Can't uninstall Microsoft Office Home and Student from Vista Acer

Ok, so I am having trouble uninstalling microsoft office 2007 so I can
install the office professional 2007 suite i just bought.  I have an acer pc,
and a vista 64 os.

In another forum, I was told to go http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/
and follow instructions.

When I searched for installers, used the subject feature in View to find
Microsoft Office installers and tried to unstall one, I received a message
that said I was missing a file = "HomeStudentrWW.msi" and needed to find that
file somewhere in order to uninstall any of these installers manually.

I need to uninstall this ASAP and get the new one on, because of school.
Can you help me?

Your help is much appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Matthew

Account Password Disappears in Office 2000
On the server tab, under incoming mail server where there is a box to check to remember password... I keep typing in my password and checking the box to remember... yet it seems to always mysteriously disappear. It was working fine, until I upgraded my ISP software to their latest version. I know that logically, upgrading should not have changed things, but it seems that it has. I've asked Outlook to repair files and I've unistalled and reinstalled and still am having the same problem. Can you please tell me what I might have missed?? I took print screens of all of the ...

Looking for a new home loan or a refinance?
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>If you are looking for a loan to purchase&nbsp;a home or refinance an existing mortgage.&nbsp; We can help you achieve your dreams at <A href="http://pacificnwhomelending.com">http://pacificnwhomelending.com</A> ..&nbsp; At this site you will be given the opportunity to haveenders compete for your business.&nbsp; Simply fill out the form and submit it.&nbsp; You will r...

microsoft installation error #2
When i try to install office 2004 for mac standard edition it tells me that some of the files in the "English Dictionary" cannot be read and so it never fully installs on my computer. I have used the auto installer but it cuts out half way through like its done but then won't allow anything to open and all i can find in the micoroft office folder is "microsoftoffice.bundle" or something to that extent.. can someone please help me figure out the installation process. thanks On 11/27/06 10:44 AM, in article 1164653050.770317.87650@14g2000cws.googlegroups.com, "c...

Global IME with Office 2000 & Windows XP
I would like to install Global IME for Office 2000. When I install Global IME 5.02 it not work because I'm using Windows XP platform. When I install Global IME for Office XP it need Office XP to be installed. Can you all please give me the solution on this matter. Regards. Ismail Rahim ...

Lost Data on Microsoft server
Would someone please tell me what happened to my files stored in my domain folder, which was located on-line on the old Microsoft server? Thank you -- Fabulous Beth Perhaps the place to start is to talk to the person who runs the old Microsoft Server and ask what they (or someone else) did with your files. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 11/02/10 09:38, FB wrote: > Would someone please tell me what happened to my files stored in my domain > folder, which was located on-line on the old Microsoft server? > Thank you ...

Microsoft Outlook #45
How does one obtain a copy of the Address Book ( all contacts ) ? I need a backup copy. "Ricsec" <Ricsec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4F110BB-EDD2-4ACA-AFCD-CB552C95D89A@microsoft.com... > How does one obtain a copy of the Address Book ( all contacts ) ? I need > a > backup copy. Are you using Outlook in a stand-alone mode? (IE you are not in a corporate environment connecting to Exchange Server). If so, just close Outlook and find and make a copy of your pst file. That includes all your email, calendar data, tasks and contacts. HTH ...

Moved Office
I have an older computer that works quite well, but the hard disk had been divided into two segments - C and D. The C segment is full, and the D is nearly empty. Office takes a lot of space, so I moved it to D. Of course, now it will not open. I no longer have the disks or anything - it is office 2003, which I greatly prefer to office 2007, and it is on my computer, I paid for it and bought the disks 7 years ago (but lost them in a move since then). It is all possible to open it, or am I SOL? It is a legal, paid for copy from long ago. I am over 60 years old but fairly computer...

Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (Sxxx)
Hello I have two domains linked with a bidirectional approbation relation. From the domain B, the outlook 2003 users are using an LDAP connector to find the recipients of their emails that are in domain A. We are migrating are Domain Controlers of domain A. But if we link the LDAP connector on a new DC, then it doesn't work anymore. And if we link it on an old DC, it works fine... (Actually, we are working with the old and new DCs) The error is : In Address Book, if we select the LDAP connector, we got this message in the users list: Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (Sxxx) ...

want store mails in other place in Microsoft Outlook
Hi, All, I use microsoft outlook 2003, i want to store all my mail into driver D (not system driver) how can i do that? In Microsoft outlook i just want to move not copy my sent mails to specify folder in sent item, how can i do that? Thanks Trang What type of email account are you using? See http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2008/20080522.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a w...

Office 98 10 digit CD key
Recently I had my G4 laptop crash. In the meantime I drug my old iMac out of the closet to do some work. I needed to upgrade the OS8.5 to run newer programs. In doing so it wiped out my CD-Key for Office 98 for Mac. It is requesting the 10 digit CD-Key when I try to start Word. Microsoft Replacement Software and their people who run new CD-Keys say I must have the original CD for them to help. (Obviously if I had the original software I wouldn't need their help). It's been so long since I used this computer I can't find the original disks. Is anyone aware of a generic 10 digit ...

Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close
I just installed MS Money 2004 on both of my two PC (one XP and one 2K). However, everytime I try to open Microsoft Money, I get the pop that says "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close, ...". The error has something to do with ModName:ofdutil.dll rather than ModName: mnyob99.dll metioned in your support page (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836197). s it possible casued by Mcafee? Should I uninstall Mcafee before I install money? The version is 2004 Money Deluxe >-----Original Message----- >I just installed MS Money 2004 on bot...

