[Fwd: Re: How to not copy the numbering from numbered list in Word ?]

FYI

By temporarily disabling the numbers and bullets in word before
you copy and paste the text.  Then you can simply close the word
document (without saving it) so that no changes in the word file
are saved.

That one time call girl may suggest that you should use Tipex on
the screen to remove the numbers!!!  You have been warned.

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD5SZRA 2010.

0
Frederick

Excel Distribution list
I’m trying to make a distribution list. I have 60 names and addresses that I would like to be automatically inputted in to specified cells on Excel? Can anyone help me out there??? Import into Excel using data>get external data or export (normally as CSV) from the program that holds the list -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Chris" <Chris @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C6EFBD9-24C6-440D-9E05-A50C9D231E8A@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to make a distribution list. I have 60 names and addresses that I > would like to be automatically inputted in to...

Re: Effective CMainFrame client area
Hi, Would anyone know how to determine the effective client area for CMainFrame after taking into consideration the area occupied by dockable controls such as tool and status bars. LarryM Ivyware Pty Ltd http://www.ivyware.com.au Hi, Can't you use GetClientRect inside CMainFrame::OnSize? Andy Mortimer [MS] Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of included script sa...

Paste/Copy Issue
I am trying to copy data from a worksheet that has its information all side by side to another workwheet that has a column between each respective destination cell. eg Sheet1 G10 to Sheet2 D6; Sheet1 H10 to Sheet2 F6; Sheet1 I10 to Sheet2 H6; Sheet1 J10 to Sheet2 J6 etc. Is there a means of hiding every 2nd column on Sheet2 so destination cells will be side by side and copy/paste as a range? OR is there a formula/function to achieve this data transfer? Appreciate your help... Kev. Hi in sheet2!D6 enter the following formula: =IF(MOD(COLUMN(),2)=1,"",OFFSET('sheet1'!...

setting up an external email distribution list
simple question i hope... i'm just trying to set up an email address for support that will forward all emails to a list of other email addresses. i created a contact for this, but dont see how i can provide a list of forwarding addresses for this contact. thanks for any help. thanks, that worked, but let me ask you a hypothetical... suppose i wanted to set up a distro list with 500 standard smtp addresses, none of which have exchange accounts. is there a way to add those without having to create a contact for each one? it would seem there would have to be, but i haven't found a w...

Re-routing
How do I re-route emails from my server account to my OE? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Af...

Copying the Pixels of a CBitmap to memory?
Copying the Pixels of a CBitmap to memory? What is the minimal syntax for doing this? I have some code that uses GetDIBits(), but am unsure of exactly what is required, I want to get rid of everything that is not required. Why not show the code you have so we can see if there is any extra stuff there? joe On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:27:48 -0500, "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote: >Copying the Pixels of a CBitmap to memory? >What is the minimal syntax for doing this? > >I have some code that uses GetDIBits(), but am unsure of >exactly what is r...

Re: VBA coding
Reply meant for another post -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Don Guillett" <donaldb@281.com> wrote in message news:... > right click on sheet tab>view code>insert this>save. > Now, when you enter anything in column F (6) a row will be inserted > > Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) > If Target.Column = 6 Then Target.EntireRow.Insert > End Sub > > > -- > Don Guillett > SalesAid Software > donaldb@281.com > "Nadeem Shafiullah" <nadeem57@telus.net> wrote in message > news:%23k...

DVD Drive missing from My Computer
Hi all! Hope someone can help me out... I put a DVD into my burner and immediately when the door closed, it lost all power and shut down (the dvd drive) Now My Computer does not show my dvd drive. Win Hardware Manager does not show optical drives. Burning software runs as if there never was a burner and wants to burn image to file. No prior problems other than slow peformance (taking about 2 hours to burn a full dvd of pictures) which seemed remedied by a re-format of the hard drive about 3 months ago. I'm running XP Home SP3. A month ago, installed office 2003. Drive is an HP...

Word/Publisher to print a booklet
Using MS Office XP SP-2, how can I do a mail-merge from an Access query such that the results are printed as a booklet? I would like two columns of addresses from the mail-merge to be printed in landscape mode such that, when folded into 8.5"x5.5" and stapled along the fold, the result is a booklet that reads through the pages in numerical order. I think this implies two-sided printing with four different pages on each sheet - page 1 and the last page on one side and page 2 and the second-to-last page on the other side. I want to do this totally with Office tools and thus...

How to save word file in PDF format
How to save a WORD file in PDF format ...

Programmatically adding function to copy all incoming mail to public folder (based on sender domain)
Hi all. I would like to be able to (from any client) execute a script (vbs, exe, whatever) that creates a public folder. That's should be pretty easy. The tricky part is that I want the same script to create a rule (?) on the Exchange server that copies all incoming mail from a specific sender domain to that new public folder. Hmm... Let us assume that I have the sufficient credentials for this action hardcoded in the script.. does anyone have a good idea how to do that. I am creating an interface in our ERP software that should be able to see mail correspondance horizontically accross ...

Excel macro for copying range to another worksheet
On a monthly basis, I would like to copy the completed range (varies from month to month) of a database (Sheet1) to a master list (Sheet3). Once the data has been copied I intend to manually delete the entries of Sheet1 and start anew for the new month =96 for eventual transfer to Sheet3. The idea is to copy each month=92s data at the bottom of the previous months=92 (Sheet3). I followed Excel=92s record macro command but the macro I ended up with is not capable of placing the new data at the bottom of the existing one; it simply keeps overwriting the previous entry. Unfortunately, I don=92t...

