TestingStuff 2010-08-12

------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01CB39BA.4E450EC0

Test Post
------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01CB39BA.4E450EC0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt">Test=20
Post</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01CB39BA.4E450EC0--

0
Peter
8/11/2010 3:04:24 PM
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_00CD_01CB39BB.61F25490

Test reply

"Peter.R."  wrote in message =

Test Post
------=_NextPart_000_00CD_01CB39BB.61F25490

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>Test reply</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Peter.R."&nbsp; wrote in message <A=20
href=3D"news:uMe2#ZWOLHA.5860@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl">news:uMe2#ZWOLHA.5860=
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Test Post</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00CD_01CB39BB.61F25490--

0
Peter

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CB39BD.C4391AB0

Test Reply 2

"Peter.R."  wrote in message =

Test reply

"Peter.R."  wrote in message =

Test Post
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CB39BD.C4391AB0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: =
none">
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>Test Reply 2</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Peter.R."&nbsp; wrote in message=20
news:ubzkSeWOLHA.5624@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Test reply</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Peter.R."&nbsp; wrote in message=20
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Test Post</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CB39BD.C4391AB0--

0
Peter
8/11/2010 3:29:11 PM
Test Reply 3

"Peter.R."  wrote in message =

> Test Post=20

0
Peter

2010 RC: Feedback
Hi there, thanks for the RC. I'm still experimenting. So far things are looking good, except for those four things: 1. Couldn't update the agents on some computers. (The "Needs update" -> "5%" -> "Error" -> "Needs update" problem). I believe this will be fixed in RTM? 2. Backups on disconnected clients are still too resource intensive. Doing the shadow copy and reading it is still done with normal I/O priority. It just took me 17 seconds to switch from one browser tab to another... How can you expect me to deploy this?!? (...

Combo Boxes 12-16-07
Hello, I know how to create combo boxes in a form. The problem I am having is the task I need to perform has so much information that needs to be entered. In summary, I have 65 separate sites with over 260 contractors (EACH SITE HAS 4 CONTRACTORS). I want to create a form where in one combo box/drop down list you can select one of the 65 sites. Then in the next drop down list/combo box based on the previous selection it will give you only 4 contractors to choose from. Is this possible or do I need to do it the long way? Thanks in advance for your help, Dubbs Check out http://ww...

Visual Web Developer 2010 Express
Hi, I cannot find VWD newsgroup so I post the message here. Just downloaded VWD 2010, would like to know the steps to connect to MySQL 5. I have downloaded MySQL ODBC driver and added into System -> DSN already. Alan T wrote: > Hi, > I cannot find VWD newsgroup so I post the message here. > > Just downloaded VWD 2010, would like to know the steps to connect to MySQL > 5. > I have downloaded MySQL ODBC driver and added into System -> DSN already. > > <http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=connecting+to+mysql+using+odbc+ado....

Excel 2010
Dear Experts Can you pls give information of excel 2010 objects.or any links. http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/tags/Excel+2010/default.aspx "Javed" wrote: > Dear Experts > > Can you pls give information of excel 2010 objects.or any links. > > . > ...

outlook hangs #12
outlook is hanging on me on a lot of operations. Even on something as simple as bringing up my calendar. Any ideas? -m You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't use it at startup to build your toolbars, thus causing the hangups. Try renaming or deleting your outcmd.dat file while Outlook is closed. Renaming it might be the best idea if you have a lot of customizations that you'd prefer not to lose; that way if renaming the file doesn't solve your problem, you may be able to ...

Excel 2003
I have 12 worksheets, one for each month, in the same spreadsheet file. I have formatted the first one, but how can I copy the formatting (ONLY the formatting) through to the others without having to do each one separately? If you click the intersection between the row and column identifiers in your formatted sheet, this will highlight the complete worksheet. Then click the Format Painter icon, click the second sheet tab and click in cell A1. Repeat this ten times. Pete ...

Access 2010 very slow with Sharepoint 2010
working with access 2010 is so slow, every table to open (Sharepoint) and query (even in design mode) takes a long, long time. what could this be? =?Utf-8?B?YW1hY2g=?= <amach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:2523FCCE-609B-4EEB-ABA7-84DB08745B5F@microsoft.com: > working with access 2010 is so slow, every table to open > (Sharepoint) and query (even in design mode) takes a long, long > time. what could this be? What's the bandwidth between you and the Sharepoint server? -- David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/ usenet at dfenton ...

Realistic Hardware Requirements for Project 2010 SQL SERVER BOX
It has been said that the recommended hardware requirements for a Project Server 2010 box is: 64-bit dual quad-core processors 8GB of RAM or more 200GB disk space at RAID 1 Wonder what capacity that would support? We may end up purchasing a new box for this purpose, but I was wondering what would work well as a SQL SERVER box? For example, I'll soon have available a machine with XEON 2 x dual core processors running at 2.33GHZ 4GB RAM 135GB disk space Would this suffice for a Project 2010 SQL Server box for, say 400-500 project managers and 2000-3000 web users? ...

