is product licence key stored on computer

I had to return my computer to factory settings which removed my Office 2007.
 I have lost my discs and product licence key however it is the 3 licence
version and I have the other two licences on 2 other computers.  How can I
trace the licence key from one of those computers to reinstall on the
repaired one.

"MikeBaker" <MikeBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had to return my computer to factory settings which removed my Office
> 2007.
> I have lost my discs and product licence key however it is the 3 licence
> version and I have the other two licences on 2 other computers.  How can I
> trace the licence key from one of those computers to reinstall on the
> repaired one.

Download, install and run either of these two:

Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit

Magical Jelly Bean Software - Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v2.0.1
http://magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

0
Gordon
3/29/2010 12:01:31 PM

"MikeBaker" <MikeBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had to return my computer to factory settings which removed my Office
> 2007.
> I have lost my discs and product licence key however it is the 3 licence
> version and I have the other two licences on 2 other computers.  How can I
> trace the licence key from one of those computers to reinstall on the
> repaired one.

Follow Gordon's advice on one of the two running computers for the license
key recovery (I prefer Keyfinder from Magical Jelly Bean over Belarc for
Office key recovery due to the size of the download and Belarc is installed
where Keyfinder is only run on the target computer.)

Now since you have lost the disc for Office 2007 Home and Student, if this
is a retail version (and it should be as you lost the disc) you can download
and install from this web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads/

Select the Home and Student version.  Save on the hard drive and also make a
copy of the installation on a removable media so you have it the next time a
drive fails.  Who knows how long MS will have these available this way.

0
LVTravel
3/29/2010 2:51:37 PM
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com

Excel option to store trendline's coefficients in cells for use
I believe it will be useful to add an option to Excel that when adding a tendline to a graph, Excel could ask in which cells it will store the coefficients and exponents in the resulting trendline. In this way, the user can use those coefficients in other calculations. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

how to use product key
I recently purchased a macintosh computer, and I have the test drive version of microsoft office. I have a product key from my other computer, but I cannot tell how to authenticate the new version. Can someone help me? Thanks! The Test Drive cannot be converted to a full version by entering a product key In fact, the Test Drive MUST be removed before installing the full version of Mac Office 2004, as otherwise it *will* cause problems. In addition, if you have the product key from a Windows Office version, the Mac Office version will not accept it. You would need to buy MacOffice 2...

Select product in Lead and Opportunity
Hi, I would like to know if I could select the product /product type in a lead and opportunity? Thanks in advance! Opportunity - yes - you can select multiple products for opportunities. Leads - no - not out of the box. It is possible to create a custom entity called "Lead Products" (Similar to "Opportunity Product") and make it associate with the leads and products. hope this helps.. -- Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan) Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for y...

Value keyed becomes divided by 100

Quote Product showing products not part of the Quote Price List
On the quote I pick a price list with 2 products on it and save it. I drill into Quote Product and the product lookup shows me those two products and products that are not part of that price list. What am I missing? I suspect this is by design, Bob. You might need to write a script to check if the product selected is present in the specified pricelist and display an alert, etc. HTH, Niths "Bob" wrote: > On the quote I pick a price list with 2 products on it and save it. I drill > into Quote Product and the product lookup shows me those two products and > product...

Excel Table to Individual product list and spend
Hi, Basically I have an Excel data table and I have a Product name drop down list. I want to create a formula or macro so when a Product is selected, it would output the list of companies and their spend with the product. Below is a sample but the real spreadsheet has thousands of vendor names and spend for each product and there are probably ten product names altogether. Company Product1 Product2 Product3 Product4 Total ABC 7,009 8,000 15,009 Key 805,036 805,036 PC 56,016 57,470 568 114,054 Water 3,090 651 298,250 301,991 Total 66,115 863,157 306,818 -...

