This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore

This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore
0
Vigneshwaran
11/17/2009 12:35:05 PM
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

This is my reply 2
"Vigneshwaran Sivakumar (Wipro Ltd.)" <v-vsivak@microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B0E362A2-1089-46D1-A6EB-B600CBCECF0D@microsoft.com...
> This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore

0
Vigneshwaran

Whats going on? #2
Outlook occasionaly gets mail returned, usually with a delivery error, from people that I have never sent any messages to. The headers show my email address, but I don't know the recipients. I have used all sorts of Trojan Hunters, Spy Ware Hunters and even Microsofts Beta Version Spyhunter but nothing is found. How can I find out what is going on? Have I been hijacked, How do I tell when Outlook or anything else is accessing the Internet, especially if i dont want it to? Jack Someone else that you once emailed has been hijacked if you check out OK. That's how it works. The...

missing public folders #2
I am reposting my original message in hopes that this time it will get a response from somebody who as an idea of the solution. Last time I posted it I did learn that others have had the same problem. For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange management program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Thanks in advance, Christo...

area betwen 2 graphs
Is there a way to get excel to calculate the area between 2 graphs? You could use this technique from Bernard Liengme's web site: http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/AreaUnderCurve.htm Calculate both areas, then subtract. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26A21428-273B-4DA0-899A-71D9E46AE571@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to get excel to calculate the area between 2 graphs? T...

question 3
im always receiving this message everytime i refreshed my mail inbox..i used imap for both my outgoing and incoming mail server The host 'IMAP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'IMAP', Server: 'IMAP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "juror" <abc@abc.c0m> wrote in message news:uKpOV2$QEHA.2468@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > im always receiving this message everytime i refreshed my mail inbox..i used > imap for both my outgoing and inco...

exchnage newbie question
HI, Am new to exchnage. actually i am developer tryin to setup exchnge. How do i make all emails which dont have user account go to a particualr mailbox? am using exchnge 2003 Thanks all in advance. You are thinking of a Catch-all mailbox... http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) <psawant@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158352266.435344.102770@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > HI, > > Am new to exchnage. actual...

Compare (2) fields in (1) table
Grettings, I am working on a database analysis and need some assistance on building a specific query. I have an input table that was formed at a previous query that is composed of a few 100 records. In one column field I have "Meter_Number_1" and in the same table in a seperate column field I have "Meter_Number_2" What I need to do is for each row, to identify where the number for "Meter_Number_1" and "Meter_Number_2" are the same. In addition to that, a sperate query will be where they are not the same. I am starting off smal...

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

query question
hi, i have already created a query between table A and table B. i printed out this query which only show the records were matched between table A and table B. some records in the table A was missed to show on the report. in fact, i wish that the report can show all records based on table A together with table B's information. how can i do it thanks for your help in advance jimmy Hi Jimmy are we talking Excel or Access, if excel i've no idea, but if it's Access, right mouse click on the join between table A and B in your query, choose Join Properties and choose the option...

Compiler directive. #2
A utility function that I use utilizes a library that I never needed before, "Shlwapi.lib". I'm just using something out of that library. I don't even know what "Shlwapi" means. So now for every program that uses my utility function, I have to add "Shlwapi.lib" to the linker project settings. Is there a compiler directive or pragma or something that I can place in the ..cpp source file that automatically makes the compiler environment use Shlwapi.lib without me having to manually add it to the project settings? "Paco" <paco_beams@g...

How to Clear History of ' Reciently Used Templates' ? #2
Can anyone tell me: How to Clear History of ' Reciently Used Templates' ? Thank you The Task Pane only shows two templates, so if you open two different templates they'll replace the current items. Or, you can edit the Registry (make a backup of the registry first!): (instructions for Excel 2002) 1. From the Start button, choose Run 2. Type regedit then click OK 3. Click the + sign to the left of HKEY_CURRENT_USER 4. Open Software, Microsoft, Office, 10.0, Excel\Recent Templates 5. Double-click on Template1 or Template2 6. Delete the file name and path in the Value Data box 7...

Question: Access & Publisher??
Hi out there... I've an Access database (some data is names/addresses/etc)... and a Publisher template (with 8-10 Styles). I want to make a phone directory. I've tried googling "Access to Publisher"... and came back with alot of Access->Word hits... Didn't come up with anything useful on Publisher-FROM-Access either. Can someone point me to where I should start?? Thanks in advance, Steve What version Publisher? In earlier versions you can use a straightforward mail merge. In Publisher 2003-07 Catalog Merge would be good. Publisher recognizes Access databa...

Can someone please confirm the latest version for Money Plus Home and Business?
I bought the upgrade to Money Plus back in June when it wasn't clear if my existing Money 7 would continue the online features past the published September,2009 cutoff. Since Money 7 has continued the online updates, I didn't install Money Plus until today, when I'm setting up a new computer. I couldn't find any listing of the last updated Money Plus version number, and I want to be sure I have any updates that were issued for the product. My Money Plus Home and Business version number is 17.0.150.1415. Is that the last update? Paul Shapiro wrote: > I bo...

