How many computers can I install ms office ultimate 07 edition?

How many computers can you use it for?

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:12:01 -0700, palmer_89 wrote:

> How many computers can you use it for?

Here are some general suggestions for you - your License Terms provide the
details you need.

I am using Office 2007 as an example

In your 2007 version - click on Office Button - Options - Resources - About
- View the Microsoft Software License Terms

Normally the License terms includes sections for Retail License Terms, OEM
License Terms and Media-Less License Terms (In Office 2010 - Product Key
Card - PKC will replace Media-Less or MLK)

Then, under the Installation and Use Rights, it specifically states how you
can assign your license.

For 2007 products, this is also a good resource page for License Terms in
identifying the kind of product you have:

If your designation is FPP, then the Retail License Terms below apply to
you.  If your designation is OEM, then the OEM License Terms below apply to
you.  If your designation is MLK, then the Media-less License Kit Terms
below apply to you.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA102240441033.aspx

Also, another helpful tip (IF it applies in your specific license terms) -
READ your license terms to be sure you HAVE specific reassign useage

Here is a REASSIGN * Example *

REASSIGN TO ANOTHER DEVICE.  You may reassign the license to a different
device any number of times, but not more than one time every 90 days.  If
you reassign, that other device becomes the "licensed device."  If you
retire the licensed device due to hardware failure, you may reassign the
license sooner.

David

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 7.9 - Encourager Software
Email - mailto:office2010_Remove_@_Me_encouragersoftware.com

Failed 3.0 desktop client install
We cannot get the Desktop Client 3.0 to install. Keep getting the following errors. "Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML)4.0 Installation failed Fatal error during Installation" "Microsoft .NET Framework Service Pack 1 installation failed. Fatal error during install" This is happening on multiple WinXP SP1 desktops. (btw, any way to put a screen shot in these posts?) Thanks in advance! Any reason you are running SP1 as opposed to SP2 for the Windows XP box? FYI support on Windows XP SP1 is about to expire. Have you tried installing on a windows XP SP2 box? -- A...

can I use Access for Stock Trading analysis?
Greetings, Are there any Access Templates that I can use to do some Stock analysis, scanning, and decision making for trading? Hambone, Have you tried a Google search? Try... "microsoft access" templates I got a lot of hits, including... http://tinyurl.com/yezb3ha -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life." "Hambone" <Hambone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

many-to-many relationships by Graham Mandeno
Hi to all, A couples of months ago I was looking for a good way to handle a many- to-many relationships. I finally found this sample db: http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/SampleDBs.htm. It's simply great! Unfortunately it doesn't work in my case because instead of using just numeric ID to relate the table I'm make use of alphanumeric ID. In the previous: http://groups.google.it/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/25f1941ea8428424/9d3fc99e39b80743?lnk=gst&q=riccifs+many#9d3fc99e39b80743 Graham told me that there was a way to give to the sample db this...

Can Grow property
I know when you set the Can Grow property of a text field, the field will grow causing the record to expand, when there is much data for the default setting of the text box. Is it possible to make the other fields in each record expand to the same height as the largest field of that record? If you don't have borders around the fields it is not a problem, but if you was to make the report look like a table in a Word document by aligning the text boxes and putting a border around them, the fields are not the same size. Not putting borders around the text boxes and using a horizontal...

"Too many different cell formats" error
Receiving this pop up error message when opening a .xls file. File will not open. Any suggestions on how to fix and save file? Hi Lorena XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904 David McRitchie posted this Leo Heuser posted a macro 2001-05-06 in programming as a very major revision of the macro in the eee007 article. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=OxP9cgi1AHA.1572%40tkmsftngp02 -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Lorena" <lorena.l.solano@convergys.com...

When forwarding an email how many recipients can I send it to?
I got an error response when I forwarded an email to many in my address book. It said, something about too many recipients. How many is too many? I set a 300 recipient limit to my Exchange users at work. This is set at my server level. Quote from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012002371033.aspx Many e-mail service providers set limits for the number of names that can be in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields in a message. For example, your e-mail service provider may limit each message to a maximum of 100 e-mail addresses. If these addresses can be distributed among the To, Cc, and ...

Too many clicks! Available formats box
Hello folks I have a client who is unhappy with the amount of clicks in Word 2007. One particular frustration is the Insert Date and Time Available Formats box. Is there anyway to get Word 2007 to just insert the default Date without the additional steps of the format box? I know to the average person, it's not a big deal but this user lives in a pressure cooker and needs the useability of Word 2007 to make things faster, not slower. Thanks for your suggestions! Bill Hole MCTS, SBSC Ask the client to add the Date & Time command to the Quick Access Toolbar ...