CRM 4 and Apple computer
Hi all, I was wondering if CRM 4 works with Safari browser... if not, any suggestion to make it works in Apple environment?? thanks Vit CRM don't work in Safari. Need .NET for using the CRM client. Solutions are: 1. Virtual machine on machintosh 2. Terminal server for CRM users Lorenzo Soncini Vit wrote: > Hi all, > > I was wondering if CRM 4 works with Safari browser... > > if not, any suggestion to make it works in Apple environment?? > > thanks > > Vit That's this IE dependance that we partly break with Addon Nice Server. CS http://www.addonnic...

installation on 2nd computer u.n. & passwd.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) So, I painlessly installed Off:mac 2008 on my MacBk Pro and then tried to install on my husband's tabletop. It asks for username and passwd. His or mine? We tried a couple of combinations. It said "Nah-nah! Come back later!" Help? Yours, PLM On 4/13/08 5:29 PM, in article ee985f6.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "PLM@officeformac.com" <PLM@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > > So, I painlessly installed Off:mac 2008 on my MacBk Pro and then tried to &g...

Mouse cursor freezes up semi-permanently with whole computer
Just got my first Vista computer and dont know where to turn for assistance with this problem: Tried googling it and all I can find are people whose mouse freezes for a few seconds but which starts working again. Every few hours (or more often), my mouse cursor and whole computer freezes. The only way out is to control-escape into a switch user and then (as there are no alternative users) log in again. As soon as it logs out, the mouse starts working again. So this doesnt seem to be a hardware issue? The only other symptom I have noticed is that occasionally at all sorts of odd tim...

Filter a product look-up view (product)
Does anybody know how you can filter a product lookup view (in 3.0)? I want to be able to limit the products seen based on a business unit. I.e., we have a pool of products and 4 separate business units. Not all business units need access to all products. The idea is when you create a quote/Order etc. and choose a product, only products valid for your business unit should show up -- Jim H. ...

IS there any short cut key to select all shapes
Hi, In powerpoint if we need to select shapes we do cntrl+A or we drag the cursor so that shapes are selected In excel if i am using shapes what is the command to select all shapes at once,else i need to go to each one and select holding shift. Thanks max Try Press F5 and select 'Special' and select 'Objects' >OK If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "max" wrote: > Hi, > In powerpoint if we need to select shapes we do cntrl+A or we drag the > cursor so that shapes are selected > In excel if i am...

Product key for different language
Just ordered a second copy of Office 2004 for Mac and with the shipment confirmation of the shop I have noticed that I have ordered the wrong language version and not the English one. As I already have a copy of the English Office 2004 I was wondering if it is possible to use the product key from the new non-english version for an installation from the english cd. In other words: can I use (technically and legally) the license which I have bought now to install a second copy of the english version or do I have to return the non-english version to swap it for the english one? I would ra...

How to verify computer account exists with in AD
Someone mind pointing me in the direction of the best way to verify a computer account exists in an AD environment? (code example would be greatly appreciated) :) Thanks! ...

use the repeat key (F4) in Publisher like Word
After following the help directions, there doesn't appear to be an option for repeat key in Publisher. F4 is the repeat key in Word. So, why can I not use this in Publisher also. Keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030885451033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dynamite" <dynamite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39869267-91E1-4664-B818-B3CA5D78BF34@microsoft.com... > After following the help directions, there doesn't...

Retail Management System Store Operations V1.3
Have been using this software for several years, not used for 3 weeks. Getting a software license violation detected. Store Operations will immediately shut down for the following reason: The evaluation version of this software has expired. Did not install an evaluation version. What's up with not being able to install the software again. -- AKT Evaluation is what your system will kick into when your dongle (you are not on 2.0 key codes yet) is not found. This is the purple MS key. So - either 1) The comp has been booted and the found new hardware wizard was bypassed 2) The d...

arrow keys changed function
A few days ago I noticed that the arrow keys in excel no longer move me from one cell to another but now they scroll the current window. If I am in cell A1 and press the right arrow the entire row A dissapears and a new row appears on the right side. There has got to be some kind of setting that I changed to cause this, does anyone know where to find it? Thanks Tim Hi tim Your Scroll Lock is on -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "tim" <ms@tmlstore.com> wrote in message news:06f101c46dad$40a520f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > A few days ago I noticed that t...

