acceptance cards

I want to download acceptance cards

Hilda,

This is a newsgroup dedicated to concerns related to Microsoft Office.  I
really don't think that your inquiry is relevant here.

Nonetheless, out of the goodness of my heart, I recommend you start the
internet browser of your choice, navigate to Google (surely you have heard
of that) and search for acceptance cards.

Wait, let me help..

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=acceptance+cards

BB

"Hilda" <Hilda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to download acceptance cards

0
BillyBob
6/5/2010 7:22:32 PM
Bully for you! Thanks for sharing that.

"Hilda" <Hilda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I want to download acceptance cards

0
No

Correcting credit card deposits after posting.
What is the most efficient way to record the transactions when our staff charges a customer’s credit card for the wrong amount? We’d like to see the incorrect charge, the correction, and the correct charge on the customer record in case they call to question the 3 amounts that would show up on their card statement. The original entry is through the sales deposit window and the mistake is generally found after posting the invoice. Currently we only use Bank Trans. Entry to get the amounts posted to the GL and the check register. So we discussed using Cash Receipts Trans. for the inco...

Credit Card updates
I have 2 credit card accounts in MS Money 2007 that are not setup for online updates, yet every time I restart Money it creates another account and tells me that I have duplicate accounts. It would create the new account with the same name and add #2 and #3 and so on. Any ideas on how to stop this from happening?? In microsoft.public.money, Darrell B. Parker wrote: >I have 2 credit card accounts in MS Money 2007 that are not setup for online >updates, yet every time I restart Money it creates another account and tells >me that I have duplicate accounts. It would create the ...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

How do I link a credit card payment back to the original invoice?
Say I make a $1000 invoice for a vendor ACETRAVE0001 write a manual payment for $1000 and pay by credit card (americacharge) which is to vendor AMERICAN0001. Post it, this will pay off the invoice for ACETRAVE0001 and will also generate a $1000 invoice for AMERICAN0001. Then I do another manual payment or check for AMERICAN0001 and pay that $1000 invoice off as well. Now, the question is, how can I get from the credit card payment to the original ACETRAVE0001 invoice using the SQL Tables? What fields within the tables link back to the original invoice? Also, if I create an invoice for $...

print a personal greetings card to a specific card size
I would like to create a personal greetings card-then print to pre purchased blank card . I am having difficulty with the printing aspect-as in publisher all printing seems to be done-so as to fold the actual paper/card. Is ist at all possible to print directly on to card. Setup your printer for the dimensions of your card. I have named a custom setting for 10 X 7 inch cards in my printer preferences so it is always available when I make cards. You must setup your printer first then your card. (Publisher should reflect the printer setting in page setup). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http:...

Money 2007 accept quicken.qif files?
My bill pay service only downloads quicken.qif files. Does Money 2007 read these and update my check register OK. I am currently using Money 2004 which processes the files OK. Tom In microsoft.public.money, Tom from WI wrote: >My bill pay service only downloads quicken.qif files. Does Money 2007 read >these and update my check register OK. I am currently using Money 2004 which >processes the files OK. Money 2007 does process QIF files. Thanks. Tom "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:oqj143h5jnubvcsbifvdl2h6u6lnchkdp8@4ax....

Business Cards from MS Works 7.0
Can I make business cards from MS Works Ver. 7.0? I have looked and cannot find a means of accomplishing this. Is there a download you can furnish me? Thanks Dennis ...