Can't see inbox mail messages
Have been working with Outlook on this laptop and was working. Started it up recently and when I go to the Inbox, it indicated I have (8) messages in the shortcut bar but where the messages are listed, there are no messages. I looked for an alternate Inbox but do not see one. Any ideas as to what is happening? Appreciate the help Alden Do you have any views set on the in-box, such as unread messages or have you sorted by Icon? >-----Original Message----- >Have been working with Outlook on this laptop and was >working. Started it up recently and when I go to the >In...

How can I assine the password to msoutlook 2003?
If I assine the password to pst then it allows the user to access old readed mails without assineing the password. 2003 Outlook security <2003 Outlook security@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I assine the password to pst then it allows the user to access old > readed mails > without assineing the password. If you assign a password to a PST, then Outlook won't be able to open without you supplying the password for that PST, unless you have saved it in the Windows password list, -- Brian Tillman "2003 Outlook security" <2003 Outlook se...

Can't auto upgrade without administrator priviledges.
I am trying to use Money 06 on the computer at work but I do not have Administrator Priviledges. Every time it starts I get the message that it needs to upgrade but then wont do so because of the priviledge issue. Then the program refuses to function correctly until it upgrades which, of course, is impossible. I would like to turn off this auto-upgrade of the program feature if I could. thanks, dan Do you mean autoUPDATE ? as in 'trying to update prices ?' or is the Money PROGRAM trying to upgrade ( as in M2006 is TRYING to become Money 2007 ) ? "boofland" <boo...

OWA broken after KB916803 installation
I am running 2 Exchange servers with one acting as a front-end server and the other of course as a back-end server. They are both running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise edition with SP2. Both are running on Windows 2003 Server standard edition. After the install of KB916803, OWA is broken in IE. I get the icons on the left and top, but none of them work, and no messages show up. The screen just shows "Loading...". I have not un-installed the update as it seems an important one to have. Does anyone have any ideas or had the same experience? There are no errors in the e...

How Can I Get Outlook 2003 To Really Close Out And Not Remain Open
This week my Office Outlook 2003 seems to be "active" all of the time, even though it appears that I have signed out, i.e. I get the notification pop-up, etc. When I click on the Outlook icon, the Office Outlook 2003 page does not pop up; it goes directly to the list of emails, etc. I also cannot access my webmail from another computer as it "thinks" that I am actively using Outlook. I have right clicked on the Outlook icon but can not get any thing that seems to help. I also noticed at the same time that an additional Outlook icon appeared on the bottom ri...

Can an .exe invoked from a .bat file shut down execution of later cmds?
I've got a 3-line bat file: rake ready_for_the_day @echo ------ rake COFFEE_CUPS=5 make_coffee (BTW: Rake is Ruby's version of make: it invokes Ruby commands rather the U*ix cmds. The arguments identify a task within a Rakefile in the current directory, possibly with settings for environment variables) The above ,bat file invokes the first command successfully, AFAIK, and then quits When I comment out the first cmd with a leading colon the echo works, as does the 2nd cmd Could a Rake.exe shut down the batch cmd that invoked it. If so, is there any way I...

installing Integration Manager remotely
Hello: I know that Integration Manager cannot be installed remotely on a server. I have the TK on this. We have a client that is 11 hours away, though, that says that the server that they have is a "virtual" server without a CD-ROM drive. Therefore, they cannot have someone just walk up to the server onsite and install Integration Manager. I do have another document that has instructions to be used with a local computer with a CD-ROM drive that has network access to this server. The instructions say to make use of the DOS-based "mstsc" command in order to acces...

is it possible to have 2 different users on same computer
I have outlook 2002 on computer that I share with my spouse. We currently have our email thru hotmail, but have been thinking of changing over to Outlook. Is it possible to have 2 seperate address books and inboxes with different email addresses, so that he can get his emails and I get mine? Yes. You can have a single installation of Outlook and multiple Profiles. Profiles can be setup via the Mail Control Panel (Start - Control Panel - Mail). Click the Show Profiles... button. You should see the Mail tab and at lease one profile. You can click the Add button to configure a new profile...

