How do I replace lost product key for free trial office 2007?

help-deleted email w free trial key numbers

Then you are SOL.

"mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: help-deleted email w free trial key numbers

0
Tom

Static Date and Time in Excel 2007
Hello all, I have googled around and have not been able to find the answer on the following: I am looking to have a cell that automatically populates the current date and time and leave that information STATIC in that cell once populated when an adjacent cell has a value entered into it. The only answers I fould were for excel 2000 and 2003. I am using 2007 and I am totally lost with the new menu system that has been implemented here. If this requires a macro, please help me walk through how to enter the area where the macros is to be enter along with any supporting code. Thanks to a...

I cannot follow links in Word 2007
I have just upgraded to Office 2007. I am enrolled online in a couple of classes. One of my classes, requires me to download Word Documents, and do assigments. In one of the documents, there are Hyperlinks to websites. Everytime I try to follow the hyperlink, I get an error message that says: "This Operation has been canceled, due to restrictions on this computer. Pleas Contatc your system administrator." I am my system's administrator, and have no idea why this is now working. Please Help. Hi Jbulger, Your PC's firewall may be causing this behaviour. -- ...

Running Access 2007 with Office 2003 Standard
I have Office 2003 Standard edition but need Access. I can't buy Access 2003 now so need to buy Access 2007. Will Access 2007 run ok with Office 2003 Standard? You can't buy Access 2003 from Microsoft but you should be able to buy it online. Just make sure you select a reputable retailer. If they are selling it for much less than $100, it will most likely be a pirated copy. Access 2007 should work fine with earlier versions of Office. "Stumped" <Stumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D27DD791-CD84-4477-91C4-C16CC43D5895@microsoft.com... >I...

Daily Chats on DST 2007
Please share this! We are hosting daily Technical Chat sessions for customers beginning TODAY (Feb 22, 2007) from 10:00am-2:00pm PST. To participate in a technical chat with a Microsoft subject matter expert on DST please visit http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx. You can also view the technical chat schedule in addition to all of the Live Meeting sessions (live and on-demand) at http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_webcasts. Regards, Scott Schnoll Exchange User Education Microsoft Corporation Scott, I'm replying in order to add this information to the main = new...

Bar chart for product sales
I have an excel sheet with 3 columns order number, quantity, order date I would like to see a bar or line chart that shows the sales trend. The order date column contains duplicates since there are often many orders of the same thing on the same day. The date format is MM/DD/YYYY The date range spans 3 years so I was thinking it would be cool to see a bar per month that represents the quantity ordered of that month. I don't really care about the order number appearing in the chart, I simply had to use it when I exported the query from access. using excel 2002 Hi Z...

GP 8 Smartlist export to Excel 2007
Hello. We have our first Vista / MS Office 2007 workstation in the building. We are working w/ Great Plains release 8 (on SQL 2000). When the user tries to export a smartlist to Excel, he gets an 'unexpected error' message. Does anyone have any experience w/ this configuration? Thank you, M. No guarantees, never tried this on Vista, but this is the trick we used in 8 and 9 for this error: Log into windows as the user Shift+Right-click the GP icon and "Run as..." and log in as the administrator Log in (sa or another user, only the Run as login is important) Run any smartl...

Mailing List by Product
I'm trying to implement MS CRM 1.2 (spanish) in our office, and I have two questions from my sales representative: - How we can get a list of customers who have / haven't a one or variours of your products? (It will be used to send mailings by e-mails or fax). - We need to know if a customer belongs to an a Sales Group or Association (sometimes, they buy products toguether to obtain best prices from us...). We also meet with the people from a determinated group. How can we do it with this CRM? Thanks. David. For the first question, you will probably need to build a custom rep...

