Microsoft Office Accounting 2009 ..Online transfer does not work

There does not seem to be a way to set up online transfer of the accounting
file to and from the accountant.  Office live does not support this feature.
Why do they show it in the help file?  After creating the office live account
and try to transfer the data I get a message "this office live service is not
availible from the current windows live ID account".

Can I update from Office 98 to Office X
Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac? I should of said upgrade from Office 98 to Office X for mac? > From: Aggregates & Roadbuilding Magazine <rock@sympatico.ca> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office > Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:37:48 -0500 > Subject: Can I update from Office 98 to Office X > > Can I update from Office 98 to Office X for mac? > According to the Mactopia site: You can upgrade to Office v. X for Mac if you already own any of the following products: Office´┐Ż98 Macintosh Edition Entourage´┐Ż2001 Special Edition <http://www.micr...

Transfer Outlook Express file to Outlook
Does anyone know how to transfer my address book from Outlook Express to Outlook? Thanks <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b18f01c3eccc$94a969c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to transfer my address book from > Outlook Express to Outlook? > > Thanks Export as CSV file: import in outlook ...

Tracking mail account logons by script.
Hi, I need to create a script that will track when an email account is logged on and put the account name and time logged on into a csv file. We are running 5 Exchange 2003 Servers and want to keep track of how many students are using their email accounts. Thanks for any suggestions. CJ If you just want to track how many - ESM will show you mailbox logons that can be exported to CSV. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B453F7A-006D-...

Outlook Mobile Service Address Book NOT Working
Every time I try to send a text message through Outlook Mobile Services, I CANNOT use the address book. It has been "made" when I configured the account, but it does not contain ANY mobile numbers from my main Outlook address book, as it is supposed to. I must physically type in the full mobile phone number. It does not appear in the mobile address book, even after I send a text message through Outlook. Outlook also quits - kicks me right out and restarts - each time I try to use the mobile address book. Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong? Please excu...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Screenclipping not working
I'm running three sessions of ON on three computers using the Workbook stored on a USB hard drive. Two are working fine. the third does not seem to be taking the screen clipping. Screen grays and I can select but then nothing. If I clip on sys 1 0r 2 and then syc, the clipping shows up in the right place on 3. I use a note book "Stuff to File" to store clippings and screen prints. Send to ON works on sys 3. Any Ideas?? Bob Perry wrote: > I'm running three sessions of ON on three computers using the > Workbook stored on a USB hard drive. Two ...

Errors with Multiple accounts on same POP3
Does anyone know of a workaround to the known issue of having multiple accounts on the same POP3? I can't for the life of me find a way to check my second account. I found the following Microsoft KB article but even that doesn't work for me. I can see the pop3 server I just can't access it without a login error. Thanks for any help. Light SYMPTOMS When you log on to Microsoft Outlook by using a profile that contains two Post Office Protocol (POP3) accounts, you may be prompted to provide a password for one of the accounts, and you may receive duplicate e-mail messag...

Updated Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am not very techno minded, so I don't know what to do. I updated Office 2008 and now it says that I have entered an invalid product key. I didn't enter any product key! I went to some of the help solutions on this site and one told me to delete the Office Folder. If I do this won't I lose all of the files I have in Word and ExceL? I am afraid to do anything, but cannot get into any files. Please help me with simple instructions if you can. Thanks. On 8/5/09 5:08 PM, in article 59b79af0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "LC@...

BDL and Office 2003 Standard
Hi, I installed BDL in my workstation (Windows XP SP2, Firewall disabled) with Office 2003 Standard edition. The toolbar "Insert From CRM" shows, but when I click it, nothing happens. No task pane shows for CRM entities, though my task pane is visible. Does anyone experienced the same dilemma? Please advise. ...

out of office assistant not working
hi.. i have set out of office assistant from the EXCHANGE SERVER2000and from the client side outlook too..but its still not working,when i sent an e-mail locally.it does not says the person is not in the office.it goes to the inbox.. any ideas ...

Account adjustment reporting
Howdy, Can anyone tell me how to generate a report showing all adjustments to all customer accounts for a specific period? ie: We give store credit for consignment/ swap items sold. these credits are applied to a customers acct. I want to know the dollar amount of credits made in June etc. Also a report showing the entire history of a specific customers acct would be nice thanks -- Jon Kahn Confluence Kayaks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03DA_01C7CA42.990878B0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_03DB_01C7CA4...

how to download office 2003 web components
when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to download office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from project server 2007. I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install there directly . i dont want to download from project server 2007 server . Kindly tell me the location of these components . Sam: A simple Google search would answer this question. See: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT,...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

AutoReply Out Of Office Messages
In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first message sent to that person. I seem to remember a setting to recieve it with every message, while the out of office is on. Anyone know where??????? Shawn C <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto > reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first > message sent to that person. That's the way it's supposed to work. -- Brian Tillman ...

Microsoft Promo

Can not turn Out of Office autoreply off
I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! I can not find any information on how to disable it now. Help greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance... "rdlari" <rdlari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA44F8F9-3C34-4800-95D8-238EEB6551EF@microsoft.com... >I was able to set up this feature before I left for vacation. > > I have now returned and the option is no longer on the TOOLS drop down menu! > I can not find any information on how to ...

Changing Accounting Years and FrX
Will changing the accounting years using the Prof Service Tools "Fiscal Year Modifier" utility have any effect of FrX? We are changing from a fiscal year APR - MAR to a calendar year. The stub year will be APR 07 - DEC 07. Will FrX automatically pick up the changes in GP or is there a utility or refresh of some king that must be run? Thanks, Reid To be absolutely sure FRX recognises the amended Financial years from DynamicsGP/Great Plains, delete the appropriate .G32 file from the FRX sysdata folder. The next time you connect to that company, the .G32 will be rebuilt. --...

BCC for exchange 2003 is not working
Hi Everyone, I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? thank you regards Andrew Tan Stop using POP3 "connector". AT wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with > bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? > > thank you > > regards > Andrew Tan If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used? thank you rgs AT "Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.m...

microsoft XL