Clip Art error code on Office 2007

The MS fix page referenced for Clip Art error code 0x800c0008 is for Office
2003 or older. It doesn't work for Office 2007. What to do? THX

The Clip Organizer hasn't changed since 2002. (Office XP). If your firewall is
configured correctly try putting the Office site in your trusted area.

In Internet Explorer, Tools, Security tab, click Trusted Sites, click Sites
button, uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
Type http://office.microsoft.com in the address bar, click add.

Can you accept the ActiveX control? Is it enabled in the Manage Add-ins?
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/axinstall.aspx?
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"barjhall" <barjhall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The MS fix page referenced for Clip Art error code 0x800c0008 is for Office
> 2003 or older. It doesn't work for Office 2007. What to do? THX

0
Mary

Event 2007 ?
Hello On an Exchange 2003 server SP2 (just upgraded from SP1 where the same thing was happening) we are getting repeated Event 2007 errors : mt_open returned error 0x15 on database .... Happens in groups of 3s every one minute. I have found a reference to Exchange 2000 MTA being updated by a service pack but nothing about Exchange 2003. As for www.eventid.net I've tried and no good. So again all event info I have is... Type: Error Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Category: MTA Connectons Event ID: 2007 Description: mt_open r...

try-catch and @@error
hello, i am having one query in sql server 2008 try catch block. if i am using try-catch, then what is use of using @@error in try block if any exception i can catch in catch block. any help will be truely appreciated. thanks in advance. @@Error is the old way to handle errors in SQL Server. With @@Error you would have to capture that value into another local variable after each operation and then check that value to see if it was non-zero. With a Try-Catch block, you have more control and no longer need @@Error. Instead, you should use ERROR_NUMBER(). From MSDN: In the ...

go through the records in a form from code
i have a table tblPay for Payments and a tblEmp for employees (i have a lot more but this are the ones involved in my problem) when i go through the records in the form for employees it auto fills a yes/no field to know wich ones are overdue in their payments, based on tha tblPay, this works fine except that it doesn't get filled UNTILL i go through the records 1 by 1 with the form, if i add a new payment and open the table Employees it doesn't shows it, i have another form where i need to use that yes/no field so i need a way to open the frmEmp and make it go through all the records a...

Does Word / Office 2003 work in Windows 7
Can anyone tell me if Word / Office 2003 works reliably and stably in Windows 7? It is time for a new computer, and Windows XP is generally unavailable on the new computers and I simply do not wish to spend the time to learn a new set of menus in Word / Office 2007. As a general gripe, the biggest benefit of Windows over the years is that the menus were always similar between Windows versions and most of the programs that ran on Windows. Re-arranging the entire menu structure for no reason seems more like a move to discourage upgrades rather than promote them. -- Than...

Error 1402 Registry key ... cannot be opened
I'm running Office 2007 under Windows 7 (64-bit) on a new Dell computer. Everything worked fine for three month. Suddenly I received an error when I started an Office application: "The application is not installed for thze actual user. Start set-up". When I start set-up the procedure is finished by error 1402 "The registry key ... cannot be opened by set-up." I tried to deinstall Office and got the same error key. I am working under an administartor profile. And I have full access rights of file Opa12.dat. Does anybody knows what to do ? -- Best re...

error #3
I am trying to use one of the sample provided from econnect 7.0 to run the sample..but it faild as following. Does anyone who know about this type of error and coule help me to figure it out? Access to the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Microsoft.eConnect.eConnectMethods is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Microsof...

mspub.exe generated errors
I have Publisher 2000 and attempted to open several existing files that I was able to open before and now all the sudden cannot open. When I try to open get error "Mspub.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. Then Publisher closes. I spent all day dowloading and installing every update and patch available and still have the same problem. Any clues? HI there...Yes, it was the printer driver. I just got a new one from HP.com and reinstalled the printer. All workes well now!!! >-----Original Message----- >I have Publisher 2000 and attempted to open seve...