Replace word in sentence function...
I have the following function which replaces a word in a sentence with "....." =REPLACE(I2,SEARCH(E2,I2),LEN(E2),".....") Where the word is E2 and the sentence is I2. At the moment, if the word is "work" and the sentence is "I worked at home" I get the sentence "I .....ed at home". Any ideas how I could capture any remaining letters at the end of the word and get the result "I ..... at home"? I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance, Chris can you upload example, would be easier to view -- Message posted from h...

find and replace hyperlink?
Hi, I want to globally find and replace the contents of a hyperlink with a new hyperlink. For example, I want this Jul.xls#'Title Page'!A1 to be replaced with Aug.xls#'Title Page'!A1 I can't seem to find a way do it. Is there a way? Thank you, Mike Take a look at David McRitchie's site: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm look for: Fix Hyperlinks (#FixHyperlinks) If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm me wrote: > > Hi, I want to g...

Product on array
Hi! I want to perform the Array formula below. Product(1+(number1,number2,...))-1 to calculate a rate of return for the percentages in column B below. A B 11/30/2009 1.35% 12/31/2009 -2.96% 1/31/2010 1.27% But since the date range may change on the fly (and may even be quite large) I thought to use "vlookup" on one initial date to find the first date in the range then "offset" that result to pull the subsequent percents into the product formula. I can't get the formula to work. Or if you know a better way please let me ...

Replacing Powerpoint 97 SR-2 on M/S Office 97 Pro Edit on Win XP
I dread asking this in case someone descends on me like a ton of bricks and says the answer is in the posts already! - but i I have never used the PP 97 which came with the MS Office 97 Pro Edit I have installed on my computer which uses Win XP with Ser Pack 3. I am about to embark on using PowerPoint for the FIRST time and wonder whether I should, before anything else, acquire a more up to date version first - and one that will work problem free with my XP - which version should I go for and will it, on loading, overwrite and replace the Powpoint I already have and still operat...

Exchange 2007 Hub Servers and Reset-From: header
Hello, We have serveral recipients in our exchange organization who have their mail forwarded to an external recipient. We recently deployed exchange 2007 in the hub and client access roles. When a message is forwarded by exchange 2007, a Resent-From: header is being added to the message. For example: Resent-From: William Holmes wtholmes@cs.cornell.edu Is there a way to supress this Resent-From header? It is causing some problems for us. I would like the forwarding to be trasparent like it was in Exchange 2003. Obviously the Received: headers will still be there to track the message...

VBA and Chart Legends (2003 and 2007)
I have this snippet of code to update the legends to the bottom of the chart For Each objCht In WS.ChartObjects With objCht.Chart .Legend.Position = xlLegendPositionBottom End With Next objCht If I record this in 2003 OR 2007, I get this ActiveChart.Legend.Select Selection.Position = xlBottom But if I type .Legend.Position in the original snippet, xlLegendPositionBottom is an option and xlBottom is not an option. In Office 2007, it appears to Gack on xlLegendPositionBottom and prefers xlBottom. Is this a bug, or am I missing somethin...

Lost messages? Where did they go?
Going through today's email I accidently leaned on the "Delete" key, and the last two weeks of my Inbox was deleted. No problem, just move it back from the Deleted Items folder (by selecting and dragging). Did that in three batches -- first two were fine, then on the last one I got a dialog box that said "Creating an item from these 79 items will take some time -- Continue, Cancel". I cancelled and re-selected them, and got the same message. So I clicked "Continue", though it seemed wrong. Indeed it was! It took a while, and the 79 messages are totall...

Copying and Pasting in Publisher 2007
I've recently upgraded MS Office. I do a newsletter each month and often paste from an old newsletter into a new one. It used to work fine but for some reason now when i hit paste, it pastes in the most recent thing i've deleted from the new newsletter instead of what i want to paste in. Can someone help? TIA! Emerald53 wrote: > I've recently upgraded MS Office. I do a newsletter each month and > often paste from an old newsletter into a new one. It used to work > fine but for some reason now when i hit paste, it pastes in the most > recent thing i've deleted ...

