Church directory

I am curious if Microsoft Office has a template to create a picture
directory. I would like to create a picture directory for my church members,
and include home addresses and email addresses.  I own Office 2007.
--
Craig

Publisher has a catalog merge that allows pictures to be merged.

See here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Craig" <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am curious if Microsoft Office has a template to create a picture
> directory. I would like to create a picture directory for my church members,
> and include home addresses and email addresses.  I own Office 2007.
> --
> Craig

0
Mary

Formats for church newsletters?
Can any suggest or share some good newsletter formats for church and/or church school newsletters? Thanks Newsletters http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=newsletter&sc=4&av=ZPB Programs http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=program&sc=4&av=ZPB -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "NewbiePubl" <NewbiePubl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAA3DE7A-BB1C-48E4-9ABE-3B6FEBBB4E3D@microsoft.com... > Can any suggest or share some good ...

Current Directory of a Process
Hi All, I am looking for some information on how a processes current directory is determined. Some of the information in the newsgroups pointed that the directory from which the application is invoked is treated as the current directory of that process. I am not seeing this in my application. The application is invoked from a bat file using 'start'. One of the dlls loaded by the application is invoking a script. The script creates a log file, this log file is being created in the root directory of the current drive. I tried looking at the current directory using the GetCurren...

church visitation
Hi. We are small church about 250 members. We do visit our church members and we record them in an Excel spreadsheet. Column A - 1st name, column B - last name and from column d up to column Y, we input the date of when we visited each members for example in column C:3 across their name. Our pastor is requesting me to revise the worksheet to allow him to see at a glance those members that have not yet been visited, so visitaion may be scheduled. I have do conditional formatting by adding counting the no of blanks from Column d to column BZ (which is 22) and highligting the ...

"messages awaiting directory lookup" >5Mb only
My mailbox server has around 20 or so large messages awaiting directory lookup from 7mb to 48mb. Common sense would say there is some sort of size limit on ESM. We have had no problems in the past and I've checked the limits, nothing has been turned on. Any idea why this has started happening? Do the messages have anything else in common such as sender or destination? Nue "mcast12" <mcast12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34D01A7E-EE88-4EAA-ABAE-14A3A284E027@microsoft.com... > My mailbox server has around 20 or so large messages awaiting directory...

Visio 2003 and Active Directory
Do somebody knows is there a way to get a "wizard" of importing my current working AD into Visio 2003 like it was possible in Visio 2000?! Thank you. Serge That request comes up a great deal. Microsoft chose to eliminate that tool; please make your voice heard by insisting that they restore this invaluable functionality. Randall Arnold "Serge" <serhii@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:%23ntnPsGmDHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Do somebody knows is there a way to get a "wizard" of importing my current > working AD into Visio 2003 like it was p...

Church Bulletin
Can I use Microsoft Publisher for creating Church Bulletins or does the software have a template for CHurch Bulletins' Please help!! In Publisher, File, new, Publications for print, scroll down to program. You probably can adapt one of these templates for a church bulletin. Order of services are so different in each church. There is a template here for a church bulletin in Word Protestant church bulletin http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC062577631033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jade"...

living church of God
Satan's counterfeit Christianity one of the booklet that I have been reading I would like to get a copy also the Bible truth.Tomorrowsworld please send copies to address---Cor. of xeres and pipecon Rd Carlsen Field Chaguanas Trinidad W.I ...

all int & ext message stuck in message awaiting directory lookup q
last week my exchange 2003 (SBS) was unable to mount the Mail store and public store after a memory dump (restart) incident. But i able to mount the store by using eseutil. after that i notice one of the client account (only for internal mail, no external email account) will receive a copy of all the incoming and outgoing e-mail from the exchange server. Since i deleted and recreate this client account. no mail has been delivered to any mail client. All the int & ext message stuck in "message awaiting directory lookup" queue. All service has started without any error. I al...

CRM 4 and Active Directory
I am preparing for a CRM 4 install and have looked through the 'Preparation' document - unfortunately I am not familiar with 'Active Directory' - so I have a few questions about this. I should say that all of the machines on this network are set up in a WorkGroup not a domain. There is not currently an active directory server, domain controller or DBS server on this network. The servers are Win 2008 servers, other machines mostly Win xp. The preparation document states that the machine that CRM 4 is installed on must be a 'domain member' - which it is not curren...

Directory recursion
Hi everyone, Surely this isn't that hard: I'm trying to create a routine which is recursive across the entire directory structure on a designated drive (from the root directory through every folder on the drive - system, hidden, the lot). And I'm getting, when I try: directoryinfo.getdirectories on a system folder, the dreaded "unauthorized access exception." I have set the UAC settings to "requireAdministrator" as one post suggested. I am running as an administrator (I'm the only user of this computer). Some posts suggest "impersona...

Copy entire directory
Hello, How can I copy an entire directory with all its sub folders and files to another location? Thanks, Miguel On 26-06-2010 20:58, shapper wrote: > How can I copy an entire directory with all its sub folders and files > to another location? I wrote this many years ago: private void XCopy(string dir1, string dir2) { string[] files = Directory.GetFiles(dir1); foreach (string f in files) { File.Copy(f, dir2 + f.Substring(dir1.Length), true); } string[] dirs = Directory.GetDirectories(dir1); for...

Church Database
Trying to put together a simple database for our church directory and records. We need contact info as well as DOB and group involvement etc. Make directories, labels, email groups and basic reports. Which I had no problems with. What I am having issues with is the family relationship thing. We often need to do mailings per household as well as individuals. What is the best way to "group" my families. And how should they be entered? I thought making a check box to designate a "head of household" and when entering choose a family. Or have a seperate form f...