Linking Credit Card to Scheduled Bills
I have setup my credit card as a separate account like Money suggests. Is there any way to link the current month's actual balance (i.e. not using an estimated amount) to the scheduled bills and deposits page? Sadly, no. I use an average amount for the last year as the amount to schedule. You might want to mess with the DRP and see if you can get this to do what you want. I was never able to. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e54c01c3f121$a71baf10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have setup my credit card as a separate account like > Money suggests. Is t...

xsl:with-param fails in XSL that accepts arguments from XML control
Hi, why does with-param fail to send parameters to any templates in a stylesheet that also accepts arguments from the ASP.NET XML control? The argument from the XML control seems to be available to any template in the stylesheet, even if a parameter for the argument is NOT coded for a template call. On the other hand, any parameters coded for a template call don't seem to pass their values (the stylesheet doesn't crash - everything is still rendered). ASP.NET C# code that loads the xml control xmlCtrl.TransformSource="template.xsl"; XsltArgumentList args1 = new XsltArgum...

Change NEW APPOINTMENT, ACCEPT, Comments default
I get lots of New Appointment requests daily. After choosing ACCEPT, the question is asked, " "Do you want to include Comments with your response?" 3 options are given. They are: - Edit the response before sending - Send the response now (The Default selected) - Don't send a response How can I CHANGE the DEFAULT Comment option (which is presently the 2nd choice "Send the response now ") to a new Default of the 3rd choice "Don't send a response"? Change NEW APPOINTMENT, ACCEPT, Comments default ...

Search for a Credit Card number
I'm trying to put a new customer in our system and when I enter the credit card number it's telling me that the card is already in the system. Is there a way to search for a card number or possibly a script to find what customer this card number is associated with? Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Steve What payment application and/or 3rd party application(s) are you using that allow you to input a customer credit card number on the customer card? Why would you be blocked from inputting a duplicate? If you could prov...

manual feed tray + card stock
Avery 8871 instructs feeding card stock into manual feed tray via protrait orientation ( short side first). When I do this it does not print correctly and jams. If I try to use the long side, it shreds the card stock. I used Publisher and selected 8871 as the page size. What am I doing wrong? "hotscott" <hotscott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE3CC7F2-1284-4A52-8BDD-D36205E4486E@microsoft.com... > Avery 8871 instructs feeding card stock into manual feed tray via protrait > orientation ( short side first). When I do this it does not print >...

How do I set up generic place cards
In Publisher 2003, got to File > Page Setup > and choose Tent Fold page. Design with generic ideas in mind. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "sweens" <sweens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E070AD4E-8592-41E0-9398-89572D87F3A8@microsoft.com... > ...

outlook 2000 I do get Response Notification from accept attendee not in Calendar
When I send a meeting request and it is accepted by attendee. I do not get response notification showing up in my calendar. Anybody know how to resolve this problem. Thanks. ...

Free gift cards
Anybody have a suggestion on how to give away a gift card? Example: With a purchase of $100 we give away a $10 gift card or a $25 gift card with a purchase of $250. How can you ring this up on the same transaction? If you assign $10 to the gift card it adds $10 to the invoice. You can't discount or that assigns no value to the gift card. Any ideas? Try setting up a tender that is for the ferr gift card. Or set one up a a trade tender. "Public POS" <nospam@nospamc.om> wrote in message news:%23kjYi7gNFHA.644@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Anybody have a suggestion on ...

Printing greeting cards really small
Last year my students created sidefold greeting cards in Publisher 2003. Later we printed them out quite small, perhaps one half as large as normal. Each page turned out exactly as the original, just much reduced in size. Really cool. I can't remember how we did it. (I may have read the idea somewhere.) I have recently tried without success to make the cards small, using Publisher and Word. Any ideas? Thanks, Joe Set the printer to the size paper you used when making the small cards. Then set the Page setup to that size paper. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Nobody" <Nobo...

Help, I have some transactions that I cannot accept
I have a Christmas club that is funded automatically by my paychecks. Whenever I accept my paychecks, the money is automatically transferred from my main account. I know whenever I accept new paycheck transactions or do an online update that has paycheck transactions in it, I'll also have some transactions to verify in my Christmas Club account. For whatever reason, laziness I guess, I've not verified my downloaded CC transactions for a few months. Now when I go into that account, I have nine transactions, about four months worth that are waiting to be accepted. However these tr...

