microsoft office has not been installed for the current user

i'm getting the following message when i try to open any program within
office 2007.  " microsoft office has not been installed for the current user"

windows 7 operating system

How to fill cells from User Defined Function?
Hello! I created user defined function (myFunc) which take two arguments, make some calculations and return back result to cell from where was called. Until here everyting work fine. Problem is here: At the time when I make calculation I have to write some values to other sheet (e.g. Summary) in workbook and here I got error 1004. Why I am doing wrong?. I know that has to be some little trick. If I call the same over sub procedure (TestOk), everything work normally. Below is my sample code from the Excel module. That code will be actullay called from XLA Add-in. Regards, Billy -----------...

Server install HOL
Hi all: I just posted a new HOL covering the server installl... http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann/ -- John [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of any included script or code samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. ...

previewing *current* report only
hi, i'm no fundi on access - *especially* when it comes to things like expressions and macros. I've adapted a template database to suit my personal needs of a client database. Everything works fine. I've created a report to print from the form which contains all the client's information. I've got an icon on the form which takes me to a print preview window, in which i can view the report. However instead of just previewing the CURRENT report (ie the report for the form i'm currently working on), the preview includes every single client already on the database, ...

Can I update from Office 98 to Office X
Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac? I should of said upgrade from Office 98 to Office X for mac? > From: Aggregates & Roadbuilding Magazine <rock@sympatico.ca> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office > Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:37:48 -0500 > Subject: Can I update from Office 98 to Office X > > Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac? > According to the Mactopia site: You can upgrade to Office v. X for Mac if you already own any of the following products: Office´┐Ż98 Macintosh Edition Entourage´┐Ż2001 Special Edition <http://www.micr...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

BDL and Office 2003 Standard
Hi, I installed BDL in my workstation (Windows XP SP2, Firewall disabled) with Office 2003 Standard edition. The toolbar "Insert From CRM" shows, but when I click it, nothing happens. No task pane shows for CRM entities, though my task pane is visible. Does anyone experienced the same dilemma? Please advise. ...

Updated Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am not very techno minded, so I don't know what to do. I updated Office 2008 and now it says that I have entered an invalid product key. I didn't enter any product key! I went to some of the help solutions on this site and one told me to delete the Office Folder. If I do this won't I lose all of the files I have in Word and ExceL? I am afraid to do anything, but cannot get into any files. Please help me with simple instructions if you can. Thanks. On 8/5/09 5:08 PM, in article 59b79af0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "LC@...

out of office assistant not working
hi.. i have set out of office assistant from the EXCHANGE SERVER2000and from the client side outlook too..but its still not working,when i sent an e-mail locally.it does not says the person is not in the office.it goes to the inbox.. any ideas ...

AutoReply Out Of Office Messages
In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first message sent to that person. I seem to remember a setting to recieve it with every message, while the out of office is on. Anyone know where??????? Shawn C <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto > reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first > message sent to that person. That's the way it's supposed to work. -- Brian Tillman ...

how to download office 2003 web components
when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to download office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from project server 2007. I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install there directly . i dont want to download from project server 2007 server . Kindly tell me the location of these components . Sam: A simple Google search would answer this question. See: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT,...

Microsoft Promo

Can not turn Out of Office autoreply off
I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! I can not find any information on how to disable it now. Help greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance... "rdlari" <rdlari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA44F8F9-3C34-4800-95D8-238EEB6551EF@microsoft.com... >I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. > > I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! > I can not find any information on how to ...

microsoft XL

5.1.1 NDRs for newer users
I have a problem that I have been unable to resolve with my newer users. Users created roughly since the first of the year are having difficulty receiving e-mails. Intermittently (and more frequently with some users than others), senders receive back a 5.1.1 Non-Delivery Report (The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address). After extensive tweaking, reconfiguring, etc., I am left with the following error messages that I have been unable to resolve and that I...

removing office 2003
Our nonprofit was donated a computer with Office professional 2003. We do not have the installation source. How can I get it out of computer. Remove program does not work, message says "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it". Microsoft apparently doesn't want us to use the program but will not allow us to remove it and replace with genuine copy! Help! Donor has been non responsive. ...

Possible issue when migrating Office to a new system?
About a week ago, my office received two brand new Quad-core MacPros. Gorgeous pieces of machinery. I, being one of the only ones in our office with any sort of professional Mac IT background (mainly just setting up new machines for users and transferring their old files to their new computer through a backup server) my boss allowed me to set up her new computer. This is when the fun began. I successfully partitioned and reinstalled Tiger onto the computer, and installed all the necessary software. When it came time to transfer the files, I used Apple's Migration Assistant, and copied ove...

Saving current row on Form exit
I wish to save the current row on a form so that it can be automatically selected the next time the form is opened. To do this, I have the following - 'save the current row Private Sub Form_Close() SQLString = " DELETE * FROM tblPreviousFormState;" CurrentDb.Execute SQLString, dbFailOnError SQLString = "INSERT INTO tblPreviousFormState(TableID) Values(" & TableID & ");" CurrentDb.Execute SQLString, dbFailOnError End Sub I'm sure there is some nice way of having a one row table but I'm not sure about this... TableID is th...

Problem installation CRM 3.0
Hi, While installating CRM 3.0 I get half way through installing and it come up with this error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D I have looked through other posts on this but none of the 'workarounds' fix it. I have had a previous installation of which I would like to keep the data for but have uninstallated and am now trying to re-install, I have also removed the license from the dbo.License table. I only had the first installation for one month, so should still have another 2 months left of the trial. Please...