Right Click in Excel 2003 (Vista)
My company recently upgraded to Vista, which has been fine, except that right click no longer works in Excel 2003. I've reviewed existing threads on the topic, but none of the solutions seems to apply to my particular setup. I suspect most Excel users will empathize when I say: this is driving me crazy. Thanks for any help the more tech-savvy among you can provide! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Scrolling in WPF Toolkit?s Column Chart http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0939d60c-8e17-4a27-b898-1fc772d2d6f6/scrolling-in-wpf-toolkits-column-chart.as...

Cannot uninstall MSIE to reinstall with Outlook Express upgrade
I need to upgrade to the newest version of OE but to do so I would have to uninstall MSIE as The installer senses that a newer version is already installed and will not let me proceed with installation. Help?! Hi - that's odd, as OE is part of IE. Have you run Windows Update recently? Also note - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try po...

Office 2003 with Business contact manager.
I am using Maximizer 7 and cannot import the data files into the Business contact manager component of Outlook. Any suggestions? Regards Carlos ...

Prove security package from the Microsoft
--wwzgemvqwzfqbater Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="rolqjdazjne"; type="multipart/alternative" --rolqjdazjne Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="meeobapcxqgyohpbg" --meeobapcxqgyohpbg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Insta...

Nothing in Office will open
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello, <br><br>We have 2 MacBook Pros in our household with mine purchased this summer (mine is 10.5.8). I successfully installed (and used in the past) Office for Mac 2008 on my laptop. The software was purchased and is installed/used on the 1st MacBook. (We were told at Apple that we can share the software.) <br> Anyway, suddenly neither of us can open anything in Office on our individual laptops. I cannot open documents or any Office application. When I try from my Office folder on the bottom ri...

what are the 5 scenarious Microsoft corporation placed in MSDN In what areas polymorphism concept is used
Hai, what are the 5 scenarious Microsoft corporation placed in MSDN In what areas polymorphism concept is used ( In Real Time what are the situations Polymorphism concept used). Thank you, Bye What exactly do you mean? What scenarios? Where in MSDN? Why here? Is this a school exam? ------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Polymorphism is at the heart of C++ so anytime OOP is used it's almost always a factor. Tom "jagadeesh" <jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142596513.757918.162640@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Hai, > > > what ...

Uninstall client for outlook
Hi Guys, I am having trouble installing Desktop client for outlook for CRM 3.0. When I try to install, I get an error saying somthing like the version is not compatible or the client already exists. When I checked, I found that C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client folder already exists and has some files in it. There is also MSDE database for CRM on the machine. I want to completely uninstall this client. But I do not see the entries for CRM client and MSDE database under Add/Remove programs. Can anyone tell me how to manually uninstall CRM client as well the MSDE database? You help is gr...

Complete uninstall
How do you do a 100% uninstall of Outlook, so that it can be reinstalled cleanly? My copy of Outlook has gotten corrupted (vague "unknown error" messages whenever I try to do nearly anything), and I haven't been able to fix it. I want to reinstall the program, so I I removed it using the Office Installer update feature, then rebooted and reinstalled, using the same feature. No luck--the reinstallation had the same problems. Next, I completely uninstalled Office, rebooted and reinstalled. Same result--I've still got the same problems in Outlook. Now, I realize the pro...

Cannt access Microsoft Website
Dear all, I cannot access to www.microsoft.com. The other machines in my company can access to microsoft. I have try spypot and check the spyware. I also use Netsh command to reset the tcp ip. The DNS is alright cauz nslookup can find microsoft.com. The following is my Hijackthis log. Please Help. Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at =A4U=A4=C8 04:38:19, on 2010/5/24 Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C...

Microsoft Money 2002 install/uninstall
Money installation wizard starts every time I try to enter the control panel. I already have Money 2002 installed. However, after uninstalling, the program continues to be shown in my program list on the install/uninstall window. Please help. ...

Microsoft Forms
I have a a custom excel spreadsheet that works on some laptops not others. They all have Windows XP - SP1 and Office XP - SP3. Some laptops open the spreadsheet OK, some have a pop up box that says MICROSOFT FORMS Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine. OK If you press OK, it apperas again, if you press OK again it goes into Microsoft Visual Basic and gives you a compile error. Any ideas? Do they all have the same version of Excel, or do some have an older version? If so, rebuild under the earliest Excel version . -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the em...

Outlook Add-In and Office 2010
When I used Office 2007 I could see under the toolbox in a separate line an add-in I've used for years. In version 2010 it appears only in a separate tab which I have to click to use. What do I have to do for a similar configuration? You can right click on the icon and choose Add to Quick Access Toolbar. You can also customize the Ribbon via File-> Options-> tab Customize Ribbon to add it to another tab. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http...

2004 Microsoft Office Test Drive
Does anyone know if you can re-activate the Microsoft Office 2004 test drive that comes pre-installed on new iMac G5s? I never used the test drive during the first 30 days and they now say it has expired. Is there an easy way to reactivate it to avoid having to download a new test drive. Thanks :) Not as far as I know....you should also read the small print before downloading, there may be some way that the program recognizes a Test Drive has already been on the computer. On 3/26/05 8:59 AM, "Paula" wrote: > Does anyone know if you can re-activate the Microsoft Office 2...

Exporting a report in Microsoft Word
I am trying to export a report into word, but the export process (tools/office links/publish it with word) will only export the text. I want to have the design elements show up as well (borders, pictures on the report, etc.). How can I export everything on the report so that it appears 'as is' in word? Many thanks, ...