Adding the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?

Can I add the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?  If so, how?

You'll need to ask the folks that make it.

http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/faqs.htm

Jeff wrote:

> Can I add the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?  If so, how?

0
Bob

Out of Office Assistant Missing #2
My "Out of Office assistant" is missing from the Tools bar and I cannot figure out how to set up an away message with out this. The Outlook Help indicates that I need the assistant to set up an away message. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you! Are you connecting to an Exchange Server as this is a pre-requisite, if not you can emulate it to a degree using the Rules Wizard. What version of Exchange! "Andriana" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46ad01c4892e$556f3970$a301280a@phx.gbl... > My "Out of Office assistant"...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

how to add ...person wrote...email address..reply
My question about Outlook: How do I have this entered automatically when sending a reply? "In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes:" Is there a website to learn this? Or is there software that will do this and some other such entries. The automatic...out of office...we can find.. I have not been able to find this online. Thanks. help... In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes: ...

Is it possible to add data to only one 1 tab of a multi-tab form
Hi I have created a multi-tab form (there are 7 tabs in all). Is it possible to set the form up in such a way that not all forms are updated at the same time? For instance, one of the forms is Contact information and another is personal information. For one student, the contact information was updated on the Monday and the personal infomration on Tuesday but there are for the same student. Thank you advance for your help. ...

Problems with (not deactivated) add-ons?
Hi there! Vista 32-bit SP2, all current updates, IE8 (resetted completely), Windows Mail, AV deinstalled I've problems to display *.mhtml files in IE, and with the same reason Windows Mail isn't able to display mail content. (Message "trouble with displaying of mhtml content" in Group Windows Vista / Windoes Mail.) If I start IE8 without add-ons by right click I'M ABLE (!) to display the problematic *.mhtml files. If I start IE normally (even with all add-ons deactivated) the page cannot be displayed message appers after timeout. (It happens o...

Microsoft Office 2008 product key/commercial use.
Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Office 2008 home and student edition, but intend to use the programme to generate income; I realised that this is not possible due to the non-commercial license of home and student so I purchased a copy of the Special Media Edition. I removed Home and Student from my mac and then installed Special Media Edition and have not been asked for a CD Key. As it stands, can I now use the programme for commercial use? On 6/25/08 12:16 PM, in article 24E67F13-5068-4B7F-B295-E859F0B1D3F8@microsoft.com, "macuser" <macuser@discussions.microsoft.com>...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

OS X Leopard and Office 2004 Student Ed
I've just upgraded to OS X Leopard and now none of my Office 2004 applications will work I click on the icons be it in the dock or in the applications folder and the programmes will not load... All the icon in the dock does is move to acknowledge it has been opened then nothing happens, the programme fails to open altogether. What can I do to help rectify this problem?! Seeing as a =A375 upgrade is now making an =A385 application stop working! Info from Console's system log Dec 31 20:06:19 Macintosh /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/ Versions/A/Support/LaunchCFMApp[189]:...

When adding attachments...

Error when add New User #2
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

How do I add a new panel to my existing panel?
How about a little more information? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Annie77_md" <Annie77_md@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D63E61D1-48F4-4E41-95DB-73748B3E2254@microsoft.com... > Maybe she meant page? -- Don ------- Vancouver, USA "Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:OS0hwzZ9FHA.2716@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How about a little more information? > > -- > Mary Sauer MSFT MVP > http://office.microsoft.com/ > http...

Adding fields from a different query

How to launch report from add-in?
Hi all, I am trying to launch a report from POS addin(RMS). but it is giving an error related to the storng name of the assembly. Can anyone please tell me how I can use the native crystal report engine that is there with POS. so that I need not embed my own crystal report dll. Any other suggestion would help. thanks Hi, The company that made some addins for me and use some printing from the addin, added the software: Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 2.0 (x86) After installing CRRedist2005_x86.msi into my system I can use their reports. Koit Lahesoo "KSS" <KSS@dis...

Add RSG to Mailbox Recovery Center?
Is it possible to add a store in an RSG to the mailbox recovery center? It appears that I am only able to add normal storage group mailbox stores. I do not believe you can add a store in the RSG to the MRC. You're stuck with Exmerge of the mailbox data merge wizard. Nue "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:413AB259-2B12-4976-9A04-CC1B65C4943D@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to add a store in an RSG to the mailbox recovery center? > It > appears that I am only able to add normal storage group mailbox stores. On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 1...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...