Adding the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?

Can I add the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?  If so, how?

You'll need to ask the folks that make it.

http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/faqs.htm

Jeff wrote:

> Can I add the Mathtype add-in to MS Office 2010 Pro?  If so, how?

0
Bob

How do i add the date to subject header of incoming mail?
Hi, How do i automatically add the date yy/mm/dd to the front of the subject header of incoming mail? Would gather its something to do with create rules then run script, but cant workout how to create a script. Thanks Primed The script that can be run by a rule must look like this: Public Sub Whatever(Mail as Outlook) Mail.Subject=Date & " " & Mail.Subject Mail.Save End Sub -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: <http://www.vboffice.net/pr...

how can i add automatic bottom border in a continious table
am preparing a documents in excel which consist several pages with various columns. how can i add continious bottom border (on end of each page) on each page automatically.. in normal case, if it is continious columns, it's not providing bottom border in automatic page brake and we hv to draw it manually and then after if we add any new row, this manually drawn bottom border will move to next page.. is there any solution to add automatic border on each page brake ?? > am preparing a documents in excel which consist several pages with > various columns. how can i add continiou...

AD Replication and availability
Hi, I have installed two servers, in two different sites. One server is the domain controller and the other is a read only domain controller. I was just wondering, how i could set up when the two servers replicate and also when the server is available e.g. Tuesday and Thursday 12 - 4 pm. Also, how to install a printer or save a folder on the read only server? -- Sem3421 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sem3421's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/185214.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/active-director...

LDIFDE adding multiple email addresses
Can you use ldifde to add multiple email addresses to a single user? eg. test1@domain.com, test2@domain.com. Sure. The AD Attribute to use is ProxyAddresses. If you are just wanting to modify a single user, LDIFDE is rather a waste of time, though. It's a bulk import tool. You should also be able to use ADModify for something like this. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "rob" <rsl315@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137515696.607664.151920@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Outlook 2003/2002 Add-in: Notes Connector
While using Lotus Notes 5.5 and the new Outlook 2003/2002 Add-in: Notes Connector (which I love), I consistently get an error when shutting down, telling me that something has affected my global template and do I want to save it. Anyone else seen that? Is is a bug when using Word as your default editor? Kathy ...

MS Publisher #8
I am doing a mail merge onto card stock where I will print 4 postcards on each 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. How can I get the merge to print 4 different addresses, etc. instead of printing the same information on all 4 cards? Did you actually print it and get one address or just look at Print Preview? PP only shows one address - very confusing. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kay Morgan" <Kay Morgan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9915B5F-F771-4628-BE2B-6FD5A831D7F0@microsoft.com... >I am doing a mail merge onto card stock where I will print 4 ...

Hotmail and MS Exchange using Outlook 2003
I have a client using Outlook 2003 on a Win XP SP2 workstation attached to a SBS 2003 server running Exchange 2003. This client uses Hotmail for his public (external) e-mail, but uses Exchange server to send e-mails to other LAN users within the office. Everything works OK, except that each time he reboots the workstation, Exchange becomes the default e-mail transport. This causes messages sent via Hotmail to fail. We can work around the issue by setting Hotmail to be the default transport after we reboot, but the settings don't persist through a reboot of the workstation. Does any...

Which Mac Office 2004 licenses have I used?
Hey there - we're struggling with office 2004 at the moment; we must have installed the same license key on more than iMac - can someone tell me how to check which of our 3 licenses we've used? We have a 3 license version, installed twice and they won't let each other run simultaneously (without pulling out one of the network cables that is) Thanks! Alan Melbourne Hiya to change the licence: 1. run the Office Removal tool, you will find it here: Applications/Microsoft Office 2004/Additional Tools/Remove Office/ RemoveOffice 2. When the first screen appear "Welcome to r...

Office 2004, where's the Value Pack?
I run Mac OS X v10.3.5 and Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Where's the value pack? I can't find it on the CD, and I did a full install of Office. I'm missing a lot of office assistants, templates (i.e. Resumes in the Project Gallery, etc.) What happened? Norm Phillips <norm@alnora.com> wrote: > I run Mac OS X v10.3.5 and Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher > edition. Where's the value pack? I can't find it on the CD, and I did a full > install of Office. I'm missing a lot of office assistants, templates (i.e. > Resumes in t...

Office 2004 Upgrade from Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade
I am looking into purchasing the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade - and would like some clarification on my eligibility (along with the installation procedure)... 1. Could you confirm whether I am eligible for the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade as a registered user of Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade (as the literature on the Microsoft website does not specifically mention the Office 98 Upgrade version)? 2. I am intending to install Microsoft Office 2004 on Mac OS x 10.4 Tiger. However I do not have Mac OS 9.2 [Classic] installed - m...

Access automatically adding unwanted fields to master/child links
I have a form with that a tab control that dynamically loads several subforms when a tab is changed. http://www.databasejournal.com/features/msaccess/article.php/3599781 The tab control has unbound subform in which I have specified the master and child links in the properties for that control. The fields used for the master and child links have the same name on all underlying tables. When a new tab is selected, the tab change event code sets the SourceObject property of the unbound subform object to the desired subform depending on which tab is chosen. The problem I'm having is that w...

setting Office 2004 as default when 2008 also installed
I have both Office 2004 and 2008 for Mac installed, but I want to use 2004 as the default because of 2008's inability to create personal macros. I've tried going to .doc files and .xls files to change the OPEN WITH program to 2004, but when I select CHANGE ALL it goes back to the 2008 program. How do I make 2004 Word and Excel the default OPEN WITH programs for all files? Thanks. I'm not sure if that's possible. You can set the Office 2004 apps as the default apps on a per case basis, but I don't think it's possible to do this for all documents. However, if you leave W...