Reinstalled Office X suite, now can't find data (mail, addresses, rules, etc.)
I reinstalled Office X after redoing Panther to 10.3.3. I was surprised to click on the Entourage icon and have it come up _clean,_ without any of the data accumulated in my last couple of years. I saved my email addresses in an Export file, so that's fine, but all of the other data must be somewhere! Where? Thanks. In article <f2c0d11.0405232047.4c9a17ee@posting.google.com>, bluefire@well.com (Bob Jacobson) wrote: > I reinstalled Office X after redoing Panther to 10.3.3. I was > surprised to click on the Entourage icon and have it come up _clean,_ > without any o...

Error adding Outlook Address Book
Hello All, I'm having some issues adding the Outlook Address Book service on an Outlook 2002/XP client running Windows XP. I go to Tools - Email Accounts - and select "View or change existing directories or address books" and attempt to add the Outlook Address Book. The action seems to process correctly (there are no error messages) and I get the confirmation that it is necessary to restart Outlook before the change will take place. It's important to note that at this point I don't see the Outlook Address Book in the list of services once the add suppose...

Outlook 2007 will not open 01-09-10
When I try to open Outlook, I get an error that says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." It was working fine and now it will not open Try starting Outlook with the resetnavpane switch; Start-> type; outlook.exe /resetnavpane (note the space in the command) For additional solutions to startup issues see; http://www.www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more htt...

TrueCrypt 6.3a
Hi I'm having difficulties compiling TrueCrypt 6.3a, possibly because I'm not quite sure as to how to set up all extra libraries/tools. 1. The PC's specs I was using to compile were: - Pentium 4 w/2gb RAM - WinXP Pro w/s.p.2 - MS Visual C++ 2008 Pro - RSA Security Inc. PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface 2.20 - NASM 2.07 (Win32) installed 2. The things I wasn't sure about were: - For MS Visual C++ 2008 Pro: + was s.p.1 really necessary, or could I've done without? It's just that, as I recall, when I tried to run an upd...

Excel Error Message!
Help, Everytime I open a worksheet in Excel I get the error message "A Document with the name "@@@@@.xls" is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders. To open the second document, wither close the document that's currently open, or rename one of the documents.". I am not on a network as Microsoft has suggested and their is no other document with that name on my computer. I am running Office Professional 97 with both servie releases one and two. I would be greatful for any suggestions as this is...

Want to load MSPublisher97 on my laptop running windowsXP. Error.
I'm running Windows XP Home on a Sony VAIO Laptop with Pentium 4 processor Tried to load MSPublisher97 and got the message that it would not load.. the exact wording of the error message is: C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose "Close" to terminate the application. Any help would be appreciated... I really don't understand since I'm also using MS Office97 and it loaded just fine! Puzzled! Dave Perkins daveylee@daveylee.com Some things to try Disable your virus software...

Index/Primary Key Error Handler
I have a multiform set-up and I need an error handler for when the user goes into the subform and inadvertently attempts to enter a new record on the form. I can not just set the add record property on the form to "no" as there are times when the user may need to add a record. Right now I am getting the "Index or Primary Key can not contain a null value!" message. I would like the user to be able to exit the record without having to close the form without saving. Right now the standard Index/Primary key message essentially locks up the form because the use...

Streaming Video only shows "Windows Media" logo, but not the video clip
Hello, I have just upgraded to IE8. My computer is windows XP. I then tried going to www.uacinemas.com.hk. There is a streaming video on the website. IE8 asked for my permission to use Windows Media Player. I clicked OK. But then, I only saw the "Windows Media" logo and the 4 squares hopping around inside the video area, instead of the video clip. The audio was played though. What should I do to be able to see the video clip? I don't think I have such problem before with IE6. Hope someone can help. Herbert "Herbert Chan" <herber...

Upgrade to 2007
We have been using Office 2002 for 4 years, with approxiately 6000 users, have a large selection of macros used by many of our users. The question we are interested in is how much difficulty will be experienced with Excel if we upgrade Office to version 2007. Thanks The first question you should ask yourself is what does 2002 not do that you need it to do, then check if 2007 does do it. Then take a look at the 2007 spec and see if there is anything that it does that you hadn't thought of and would be useful, http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/FX100487621033.aspx Read some revi...

