Downloading Office Pro 2007 to a Netbook

Just bought a Netbook. I have CD for Office Pro 2007.  How do I get this onto
my Netbook as I have no drive for the disk.  Does Microsoft help with this.
Don't want to copy because of lost files.
Thanks

You need an external drive (USB CD/DVD) or network connection with an image
of the installation media on the network. You are correct; copying won't
work.

--
Susan Ramlet
**please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit**

"Lucy" <Lucy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just bought a Netbook. I have CD for Office Pro 2007.  How do I get this
> onto
> my Netbook as I have no drive for the disk.  Does Microsoft help with
> this.
> Don't want to copy because of lost files.
> Thanks

0
Susan
3/20/2010 8:14:28 PM
Is your Office 2007 CD a retail version i.e. did it come in a box that you
bought from your local store or Amazon or some other online retailers?

If the answer is yes, then you can download the professional version from
here:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads/

You must have retail product serial number for this to install successfully
otherwise your system would be corrupted requiring assistance from Peter
Foldes who is not a nice man for young girls!.

hth

"Lucy" <Lucy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just bought a Netbook. I have CD for Office Pro 2007.  How do I get this
> onto
> my Netbook as I have no drive for the disk.  Does Microsoft help with
> this.
> Don't want to copy because of lost files.
> Thanks

0
LD55ZRA
3/20/2010 9:35:25 PM

"Lucy" <Lucy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just bought a Netbook. I have CD for Office Pro 2007.  How do I get this
> onto
> my Netbook as I have no drive for the disk.  Does Microsoft help with
> this.
> Don't want to copy because of lost files.
> Thanks

In addition to Susan's posts, you may be able to do a free download from
this site:  http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads/  Select the
Professional Download.  It is large and I hope you have broadband connection
since it will take a long time with dialup.

0
LVTravel

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Office 2010 hase corrupted Office 2007
Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that MSO2007 hasn't been installed. I have a Windows Vista Ultimate, but I wasn't able to find installation for office from my dvd. How do I install them from my vista ultimate dvd? You require an Office cd in order to install it, Office is not on the Vista dvd "Michal" <Michal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7E5FF59-1E89-4B8A-93C2-BFFCC0BA1DBA@microsoft.com... > Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that > MSO2007 hasn't ...

Office test drive to 'expire' when I've already bought the software
Hi, I just bought Mac Office (student ed.) And I've had it for at least a week. I just got a notification saying my 'test drive' will expire soon, and do I wish to buy? I have bought this software and can't understand why it is telling me this? When it supposedly 'expires' will it affect my use of this software? I put the 'test drive' (which it seemed to load onto my computer on it's own?) in my trash bin when I installed like the program told me to. I never installed the test drive to begin with..so I am confused. I have already written assi...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

Can't open Outlook 2000 pst file in Outlook 2007
Hi I'm unable to import Outlook 2000 archived pst file into Office 2007 after upgrading my laptop to Vista from XP and Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2000. The attempt to open the pst file fails with the message: "File access denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." As far as I know, no passwords apply to the file, and when I click on Properties/Security it shows to allow full access. Does anyone know how I can import my old Outlook folder? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam how did you move it to the vista machine? is...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Cannot export Access 2007 reports to Excel 2007
I would really like to know whose bright idea it was to get rid of this feature in Access 2007. In Access 2002 and Access 2003, I created so many reports (Crosstab in particular with many many calculated fields that I could not do in the query) and have a macro export to excel with all the calculated fields and a parameter to pick the beginning date and the ending date from the reports that is THEN linked to another Excel spreadsheet that creates charts with automatic updates. Several of those spreadsheets have arrays that create charts when the data changes each month to more or less ...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Need keywords and index in Office help file. Online help no good
Online help can be annoying unless you know the exact words and phrase to type. If your searching for help and unsure what to type you end up with lots of useless suggestions. It was alot easier to determine what help may be usefull when a person could view and index and keywords based on what you were currently typing in the index box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

MS Mail on office 2003
is there any way to configure outlook 2003 to support microsoft mail. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > is there any way to configure outlook 2003 to support > microsoft mail. *blink* ...

Autotext Query in Excel 2007
Hi everyone. I am trying to create a reference sheet where people can search for a customer and see the corresponding Sales Rep. I have thought of lookups, but this is dependent on the person typing in the exact name spelling, so was wondering if can upload an excel list into the autocorrect options. The customer list ois some 30,000+ rows long. So in Summary i will have a main data tab - to be hidden. A summary tab, of Customer Name (to be in autotext, find as you type) On this tab, it will have some lookuos based upon the cust name to find sales rep and certain other details. ...

Ads in 2007 demo version
I've downloaded the 2007 premium demo version from MS and like most of what I've seen. I am disappointed, however, that the Planning and Investing tabs go to web pages, complete with motion advertisements and wire reports. Another click is required to go to pages that have my information on them. Is this the same behavior that occurs in the retail version? Thanks Yup. "BTF" <btfnohamproducts@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:23j8g2pb0odul649ph8a9eo4t3o2oeirmu@4ax.com... > I've downloaded the 2007 premium demo version from MS and like most of > what I...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

after installation none office Prgrm will startup
I bought an Office 2004 student & teacher edition for Mac. Did all the installation thing how I was supposed to. After that I wanted to try and laungh Word, and after that the others to 1 by 1, and after 4 secs I get an error. " An applicotion error has occurred and Word will quit " When I opened the log-file, the first thing it says is: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 1.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2006-05-23 08:45:00 +0200 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Version: 11.2.0.050714 Module Name: ATS Module Version: unknown Module Off...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

How to install Office 2008 for mac if there's "No default application to open the office installer"

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Out of Office?
The out of office email reply does not exists on my Outlook. Why? Are there any downloads that can update this? Are you connected to an Exchange server? If not, then that's why it's not there. It works and is present only if you are connected to Exchange. -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Please respond in the newsgroups so everyone can follow along. http://www.herbtyson.com "John" <wallst@aol.com> wrote in message news:04c201c3c68a$d13b5960$a101280a@phx.gbl... > The out of office email reply does not exists on my > Outlook. Why? Are there any downloads that can upd...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

with Excel 2007, f9 doesnt work. please help.
with Excel 2007, f9 doesnt work. please help. Cannot reproduce. If calculation is set to manual and I hit the F9 key the Workbook updates correctly. Please hit Yes if my comments have helped. Thanks. "nihan tugcu" wrote: > with Excel 2007, f9 doesnt work. please help. ...

Error 79 when printing SOME documents from Office
I am having a problem printing SOME documents from Office 2004 versions of Word, Entourage, and Excel. Here are the system details: Mac G5 1.6 MHz, 512 RAM, running Panther 10.3.4; Office 2004 Printer: HP Laserjet 5000, connected by ethernet using a 600N Jet Direct card. When printing some documents (particularly those created in older versions of Office and under System 9 on a G3) I get the error message 79.00FE PRINTER ERROR, which requires I restart the printer. These documents will NEVER print on this printer. This occasionally occurs in a few other applications, but mostly with Offi...