How to rip DVD movies and convert video to ipad

iPad tablet has a built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, and the
battery delivers up to 10 hours of Web surfing via Wi-Fi, music
listening, and even watching video or movies. That's quite good,
especially for frequent travelers or people who take video or DVD and
enjoy on the go. And thanks to its bigger screen and high definition
display, with 9.7-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display,
1024-by-768-piexl resolution, they all make iPad perfect for watching
any kind of video: from HD movies and TV shows to podcasts and music
videos entertainment an utterly new experience. However, if you want to
watch DVD movies or video files on your iPad, you need first rip DVDs
and convert videos to iPad compatible video files and then transfer the
output videos to iPad by syncing via iTunes.

For ripping DVDs and converting videos to iPad, the only tool you need
is 'iPad Converter Suite' (http://www.ifunia.com/ipad-bundle.html),
which is perfectly bundled by iFunia DVD to iPad Converter and iPad
Video Converter ('Free download'
(http://www.ifunia.com/download/ifunia-ipadbundle-pc.zip)).
The following guide will show you how to rip DVD to iPad video and
convert video to iPad using iPad Converter Suite. And it is divided into
two parts:

PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVDS TO IPAD USING 'DVD TO IPAD CONVERTER'
(HTTP://WWW.IFUNIA.COM/DVD-TO-IPAD-CONVERTER-WIN.HTML)
STEP 1 LAUNCH DVD TO IPAD CONVERTER AND ADD DVD MOVIE[/B]
NOW GET YOUR DVD DISC AND INSERT IT. DOWNLOAD IFUNIA DVD TO IPAD
CONVERTER TO YOUR PC, THEN RUN THE PROGRAM ON YOUR PC AND CLICK THE BIG
BUTTON \"LOAD...\" TO LOAD YOUR DVD DISK, YOU MAY SEE THE NAME OF DVD
MOVIE DISK IF YOU INSERT DVD DISK BEFORE RUNNING THIS DVD RIPPER TOOL
(SEE THE IMAGE BELOW TO HAVE AN IDEA). THIS MAY TAKE UP TO A MINUTE OR
TWO DEPENDING ON THE CONTENTS OF THE DVD AND THE SPEED OF YOUR OPTICAL
DRIVE.

[B]STEP 2 SELECT IPAD PRESET FROM OUTPUT FORMAT LIST
In the Destination-Setup section of the interface, choose the right
preset for your iPad device in the Convert-to drop-down menu. You can
also change the output settings to make the video look the best on iPad.

Step 3 Click Start to DVD to iPad conversion on PC
To save converted files expand the "Output" panel, and then press the
"Start" button.

TIPS
* Allows Crop DVD video to remove black bars, Trim DVD title or chapter
to convert your favorite clips only and Add watermark to movie video
* Enjoy the built-in DVD player and take snapshot, Fine-tune video and
audio settings manually.

PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT VIDEOS TO IPAD USING IPAD VIDEO CONVERTER
Download and install 'iPad Video Converter'
(http://www.ifunia.com/video-to-ipad-converter-win.html), then to launch
iPad Video Converter. Import video files stored on your PC by clicking
the "Add..." button. The other steps are the same as those of ripping
DVD to iPad video.

--
pavell
0

"pavell" <pavell.64e5ada@officefrustration.com> wrote in message

> iPad tablet has a built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery,

Snip drivel

And this relates to MS Office HOW?

0
Gordon

cd ripping problems
Recently I have had difficulty ripping my cd to my hard drive. Periodically, when I put a cd in my drive and try to rip it, the computer reboots itself, and then I am told that the computer had a serious error. It does not happen all the time. I never have difficulty ripping one of my dvds to back it up; only cds. Any answers? This is the wrong newsgroup for your message. This newsgroup is for the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP solution. -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-85...

Converting to JPEG, (JPG).
Hi, I am doing a screen capture and, using the code below, I can save in a BMP format. But how can I achieve the same the file in a JPG format? Or any other format that is a lot more compressed than BMP? ////////////////////////////////////// // code to save in BMP ////////////////////////////////////// BITMAPINFO bmpInfo; bmpInfo.bmiHeader.biSize = sizeof(BITMAPINFOHEADER); .... bmpInfo.bmiHeader.biCompression = BI_RGB; .... void *pvBits = NULL; HBITMAP hBitmap = CreateDIBSection(hdcScreen,&bmpInfo,DIB_RGB_COLORS,&pvBits,NULL,0); HDC hdcCompatible = CreateCompatibleDC(hdcScreen...

Converting Quatro Pro to Excel
How can this be done? "Wings" <Wings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:895AEFD5-9DE8-480B-B046-D48C43BBA142@microsoft.com... > How can this be done? Excel 2000 has a converter available for that, but when installing Office, the default is to NOT install that converter. Check your Office install disk - you didn't mention what version you have. Later versions might not have that converter, probably because Quattro Pro hasn't been around in a zillion years. Then, you'll need to find someone who's got the converter (like me!). Just upda...

