how do I disable the EULA message each time an Office app opens

Each time I open an office app,ie WORD, Excel; the EULA message to Accept or
Decline appears and needs to be answered before the app opens.   How does one
stop this from coming up each time?

Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled
Hello, I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly. I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage() and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this doesnt seem to make a difference. Is their anything else that i can try which will enable this button? Thanks Andy ...

Configure for Open Relay: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for someone@somewhere.com
Hi We need to send mail from our SQL Server using an extended stored procedure. We keep getting the response 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for someone@somewhere.com Is there any way around this except configuring the server for Open Relay? If not how do I do this? Thanks B Ben, If you are sending messages to someone on the Internet you will HAVE to open relay. Sending to local users should not be a problem. I would suggest that you use another machine, aside from your Exchange server, install MS SMTP on it and then open relay on that for the IP address of your SQL server. This way you...

Message Box 02-08-10
Hi Apologies, forgot to add subject, so not sure if it will be displayed, posting again Is it possible to set a message box with customs button texts? If possible how? When a button called Close is pressed, I want the user to be able to select to close just the Database or the Database and Application? Many thanks I showed how in http://www.vb123.com/kb/200505_ds_msg.htm -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Alex Hammerstein" <aph@misnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:C7960CEF.1562B%aph@misne...

Outlook
Whe never I forward a message that I have received my original message is deleted from my Inbox. Any ideas please ? Thanks, Kevin What version of Outlook and do you have any views set on your folder? What have you set for the behavior of Outlook once you have replied or forwarded mail? Tools->options->email options. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no ...

how can disable service with bat file
Hi, Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. What service? "Vijay" wrote: > Hi, > > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. That's funny ... weren't we just talking about Permissions? :-) Anyway, the command to control a Windows Service (enable, start, stop, disable, etc) is SC.EXE. Run SC /? at a command prompt to see the syntax. Put the necessary SC command in a batch file, and you are all set. Hope it helps, Andrew -- amclar at ...

where/how to edit admin messages
I would like to edit admin messages to users, regarding exceeding of mailboxs size limit, but i dont know where and how to do it. Any idea? Tnx! On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:07:26 +0100, HrVOjE <htkalcic_MAKNI_@net.hr> wrote: >I would like to edit admin messages to users, regarding exceeding of >mailboxs size limit, but i dont know where and how to do it. Any idea? > >Tnx! Some you can, some you can't. The one you can edit is an utter nightmare. http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2004/04/20/117024.aspx ...

Switching between open workbooks
Is there a keystroke combination for switching between open workbooks? Many thanks. After serious thinking Frank Kirk wrote : > Is there a keystroke combination for switching between open workbooks? > Many thanks. Ctrl+Tab -- Garry Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc On Mon, 09 May 2011 12:38:27 -0400, Frank Kirk wrote: > > Is there a keystroke combination for switching between open workbooks? > Many thanks. Indeed there is: Ctrl-F6. It works in AT LEAST Excel 2003, 2007, and 2010. ...

Disable BU
A really quick one for you. If I disable a BU in MSCRM, does the corresponding OU in Active Directory become disabled? I think the answer probably 'No' as I actually cannot find a way to disable the OU manually and therefore cannot check, but if anyone has a definitive answer I would be grateful. Regards Peter John - thanks for your help. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >No, disabling BU in CRM will not disable corresponding OU in the AD, just like dissabling CRM user in CRM will not siable the corrsponding user in AD. > >"Pete" wrote: > &...

disable macro warning
I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - how do I turn off this warning screen upon entering system when I have no macros in the worksheet? You need to remove the module that contained the macro. Press ALT+F11, go to View > Project Explorer (if needed), right-click on the module(s), and remove it. Save. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter >system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - >how do I turn off this warnin...

To send txt messages
I'm using 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 as my mail server. Is it possible to configure these 2 servers (in coordination ofcourse with Telco who provides SMS service) in such a way I can send txt messages to our client. Or there's still other software package (from Microsoft) I need to install to have this kind of facility. Is this possible? Please help? Ask you Telco if they can provide you with e-mail to SMS gateway. Ask for requirments of such service\software\device. LIS wrote: > I'm using 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 as my mail server. Is it possible to > configur...

Delete IMAP messages
If I delete a message in an IMAP account- the message gets a red line only. I know I can have them delete when I leave teh folder... but I would like to know how to have it deleted immediately, just like from a regular pop3 account. Thanks- Mike Michael Goehring <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I delete a message in an IMAP account- the message > gets a red line only. I know I can have them delete when > I leave teh folder... but I would like to know how to > have it deleted immediately, just like from a regular > pop3 account. That's just the w...

Out of office #15
We are using Office XP and when the user goes into outlook and tries to set her out of office it does not show up under tools. The option is missing. Is this something we missed in the install? Rebecca <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are using Office XP and when the user goes into outlook > and tries to set her out of office it does not show up > under tools. The option is missing. Is this something we > missed in the install? Yes. What you missed is using an Exchange server. The Out-of-Office Assistant exists only when using Exchange as the back...

