Microsoft Document Imaging Error - Office 2003

I'm having problems with sending text to Word, after running OCR on a .tiff
file.  Everything is working fine, until I send text to Word.  Word opens,
then sits there on a blank document, and when I go back to Document Imaging,
there's an error - 'An error was encountered while trying to send text to
Word.  Please verify that Word is properly installed.'

I've run repairs over Word, done a full uninstall - reinstall, but the error
persists.  Another PC that was exhibiting the same behaviour only started
working after a full Windows rebuild (WinXP SP3).

Any ideas?  I'm stumped on this one.

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment?
Is there any way to exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment? I need to be able to make it so they cannot add themselves back in to have control. This is all in a single domain. Seems to me you have a bigger problem on your hands. Sure you can remove the Domain Admins from having permissions in Exchange, but the problem is that you can't stop them from adding their accounts to a group that *does* have permissions, or changing the password on an account that has permissions so that they can grant themselves permissions. To quote Ed Crowley:...

how can you link images to cells?
hi there, im using excel as part of coursework for my A-Level ICT, and i need to somehow link images into the program. I have a list of names which i want linked to images, so when i create a drop down list and click on a selection, the image of the particular name will be displayed. I am just wanderin if there are any solutions or ways to do this. It would be very helpful if you can help me with my query! Thanks! one way: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html In article <80CB2448-07FC-4E38-A6B2-105FCBE80C67@microsoft.com>, ".: usman :." <.: usman :.@d...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Errors with Multiple accounts on same POP3
Does anyone know of a workaround to the known issue of having multiple accounts on the same POP3? I can't for the life of me find a way to check my second account. I found the following Microsoft KB article but even that doesn't work for me. I can see the pop3 server I just can't access it without a login error. Thanks for any help. Light SYMPTOMS When you log on to Microsoft Outlook by using a profile that contains two Post Office Protocol (POP3) accounts, you may be prompted to provide a password for one of the accounts, and you may receive duplicate e-mail messag...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

stopping spam on exchange 2003
I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 come with it's own filter? Thanks for any help in advance. see this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867633/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O911S97FHHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our >company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 >com...

Using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 (updated) and I am connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 (running on NT4). There is some issue I saw on connection, is there some way that I can used my Outlook 2003 connecting on Exchange 5.5? If not, can I install Outlook XP and remove Outlook 2003 without affecting the other component on Office 2003? Thanks in advance. ...

Microsoft Promo

XmlValidatingReader unbelievable error
Hi everyone, I am trying now for 4-5 hours to write a simple code to validate a very simple XML and i still get an error. Here is my Code, and i always get an error at args.Exception ("The 'urn:books:catalog' element is not declared. An error occurred at file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/LakisService/books.xml, (2, 2).") private void Button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { XmlTextReader r = new XmlTextReader(Server.MapPath("books.xml")); XmlSchema xs = new XmlSchema(); xs.SourceUri = Server.MapPath("books.xsd"); XmlValidatingReader v = new X...

Exchange 2003
Hello, Is it possible to create UNIX style mailing list in Exchange 2003? The member of this mailing list may include emails from outside the organisation. Thanks Hadi It works great until a user sends from the internet - then usually only local users get the mail. I haven't found any docs on how to get it to work properly. As a last resort: Mailman Majordomo Yahoo Groups is also easy to setup and free if you don't mind some ads. http://groups.yahoo.com/ -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Pl...

Long Document
I have a long document in which each page is independent of all the others (separated with section breaks). Each page has the same format, but different information. The document is formatted using styles to create an "Outline" (Varying levels of bullets and numbers). When I indent a line, the format changes to the desired level. What I'm finding however is that sometimes when I indent a line on, say, page 20, to change the outline level from a number to a bullet, every single line in the rest of the document that had bullets has been converted to numbers (they all ...

Error Code 80041A01 Meaning
I'm receiving this error when I attempt to set a pricelevelid during the creation of a product: ErrorCode: 80041A01 A field that is not valid for create was specified. I am certain the correct GUID is being passed in the xml representation of the product. Does this error mean that we are not permited to set price levels during creation? Or is something else wrong? Thanks, Justin Examine the XSD in the SDK for the object you are trying to create. For each field that is invalid for create, check your XML to see if that field is included. If it is remove the field and use an alternat...

All Internal Passwords.xls Error 91
As with Nathan below, I ran this code on Office XP (XL) with XP Pro and received the same error. I loaded ONLY allinternalpasswords.xls and ran the Macro. Does another W/S have to be loaded? How does one apply this macro to a specific sheet? As Nathan Gutman & myself found: When trying to run it it gets to line: WinTag = .ProtectStructure Or .ProtectWindows and gives runtime error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set. Can someone help to undertand why and how to fix that? Dennis, You should open the workbook whose passwords you want to break. This should be...

Rules Broken when downgrading from 2003 to XP
I wont go into the long details, but we had to downgrade several users from Outlook 2003 back to Outlook XP. Since then, the rules no longer work. Rules that were upgraded can not be modified or delete. However, if the select them and delete them they will be removed (not a big deal). New rules, created in XP, will do the same thing. Everything is greyed out and they will not run. The local profile has been deleted and recreated, I installed 2k3 on another workstation and logged in and checked what rules were there (which were none). The rules in XP show to be server side. Please a...

How can I open documents sent to me as .123
I get documents sent to me from a client that are spreadsheets that end in ..123 Excel keeps telling me that it can't open this Lotus 123 file. What gives? Hi either your client saves the files in Excel format or you may have a look at a commercial converter (www.dataviz.com). Excel can't open *.123 files -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Nikineo" <Nikineo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:91D2773F-F437-4248-A831-CC18E82BBD79@microsoft.com... > I get documents sent to me from a client that are spreadsheets that end in > .123 Ex...

microsoft XL

error message 11-14-07
I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message for this error." when I try to open my data base. This is a linked data base that the employees use. I can open the main data base with no problem. This just started happening this morning. -- clcnewtoaccess This probably has something to do with the linked tables. Try to relink the tables one by one and you'll be prompted with the one causing the trouble (renamed?) hth -- Maurice Ausum "clcnewtoaccess" wrote: > I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message...

Error: The macro 'FreezeHeader' cannot be found
When I go to Windows -> Freeze Panes, I encounter this error. Any idea on how to solve it? Thanks in advance. Have you tried clicking, Help, Detect and Repair? mis wrote: > When I go to Windows -> Freeze Panes, I encounter this error. Any idea on > how to solve it? Thanks in advance. > > ...