Is it possible to convert a Word graphic into a .jpg file?
I want to insert the graphic into a wiki and need it to be in the .jpg format. I am using Word 7. If not possible, any suggestions? Thank you! You probably mean Word 2007. Try selecting the graphic and copying it (CTRL+C). Open Paint and use Paste (CTRL+V) to paste the graphic into Paint. Now you can save the graphic into any format Paint supports. Yves "GECarter" <GECarter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87055F73-61A8-4D77-9B2A-07C800BAD89C@microsoft.com... >I want to insert the graphic into a wiki and need it to be in the .jpg >...

converting to dates...
Hi... Excel 2007. When importing soccer results from another Excel spreadsheet it converts the data to dates. The result 1-1, with a dash, is converted to 01.jan. I have tried to format cells to text, but it does not do the trick. How can I stop this? -- Vennlig hilsen ´┐Żyvind Granberg tresfjording@live.no www.tresfjording.com Once the conversion to a date is made there is no going back! Excel has stored the date as a number like 39782 for today. Can you get a single quote in front of the score as in '1-1? Can you make the file a TXT file and not have Excel do the automatic conv...

can I convert adobe pdf
can i convert this file to excel? Using excel 2003, Windows 2000 Professional Not by something built in, you would need a 3rd party app like an OCR program or some excel add-in -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dp" <dp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE04A916-C426-4C3D-8173-B76E6644986E@microsoft.com... > can i convert this file to excel? Using excel 2003, Windows 2000 > Professional As Peo said, not with any built-in Excel function. The best success I've had in converting documents from .pdf to other 'native/original' file formats ...

MOVIES....
" Do you like Movies? Would you like to get some for FREE? Great! take a minute and look at this www.movieclubplus.com/sw0006434 ...

How do I put movie titles in alphabetical order
I want to put all my movies that I have into a folder and then have them in alphabetical order so they will be easy to find. I'm new to using any of these programs. Just installed Office 2003 Basic. Any help would be greatful, and please put in easy to understand instructions, as I am slow understanding things. Putting movie titles into a folder does not involve Excel. Do you mean you want to list your movie titles in an Excel worksheet? Type them into a column then select that column and Data>Sort>Ascending. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:11:03 -080...

Video players
that type file extentions are best when creating videos and putting them on web pages to keep the files small. Is there a common one used? What about: ..flv, .swf You will need a swf file for users to view it in the browser - flv files require a swf player "keyed" to that flv PS Since Flash (swf) streams, the file size is not as important as just wmf or qt other video formats -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________...

Open XML Converters and ARD
Just did a test on one of my systems at work. Looks like the latest release of the Open XML converters installs with ARD and doesn't require you to be at the machine. John Gibson JohnKGibson <johnkgibson@gmail.com> wrote: > Looks like the latest release of the Open XML converters installs with > ARD and doesn't require you to be at the machine. Good news indeed. Thanks for testing it, Corentin -- --- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs ar...

Converting a publisher file
Hi I create a business card with publisher but I need to convert this file to either a tif or jpeg. Can anyone know of a file conversion that can do this? Thanks Depends what version you did not tell us. In Pub 2003 try Save As. -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? "Budadm" <Budadm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:880D6399-87EE-4C2C-9C8B-E6A0B53F55E4@microsoft.com... > Hi > I create a business card with publisher but I need to convert this > file to > either a tif or jpeg. Can anyone know of a file conversion that can do > this? > ...

Convert Excel file
hi, can we convert excel file to microsoft word format? Hi you can copy your data to MS Word but a conversion won't work -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany suzie wrote: > hi, > can we convert excel file to microsoft word format? ...

Where can I find a Publisher template for DVD case inserts?
I need to print inserts for 7.5" x 5.25" DVD cases. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011649681033.aspx "taherte" <taherte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8153F347-E3C7-4261-8FF9-AA0AD0C668B9@microsoft.com... |I need to print inserts for 7.5" x 5.25" DVD cases. I think taherte wants a template for a label that fits the DVD case movies normally come in. It appears a sheet of paper 7.25"x10.75" will fit nicely behind the clear plastic front. It is time for taherte to get the artistic juices flowing and crea...

Converting Trial Version to Licensed Version
We downloaded the trial version of Visio Pro 2003. We bought a volume license from our usual vendor, got an email directing us to the eOpen website, and retrieved the product key. Every attempt to convert from the trial version using this product key results in a message that the product key is not valid. The product key is for Visio Pro 2003 Win32 English OLP NL. I have two keys, one for Office 2003 Applications and one for Office XP Applications. Neither key works. The system where the software is installed has no other Office applications installed, but it there is an instan...

Cannot rip
My Music is in My Shared Documents. WMP is telling me that I cannot rip because I do not have acces to that file. I tried as suggested to change the destination file where to save the soundtracks and still have the same issue. Any advice on what is the problem? Thanks. ...

