation
--ypxnsxkolhwu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uqftuwnngvkngm"; type="multipart/alternative" --uqftuwnngvkngm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qpakbwilr" --qpakbwilr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help ...

Returns Management Office ID Default
Have a place to default office ID overall (the error message indicated that you could do this). Office ID is not being used by a customer that only has one office and this adds another step when adding customers ... the only field in the entire customer extensions field that would have to be used for nothing). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion ...

Can't remove Office 2004
I downloaded Office 2004 Test Drive and tried it, and then decided that I will stick with Office v.X, which I have installed on my hard drive. So I went to the Remove Office Program in the 2004 folder and attempted to run it, several times. Each time, it put a bunch of files in the trash but when I went back to my Applications folder, all the 2004 files and folders were still there. I then tried to move them to the Trash, but got a dialogue box saying that 2004 Test Drive cannot be removed. What's going on? How can I get rid of this thing? Why doesn't Remove Office do just that? OM ...

Importing CSV Files into Microsoft Money
Is there an easy way to import CSV or Excel Files into MS Money 2003? My bank screws up the Payee when I electronically download from their website, so I'm looking for a way to fix this then import into MS Money 2003. Any ideas? Thanks! In Money 2004, you can have Money use your user-entered payee names instead of overwriting them with the downloaded names in the statement (in Tools-Options-Online Services-Replace downloaded payee...). I enter the transaction how I prefer it, and when Money downloads the appropriate transaction, my name is the one that remains after the matching....

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort, consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search engines. Additiona...

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort, consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search engines. Additiona...

"Leave message intact" Forward method not in Out of Office Assistant #2
Hello! We use Outlook 2000 at work and I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to do something similar to the "Leave message intact" Forward method in the Out of Office Assistant, but in the regular Rules Wizard instead. I receive many automatic notification emails when users make changes to the contact names in our database, and since I am not in the office in the morning, they are receive my Out of Office replies all morning long. I was thinking of having Tech Support create a fake contact for these messages to be sent to instead, and then have the messages for...

Office 2007 newsgroup?
Is there a newsgroup dedicated to the new version of Microsoft Office (Office 2007)? "Bobby" <bobby@europe.com> wrote in message news:%23d$m8eLFHHA.3212@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a newsgroup dedicated to the new version of Microsoft Office > (Office 2007)? No. The Office groups are version-neutral. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/ Sometimes it would be nice if they were separate but... -- JoAnn ...

Import pdf files to MS Office and MS Paint
Dear Microsoft Windows Panel, Would like Microsoft Paint to read .pdf files so that it what one of the image files accepted. It would read them as raw bitmap, page after page on the vertical allowing us to choose the percentage of zoom, and 100% being the size of a photocopy papaer. Also it would have a wizard asking us if you wanted to create a folder with an index.html and all the pages in seperate files in your image format of preference. Also one could save any bitmap in pdf format which would center it in a pdf the size of A4, page after page. Thanks. Regards, Daniel Ale...

Microsoft RMS 1.2 and Spanish
Does RMS 1.2 software come in Spanish? Also, does MIcrosoft have Spanish Speaking Support? Andrea RMS can be set to Spanish. Not supported and to my knowledge no Spanish speaking support is available from Microsoft, perhaps one of the western states has a dealer with support that speaks Spanish. mt "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:831F91FD-78A7-414D-8E3D-0F35BF2DBF4F@microsoft.com... > Does RMS 1.2 software come in Spanish? Also, does MIcrosoft have Spanish > Speaking Support? > Andrea How do you set it to Spanish? I have a...

Microsoft document Imaging OCR problem
Ive been working with this a new computer lately and have been running into a whole bunch of problems. Right now the main one is I have been trying to get the OCR in my Microsoft Document Imaging to WORK! I can get the OCR to run and even bring up the search box but when even I type what I'm looking for it just highlights the very first thing on the page and moves on through till the very last thing. It worked fine on my windows XP Computer with Microsoft office 2003. At the moment I'm using a Windows 7 home premium andMicrosoft office 2007 Will take any advice!!!! ...

MicroSoft Project
I would like to know if Microsoft project would be an effective tool in developing a enterprise project plan , that could possible reach 75,000 task items. I was told by a peer that this tool would be a poor choice in handling a project of that magnitude. I believe we could make several smaller plans then merge these plans into one project plan at a higher roll up task line. Any thought's anyone? ...

Can't send documents from Microsoft Word to email friends
I have sent Microsoft Word documents to friends for a long time, but for some reason, something has changed and is no longing allowing me to send out anything on Microsoft Word Document. It looks like it sends it, but it doesn't. Any suggestions? Thank you your help. Are you saying that you can't send the documents from within Word? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Hazzen" wrote: > I have sent Microsoft Word documents to friends for a long time, but for some > reason, something has changed and is no longing allowing me to send out > ...

Out of Office #37
Please can someone help me with how the out of office assistant triggers the "do you want to turn of OOF" when you first log in to outlook. Is it triggered by exchange or the outlook client? We have an issue when some users are not prompted to turn the oof off once they return to the office. this is not a consistent error and i'm trying to establish possible causes. Thanks in advance Try asking in an Exchange group since OoO is a server side action. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to m...

OLE does NOT function after OFFICE SP3
I have confirmed twice that when I install the Office SP3 update ACCESS 2003 will no longer allow me to insert any object into an ole object field. I have tired the suggestions on other sites but all fail. ONLY a complete uninstall then reinstall of Office 2003 will revive the ole insert. I can use Office update 2 and there is no problem. Ideas dear community? I cannot be the only one suffering. Badboy from Chiapas ...

Nationwide Bank ditched Microsoft mnoey
Nationwide has ditched microsoft money as they say microsoft has abandoned Money as the last full release was 2005. This means yoy can no longer automatically download transaction details for all accounts direct into Money. They are not switching to any other software package to help their customers. Has Microsoft totally abandoned Money as i understand Their is no Windows 7 version? In microsoft.public.money, ottocold wrote: >Nationwide has ditched microsoft money as they say microsoft has abandoned >Money as the last full release was 2005. This means yoy can no longer >auto...