Start-up message
I have message from my removed software every time I start Outlook: The add-in: C:\Program Files\Psion\PsiWin\pwolplug.dll could not be installed or loaded ... Where is this info hidding for Outlook? How it could be removed? Thanks! ...

Disable sending Email
In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able to send out email untill permitted. Thanks On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:01:03 -0800, "SI" <SI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from >sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able >to send out email untill permitted. > >Thanks You can do this on Internet mail by setting the Delivery Restriction on the IMS to deny mail...

why is publisher automatically opening my word documents??
When I click on a Word document, it automatically opens in Publisher. What's up with that? Sounds like your file associations got screwed up. How to change file associations in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Jeff Rudolph" <Jeff Rudolph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F29CA0F-1CA9-4686-BA9A-8005841890F1@microsoft.com... > When I click on a Word document, it automatically opens in Publisher. > > What's u...

Disable Cached Mode
Hi all! Is there any way to disable Cached Mode (CM) on Exchange 2003? Sure, I can do it with GPO, but some computers can be out of scope of this GPO and then they will be able to turn on the CM in their Offce 2003. But CM is critical security risk and I have to disable it. At http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010000781033.aspx?Product=out2003 I can read: "Exchange server administrators have the ability to disable this feature in Outlook. For more information, contact your Exchange server administrator. Additional information for administrators is available in the Mi...

Send receive download only single message
When I do send receive (f9) on my windows mail gmail account, it only download single mail even if there are more to be downloaded (received). Thus if 9 mails had been recd than it is required to be actioned for send receive (f9) 9 times. Earlier it was not required (before 15 days) but suddenly it had created above problem which is very painful. Please sugguest some remedy for the same. "Nitin Bharadiya" <Nitin Bharadiya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D0D46EF-5A30-47F6-A691-51FC2BA3B595@microsoft.com... > When I do send receive (f9) o...

Office XP media content?
I have Office 2003 Small Business edition and running Windows XP Home. Will my old Office XP Media Content disc install and work with Publisher 2003 (and the rest of Office 2003 Small Business Edition)? I installed the media content on my old Office XP setup and don't want to have to continually access the disc when I'm making up publications with the 2003 version. You can install the XP media disk, it will work fine with the 2003 Organizer. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com &q...

Word 2002 is not responding when i try forward message.
Hello. If I'am use Word as email editor and try forward message, Word is loaded, I'am try write some word, after Word is not respond. I'am uncheck Word as email editor and forward work fine. Any idea? Thank you. ...

Marking a Message Private in Outlook 2003
I know you can mark all the messages you send as "private", but can you mark just a single one? Reset your private option in the tools menu to "Normal" and then you can choose for each new email in the options of this new email if it should be private. Best Regards Peter -- Peter Marchert [EDP-Service Marchert] Homepage: Http://Www.Marchert.De Excel- And Outlook Programming Stars schrieb: > I know you can mark all the messages you send as "private", but can you > mark just a single one? I believe using this feature only places a banner across the mes...

SMTP being disabled
HI Exchange 2003 / Server 2003 I'm just having a world of problems with Exchange all of a sudden... It's been up and running about 2 months but all of a sudden it's going nuts... The SMTP service is being stopped and set to disabled. This is happening each morning around 1 AM. The only thing I can find in the event logs is event 7035 - The SMTP service was successfully sent a stop control and then Event 7040 - The start type of SMTP service was changed from auto start to disabled For the life of me, I can't find what is originating these commands.... I thought maybe t...

have all forms open in window of main form
I would like to have some commnand buttons and or toolbar buttons on a main form which open a number of different forms and have them all open up in the main form whilst retaining the view of the command buttons etc. Not sure if this is feasible or relativley straightforward but if it is would appreciate some guidance or direction on how to accomplish this. Each new form would overlay the previous form opened which would become invisible. Thanks ChrisP Hi Chris, One easy way to do this is to add tabs on your main form. Then in each tab you can place a subform. You will only see t...

Enable/Disable Macro Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? See Help, macro setting Change macro security settings in Excel juamig wrote: > In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office > document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity > to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? > Right, someone else told me the...

Follow Up Flags Message
I have a user, who upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007, a few days ago. Since the upgrade, the user has the message, "Upgrading multicolored For Follow Up Flags to Color Categories..." at the bottom of their Outlook. Does anyone know why this message appears and how we can eliminate it? I've seen several posts on Google, but no one has posted a resolution. Thanks.. It's a required change since Outlook 2007 stores the Category list in the mailbox instead of in the registry. Depending on the size of the mailbox and the amount of items that have categorie...

Protecting sheet disables Grouping buttons
I am delivering a worksheet to a client, and have protected it. As well as stopping people changing the data, though, it also stops them using the Grouping buttons. How can I enable grouping on a protected sheet? If you already have the outline applied, you can protect the worksheet in code (auto_open/workbook_open??). Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True .EnableAutoFilter = True End With End Sub (I wasn't sure what caused your outlining--...