Changing the Normal template

I have Office 2007 on my new Windows 7 OS.  When going through Help to learn
how to modify the Normal template, the instructions only tell you what to do
for Vista and XP OS.

How do you modify and save a new Normal.dot template?
--
Judy18

First, since you're using Word 2007, it will be Normal.dotm, not Normal.dot.
Second, the instructions for Vista should also work for Windows 7.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Judy18" <Judy18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Office 2007 on my new Windows 7 OS.  When going through Help to
> learn
> how to modify the Normal template, the instructions only tell you what to
> do
> for Vista and XP OS.
>
> How do you modify and save a new Normal.dot template?
> --
> Judy18

0
Herb

External data link change

normalizing a column of numbers
How do you normalize a column of numbers using a chart? I know how to do a chart but not how to interpret it for normalizing Mason, Use a helper column where you normalize your numbers using an appropriate formula prior to charting, and then chart that column with your normalizing formulas. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "mason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81F1FB07-419B-4E41-87D3-25DB75E1EEDC@microsoft.com... > How do you normalize a column of numbers using a chart? I know how to do a chart but not how to interpret it for normalizing. > &...

Why does the change change to a number?

Create Template
Hi i am new with Outlook How can i crate a Template so that when i send mail it should go my Co. logo and address evey time to other. pls help. Shital In news:13072DF7-B1A1-4ED3-8E94-4128335F3992@microsoft.com, shital shah <shitalshah@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi i am new with Outlook > How can i crate a Template so that when i send mail it should go my > Co. logo and address evey time to other. > > pls help. > > Shital I don't understand. Are you saying you want an e-mail signature automatically put at the bottom of your messages? Please provi...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

Templates for Opportunitys
Anyone know if there is an option for creating different Templates for Opportunities in CRM 4.0? -- Thank You, Robert Harrison Portland: 503-345-9176 ext 814 Seattle: 206-686-3254 ext 814 Gateway Solutions Inc www.GSIcrm.com Certified Microsoft CRM Solution Partner ...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Edit views/forms of objects not normally customizable
I wanted to make a view of annotations (an object type not normally listed under "system customization"). I could use the sdk and write the xml by hand but that's a huge drag (and very error-prone). Instead if you can find the aspx for editing a certain object (I traced requests, could also view source) you can just change the ObjectId he gets and use the nice UI e.g. http://crm/Tools/objectmanager/objectmanager.aspx?oid=5 for annotations. Still might have to take the results from the db and put back through the sdk if you want to do more (I will), but does save some work. This ...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Formatting
For sometime I've tried to use custom cell formatting based on using on of the cell formats and then hacking the result via the custom format However I have not been able to find a consise list of the format use and the formating codes. For instance I often only want to repor nunmbers in round '000's and have been able to get this mostly to wor but really it's just trial and error. If anyone has a list of the formatting templates etc it would b verrrrrrrrrry useful. Thanks............... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, This link should help http://...

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...