How to remove IRM from Office 2007 Docs

Hello,
I had to rebuild my box today. Prior to the rebuild I moved all files from
all profiles onto a remote drive. My files & docs were protected on the
existing build. Once the new build was completed, I am unable to access most
docs. The doc title is in green text and the following message sp9ins up when
I select one of the docs-

"Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges
(<drive>:\rebuild BU\file name)

OS = Win XP SP3
Office = Office 2007

Thanks for any assistance~
Mark C.

Remove Excel Icon ??

cannot open microsoft office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i have upgraded to os x 10.6 and i have a ton of school projects due soon please help?? You don't say enough to help. What is the error message? How are you trying to open the apps? Is your copy of Office fully up to date? --rms www.rmschneider.com On 12/04/10 15:55, marvism331@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i ...

DPM 2010 RC - Exchange 2007
Hi, We are protecting a exchange 2007 server, DPM is all green. When I go to restore, I cant drill down to mailbox only to the database? Could someone advise? Thanks Dave Have you protected the exchange server using workgroup/un-trusted domain flow? If so, mailbox enumeration is not supported when an exchange server is protected using this flow. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "DRLJAMES" <DRLJAMES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBEC7CDA-AAE0-48CE-A6F7...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

Chart Plot Area changes in Excel 2007
I having problems with unstable formats of charts in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet (under Windows XP). When I re-open a spreadsheet, the plot area is usually contracted to a much smaller portion of the total chart area, leaving lots of white space around the edges. This happens repeatedly with some, but not all, of the charts in my spreadsheet. Some are x-y plots, some are combination line, bar plots. Is there any way to keep the size of the plot area from changing? ...

Outlook 2007 Not Shutting Down
Outlook 2007 12.0.6014.5000 MSO 12.0.6017.5000 WinXP Home SP2 Office Professional 2007 When I exit/close Outlook 2007, it disappears from the task bar, but when I use Task Manager to look at the processes it still shows up there. That is interfering with the running of my nightly backups because the .pst files are still open and my backup program won't back them up. I have to manually use Task Manager to end the OUTLOOK.EXE process. I notice that there are still some I/Os going on when I terminate it. That makes me afraid that terminating the process might do something to corrupt the fil...

remove Fax from address book?

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Inserting an excel spreadsheet into a task in outlook 2007
I open up a task in outlook and then rightclick in the task field there by availing myself to the ribbon commands. Then I click on the "Insert" command tab and then select Table, then click on the down arrow and select excel spreadsheet. And when click on excel spreadsheet I get a dialogue box "The program used to create this object is excel. The program is not installed on you computer (but it is). To edit this object you must install a program to edit this object." Looking for answers -- Wave Hunter Did you install Outlook and Excel from the same Offi...

How do I force Outlook 2007 to connect to the server?
I am running Outlook 2007 and am on a trip connected to the internet in the hotel and to my company's network via VPN. When i open Outlook, it shows that it is working offline and I cannot find a way to change it. I've checked the email settings and it seems to find the server just fine, but will not change from being "offline." WTF? Within OL, File>Offline? "Tom S." <Tom S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F8EEB36-AB95-48BE-B1C1-2AFFEBF44B3D@microsoft.com... >I am running Outlook 2007 and am on a trip connected to the internet...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Office 2000 live up date lost original CD rom
The office have lost the CD Rom Office 2000 SR-1 Premium French and since I down loaded an update from MS each time I open Excel it ask for the original CD as noted above . This all effect other Excel item i.e. can not open direct from e-mails and old versions on our server Its not possible to buy the above version of office on the market What upgrade would you recommend or what can I do to get this problem solved Thanks If you have registered it then call Microsoft and see if they can replace the media for you. Never hurts to ask. -- Regards Ken.........................

Removing password protection on a sheet

print chart on full page in Excel 2007
In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. Hi JSC, The option I believe you are looking for has been removed. -- Sorry, Shane Devenshire "jsc bozeman" wrote: > In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart > and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. > > Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. ...

Adding and removing removable drives

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...