acceptance cards

I want to download acceptance cards

Hilda,

This is a newsgroup dedicated to concerns related to Microsoft Office.  I
really don't think that your inquiry is relevant here.

Nonetheless, out of the goodness of my heart, I recommend you start the
internet browser of your choice, navigate to Google (surely you have heard
of that) and search for acceptance cards.

Wait, let me help..

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=acceptance+cards

BB

"Hilda" <Hilda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to download acceptance cards

0
BillyBob
6/5/2010 7:22:32 PM
Bully for you! Thanks for sharing that.

"Hilda" <Hilda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I want to download acceptance cards

0
No

net folders "accept" #2
Hi. I am trying to share a calendar with 2 other computers. The calendar computer has sent invitations and the two other computers have "accepted". The computer with the calendar is showing that it is awaiting responses. But I look at Outlook Express and see that the two computers have sent back their acceptances. Since it is being received by OLExpress instead of OL 2000 (where the calendar is located), I wonder if that is why the acceptances haven't been yet received. Any suggestions? Thanks. Scott in Austin MN ...

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

Credit Card
we have a sales points in our shops, and we setup a credit card account in G.P as a Bank Account. The issue is when we recieved money from customer by credit card e.g 100$ , the bank will deposite in our account 98$, Banks dedcution 2$ for every transaction by credit card . and our books shows 100$. How can we solve these fees on credit card on sales points? Hello, It seems like the only way to do this is to have a tiny customization (VBA or Dex) that would know when a Credit Card payment is made. The customization can then add a line in the distribution amount for $2.00 to keep track...

Business Cards 08-11-05
Has anyone used a business card scanner for entering contact data? If so, would you recommend one? I would suggest you check out this one http://www.cardscan.com/index.asp it works well with Microsoft CRM. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "ChannelRep" <ChannelRep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57B02D54-1D74-4D8F-9BA2-817315ACA444@microsoft.com... > Has anyone used a business card scanner for entering contact data? If so, > would you recommend one? ...

RMS link to PCCharge Debit Card / Signature Capture MSR EFSNet
RMS, EFSNet, and PCCharge all process Debt cards independently. EFSNet links with PCCharge and processing Debit Cards. RMS, PCCharge, and EFSNet process Credit Cards as a linked unit. Why does PCCharge (the number one Credit Card Processing Software) not function with Debit Cards from RMS (the number one POS system). On the surface, it would seem like an relatively easy interface. We have many customers that prefer Debit Cards since they are so convenient. Debit is becoming the norm for Retail Business. RMS interfaces Debit with Vital; however, there are several issues concerni...

why is my network connection not accepted?
I am setting up my outlook 2003 to receive the email from my yahoo account. I went through the directions and everything is ok until it pops up and says enter network password with my email user name and password I put in the correct information and click ok, but it just keeps popping back up. I know I have both the password and user name correct. Please help!!! Do you have a YahooMail+ account? You need a paid Yahoo account to use POP3 access "HELP!!!" <HELP!!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2513CBDF-0719-4D8B-804B-0C79DEDBBE3E@microsoft.com... >I...

10 up business card template
Okay... It seems to be a problem to get information on making business card layouts that have the trim marks on them from Publisher. Publisher can't do this, you have to either make a template with the marks on it or you have to use a imposition program. So to get around that problem I have made a 10-up business card template with the trim marks in the proper places. You can download it from here: http://www.mattbeals.com/misc/publisher_business_cards.zip Now that you have the template available it's up to you to use it the right way. Matt Beals Consultant Enfocus Certified T...

Business Cards listing training records
I am using an Avery business card template in Access 2007 to show the name and list of training records for each individual. I created a query to gather the appropriate information and designed the card with a FullName Header, with the training topics listed in the detail section. Obviously each person will have a different number of training topics to list on the card. Is there a way to limit the number of lines printed in the detail section, so that any topics that don't fit for one individual would be printed on a second card, and constrain the size to fit the Avery tem...

Accepting Changed Paragraph Numbers Without Accepting Other Change
I am a new (and still frustrated) user of Word 2007. After editing a procedure with numbered paragraphs, I had to add a paragraph to the document. This changed the paragraph numbering on everything from that point on. I don't want to have the entire document side-barred when I send it out for review, because my reviewers use the side bars to tell what has been changed, so I'm trying to accept the paragraph number changes. If I select the paragraph number or the paragraph marker (¶), and click the Accept button, nothing happens. When I select the entire paragraph an...

how do i design on both back and front of business card
I am desiging my own business card, i want to design on both the back and front, how do i go about doing this.. it is just a blank template i am using Insert, page. When it is time to print, print current page, go to page two, turn the stock over, print current page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "natashaneedshelp" <natashaneedshelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFD5DDC6-B46F-4009-AEDA-1549C6CB56B9@microsoft.com... >I am desiging my own business card, > i want to design on both the back and front, > how do i go about d...

money 2007 stalls when I try to accept terms
Have downloaded the program (Deluxe Version) several times....same thing happens every time I click "accept" for terms and conditions, it stalls. I have to Ctrl -Alt -Delete and end program. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, AnnieC wrote: >Have downloaded the program (Deluxe Version) several times....same thing >happens every time I click "accept" for terms and conditions, it stalls. I >have to Ctrl -Alt -Delete and end program. Any ideas? Running Vista? no, not running Vista "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, ...

