How do I get my Microsoft Office and My PDF working again?

I can't find my  Product Key for my PDF or Microsoft Product Key.

Where did you get them from originally?

Midget wrote:

> I can't find my  Product Key for my PDF or Microsoft Product Key.

0
Bob

how to become a microsoft excel expert
am new to excel &very fascinated about it and would like to learn more about it,discover more secrets about it.my new job demands me to take control&manage existing,outgoing&incoming stock on excel.i want to be the best asset for my company in this field... Well, as an Excel novice and novice contributor to these newsgroups and a retired department manager, I would suggest this. Pose your questions in plain English text, (In which I am also not an expert). "I am new to excel and very fascinated about it and would like to learn more about it, to discover mor...

Pulisher to .PDF
I have published many .PDF from Publisher in the past and have never had this problem before. When I save a .PDF file it loses the color of my text. Has anyone had this problem before. It is new to me. Which version of Publisher, which .pdf creating software? Define loses color. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "nona48" <nona48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD1EEE2-4134-464E-8AFB-AABDBFB3F5CE@microsoft.com... >I have published many .PDF from Publisher in the past and hav...

entering current time in shared work book
Hi, i am maintaing a excel tracker in shared drive where i am manually entering the time when a person came into the office. Is it possible that when a person comes he himself open the shared file and click the cell corresponding to his name so that the time of that moment can be stored and that can not be further updated with new value (time)... below is the format Name of Person Date Name A Name B Name C 21-Apr-10 6:44 PM 6:48 PM 6:40 PM 22-Apr-10 6:30 PM 6:34 PM 6:31 PM 23-Apr-10 6:35 PM 6:39 PM 6:40 PM I would try first to setup a list on another she...

IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog when opening PDF
I have written Java application that, when user click on the button, it opens new location in the same window in which it shows new HTML page and opens new popup window using window.open() JavaScript code. In the popup window Java outputs PDF using following headers: ContentType - application/pdf ContentLength - 1000 Content-Disposition - attachment; filename=My.pdf With above settings IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog for my PDF. Above code works fine with IE6, IE7 and Firefox. If I change "attachment" to "inline", then IE8 shows PDF in the popup wi...

Office 97 to Office XP
We are currently running Access 97 and are thinking of upgrading to Office XP. Does anyone know if there are any issues with converting all existing Access databases from 97 to XP? Is it just as simple as clicking a Convert Database button when the database is opened in XP? Hi Tracey, Sometimes it's just a matter of clicking the button, but things can get complicated. See the following for more info: Access 2.0 and Access 97 to Access 2000/2003 conversion issues/problems/bugs: http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/conversionproblems.htm To Access 2002 or 3: http://support.microsoft.com/...

PDF file #9

Disable MS Office Button & Navigation Pane
Is it possible to remove the 'New', 'Open' and 'Save As','Close Database' and 'Access Options' options from the MS Office Button? I created a custom Ribbon that strips everything out, but would like to get these options out of the hands of the users. Also, is it possible to hide the Navigation Bar as well? My app very thoroughly handles user navigation, not to mention that I don't want the users to have access to any of these options at all. ...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Stupid Junk Filter Doesn't Work
I have oulook 2002 (xp). The stupid junk filter doesn't work and I can't figure out how to make it move junk mail to my deleted items so that i don't have to look at them in my inbox. Anyone have any suggestions? Upgrade to 2003. "Christy" <charrison@loanwhiz.com> wrote in message news:63de01c40155$1c4d1c40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have oulook 2002 (xp). The stupid junk filter doesn't > work and I can't figure out how to make it move junk mail > to my deleted items so that i don't have to look at them > in my inbox. > > Anyone h...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

TAB Key doesn't work in my DLL dialog app
I created a dialog based application in a DLL. When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab key doesn't do anything. Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? Is it by any chance a MFC Regular DLL and you are dealing with a modeless dialog? --- Ajay Marek wrote: > I created a dialog based application in a DLL. > > When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab > key doesn't do anything. > > Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? yes Ajay Kalra wrote: >...

Microsoft Support Queries (on Biztalk)
Hello concern, We have got some queries from Customer on Biztalk integration with IBM MQ. Customer using Biztalk Adapter for MQ Series to plug in to the MQ Queues and consumes the messages which are coming from ERPLN. The following are the question from Customer. "Could you please confirm that MQ messages are deleted once they're read by BizTalk application? If we were to pull the MQ Messages' data to 2 systems, does that mean we have to design a BizTalk application that processes the same data and send to 2 systems at the same time? Meaning, the same messages will no...

Get photos from a camera