Error Creating New email addresses
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4602D.1003B610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Greetings: We have a 2k3 SBS running Exchange with the latest service pack. We = have several email addresses that messages sent to are distributed to = numerous people so the email addresses have been configured as part of a = distribution group. A week or so ago, I noticed that the email = addresses were no longer in the "Email Addresses" tab in the = distribution group. I added the a...

Can't follow steps in 2007
I'm to to follow this, but I can't see to as the steps don't match in Excel 2007. I'm trying to find how to get the map. http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-5029707.html Those instructions are for using Microsoft Map which has not been included in Excel since version 2000. Read below................I have no idea about Excel 2007 since I do have it installed yet. MS Map not available with versions 2002 and 2003. MS Map Point is now the application used. Costs about $250.00 US. An alternate is to use MapInfo product(which was the Excel 97 and 2000 prod...

printing error handling issue? (when clicking cancel get 2501 error)
I have a report that when it is closed the DoCmd RunCommand acCmdPrint occurs ... but of course if the user clicks cancel, it gives me a 2501 error. How & where do I put code to surpress this error. I would just the close even to run the DoCmd RunCommand acCmdPrint and if cancel is selected just continue to close the report? TIA, _Bigred I understand that I have to do this, I actually don't understand HOW to do it, and where to put code to accomplish this?? 1) What code do I use? 2) Where do I put the code? Thanks, _Bigred "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_...

Sales Process Error
I am having problems with sales process on sending emails and tasks. The sales process errors out with the following message - Error code = 80131509. This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable. I haven't made any changes to the system and it was working fine two days ago. The Event ID in Windows is 16650. We are on SQL 2005 and Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1. Any help would be appreciated. It is a .Net Framework 2.0 issue with SQL Server 2005. Do not be mislead that MSCRM 3.0 is using 1.1. I have had this recently on a couple environments that I support. Check out: - ...

Capturing First Error Message
Hi All, For the following code, I am getting two difference errors. I need to capture the first error message. Please advise how to capture the first error message. I need to log this info in Error_Log table. CODE ===== drop table authors go CREATE TABLE Authors ( AuthorID INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, Name VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL ) GO ALTER TABLE Authors ADD CONSTRAINT pk_authors PRIMARY KEY (AuthorID) GO print @@error ================ Thanks in Advance, Guru Hi Can you use BEGIN ..TRY ..BEGIN CATCH ... to capture the errors? "Guru" <guruprasathb@...

run-time error 35752
I trying to play AVI on form but this error keep appearing "run-time error 35752". ...

code error
Please can anyone help - my PC runs out of memory (I currently have 512) I'm presuming that my code is badly written - can anyone please help with this, code follows: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ' Option box allowing user to select relevant ctr filetoopen = Application _ .GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls") If filetoopen <> False Then Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ filetoopen End If Dim strPath As String, strFileName As String strPath = ActiveWorkbook.FullName strFileName = Mid(strPath, InS...

Not Enough Memory Error
Recently we've started to experience an error when we attempt to open a Contact (E-mail List) within a mailbox. We are getting the following error: "Can't open this item. There is not enough memory available on the Microsoft Exchange Server computer to perform this operation." Memory usage in the task manager on the machine is around 1.4GB, the machine has 2GB of physical memory and is showing 500MB free. Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks! Honestly, that sounds more like a client error than an Exchange error. Are there any corresponding errors in the eve...

Error Compiling Large Database into MDE file
I am getting this error message when I try to convert my Access 2003 application into an MDE file. What can I do? This error is usually associated with compiling a large database into an MDE file. Due to the method used to compile the database, a considerable number of TableID references are created for each table. The Microsoft Jet database engine version 4.0 can only create a maximum of 2048 open TableIDs at one time. Exporting a database as an MDE potentially can exceed this limit if the database has a large number of objects (table, macro, form, report, etc). There is no accurate...