Extrapolation and Interpolation questions
Hi there, I am currently facing few problems with my report. The first thing is, how do I extrapolate a graph? I have a series of data from experiment which shows roughly a "mountain" like graph where there is ascending zone, peak zone, then descending zone. However, I didn't have enough value in the descending zone to plot a longer graph. How do I extrapolate? Second question, is how to find X value. Imagine the "mountain" shaped graph. At one Y axis, there should be 2 X axis value since there an ascending and descending zone in the graph. Is there any function to h...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Forgot Password #2
I created a spreadsheet several months ago and forgot the password. I recall seeing on a web site somewhere that you can find the password by looking into the VBA module or something. Anyone know? TIA This was posted a while ago - and it worked for me. I take no credit for it. The credits are listed below. Public Sub AllInternalPasswords() 'Breaks worksheet and workbook structure passwords. 'Bob McCormick probably originator of base code algorithm 'Modified for coverage of workbook structure / windows 'passwords and for multiple passwords 'Norman Harker and JE McGim...

Fonts question
Someone sends me a Publisher newsletter for our organization for me to proofread. When I try to open it, I can't because apparently she uses two fonts that I don't have, so Publisher substitutes Times New Roman (the fonts are Optane and Angostura), then it will open. She doesn't seem to know where they are in her newsletter (she said she just goes by the looks ? ? ). Is there any way she can find where they are so that she can substitute Times before she sends it to me? It said something about using TrueType fonts being better. How can one tell which fonts are TrueType?...

Dropdown buttons #2
Hi guys, I want a toolbar button, which upon being clicked should drop down a number of buttons and when I click on one of these buttons, the original toolbar button's image should change to the new button's image. How can I manage this? For example look below :- when |_o_| <-- this button is clicked it should show this dropdown list of buttons |_o_| |_a_| |_b_| and if say third button(with 'b' on it) is clicked the button should finally look like this --> |_b_| Show me some way, I'll so appreciate any he...

Another question on count formula
In a large spreasheet, I want to be able to count the number of rows where column O is a nonblank (has some type of data entered - may be alpha or may be a date) AND column P = "Y". Can someone please point me in the right direction in terms of which formula to use? Thanks, David =sumproduct((isblank(o:o)=false)*(p:p="Y") "David Lipetz" <dlipetz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eaVoNfnCHHA.4832@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > In a large spreasheet, I want to be able to count the number of rows where > column O is a nonblank (has some type of da...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

Quick question #2
Hi, I would appreciate if someone could help me with the following problem. I have 8 cells containing numeric values. I need to calculate average value for the sum of the largest six cells (i.e. discarding to two lowest values). For example: C1 = 30 C2 = 20 C3 = 30 C4 = 15 C5 = 30 C6 = 10 C7 = 40 C5 = 30 Thus discarding C6 & C4, and calculating the average value of the remaining cells- 180/6 = 30. Thanks Eddie. Eddie, here is one way, =AVERAGE(LARGE(C1:C8,ROW(INDIRECT("1:6")))) this is an array formula. enter with ctrl + shift + enter. -- Paul B Always backup your dat...

Inbox Disappears #2
X-No-Archive: yes I started using Outlook 2003 about three months ago (switched from Outlook Express). I also use Norton Internet Security 2005 (which scans all my incoming and outgoing POP3 email). I have multiple POP accounts set up in Outlook, so I created a separate .pst file for each account, and created a separate Inbox folder under each .pst for each account. Then I set up a bunch of rules to sort all my incoming mail into the appropriate Inbox folder based on which account it was coming from. Everything works great. However, sometimes an Inbox folder will simply disappear from...

RMS SO 2.0 Manager
On one of my RMS SO 2.0 Manager's computer I'm having a huge delay (about 5 minutes) before the Item list shows up (Database - Items). This only happens on this one machine that's "directly" connected to the RMS server (no VPN etc), while it's trying to bring up the Items List the SOMANAGER.EXE process CPU Utilization stays at 99% and there is no network utilization/activity. When I bring up an (all) Item List/Value report it doesn't take very long at all. Has anybody else encountered this problem and knows of a potential solution? I've already tried r...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Outlook Hang #2
Outlook crashes utilizing %100 of the CPU usage. Hi Ayaz, please give us more information about that fault. -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Ayaz Mallick" <mallickayaz@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2c25a01c469bb$69dedab0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook crashes utilizing %100 of the CPU usage. > that is pretty normal. Google for it. No cure. "Ayaz Mallick" <mallickayaz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2c25a01c469bb$69dedab0$a...

Money on 2 computers #2
Do I have to buy the program twice (if I download from microsoft) if I am using the program on my PC and my laptop? In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >Do I have to buy the program twice (if I download from microsoft) if I am >using the program on my PC and my laptop? You may, but I don't know if you can. ;-| Seriously, tho, there is an advantage to having the Money 2006 disk. The license lets you put it on your desktop machine and your laptop. If I have 2 desktop computers and I want to use Money 2006 on both, I can install it (from retail disk) on both computers? I a...