Re: What is Tcpip?
Here's the sequence for the Tcpip events that occur every hour (when the system is otherwise idle and would go to hibernation after 2 hours). 3/17/2010 6:28:36 PM Tcpip Information None 4201 N/A COMPAQ-2006 The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{D5E50A75-4A1C-4421-A5B4-569C9FE131B8} was connected to the network, and has initiated normal operation over the network adapter. 3/17/2010 5:27:18 PM Tcpip Information None 4201 N/A COMPAQ-2006 The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{D5E50A75-4A1C-4421-A5B4-569C9FE131B8} was connected to the network, a...

re: Extended Pricing
We use Dynamics 9.0 and load our prices using table import. Recently we had the detail price sheets disappear from the tables while the header records remained intact. Any thoughts? ...

Search by invoice number
Hi, Is there a way to search by invoice number to find the journal entry or customer who invoice is for. Thanks Deck You can run a Detailed Sales Report. Set the filter for your specifed Transaction Number. When you generate the report, you will notice that there are columns that when you hover the mouse over them, the mouse icon turns into a magnifying glass. When this happens, you can double click. (such as: transaction number, itemlookup code, customer account number, etc..) If you double click on the transaction number, it will display the journal entry for that transaction. Ther...

Copy Company Utility for Analytical Accounting
Copy company utility does not provide the option to copy the master records of Analytical Accounting module. Is there any othere utility? Salman, Install Dynamics GP SDK and locate "AnalyticalAccountingTableDesignDocument.doc" document, it has the descriptions for all the setup tables in AA module. Create DTS package to copy the needed tables from the first company to the new one. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://moh...

Adding a list to a combo-box
Hello guys, just curious if it is possible to add an entire list of items to a combo-box (all at once) rather than one at a time? For example I would like to be able to do something like. myComboBox.ResetContent(); myComboBox.addList("item 1; item 2; item 3; ...;"); Of course addList doesn't exist :) If this cannot work, could anyone tell me what control I should use to create a start-menu like menu. Essentially I have a large list of items that I have to break down into sub-list because they will not all fit into one combo-box. I would like to have a start-menu like e...

Any good Word Art Tutorials?
Do any MVP's know of any good word art tutorials that will help me warp the text and put a drop shadows behind the word? Thanks in advance. http://www.uwec.edu/help/office07/wordart-w.htm Create instant impact by using WordArt http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA010552731033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "sheana" <sheana@nospam.invalid> wrote in message news:9C80FBAE-D77F-4EDA-9460-970AE09358F8@microsoft.com... > Do any MVP's know of any good word art tutorials that will help me warp the > text and put a drop shadows ...

Copying between Visio Diagrams
I am trying to take packages from a Reverse Engineered UML diagram and put them into another UML diagram that I am working on. I found that it is possible, from a given diagram, to copy the individual classes (select all, copy, paste into other document diagram). However, this does not necessarily keep some of the packaging in place. Any ideas? Eric ...

[Fwd: Re: The End Is Near]
fyi Michael wrote: > > ...and if I'd posted this to a forum it never would've been seen. > -- > Because no one would miss you or your post! -- THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD5SZRA OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, E...

Re: xp in notebook
One additional point. If you disable Windows Search there is a very good replacement application for search, Called "Everything". You can get a copy at this location: http://www.voidtools.com/ Version 1.2.1.371 *Very light system footprint and FAST. "R. McCarty" <PcEngWork-NoSpam_@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:... > Vista performance in my experience is hampered by Windows Search. > In some cases just disabling that service will noticeably improve Vista's > performance. > > You'd be better served moving the other directio...

FWD: Take a look at the security patch from the M$
--aahewyfk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dyfutjgzrmpwq"; type="multipart/alternative" --dyfutjgzrmpwq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="bgyjvtfzamlexpri" --bgyjvtfzamlexpri Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these ...

calculate percentage of numbers <= zero in a given range
I need to calculate the percentage of numbers, within a range of cells, that are equal to zero or less than zero. Simple example: numbers are 8, -1, 8, 8, 0, 0 The percentage of numbers that are equal to zero or less than zero would be 3/6 or 50% How can I do this in Excel? Try this: =3DCOUNTIF(range,"<=3D0") / COUNT(range) Change range to what you are using. Format the cell as percentage. Hope this helps. Pete On Jul 23, 4:46=A0pm, spowel4 <spow...@gmail.com> wrote: > I need to calculate the percentage of numbers, within a range of > cells, that are eq...

Default Word Template in OL2003
When using Word 2003 as the e-mail editor in Outlook 2003, is there a way to specify a default template other than Normal.dot, so that I don't have to go through a bunch of fiddling to select the template when creating every new message? Thanks. - John You can assign default stationery, but its HTML, not a word template. You can also publish custom forms, which may be easier to access. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol...

To find out the total number of hrs worked in a week
Hai all I have two column in an excel sheet A1 and B1 A1 cell contain total number of hrs in a day worked ie 6:30 (hh:mm) format B1 cell contain number of days ie, 5 Please how can find out the total working hrs ie 6:30*5 ie total hrs worked is 32.30 hrs . Please give me a solution to arrive this answer With thanks Pol =A1*B1 then (IMPORTANT) custom format the cell as [h]:mm If you need to calculate a total amount using an hourly rate use =((A1*B1)*24)*rate and format as currency or number -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "pol" <pol@discussions.microsoft.com>...