Link to "Video Demos" in Get started tab in Office 2007 not workin

Hello,

I have installed the Get Started tab in Office 2007. The link to the "Video
Demos" is not working.

Has MS changes the link ?
How can I fix this ?
I have installed this on many computers, how can I get this fixed on all of
them...

Thanks
Jan

Link to "Video Demos" in Get started tab in Office 2007 not workin
Hello, I have installed the Get Started tab in Office 2007. The link to the "Video Demos" is not working. Has MS changes the link ? How can I fix this ? I have installed this on many computers, how can I get this fixed on all of them... Thanks Jan ...

Cannot see Office 2007 Video Demos
Something has happened such that I cannot view any of the Office 2007 Video Demos. Have no problems viewing videos on other web sites. I just get the "done" at the bottom with a blank screen. Have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions there to no avail as well. Couuld someone at least tell me where to start looking, i.e. I have verified that Adobe flash works fine, but don't know if that is what is used. I have also turned off virus scanner/firewalls as well. Running Vista Home Premium with all updates. If you're referring to the video's on Micro...

cannot view Offfice 2007 video demos from Office help (Word, Acces
I cannot view the video demos in Office 2007. Just get blank window with "done" at bottom. I tried all the troubleshooting steps to no avail. Also got support from silverlight and determined it was working fine (though whenever I go to this discussion group I always get that install silverlight message at the top of the page). Firefox is my default browser though have tried with IE-7 as default and that doesn't work either. ...