Search and replace problem
Hi, I have an Excel worksheets where in several cell's a symbol was added to mark the cell's "to review". The symbol used was "(*)". I have tried now to delete all the entries with a "search and replace", but Excel interpretes the asterisk as a DOS-symbol and deletes everythng between brackets. Is there a way to avoid that or to let Excel know that I only want to delete the specific characters. TIA Melissa It's because it is a wildcard, you can replace it by preceding it with a tilde ~ which tell Excel to find an asterisk in find what p...

replace a negative result with a zero?
I have my formula entered but need it to return a zero if the result is negative. Any help is greatly appreciated. -- Pam Well, what is the formula that you are using? You could try this: =3DMAX(your_formula,0) to replace your_formula. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 19, 5:17=A0pm, Pam2277 <Pam2...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have my formula entered but need it to return a zero if the result is > negative. =A0Any help is greatly appreciated. > -- > Pam Hi, =if(your formula<0,0,your formula) "Pam2277" wrote: > ...

Disabling and Re-enabling Keys
A form is displayed with the focus set to the first control requiring data input, which is then solicited in sequence. The form works fine. However, for a reason which is far from clear, some operators have been using the Page Down key which then displays the next page. In most cases this is blank, effectively clearing all the controls and leading the operator to conclude that he has ‘lost his data’. It can, of course, easily be retrieved by means of the Page Up key, if this is pressed the same number of times as the Page Down key but an easier way of dealing with this proble...

Security Issues for Order-Product Relationship
Hi guys, In the Orders navigation tab, there's always the Products tab and the New Order Product button is always there regardless of the security granted. What I need is to make the New Order Product button disappear. Now I granted the Append right to Orders but none (especially not Append To) to Products, hoping that this does it (as with others like Activity and Note) but it just doesn't work. I can make the New Activity or New Note button disappear simply by granting Append To to Activity and Note, but this just doesn't work with Products. All I'm able to do this a user w...

IE Error After Office 2003 Install
We have Win XP and after installing Office 2003 Standard Edition today we are getting an error message on a lot of pages in IE 6.0. The error.. A Runtime Error has occurred Do you wish to DeBug? Line4 Error: The callee (server [not server application] is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute. Any help sure would be appreciated! Ray ...

Pub2002 -Adobe Distiller-Word Art lost
When I pdf my pub files my WordArt gets left behind. How can I fix this? Thanks! Darci, I responded to your post over in prepress. What program are you using to create your .pdf file? I used Acrobat 5.0.5 and Pub 2002, with all of the appropriate udates and it works just fine for me. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "darci" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ed6d01c43d16$35798df0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I pdf my pub files my WordArt gets left behind. How > can I fix this? > > Thanks! Thanks JoAnn :) I use Distiller 5....

Adding Products and Services to Vendors
I am new to Money. I have been frustrated by the fact that there was no user manual provided and searching through the Knowledge Base has not produced any results. My question is basic action that I am trying to do. I am beginning to use Money 2003 Deluxe for setting up a small business. I have been successful in setting up my Vendor Lists. However, every Product and Service that I add goes to the first vendor on the list. How do you add Products and Services to other vendors on the list? Thanks for any help that you can provide. ...

Color Scheme Registry Key
Hello, I have a new computer that has Windows Vista Business Edition and had Office Standard Edition 2007 installed. I have since installed Office Small Business Editon 2007 on it. When I run Publisher and click on Color Scheme, I get the following message: "The color scheme registry key is either missing or corruput. Run Setup again to reinstall the color scheme registry." I have since reinstalled Office as directed, but with no success. I then uninstalled Office and reinstalled, again without success. Please help. Thanks, Zevon Hello Zevon, I have looked everywhere fo...

OFFICE 2007
I ASKED HELP RESOLVING GRAY OUT DICTIONARY IN SPELL CHECK BUT FOUND SOLUTION FROM PREVIOUS POST. THANKS -- Marc ...

How to program a new application that shows office look and feel.
Hello, I am about to implement an application on my new project and considering that I would make the application "office look and feel". Is there anyone who know how to do it or where to buy a third party product for it. Thank you, Bigbird. Which version of Office? Check out http://www.codejock.com they are the most economical ones around. AliR. "Back 9" <Back9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D75B289-9301-4A9B-B552-C367E72D2FB9@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I am about to implement an application on my new project and considering >...