An error occurred while setting scanner properties in Document ima

Hello!
"Scanning
An error occurred while setting scanner properties. If another program is
scanning, please wait for it to complete and try again." appear after
clicking 'Preview' or 'Scan' or 'Adjust the quality of the scanned picture'
after clicking 'Next page' in MS Office 2007 document imaging in Windows 7
x64. The first page is scanned without errors.
Regards

Hello!
Why does not anybody reply?
How to prevent this error?
Regards,
Dima
"Dima" wrote:

> Hello!
> "Scanning
> An error occurred while setting scanner properties. If another program is
> scanning, please wait for it to complete and try again." appear after
> clicking 'Preview' or 'Scan' or 'Adjust the quality of the scanned picture'
> after clicking 'Next page' in MS Office 2007 document imaging in Windows 7
> x64. The first page is scanned without errors.
> Regards
Because everyone here is a volunteer and may not have the answer or is busy
with their own lives to post.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Dima asked:

| Hello!
| Why does not anybody reply?
| How to prevent this error?
| Regards,
| Dima
| "Dima" wrote:
|
|| Hello!
|| "Scanning
|| An error occurred while setting scanner properties. If another
|| program is scanning, please wait for it to complete and try again."
|| appear after clicking 'Preview' or 'Scan' or 'Adjust the quality of
|| the scanned picture' after clicking 'Next page' in MS Office 2007
|| document imaging in Windows 7 x64. The first page is scanned without
|| errors.
|| Regards

0
Milly

Set the serial number every 15th column
Hi All. I would like to set the serial number every 15th column. For example, A B C .................. 1 2 3 .. .. 15 1 .. .. 30 2 .. .. 45 3 Is there any formula for A column? Thanks in advance SJ In A1 and then copy down =IF(MOD(ROW(),15)<>0,"",ROW()/15) Copy Col A and paste special as values. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It'...

Reporting Services Permission Error
Recently I migrated our CRM Databases to a server running SQL 2005 from a box running SQL 2000. Our CRM Server is on a different box - and this box (CRM Server) is running reporting services for CRM. I updated the config file in Reporting Services to reflect the new server name. When running reports, I now get the following error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DSNumandCurrency'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'fn_GetFormatStrings',...

Error 553 using Outlook 2007 and Vista
Hello. I'm getting the following error using Outlook 2007 and Vista: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser) When I test the account settings, it's fine. I can recieve just fine, and the only outgoing messages without this error are for recepients with my same domain. I've turned off my antivirus and windows firewall. Still this doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 550 errors usually mean you're not authenticating properly, or you're attempting to use an SMTP server other than the one your ISP provides. ...

Money 2000
I have been using Money 2000 for some time and just recently started getting the following message whenever I try entering a transaction with a new payee: "Money could not write to your Money fiel. The operatoin cannot be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Any idea what is the cause and fix for this problem? In microsoft.public.money, Dominique Guillard wrote: >I have been using Money 2000 for some time and just >recently started getting the following message whenever I >try entering a transaction with a new payee: >...

Error Message in Outlook 2003 #5
Hi all, I Open a mail-item folder such as Inbox and click the New button on the Standard toolbar A blank Message form for creating a new outgoing email message appears. I Complete the Message form and send the message or so I think. I seem to get another dialog box that tells me I cant send as there is a message open already. Any suggestions, cheers, andy. ...

error: An open operation on table "SY_Pathnames" has caused an unknown error (161)
Hi Friends, I have a Windows 2000 Server and MS Great Plains Dynamics installed on Pervesive SQL Server running on the same hardware machine. The machine also had Exchange 2000 Server. The Exchange 2000 was moved to another machine and uninstalled. The problem: After the uninstallation of Exchange 2000, the Great plains users are getting the following error "An open operation on the table "SY_Pathnames" has caused an unknown error (161)". i.e. only one user can login to the Great Plains application at a time. Currently they have a license for 4 users, but only on...

error on opening outlook XP
I had to reinstall and now when I open I contantly get the following Microsoft Outlook Can't load speech recognition files. Microsoft Outlook cannot install the necessary files due to Windows installer error 1606. Feature ID not registered. I have checked in Knowledge base and have not been able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

"Memory" errors in Publisher 2002
A customer reports that Publisher 2002 was running fine. Now the program will open, but whenever you do anything (open a file, click Help/About, etc.) you get an error message: The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read." The hex numbers change. I can find nothing about this specific behavior in the MS knowledge base. I removed and reinstalled the product but to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks Mike Possibly corrupt printer driver. Try shorting the name of the printer to 8 characters. If that does no...

Incorrect Version starts when I double-click document
Is there any way to stop Office 2004 from starting when I doubleclick a document when using OS 9? There are some programs that I need to use while booted in OS 9 (not classic) and this is becoming a problem when I need to open Office documents as well. Thanks for any advice you can give me. On 11/5/04 9:35 AM, in article e66928c.0411050935.4a8e0a8f@posting.google.com, "Janet Moe" <moexx012@umn.edu> wrote: > Is there any way to stop Office 2004 from starting when I doubleclick > a document when using OS 9? There are some programs that I need to > use while booted i...

Outlook 2002 error message #6
I get an error message that cites 0x80042108 sending and receiving error. What's the fix? Thank you! ...

DPM 2007 access denied errors
A couple days ago we had to reboot one of our servers (not nicely) and now DPM needs to run a consistency check with the server to correct/sync any changes, but it has been failing every time it tries. Here is the error details: Type: Consistency check Status: Failed Description: DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{2d49d72a-ae80-11dd-bf9d-806e6f6e6963}\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MEDIBASE\Cookies\administrator@at.atwola[2].txt (ID 2033 Details: Access is denied (0x80070005)) End time: 1/29/2010 9:41:56 AM Start t...

