How to Install Accounting Express 2008 from Office 2007 Discs

Hi - how do I install Accounting Express 2008 from the Office 2007 discs?
Thank you.

You don't. It's not there.

And, it's no longer downloadable. It's been discontinued.

"tmg2010" <tmg2010@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Hi - how do I install Accounting Express 2008 from the Office 2007 discs?
: Thank you.

0
Tom

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Transaction Report for All accounts and All Dates crashes
When I try to run a transaction report for ALL accounts and ALL dates, the report crashes and reverts back o the default customization. Was there a question here or is this a bug report? If you are looking for a solution, I think you will find that the binary search method defined in http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104 will lead you to a problem with a specific transaction. msmoney -s or salv MAY fix it. Other tricks like moving all transactions except a problem one to another account and then deleting the problem account may be where you get to. "Alan Guggenheim" <anonym...

RE-Installing

Outlook Express 6 empty messages
Please help...I'm running Outlook Express 6 with XP home addition. Incoming mail is received and can be opened, but there is no message in the body of the email. I just get the hour glass. This occurs on all mail newly received and previously received...just started out of the blue. The only way I can see the message is to save as a text file. Thank you very much. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microso...

Faulty distribution list in outlook express
A distribution list that was working a few weeks ago is not working properly now. OE says the message is sent and it appears in the ''Sent@ folder but no-one recieves it. Why? Graham;116885 Wrote: > A distribution list that was working a few weeks ago is not working > properly > now. OE says the message is sent and it appears in the ''Sent@ folder > but > no-one recieves it. Why? This forum is for questions bout Office Outlook, not Outlook Express. Ask in an appropriate forum, like microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- Brian Tillma...

Business Account
I just started using Money HB 2008 and I have an investment account which is for my small business. When I try to specify which accounts are a business account this account is not in the list of available choices. Can anyone help me make this account show as a business account? Thanks -- Neil Click the Business Tab and then the Products and Services sub tab, on the left pane under "other tasks" choose "Organize business accounts and categories" click the "Add Button" then "Account dropdown" you will then be faced with a screen to select...

When creating an account it does not appear
Hello I have an Vista home premium version sp2 . I just restored everything back to factory setting and just now done all the updates . I am tryiny to set up email accounts under Window Mail . My problem is after I have entfhe accountor ter all the data to be active I don't get a email folder for this account , nothing show up but yet all the server / data info is correct it just doesn't appear in Windows Mail program , how can I correct this ? Thanks "gladd8tor" <gladd8tor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB49C30A-FDCD-4587-A7BD-7...

Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2007 Inbox sub-folders disappear...
I have several users that create sub-folders under their inbox on the Exchange 2007 server. The users are running Outlook 2007. Sporadically the sub-folders will disappear. We have been unable to retrieve them in any way. We have opened a ticket with Microsoft and after two days of troubleshooting we were told that it must have been "user error". The problem continues to occur and I have seen other posts explaining the same situation. Any ideas? You can use a tool like the MAPI Editor Tool to see if the folders are still in the mailbox. They may still exist but hidden...

Value Pak Installer

My IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access the...

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

BES 4.1.2 and Exchange 2007 Experience
I currently have Exchange 2003 Ent and BES 4.1.2 running separate for 100+ users and I plan on migrating my Exchange 2003 server to Exchange 2007. I plan on having it function or work as if I am migrating to another Exchange 2003 Server - migrate mailbox essentially and decommission the Exch 2003 server. Has anyone done this or know of any gotchas? Thanks. On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:06:27 -0600, "PKM" <pkm@msn.com> wrote: >I currently have Exchange 2003 Ent and BES 4.1.2 running separate for 100+ >users and I plan on migrating my Exchange 2003 server to Exchange 2...

Outlook 2003 to Word 2007
I currently have Outlook 2003 and trying to export the names and addresses to Word 2007 to create mailing labels. The only information transfering to the labels is one name and address (vs. all that I have selected using the export wizard). Is there a work around? It appears there may be some sort of compatability issue between the versions of different years. Thanks for your help. Not sure this will work. You usually need to have matching versions when using integration features. We cannot troubleshoot without your posting the precise steps you are using. Did you remember tha...

Error when Trying to Save in Excel 2007
Everything has been working great. I added about 50 web querys today to a sheet in the workbook, from then on out, I recieve a general error("Excel has encountered a problem,etc,etc,etc"). I removed the sheet with the queries on it, still no go. Any help guys? ...

Old Deleted AD account still receives mail
Hi all, I ahve user John Doe whose user acccount was deleted before AD migration. Somehow some mails are being sent to him. The Manager claims that he used the Distribution List found in the Global Address Book. Please help, Gary Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Updated: Meetng Sent: 10/6/2004 4:21 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: John Doe on 10/6/2004 4:21 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient dire...