this is a test subject line

a test I say
0
RP
2/3/2010 3:25:53 PM
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

HOW TO: add a prepend subject in Exchange 2003
Dear All, I have made an query based distribution list in Exchange 2003 for so it will send an email to everyone at the office. How can I add a prepend subject that applies only to this query based dsitrubution list? For instance a prepend subject [Office Mail] so everyone knows that this is an office mail and they can set rules/filters. Does somehow know how to do this? Thx Dwayne I do not believe that this is possible through the interface. You could probably write an event sink for this functionality but that is not a trivial undertaking. There may also be a 3rd party product tha...

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

Stop the line when 0 is reached
I have a chart ranging from Jan to Dec I have values up till Oct, I want the line to stop there, is there any way I can stop the line from appearing after the last value Hi, If the cells for Nov and Dec are really empty the line should stop. If the cells contain formula then make use of NA() instead of "" Cheers Andy Nigel wrote: > I have a chart ranging from Jan to Dec I have values up till Oct, I want the > line to stop there, is there any way I can stop the line from appearing after > the last value -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Unique Tracking Number with Subject Line of Microsoft CRM E-Mail
The CRM E-mail router provides an interface between MSCRM & Exchange. The router takes a copy of the message and determines whether the message is relevant to CRM. If so, the message is delivered to MSCRM server, and an e-mail activity record is created. I have noticed that this is done using an unique identifier Number mentioned in the subject line when a mail is sent. I want to know whether one can forward all the mail's of a Exchange user to a CRM user account.And does one need to mention the Unique Identifier in his mail to be routed to CRM. Please Help! A user can set their...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

90% line across line chart
I have a changing set of data that is 3 columns and 104 row. These are represented on a Line Chart. I have a formula to calculate the 90th percentile for each of these. How do I automatically put a horizontal line on the chart for each of the three measurement at the corresponding 90th percentile. Thanks, Brad On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Brad K. <BradK@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I have a changing set of data that is 3 columns and 104 row. These are >represented on a Line Chart. I have a formula to calculate the 90th >percentile for e...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Import of QIF file prevented due to "too many lines"...
Hello! Currently I&#8217;m encountering a problem while I&#8217;m trying to import a *.qif file. A few files could be imported successfully &#8211; however for two of them I get the message &#8220;QIF statement import stopped because the file was not recognised as QIF. Either a line was long or a supposed transaction had too many lines to be QIF&#8221;. As background information &#8211; I want to &#8220;merge&#8221; two different MONEY 2003 Deluxe files. Thus I&#8217;ve exported the different accounts from one file and import them into the actual ...

Draw line between two points using data on the spreedsheet
From the menu, Insert|Chart If you need more information, reply back with more information in the body of the post. A post without a body cannot be replied to in some venues. Jerry Woody Canuck wrote: ...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

Now to unhide columns ... and test for upper/lower case
I've got two more questions ... Having the routine to open the rows, I need to apply that to opening the required columns. I assume that the columns are referred to numerically, rather than alphabetically? When I run the routine, the first part runs fine (opening rows), but the second part generates the error message : Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error (This occurred with the two routines below combined as one) Seperating them ( as pasted here ) and running it on its' own gives the error message: 400 Any ...

How do i add data to the side of a line gragh
I cant figure out how to add the data to the side of the graph. You should give more data about the tyoe of the chart you are trying to draw. It depends on type of the chart you are going to draw. If you are trying to draw a x-y graph, You have to have both x and y in two columns. Selecting both columns will give you data for vertical axis in your chart. Is this what you are asking for? "Mrs.Richey" wrote: > I cant figure out how to add the data to the side of the graph. ...

test

only test

Excel Mous Test?
What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? When I studied for the test I started in the File menu. When I knew what everything in that menu did and what all the options were in the dialog boxes I moved on to the Edit menu. I continued this with every menu. When I took the test I didn't miss any questions and I'm not that good at taking tests. : ) Good luck!! "cisco7970" wrote: > What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? Microsoft Learning offers a number of options: the "Microsoft Office 2003 Inside Out...

Bring back line numbers in Integration Manager script windows V10
I have noticed in V10 Integration Manager the ability to “Show Line Numbers” in the script windows has been removed. I have found this feature to be beneficial in the past and find it painfully missed in V10 IM. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

Test

Test message 1
"Catherine Lane" <girllane2@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:49e71c3e$0$4046$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... Wrong newsgroup for test messages. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Reset Answer Field in Test Database
I created a Q&A Test database (100 questions)...I would like to reset the answer field (StAnsr) and leave the remaining fields undisturbed. Below is the code that I am using: Dim REC As Recordset Dim RemString, workingdata As String Dim DBS As Database Dim Zero As String Set DBS = CurrentDb() Zero = " " RemString = "Select [TstTkr2007tbl].[StAnsr] From [TstTkr2007tbl] WHERE ([TstTkr2007tbl].[StAnsr] = " * ") " Set REC = DBS.OpenRecordset(RemString) RemString = Zero While (Not (REC.EOF)) REC.MoveNext Wend REC.Close DBS.Close Any h...