Automatically accept meetings
Anybody know of a way to automatically place appointments on the calendar that are sent from the CEO and COO? Thanks! On Fri, 14 May 2004 13:20:46 -0400, "Student12" <khovelson@hotmail.com> wrote: >Anybody know of a way to automatically place appointments on the calendar >that are sent from the CEO and COO? > >Thanks! > in OL2000: TOOLS:OPTIONS:PREFERENCES:CALENDAR OPTIONS:RESOURCE SCHEDULING click on AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPT MEETING REQUESTS AND PROCESS CANCELLATIONS rich It is either an all or nothing proposition - you cannot distinguish by meeting organ...

Can COUNTIF accept Multiple Criteria?
I need to create a COUNTIF formula that finds all values within a rang that are greater than .150045, and less than or equal to .300089. I've been trying the following: COUNTIF(($aa$6:$aa$177>.150045")*("$aa$6:$aa$177<=.300089") But no go. Can anyone offer any guidance? Thanks in advance.... Jub -- jub ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jubi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26761 Hi use SUMPRODUCT for th...

extend receipt for credit card imprint
Is there a way for the 40 column receipt to be extended in length to allow the credit card to be manually imprinted on the bottom of the receipt? Thanks Dave Dave: Why would you want to do this? Customers do not want retailers to have imprints of their credit cards. You will lose business doing this. Oh, and it's probably a violation of PCI Compliance that will bring you grief and a large fine from the credit card companies. Just my thoughts. "DCR" wrote: > Is there a way for the 40 column receipt to be extended in length to allow > the credit card to be manual...

Exchange 2k server stopped accepting email
We are running Exchange 2000 server and a mix of Outlook 2000/2003 clients. At 00:00:04 on Saturday morning our Exchange server stopped accepting incoming email. There are no errors in the exchange logs or the event log. All exchange services are running. We can send and receive mail internally in the building and email sent to outside addresses goes through OK. But anything sent to us is "deferred". No bounce messages are sent. The server has been restarted several times with no changes. Running the mta tool shows no problems. The user mailboxes are all there and accessible. Whe...

Credit Card Types
Anyone know how to be able to accept SAMM or COMDATA type credit cards? These cards do not have an expiration date on them. It appears that they are stored value cards of some type. A customer came in with the S.A.M.M. card and said that he used to use it when we had an old standalone terminal, and he also uses it at walmart and all over. Another Customer had something similar which was a non-visa/mc card that said comdata on it, and it was the same situation. I'd hate to lose customers over not being able to take these cards and also, i would like to avoid purchasing a standal...

Windows XP media center 2005 video card
I had media center up and running using my television as the computer monitor and watching tv through media center. During a move I disconnected the computer and television and when I reconnected them and launched media center it says my graphics card is not compatable and won't play live television or any videos. Nothing has changed on the pc or the television so I don't know why I am now getting this message. ...

RFC1123 Literal Acceptance
I have run a dnsreport.com on bockmaninc.com and it shows the following warning: Acceptance of domain literals WARNING: One or more of your mailservers does not accept mail in the domain literal format (user@[0.0.0.0]). Mailservers are technically required RFC1123 5.2.17 to accept mail to domain literals for any of its IP addresses. Not accepting domain literals can make it more difficult to test your mailserver, and can prevent you from receiving E-mail from people reporting problems with your mailserver. However, it is unlikely that any problems will occur if the domain literals are n...

Accept attachments from Whitelisted Senders
Hi, I am running Exchange 2003. Does anyone know of an option or, perhaps more likely, a third party product that will allow me to create a whitelist of known senders on the server and to only accept attachments from those senders? regards Rob Symantec Corporate Anti-Virus for Exchange allows you to do this. "Rob" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:9Nafh.14764$k74.163@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Hi, > > I am running Exchange 2003. Does anyone know of an option or, perhaps more > likely, a third party product that will allow me to create a whi...