Auto Accept Appointments
We have a need to set Outlook to accept appointments from a single account only. We attempted to set this by doing the following: Tools > Options > Calendar Options > Resource Scheduling > Set Permissions button On some computers a box pops up that states "Operation Failed." We recently migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 and are using Outlook 2003. I found some references to being a problem with legacyExchangeDN. I have noticed that most users with the problem have a different legacyExchangeDN value than the ones that work. Any help would ...

Auto Accept agent to accept all meetings
I recall reading of a way to have the auto accept agent set to accept all meetings for a particular resource. The procedure was to mark all meetings in the resource as free and then set an option somewhere that all meeting requests going to that resource are saved in the calendar as free rather than busy. That way all meetings will always be accepted because the resource will never be busy. This was a while ago when I read this and now I can't remember and can't find the setting to set all incoming requests as free. I don't know if this was a setting in Outlook or in the Aut...

error after clicking accept
When I try to accept a downloaded transaction, I get an error that money needs to close because of an error. Any ideas? What does the error say? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Accept a meeting request
Hi, When I get a meeting request, I am unable to respond to it by accepting it. I have Microsoft Outlook 2003. The help says that when i open the meeting request, it should automatically appear in my calender. However, it does not appear in my Outlook. Could somebody please tell me if there is a way to synchronise the meeting request with my calender, or a solution to this problem? ...

Auto Accept Agent #2
Hi All, I am creating a new conference rooms, and was wondering if I should use the Auto Accept Agent or Outlook based Resource scheduling. I would appreicate if you could pass on your experience in this regard. Thanks IK The Auto Accept Agent is going to be much more robust than the Outlook-based scheduling. For an even more robust solution, check out Exchange Resource Manager from Swinc. Since you mention using the Auto Accept Agent, I assume you are running Exchange 2003. http://www.swinc.com/products/ERM/ -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "IK" <IK@ps.com> wrote in ...

Printing Customised Greetings Cards
I use Publisher 2002 greetings cards layouts, (e.g. quarter page side fold), to create my own cards with imported images, clip art., messages, etc., after deleting the ones on the layouts. How can I ensure the images print exactly aligned on front and back of pages, (using an ink-jet (Canon S600) printer.)? I currently use the rectangles left onscreen after deleting the images and texts on the sample Publisher cards, but this doesn't seem to work & they print out misaligned: I usually line them up by trial & error, but waste an awful lot of ink (and card)! If your printed card...

Make Auto Accept Agent Accept a Conflicting Meeting
Is there a way to make the Auto Accept agent to accept a meeting regardless of a conflict? Thanks! -sul. On 12 Apr 2007 15:07:06 -0700, "sul" <sul926@gmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to make the Auto Accept agent to accept a meeting >regardless of a conflict? > >Thanks! > >-sul. Dont check that option in Outlook that prevents it? On Apr 12, 6:19 pm, Andy David {MVP} <ada...@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote: > On 12 Apr 2007 15:07:06 -0700, "sul" <sul...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Is there a way to make the Auto Acc...

Automatically accept meeting requests
Our user has granted "Delegate" option to another person and discovered that meeting requests are appearing in his Calendar without appearing in Inbox. The auto-accept option is turned off. Any ideas? Yeah, how about the Outlook version for starters? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Jenny asked: | Our user has granted "Delegate" option to another person and | dis...

Public Folder auto accept
Dear all I am using an Exchange Server 2007 and the clients use Outlook 2007. If a user creats an appointment he is able to add a Public Folder as a required attendee but the Public Folder does not respond to the invitation and the appointment ist not visible in the Public Folder. How can I add this? Can anyone help me? Best regards, Chris ...

accepts and declines
I have a problem where if a user sends out a meeting request, and the meeting attendees either accept or decline the meeting, their response is not showing in the senders Calendar. If you open the meeting it says "No responses have been recieved for this meeting" even though people have responded. Any help would be appreciated. We are on an Exchange 5.5 system with Outlook 2000/XP clients. ...

Generic user to accept misspelled email
I have SBS 2003 with exchange 2003. I had the mx record pointed to my ip address. now i want to set up a user? to accept misspelled email to our domain, and have that email delivered to my inbox in outlook. I also want the administrator email pointed to my outlook, how do I go about doing this? thanks for your help Pam Sounds like you need a catch-all mailbox. See this: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.co...

How to get auto accept agent to accept all requests
How do I configure the auto accept agent to accept all bookings for a particular resource, regardless of conflicts? Don't think you can. I don't believe the auto accept agent is that granular. You may have to look into 3rd party. ERM from Swinc.com would provide this functionality. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Doug P" <DougP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F57EBE1-C528-49F1-A2C7-D520140E3A3D@microsoft.com... > How do I configure the auto accept agent to accept all bookings for a > particular resource, regardless of conflict...

Credit Card Receipt #4
I have been trying to figure out how to get the receipt for the credit card sale to slice the receipt at the portion where the customers signature is needed and the portion where the customer keeps for himself. Can someone guide me as to how to fix this? Hi David - if you are using windows drivers, go into the printer properties, and see where you can set "page cut / page cut" in page break / document break settings - the receipt xml file is set where the credit card section is a "page" on the template, and the regular receipt is another "page" - Hope thi...

school report card template
I am looking for a template for report cards for our school. Does anyone have a card designed the could be used? It would require space for 6-8 subjects with places for grades and be divided by quarters . "=?Utf-8?B?Tm8gUHJpbmNpcGFscw==?=" <No Principals@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3A2F42D5-AB1C-4C6C-8924-F012E0D539F7@microsoft.com: > I am looking for a template for report cards for our school. Does > anyone have a card designed the could be used? It would require space > for 6-8 subjects with places for grades and be divided by quarters . > ...