Forcing directory replication via command line or script #2
Does anyone know if it is possible to force directory replication both within a site and between sites from the command line or via a script? I realise that I could increase the frequency of the intra-site replication in the GUI but would like to be able to do this on demand, non-interactively if at all possible. Thanks, Shane 1. Try repadmin /? OR 2. Create a file called DCList.ini In the file, type in the names of your DCs, one DC per line Save the file Start -> Run -> Replmon In Replmon, Click File -> Open Script Select teh DCLis...

Outlook and Active Directory #2
I'm experiencing some difficulties configuring Outlook to access an Active Directory server on W2003Server (the domain controller of my network). When using Outlook Express I've no problem in browsing a specific OU where I've recorded all the "global" contacts whereas using Outlook I'm not able to list any entry or, better, I see only the user entry corresponding to the user I'm logging in with. I've seen some previous posts about this problem but I was unable to find any hint to face the problem. Have you some suggestions ? Thank you. Massimo ...

How to have Office products remember their own save directories ?
In Office 2000, each program remembers the directory where it saved the last file. In Office 2003, when you activate the "open file" dialog, it goes to the directory where any Office program most recently saved a file, even if that was a different Office program. How can I change this behavior, so that each program remembers its own directory ? ...

How do i make a church program?
I'm trying to make a church program, and have it all on one sheet folded up using four sides. I dont see any templetes that will help me accomplish this task. Thanks in advance for your help. In most versions of Publisher there is a program listing in the templates. This would get you started. Setup usually is a booklet. Publisher will automatically insert four pages when queried. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JLW" <JLW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C857830-3A82-41EF-A287-5D0FDFDAF2DB@microsoft.com... > I'm tryin...

Church directory
I am curious if Microsoft Office has a template to create a picture directory. I would like to create a picture directory for my church members, and include home addresses and email addresses. I own Office 2007. -- Craig Publisher has a catalog merge that allows pictures to be merged. See here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Craig" <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC87830B-6B2D-4550-BF3F-C93829991DCA@microsoft.com... >I am curious if Microsoft Office has a...

Migrating from Netscape Directory Server
Comany is migrating to Exchange 2000. Is their a built-in migration wizard or 3rd party tool for migrating/exporting Netscape Calendar into Exchange other than SWINC's CalMover? I know of none. If one existed, it would likely be listed at http://www.slipstick.com. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Troy Jerkins" <tjerkins@alltel.net> wrote in message news:eliCPp6KEHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Comany is migrating to Exchange 2000. Is their a built-in migration wizard > or 3rd party tool for migrating/e...

Exchange Address List Query not updating Active Directory
We run Exchange 2000 SP3 & have set up universal distribution groups in AD for our various companies, containing contacts for people at those companies. We have set up address lists in Exchange to pull the contacts from the distribution groups using queries. This has the affect of organising our GAL by company. This has worked well for several years, with changes made to the distribution groups appearing on our Outlook 200/2003 clients under the appropriate company heading in their address books. Recently we carried out some re-organisation of the distribution groups, using the fol...

Church Accounting
I'm the treasurer at a very small church and we have been using Money Deluxe also Office 2007 for accounting. Can I keep membership donations from Money or do I have to use other programs. Office is too cumbersome and problematic. -- SemperFi In microsoft.public.money, WaveWeasel wrote: >I'm the treasurer at a very small church and we have been using Money Deluxe >also Office 2007 for accounting. Can I keep membership donations from Money >or do I have to use other programs. Office is too cumbersome and problematic. You would want to create a new Money file, with a...

Active Directory Information Sync
Has anyone seen a way to refresh or sync information from ActiveDirectory into CRM 4.0? Does this still need to be a custom app? Thanks ...

Export public folder adress book into Active Directory... OMA...
Hi we would like to export an address book from a public folder into active directory (contact object) in order to see contacts from OMA (oultook mobile access). Does it exist any other solution to view a adress book (or address book' contacts) which remain to a public folder from OMA ? The only the solution we found is to export this adress book into AD (creating contact objects...) But to do that we know we must user Csvde.exe but we don't know how to create a csv file from the adress book... Any idea or solution ? If all you want to do is be able to have OMA users view Public ...

file names/directory
When I use the SaveAs function as follows: ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="H:\A\B\Sept 10 2003 \Sept10-1.xls", AccessMode:=xlShared .....when I open Sept10-1.xls, it says that it is shared, but when I use: ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="Sept10-1.xls", AccessMode:=xlShared .....when I open Sept10-1.xls, it doesn't say that it is shared. How do I get it so that it saves to the current directory without having to type in all that information? Thanks. Actually what I want is to make it always save to the=20 directory where the spreadsheet is in --> tha...

How to determine desktop directory ?
Hello ! Using a macro in excel, I want to save a folder as a csv file in the desktop directory of the current user : ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= Filename, _ FileFormat:=xlCSV, _ CreateBackup:=False The problem is to figure out which is the desktop directory of the user... I cannot "build" myself the path using the login of the user because : - I don't know on which disk it is - I don't know which language was used at install time (Name of the final directory in the full path of the desktop depends on it : Desktop in En...

Exchange directory Migration using ADMT
Hi, While migrating Exchange Directory migration using ADMT tool the following error occurs. WRN1:7578 Unable to establish SSL connection with the exchange server 'Servername' at port 636. rc=58. The specified server cannot perform the requested operation. I have added the keys in the registry of the target domain(Exchange LDAP/SSL Port keys).Even then the problen persists. Can anyone help me. Regards, Shankar. Hi, Please can anyone let me know asap. I am unable to solve this. "shankar" <shrankar@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message news:eL3$m#jPEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13...