How to make Windows Mail preferred email over new Office Outlook?
I've come to like Windows Mail and after installing the new Office 2007 suite, I thought I give Outlook a try but it has a lot of features I don't need or care for. Now, when I want to email pictures from the MY PICTURES folder, they are sent through Outlook. How can I change the settings so that pictures are send through Windows Mail again? Thank you. Hello Karin, Look in Internet Explorer (of all places). click tools \ options \ programs \ set programs. You can change Windows Mail to be the default there. Sorry you didn't want to stay with Outlook! -- Thanks, John Gui...

Office 2007 Activation
Newly installed Windows 7 and internet activation does not work due to the previos install. I can not get though to anyone on the phone activation no matter how I answer the question or what time I tried. HELP!!! Check the opening time on website and try again to phone. Previous install of what? Office 2007 can be installed on two systems GENERALLY so why should there be a problem. Please give us some more info to help you. hth "Scott Schwarze" <ScottSchwarze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:737C57EA-2691-4214-B2F8-93B1B2E74E53@microsoft....

Microsoft word is GONE from my office folder under programs
I use Vista - the only way I can access word is to find and old word doc and launch it and then close it - where did the "program" start up go and how do I get it back????? -- Thanks for any help! Ether repair Office, which should replace the shortcuts, or create a new shortcut to winword.exe in the folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 where 12 is the Word version - here 2007. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmay...

Office 2003 Excel
I have numbers in a colum from L5-L12, which range from 44 to 26. I'd like a function that will fill in the corresponding ranking in the M column next to it. Since 44 is the largest number, I'd like it to put "1" in the M cell next to it. The next largest number is 43, and I'd like that to get a "2". And so on. It is possible for numbers to be repeated. In that case, I'd like it to judge which is the "largest" by selecting the larrger number from the corresponding K cell in the same row. So, it looks like this now: K L M 2 3...

Can't add new record to form
I have 2 tables that are linked. One table holds the Main Data - a collection of cost totals, the second holds additional data about one of the items (a breakdown of one of the cost totals) from the Main Data. I created the main form, then I created the second form and used a command button to open the second form. On historical data this worked perfect. Now I tried to add a new record starting with the main form. When I hit the command button to open the linked form, the form would not open. After that, I then realized that I can't even open the second form by itself and ad...

Office Live
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Thanks for your help. <br><br>I am trying to use Office Live to collaboratively edit a Word document. Everything works fine until I click on the &quot;edit&quot; button, when I get this error message:&quot;To complete installation of the Office Live Update, close all browser windows and then open your browser again.&quot; <br><br>I have restarted the browser (tried both Safari and Firefox) and computer, to no avail. I installed the update for Mac Office 12.2.3, and still no luck. <br...

How To Add Streaming Video to your web-page
Adding Streaming video to your web-page is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse with this amazing tool. http://www.ebvalues.com ...

using add query with subform fields
I am trying to run an add query and add data from a running subform into a table. everything is working fine except for the fact that only the first row of data from the subform is being added to the table. is there anyway that I could arrange to have all the rows in the subform added to the table? Thanks in advance "all the rows in the subform" must come from a table or query. Use this as the source for an append query. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "ftaghabon...

MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always auto-delete stored mail on exiti
My MS OUTLOOK e-mail does not always delete mail stored in the Deleted Items folder automatically when I close down even though I have ticked the box in Tools/Options/Other/General dialogue box to "empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting". Any answers would be most appreciated to pj.ireland@tinyworld.co.uk. Thanx Pete Please advise your version of Outlook and type of mail accoun. Thank you! -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx "Pierre" &l...

out of office response rule?
Hello I have just one question (for now) I have set up our exchange 2003 server to allow out of office responses and so far all is working just fine. Now a request has come from the management to allow the responses only to be sent our customers and block the rest. Is it possible in the Exchangeserver to create some sort of rule based on the domain address to do this? (very sorry for the bad English, this was written in a hurry) Thanks John Hello, yes this is possible. You can change for example the default underneath the Global Settings, Internet Message Formats to disallow out ...

office for mac 2008 #3
three PK's for office...why 3 pks? one for each installation? lizluv28 wrote: > three PK's for office...why 3 pks? one for each installation? Home & Student version includes three product keys for three simultaneous installations. Home & Student is more limited than the Standard or Special Media Edition. It doesn't include Exchange support or automator actions. Hope this helps! -- bill Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> YouTalk <http://nine.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/youtalk&...

Office 2k7
Hi, I have a user that would want an inidcation that ""No responses have been received for this meeting" when he is printing out the invite. If you look at the entry in outlook, it does have a box with that message. Just when you print it (and in print preview) out, there is no indication. Anyway to have some indicator on the printout? Thank you in advance, James On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:52:35 -0400, james.brown@airgas.com wrote: 2k7? I love it. You saved one whole character! And what is that, 20007? Shouldn't it be 2k+7? Then you wouldn't save any characte...

can i draw a polar graph with microsoft office exel?
i need to draw a graph with exel but my entry are polar. Hi, These may help http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot.htm http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot2.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Shahryar" <Shahryar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31CF64CE-E4D5-4C24-A3D3-44659CB571BC@microsoft.com... >i need to draw a graph with exel but my entry are polar. ...