Programming Hot Keys for Outlook 2003
Hello, This is my first post to this newsgroup, and there is a chance that this question may have already been answered sometime in the several years that this group has probably been online. If so, I'd appreciate it if someone can provide a pointer to the answer. I'd like to program Hot Keys for Outlook 2003. For example, if "ctrl-a" when input while a particular message is active, should sent the message to an "Archive" folder. Things like that. I'm not a VBA programmer, but don't mind quickly learning the APIs needed to do this, if it is the case th...

How can I hide contacts from anyone viewing my computer
In the Palm desktop manager you could control contacts from showing. eg your contact may have a password link. You could therefore hide this contact by a password access... is there something similar in Outlook 2007 Mark all as Private? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, ozcallum asked: | In the Palm desktop manager you could control contacts from showing. | eg your contact may have a p...

Mapping Quote Product to Order Product to Invoice Product
Hi, I've got some custom attributes in the Quote Product, Order Product and Invoice Product to hold some extra information regarding the customer's order (customised dimensions, unique serial numbers, etc). Write-In Products isn't an option - I need to use Existing Products to make data entry easier for the sales people (follows price list automatically). The problem is, when I convert the Order to an Invoice, the information in the custom attributes of the Order Product do not get passed over to the Invoice Product. I've tried looking in the relationship section of the ...

product and quote product
Don't quite understand difference between product and quote product entities. For example I need field supplier in the quote, the attribute is present in product, but absent in quote product. How can I add this attribute to quote product? Of course I can create new attribute, but I think it's better to use existing. Thanks. -- Alex Hi Alex, Unfortunately there is no way of mapping these attributes easily. We tightened the mappings from v1.x to v3.0 and unfortunately some of the mappings got missed - this being one of them. If this is a critical attribute and must be populate...

can i use bought outlook 2007 on new computer? have lost product
My previous laptop died along with the outlook 2007 that I bought 6 months ago. I have now bought a new laptop. How can I find out my product key for the outlook 2007 bought? and can i reuse it on my new computer. I bought it on-line but cannot find email or any previous activation keys. any help appreciated anon83 wrote: > My previous laptop died along with the outlook 2007 that I bought 6 months > ago. I have now bought a new laptop. How can I find out my product key for > the outlook 2007 bought? and can i reuse it on my new computer. I bought it > on-l...

Unable to dial tone Mailbox stores
I'm running an exchange 2003 ent server with four storage groups the second, thrid and forth group each have 5 mail stores and the first storage group has 3 mailbox stores and one public store. Following a big failure we are dial tonning all the mailbox stores and using the recovery storage groups to re-populate the stores. This was going fine until i attempted to dial tone storage group 1 mailbox store 3. Now it's edb/stm are in the same path as the other two stores, permissions are sweet but i'm receiving an error when attempting to dial tone the store c1041724. I move...

Is there a Visual C++ Net only product ???
Does Visual C++ Net comes in a stand alone application package or you have to buy Visual Studio Net to get it ??? By stand alone, I mean the package only contains Visual C++ Net and not other things such as Visual Basic, C# etc etc... In article <40b015aa_2@news.tm.net.my>, andy_kheemeng@yahoo.com.sg says... > Does Visual C++ Net comes in a stand alone application package or you have > to buy Visual Studio Net to get it ??? > > By stand alone, I mean the package only contains Visual C++ Net and not > other things such as Visual Basic, C# etc etc... If you just wan...

can i synchronise outlook on multiple computers?
I use multiple computers in my office and use a laptop and notebook away from the office. Is there a way to download and synchronise the e-mail and contacts (I use outlook) between computers. I can never find messages and replies when I need them and want to file them one time. Buster Spencer Buster Spencer wrote: > I use multiple computers in my office Do you log onto a domain at work? Do they permit roaming profiles? Ask your company's IT folks about roaming profiles. Does your company use Exchange as their e-mail server? > and use a laptop and notebook away...

Error attatching a product to an opportunity
I get the following script error when I link a product to an opportunity: Line: 151 Char: 4 Error: "crmForm.pricelefelid.value is null or not an object" Did you set the Opportunity Price List value? This field is listed next to Potential Customer field. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "Mike" wrote: > I get the following script error when I link a product to > an opportunity: > > Line: 151 > Char: 4 > Error: "crmForm.pricelefelid.value is null or not an > object" > ...