document image writer print driver on 64 bit os

I have read older posts (2008)  that the ms document image writer is not
available for 64 bit os's. I can't get it to install with office 2007 on
windows 7 64 bit. the application installs but the print driver doesn't. is
it still not available for 64 bit  or if it is how can i install it. i need
to create tif files from .doc'x.

--
gary

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...

Locking out printing
Hi all, Is it at all possible to lock out printing on a sheet until a particular cell is entered/check box clicked. I know you can remove certain buttons/toolbars but someone could still press ctrl-p to print the sheet, I'm looking to lock it out entirely. Many thanks for any help. Colin. -- Remove the 'old' to reply to me. If the one cell was on a separate workbook....excel will not print an empty workbook. "Col" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is it at all possible to lock out printing on a sheet until a particular > cell is entered/check box clicked. >...

backing up data to cd writer
I use to be able to back up my quickbooks data to my cd directly now with XP Pro a cdwriting software intercepts the data nad than saysa you have file waiting to be written and so on How can I get rid of that bullshit and just back up to my cd direct any body know Please help respectfully beav ...

Open documents in new window
I recently uninstalled an add-in (Office Tab), and since then all instances of Word 2007 (on XP SP3) open in the same window, rather than in new windows, which is my preference. I'm pretty sure I remember having to change it to the "open in new window" for the default setting a couple of years ago when I first started using 2007, but can't seem to find out how that is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David uncheck the Windows in Taskbar in the View dialog under office menu under the Microsoft Office Button. Hope this helps DeanH &quo...

Licencing the new image
Hi there, i just compiled my new Release OS image and i'm going to licence it. But when i click on 'Tools' > 'Platform Builder for CE 6.0' > 'License Run-Time Image' no application is launched ! Any idea? -- SteM What OS are you using? I think it sounds like 64 bit compatibility issues. Not sure though. Shai On May 4, 11:26=A0am, "SteM" <x...@yyy.zzz> wrote: > Hi there, > i just compiled my new Release OS image and i'm going to licence it. > But when i click on 'Tools' > 'Platform Builder for...

Print a selction in publisher 2003
Hi, Im wondering if it is possible to print "selection" like you can in Microsoft Word or in interent explorer when you go to File> Print (you sometimes are allowed to print selection.) -- Outlook 2003 (SP2) Windows XP (SP2) No, but you can copy a selection, paste it to a new instance of Publisher and then print. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F54E1DB-C78A-4BAE-B589-98DC8BDA4D69@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Im...

Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
I have the labels ready to go. Using Microsoft Word. When I try to print the labels, I get a blank page. I tried two printers, HP and Brother. Same thing with both. Any suggestions? Check the font formatting. Make sure that it is not hidden. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B881C096-C3F6-475B-B00A-F75C2DED0D73@microsoft.c...

open the document instead of the inquiry window
When adding a PO to a service call, we click the PO number and it opens the PO inquiry screen. We need it to open the actual PO/document screen so the addresses can be modified as needed, etc. Is there a setting somewhere in GP to allow this? ...

Saving an Excel document after moving additional worksheets to it
I have a 'master' spreadsheet that I would like to add additional tabs to. I'm not having any problems moving the worksheets into the document but when I try to save the file its not happening. I have tried renaming the file, saving to a pen drive but nothing seems to be working. I seem to be able to save the first worksheet but then reopening and saving additional worksheets without success. Would anyone have any idea why I am unable to save the file.....thanks ...

Microsoft Documentation
Hi, I came across this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess. Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical overviews of other products which maybe of interest? Thanks "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75543666-0178-4559-9D60-01E16B1E3428@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I came across this > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966...

Changing the Zoom to open a document in 100%
When I open a particular document on my computer it automatically shows it at 100% Zoom. However, my boss has a problem showing the document on his computer at less than 100%. He would like to change it so that he does not have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the document. Can you tell me how this could be done? Do you really want the zoom changed to 100% or do you want it so that he can see the same columns as you see? If you want to set the zoom to 100%, you can do something like this in your auto_open (or workbook_open) code: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Dim wks ...

Where is documentation of VBA Chart properties and methods?
Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. Never mind. I realized that the Excel VBA help file was not installed. Sorry about the dumb questions. "Hmmm..." <blahbla@blahl.com> wrote in message news:1wDRa.106421$Io.9109532@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties > and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. > > ...

Move pages from document to document?

How to dsiplay Word Document inside a control in WinForms Applicat
Can I display word document in Windows Form Panel Control or any other control ? Here objective is not display word document as seperate application but show the word document inside the windows Form. Thanks, --Israr Hi, I think we can do this using OLE control(VB). Thanks, Senthil. S -- senthilkumarabi ...

My documents
Hello all, Vaguely I remember the is a global (windows) variable which points to the 'My Documents' path. Because users may change the default path C:\My Documents, I can not use that path to save a file from Access. Can someone help me out. Thx, Ludovic Open a command prompt, and type: set Use Environ() in your code. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Vsn" <vsn at hotmail> wrote in message news:eqcTzkZ1HHA.5992@TK2M...

Forced print margin
Excel, Word, etc. seem to be forcing a 0.46" bottom margin when I print a document, even though I may set a different margin (like 0.25" for instance). I have discussed this with my computer manufacturer and "they" say it is a Windows issue. Any thoughts? Pete I would have thought that it was more of a printer problem. ..25" seems a bit low as the printer will probably lose grip at the bottom of the page. See the documentation for your printer and consider fit to Page in printer Set Up. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Excel, Word, etc. seem ...

print single envelope with contacts name and address
how do i print one envelope with a select contacts name and address from my outlook contacts? also, - how do i back up my contacts in outlook? - how do i import data from my palm address book into outlook? - when i go to my email address book, the names are listed in alphabetical order according to FIRST name not last. why? how do i change this? ...

Outlook 2003 and Images
One fine day, Outlook stopped showing images in my mails. Only 'X' symbols. I tried this --- Under Tools --> Options --> Security --> Download Pictures both "Don't download pictures...." and "Warn me before downloading...." are TURNED OFF (boxes not checked). No matter how many times I check those options on and off, it does not resolve the issue. HELP NEEDED!! Regards ...

Move a document from an offline printer queue to an online queue?
Running under Vista Home Premium SP2. I have three printers installed: One online that I want to use, one offline that I use only occasionally, and one at my dad's house that I use when I use my PC on his network. The online printer is the default, of course. I'm not sure how I did it, but I have a few documents that went to the wrong printer queues. Assume for the sake of argument that I can't reprint those documents. Is there a way I can transfer them from the wrong queues to the online printer? I'm smart enough not to consciously select a different prin...

How to print one header over several columns of data
I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command? Format>Cells>Aligment>Horizontal>Center across selection? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:19:00 -0700, column title print <column title print@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command? ...

Dragging images from WebBrowser control in dialog
Hi, how can i enable dragging from my web browser control on my dialog? Dragging images has absolutely no effect what so ever, unlike in Internet Explorer. Does anyone know any way i can implement this? How does Internet Explorer do it? Thanks ...

How to change document template
How it is possible to change internal documentation template for "reports" in UML software section??? I want to add there me own template ...

scanning handwriten document into editable digital document
Just like voicve recognition software that converts voice text into editable digital document, searching for software that will do some akin, but instead of being voice data its handwritten document to be scanned into editable text document. Juan E. Jimenez itsi@prtc.net San Juan, Puerto Rico ...

Printing more then one copy in excel
I am running Execl 2002 in XP, when I go to print more then one copy all the text is messed up except for the first page printed ...