Formulas in a sentence - last one....

We have been asked to contact you by our client =c6 , regarding your past due
invoice for =c8.

What would the formula be?

c8 pay c6. Only fair :-)

--
Peter

"krissy" <krissy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have been asked to contact you by our client =c6 , regarding your past due
> invoice for =c8.
>
> What would the formula be?

0
Peter
2/25/2010 7:34:00 AM

krissy wrote:

> We have been asked to contact you by our client =c6 , regarding your past due
> invoice for =c8.
>
> What would the formula be?

0
Bob

help with formula please #2

help with a formula #5

Removing a date by inputting a newer one in another cell
I have office excel 2007. I am a fairly new user, I have a worksheet which maintains and monitors the movement of various units, and is controlled by quantity and dates. What I would like to do is write a formula that will remove the ordered date when I input the new start date, which would be the newer date. So far I have not been able to make this work. I would appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Many Thanks Mike You could use a worksheet_change event that clearscontents of the original cell. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com ...

Appending or Up-dating a formula

Formula #29

Can offset be used in this formula?

how can i make paragraphs in side one cell in Excell?
Hi press ALT & ENTER when you want a new line Cheers JulieD "ashraf" <ashraf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E508A2C8-CC79-4107-93EE-5D607A53E8BA@microsoft.com... > or, format cell / alignment / wrap text ...

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

receive all external incoming email in one central mailbox
I want to accomplish the following configuration All external, incoming email should b delivered into a Mail Administrator mailbox. This Mail Administrato then distributes the relevant emails internally to the intende recipients. All users should however still be able t [b:b40b95df97]send[/b:b40b95df97] email directly to externa recipients. Further, all internal email should be delivered directl to the intended recipients and should not be routed through the Mai Administrator mailbox Does anyone have any clue how I should do this Thanks in advance for your help ...

Weekday formula

Formula to return a formula

Count formula within a named range.

Including a formula in a path name.

how does one create a monogramm on stationery
how does one create a monogramm on stationery >-----Original Message----- >how does one create a monogramm on stationery >. > By using the right tool. Creat an image in your favorite image creation program designed this purpose. Then copy an paste the image into your page at any location that you wish. ...

FORMULA #14

Two instances of one personal folder
Hello, After mucking around with moving my PSTs from one drive to another, compacting and renaming, I seem to have accrued two instances of my main personal folders in Outlook 2003. I cannot close or delete the second as it appears to be a "copy" of the first one, though I only have one PST. What is going on, any idea on how to fix it please? Kol You corrupted your profile. Create a new one. Make sure you know the name and location of your default PST file and configure the new profile to use it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Kolin Tregaskes" <kolngNOSPA...

formula wording
i dont know if you can do this..... if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language thanks if anyone can hel -- cutsygur ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cutsygurl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27569 cutsygurl Wrote: > i dont know if you can do this..... > if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) > if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language &...

Delete one folder under inbox from all mailboxes in Exchange serve
I set up folder under inbox on one exchange server with GFI MailIEssental. I would like to delete this folder. If it was in one or few mailboxes it would be ok. But there is about 800 mailboxes, so manual deletion is impossible. The other thing, can I set up policy globally on that folder under user inbox with different properties globally, not for one user folder. ...

Formula Problem #12
I have $700,000 to spend on advertising for three different products. My market share for the three products is 51.96%, 36.07% and 41.25%. I want to apportion my 700K between the three products so that the product with the lowest market share gets the most advertising dollars, etc. Using my data, I've been trying to devise a formula all night that would do this, but I'm stumped. I could use a hint... Here's one way of doing it - put 700,000 in A1 and put your 2 percentage shares in B1:B3 and then put this formula in C1: =3DA$1*(1-B1/SUM(B$1:B$3))/2 Format as currency and co...

Lock in formulas
I have a worksheet that I use over-and-over again. It has several columns of data, and some of the columns have long and hard to remember formulas to total the columns. I usually delete the numbers in the columns after I print out the worksheet, leaving the formulas intact at the bottom of the columns. Being human, I occasionally goof and delete the sum formulas too. Is there a way that I can lock the formula cell at the bottom of the column so that I don't accidentally delete it? Thanks in advance, Malcolm A two step process a) select the cell that you DO want the user ...

How to translate a getpivotdata formula into a cell reference
Hi all, I want to be able to get the cell reference (in the format A1) of a GETPIVOTDATA reference. For example: =(GETPIVOTDATA("Sum of Qty",'$A$5,"Customer Name","ABC Company")) pulls data from a corresponding cell in the table. That reference is A10 but I want to get this from the actual GETPIVOTDATA reference itself. Is this possible? Regards Morgan ...

sum formula
good day! i copied a table from a html and paste to excel2000 i try to get the sum =SUM(B5:B10) but the outcome is 0.when i check the number on the cell,i found out that theres a space at the end. i try this formula {=SUM(VALUE(SUBSTITUTE(B5:B10," ","")))} but the result was #VALUE!. Hi! > i copied a table from a html Chances are the "space" is really a char(160) &nbsp; space. Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(1*SUBSTITUTE(B5:B10,CHAR(160),"")) Your best course of action would be to get rid of those characters and then use a simple =SUM(B5:B10). ...