Copying (ripping?) to hard drive...
Hi, I am running Vista- Home Premium and am having a real problem trying to copy recorded speech, recorded on a CD-R disc in the mp3 format. When I open WMP and select 'Rip', insert the CD, L-click on Rip, the disc 'runs' ( I assume being read..) and then will start to play with the advice "still on the screen" : To begin, insert an audio CD into the CD drive. I have tried downloading 'codec's'; changing the settings to mp3, everything I can possibly think of.. Do I have a program glitch within WMP when it was factory installed? "Pleas...

KOI8r->Win1251 converter
I receive messages from Russia and the Ukraine. On occasion, the message will come in a strange form of Cyrillic. Normally I can use my @promt translation program to get a good English version of the message. However, the "strange" Cyrillic messages don't translate even with @promt. A friend looked at these "strange" messages and told me that I need a KOI8r->Win1251 converter to get the correct Cyrillic code for translation. How can I find such a conversion tool, and is there one that works with (i.e. can be integrated with) my Outlook program? I did ...

How to Rip Blu-ray DVD to Video with Leawo Blu-ray Ripper?
As the current dominant high definition media standard, Blu-ray has boosted video resolution from 480p (DVD) to 720p, 1080p and even greater. To play Blu-ray movie, the official solution is to have a Blu-ray player and a Blu-ray movie disc, or a PC with Blu-ray drive and software installed. The prerequisite for Blu-ray enjoyment is a great investment on player and disc, hardly affordable by everyone. Besides, [b][url=http://www.blu-ray-software.net/blu-ray-player/]Blu-ray player[/url][/b] and disc are fragile and are prone to damage upon usage. Therefore the best way to enjoy Blu-ray movie is...

How do I format a cell to convert negitive numbers to positive?
i have a cell that is is equil to another cell that will always be a negitive number. I need to convert that number and have it display as a positive number. How can i do that? if a1 is -10 then a2 will be =-a1. Cheers John "Duke55" <Duke55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BF0C866-6B38-4AD3-8513-5763113A4F43@microsoft.com... >i have a cell that is is equil to another cell that will always be a >negitive > number. I need to convert that number and have it display as a positive > number. How can i do that? On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:05:05 -07...

RIP
You win Microsoft. I can't stand how you screwed up portfolio manager etc. Can't wait 20 minutes each time you update my portfolio. You win, but I will get the ultimate revenge. You will be removed from my computer forever. (I will keep a backup in case you regain your senses) So MSFT, rest in piece.....you piece of crap. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B413499B-AC46-4617-A4BA-81C605514608@microsoft.com... > You win Microsoft. I can't stand how you screwed up portfolio manager > etc. > Can't wait 20 minute...

in C# fastest way to convert a string into a MemoryStream
in C# fastest way to convert a string into a MemoryStream new MemoryStream(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(yourString)); But if the string is very large you may want to call Encoding.UTF8.GetEncoder() then encoding the string in buffer chunks and write those chunks to the memory stream. "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23r4B$S7lFHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > in C# fastest way to convert a string into a MemoryStream > > ...

convertion
i wanted to convert number to word in the next cell ie. if A1 is a number 10 B1 should be in words as TE -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi there're some macros/procedures to convert numbers to text. e.g. MS Knowledge Base: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;213360 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;140704& Free Addin MOREFUNC-DLL which includes a UDF for this task (for various languages): http://longre.free.fr/english/ or have a look at http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accoun...

Convert a monthnumber to text: 2 should become februari
I am using Excel 2002. I have in column D the birthdate of persons (e.g.: 23-02-1962) I extract in column E, with the MONTH-function, the month (2 in my example) However I do not want the number 2, but the text februari. How can I do that? Thanks for any suggestions, Rick To get month as text: =DATE(2006,E1,1) formatted as mmmm To get month as text (any format) =CHOOSE(A1,"jan","feb","mar","apr","may","jun","jul","aug","sep","oct","nov","dec") with spelling of your p...

Converting from a PC to a Mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I am migrating from a PC to a Mac. Will Entourage read the .pst file from the PC? or is there an import/export routine? or, is there some type of conversion process (software program)? Thanks "Dougk@officeformac.com" wrote: > i, I am migrating from a PC to a Mac. Will Entourage read the .pst file from > the PC? or is there an import/export routine? or, is there some type of > conversion process (software program)? Entourage doesn't provide direct support for PST files. Entourage won't b...

How convert Docmd.Domenuitem
I'm converting a 97 db to 2000. A form has a button that executes a Docmd.Domenuitem command. This is supposed to invoke Find and Replace. It does, but the subject is grayed out. I need the find to be based on the control where the cursor was when the button was pressed. Any ideas? Access help in 2000 does not even mention this command neither does my Access book. Maybe you need to do Screen.PreviousControl.SetFocus DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFind or DoCmd.FindRecord On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:43:03 -0700, "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote: >I'm converti...