Pivot Table
Is there any way to set the default settings for the Table Options for every new pivot table that you build? Also, is there a way to change the default format for a numeric field (number, 0 decimal places, instead of the original 2) Thanks, Rds, Ignacio ...

Create document in mainframe
I need some advice on the dseign of an MDI app given the following: I have a menu item in the mainframe "Load Test(s)", which allows the user to select one or more tests to be executed. After the files are selected, there is a function in the mainframe which detects how many devices are connected. Based on the number of connected devices, I would like to create a doc for each device. All the app-wizard code regarding the document resides in the "App" file, but is it possible to handle this in the mainframe? TIA. (a) why? That's what doc/view architecture is all about ...

Shortcut Properties dialog
Hi all, A simple request, but one for which I can find no specific answers. How does one call up the Shortcut Properties dialog for a given link file? That is, the dialog that appears when you right-click a shortcut and select Properties. Thanks in advance, Brian Take a look at the following KB article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=179377 How To Invoke the Shell's File Properties Dialog Box -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Brian Banks" <lost@sea.com> wrote in message news:%23hcpkPkzEHA.3708@TK2MSFTN...

Label XY scatter plot points by frequency of occurence (no pivot t
Hello, Thought I was done with my charting questions, but have one more... I have a spreadsheet with ~100 columns (individual animals, divided equally into 5 species) and ~100 rows (different morphological measurements). When I create my graphs, I have one graph for each measurement. The species are the x-axis (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and the measurement range is the y-axis. Some of my measurements are categorical, such as color (black = 1, white = 2, yellow = 3, etc.). When I graph my 100 individuals, I see a point for each color for each species type. This is not surprising as there is a lot...

Routing Documents for Review
Hello! When I choose "send to" > "mail recipients for review" the document becomes an attachement to the email and I would like to have a link to the document where it is saved on our network. Please help me be able to change this default so that a link is provided instead of the attachement, or even better...how can I get prompted to choose link or attach the file in case I want to send outside of our network....? TIA for your help! Raymond Hi Raymond- Your request suggests that you are at crossed purposes. The point of "for Review" is so the re...

Error: Cannot expand named range
I have created and linked an Access form to do data entry on my Excel spreadsheet. Once I get passed a few records I get the cannot expand named range error. In the spreadsheet I had up to 4 records, but when I click on the View MS Form Button, I will only see 2 records. What causes this and how do I fix it? what is defining your named range. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Patty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0f2901c3a9f1$9c88a840$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have created and linked an Access form to do data entry >...

Type Mismatch error
Any idea why I am getting a "Data Type mismatch on criteria expression" error on the second line? MaxCAR = DMax("[CARNumber]", "tblCARs") LastAuditNumber = DLookup("[AuditNumber]", "tblCARs", "[CARNumber] = '" & MaxCAR & "'") Both Fields are dimensioned as Integers CARNumber is and Auto number field -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200911/1 Because you have delimited it with single quotes which represents a string. Wh...

mail error
There is someone trying to send email to a person set up to my exchange server, but a NDR is generated with an error saying that my exchange server closes the SMTP connection from the person sending the email. I will paste the error log below, can someone look at this and tell me why my server is bloking email from this person by closing the connection. Thank you in advance Thomas > --- Session Transcript --- > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: Parsing Message <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\pd50000224527.msg> > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: From: someone@OtherDomain.com > Mon 2004-08-16 ...

MS Exchange Active Synch Error
Running Exchange 2003, sp2 on Windows 2000 Server. Exchange ActiveSynch has been working fine, up until very recently. When any PDA either running Windows 2002 or Window Mobile 5.0 tries to synch, I get the following error: Error 85010001. I have checked the protocols, but cant seem to resolve ...

data disappearing

is it possible to scan tables in Microsoft Office Document Imagin.
is it possilble to scan a table such as found on a phone bill in Microsoft Office Document Imaging and them import the table whilst maintaining its structure to excel? ...

Mailbox Manager errors
I`m using Exchange 2003 sp1. I`ve recently migrated some mailboxes into a new store in a new storage group. The new storage group is on the same server as the old one, but on different disks. I have a mailbox manager job that deletes mail from some of these mailboxes every night, but post migration, mailbox manager doesn`t seem to be doing it`s job. I`ve checked that my LDAP query still works - it picks the correct mailboxes to work on. I`m getting two error messages : Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: Mailbox Management Event ID: 9313 Date: 27/10/2005 Time...

Using the CurrentFolder property
How would I code a command to get the current Outlook folder that has the focus (or is open). Thanks for any help on this. In Outlook VBA: Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "dhstein" <dhstein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86B6C062-9425-4454-B087-9C53A013771A@microsoft.com... > How would I code a command to get the current Outlook folder that has the > ...

Setting list box row source in VB
Hello,I am trying to set the row source to a query in VB so it can bedynamic depending on which option is chosen the previous form. Theuser is on a form, enters data, chooses Ok, and I want the form withthe listbox to pop up, which it does. My problem is setting the rowsource in VB. If I set the Row Source to "test1" in properties itworks fine. I've tried several ways of doing this in VB. Ideally Iwould prefer it on the previous form for an onclick event. I've triedputting the horse in front and behind the cart as so:db1.Form_searchlist.lstSearch = "test1"DoCmd.Open...