Not Enough Memory / Windows Installer
Two programs, and probably a whole lot more. Recently trying to install AVG, and I was receiving installer issues. I approached other Tech sites and was told to use a program, basically now I cannot install any program, and I receive the error concerning windows installer... "The Windows Installer could not be accessed" I attempted re-install the installer on the Microsoft website, but it gave me the "Not enough memory to process this action" I've spent countless hours troubleshooting and yeah... I'm just tired of it. Any help please? Preferably...

Should this be one to Many or Many to Many.. Relationship
Hi, New to Access learning... I have Table 1.. Publisher Table 2.. Books I was wondering .. Should I create Transient Third Table e.g. BooksPublisher.. Or Should I put PublisherID key AS Foreign key into Books Table ? which would be Practical E.g Books Publishers BooksNPublishers Pk BookID Pk PublisherID PK BookPublisherID Fk BookID ...

I can't believe this can't be done!
Outlook 2003. I've asked before & people have said no way but there must be some way to do it. In the calendar, monthly view, I would like today's date to display on the first week shown and subsequent weeks after that regardless if a new month has started or not. It makes no sense for me to enter the monthly view and be forced to see the three + weeks that have gone by and not be able to view the weeks coming up without going to them manually. There must be a way to do this. Help please. Bob Sorry - can't be done. Views are hard coded and this one is one of them. Ge...

SMTP Server in Local computer
does anybody knows how to retrieve all smtp server defined in local machine. I want to connect to any of those smtp server to send e-mails automatically inside my mfc program. In message <uBMxY#ucDHA.2112@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, Jean <jmarcos@skyinet.net> writes >does anybody knows how to retrieve all smtp server defined in local machine. >I want to connect to any of those smtp server to send e-mails automatically >inside my mfc program. Assuming you are running on (NT/W2k/XP ) Server and you have installed the SMTP service. telnet localhost 25 will get you connect ...

How can I map templates?
How can I map my templates in Excel (using 97 version). I can do this in Word under Tools and Options, but I can't find this same function in Excel. Thank you. What exactly do you mean by "Map Templates"? Are you perhaps talking about the Path to the file locations? -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ------------------------------------------------------------------- "CVanetsky" <vanetsky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how can i open a .pub file in word
i have emailed my homework home as a .pub file-we do not have publisher and i cannot open it in word to finish the homework. My family do not want to buy publisher just for my homework-help please!!!!! You can't open it in Word. If you want, send it to me and I will convert the contents to Word. You will lose formatting. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "panic stricken needs help" <panic stricken needs help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55B2A6C...

Switched to NetBank and now can't ePay bills.
So after being using KeyBank bill pay flawlessly for like 4 years I decided to try and save 10 bucks a month by switching to NetBank for the free MS Money: http://www.netbank.com/banking_ofx.htm I ran into a problem with bill pay and here's a log of my "Bank Mail" correspondence with NetBank. ================== Sent: 02/08/2006 I've been able to sync my netbank accounts from within MS Money. Also, the available services for NetBank in Money are "Online Updates" and "Online bill payment". However, when I try to pay a bill I get a message "The ...

Too many many-to-many?
To all, I hope you can shed some light on this for me. I am using Access 2003. I have three main tables 1) Project 2) Contractor 3) Service (general contracting, soil testing, architecture, etc) I have two 'join' tables to create a m:m relationship between Projects and Contractors and Contractors and Services a) ProjectContractorJoin b) ContractorServiceJoin I would like to be able to create a form where I can select a project, then select one or more contractors, then select one or more services that each contractor could offer (and track when they start and end those services...

Too many fields
I have a table and I think it is normalized based on other postings I have read. There are about 500 object<->value pairs, that needs to be tracked for 500 different objects on every single day of the year. And, all 500 objects should have a value for that day. Object 1-30 is about one topic, Object 31-60 is about another topic, etc. tblObjects, I have 500 records like this (pk) fldObjectID - autonum fldObjectName - Text 50 tblObjectValues, (pk) fldDate - Date/Time (pk) fldObjectID - (fk) to tblObjects fldObjectValue - integer Now, I want to show the 500 records of tblObjects ...

Where can I get a sample sales proposal?
Every website on the net wants a fee for just an example. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Mark Welp, there may not be any listed here specifically for Publisher, but it may give you some ideas or some of the Word examples may be converted manually to Pub. At least they are free! Besides, maybe Word is better suited to a proposal anyway - I do all my proposals in Word and Excel...just create a .dot file in Word. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=proposal "TexaninTN" <TexaninTN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55A77EB4-C...