I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to...."

I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install Office
2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue.

It means you must logg on to win using an account that has full writes
What version of win?

"D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install
>Office
> 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue.

0
DL
11/30/2009 8:30:46 PM
Log on to the computer as the administrator.

D wrote:
> I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install Office
> 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue.

0
Bob
11/30/2009 8:31:38 PM
It's Window Vista Premium

"DL" wrote:

> It means you must logg on to win using an account that has full writes
> What version of win?
>
> "D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install
> >Office
> > 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue.
>

> .

See here
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+do+i+log+on+as+administrator+vista&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

D wrote:

> It's Window Vista Premium
>
> "DL" wrote:
>

>>It means you must logg on to win using an account that has full writes
>>What version of win?
>>
>>"D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install
>>>Office
>>>2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue.
>>

>>.

0
Bob
12/1/2009 1:10:37 PM
this worked for me :   (1)  Log off whichever user account you are in
(Regular User you but not as administrator). (2)  Switch User then Log on as
Administrator.  If you havent' created it yet, need to create the
Administrator user (you) which is simple. Go to Help in both  Vista and 7
which will walk you thru it.  I log on as regular user when I'm on line, log
offm,  switch user to Administrator (you'll create permissions once you've
created the Admin acct) when I need to perform more advanced tasks or change
things.   Supposedly, it's more secure to be logged on as a Regular User when
on line  - but be sure to log off Administator first otherwise there's no
point in being logged on as both accounts). I got into the same mess when I
first  used Vista and learned all sorts of helpful things by reading the Help
Files  &how to do stuff.

"Bob I" wrote:

> Log on to the computer as the administrator.
>
> D wrote:
> > I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install Office
> > 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue.
>
> .

Why do you keep replying to me instead of the person with the problem?

Holly wrote:

> this worked for me :   (1)  Log off whichever user account you are in
> (Regular User you but not as administrator). (2)  Switch User then Log on as
> Administrator.  If you havent' created it yet, need to create the
> Administrator user (you) which is simple. Go to Help in both  Vista and 7
> which will walk you thru it.  I log on as regular user when I'm on line, log
> offm,  switch user to Administrator (you'll create permissions once you've
> created the Admin acct) when I need to perform more advanced tasks or change
> things.   Supposedly, it's more secure to be logged on as a Regular User when
> on line  - but be sure to log off Administator first otherwise there's no
> point in being logged on as both accounts). I got into the same mess when I
> first  used Vista and learned all sorts of helpful things by reading the Help
> Files  &how to do stuff.
>

> "Bob I" wrote:
>

>>Log on to the computer as the administrator.
>>
>>D wrote:
>>
>>>I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install Office
>>>2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue.
>>
>>.

0
Bob

I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install Office 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue. It means you must logg on to win using an account that has full writes What version of win? "D" <D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:653CE8A1-317C-4FD5-9599-9AE51F3892C4@microsoft.com... >I am getting an message saying"you must be an Adminstrator to install >Office > 2007". Can someone please let me know how do I resolve this issue. Log on to the computer as the administr...