GP 2010 Word Templates
Dear All i install the microsoft word add in and also open xml sdk 2.0 but template option is not available at the time of printing documents. urgent help is required. Take a look at the following article over Developing for Dynamics GP on Modifying Word Templates. http://blogs.msdn.com/b/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2010/05/31/modifying-microsoft-dynamics-gp-2010-word-templates.aspx -- Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.co...

Cannot open 2010 excel attachements in Outlook 2010
Cannot open excel 2010 attachments in Outlook 2010. Anyone else having this issue? Word oppens fine, but not Excel. Thanks! Rod ...

OneNote 2010 Mobile
Hello, It might be a really stupid question but how do I install OneNote Mobile from OneNote 2010 Beta (in ON2007 the option was in Settings)? Regards, Victor There is a new ONM application that is being tested separately from the public Beta of the Office 2010 applications, it's allegedly available for download at the Windows Mobile Marketplace but I can't find it via a search. At least this confirms what you're seeing - that it's not available from within ON like it was in previous versions. =?Utf-8?B?VmljdG9yIEh1cmR1Z2FjaQ==?= <Victor Hurdugac...

Out of office assistant #12
I upgraded from Office 2000 to Office XP. I now notice that the Out of Office assistant in Outlook is missing. How can i fix this? Eric It shouldn't be missing, I work with XP, what version of Outlook is it? Did you look under Tools while you have the Inbox folder selected? It won't show up if you have the Calendar or Journal up. >-----Original Message----- >I upgraded from Office 2000 to Office XP. I now notice >that the Out of Office assistant in Outlook is missing. >How can i fix this? > >Eric >. > >I upgraded from Office 2000 to Office XP...

Outlook 2003 Rules #12
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C60876.060630F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I want to create a rule under Outlook 2003 to move new messages = containing two words in the subject to another folder. The words are = not contiguous. When I create a rule, there appears to be only an = option to specify one word **or** another word, but I need to specify = one word **and** another word. Is there a way to accomplish this? Thanks. - John ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C60876.060630F0 ...

BCM 2010
Hi, I have serious problem with my BCM 2010 database. I have a BCM 2010 database instaled on one domain user profile (local database without any share). I change a domail and.... forgot to do backup... (I know, I know - idiot) I have 2 database files recovered from old user profile i I don't know what to do with them to mount this datadabe in new profile. I put them into new profile in the same place but I can't see them from BCM database menu or SQL. Anybody know how to mount this database in new user profile? Jack Do not multipost. So far you've post...

crosstab query question 01-26-08
I'm using A 2000. I've created a crosstab query that finds data based on a date range that I supply just before opening it. The query will add or remove columns depending on that date range, and it will label the top of the column with the appropriate dates.The query works perfectly. One of the fields in the query is a UserName. I want to be able to double click the Username, and have it open a form and go to that Username's record. Of course, queries don't have events like a form does. So I don't see any way to open my filtered form from a record in the query. If I base...

DPM 2010 RC Issues and Questions
We have been running DPM 2007 SP1 for over a year. It is running on a Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise machine called STORAGE1. A couple weeks ago, we did an inplace upgrade to DPM 2010RC. The upgrade went fine, and everything has been working as normal since the upgrade. The only thing strange I noticed at the time was that each computer item under each protection group said "Protection-Switched" after the upgrade. Everything was working, so I didn't look into it at the time. Today we installed a second brand new server with 2008 R2 and DPM 2010RC called DPMBACKU...

Microsoft Office 2010
If I'm in the wrong newsgroup I apologize, but I cannot find one for subject application. Microsoft had a free program to enable people who did not have 2007 installed on their computer to read it. Now I'm looking for a similar program to enable me to be able to read 2010 and can't find anything. Any suggestions? Ellin On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:50:41 -0400, Ellin wrote: > If I'm in the wrong newsgroup I apologize, but I cannot find one for > subject application. Microsoft had a free program to enable people who > did not have 2007 installed on the...

Office 2010
Is there a 32-bit and 64-bit MS Office 2010 in the market? Yes, TechNet/MSDN and Microsoft Volume License subscribers should be able download the product now. Retail is due mid June. I believe both flavors will be included in the retail package. "Alan T" <alan_NO_SPAM_pltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:%23z5jgjJ$KHA.5916@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a 32-bit and 64-bit MS Office 2010 in the market? > You can go to www.microsoft.com and place an order now. "Alan T" <alan_NO_SPAM_pltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message ...

DPM 2010 install problem
Trying to install the latest beta on a completely fresh 2008 Server R2 Hyper-V machine. Getting an error about the Windows Installer failing...portion of logfile below - hope it's the relevant part. Any ideas? Action start 09:24:15: InstallInitialize. MSI (s) (D4:80) [09:24:16:420]: Doing action: CADwDoSharedRefCountAdd MSI (s) (D4:80) [09:24:16:420]: Note: 1: 2205 2: 3: ActionText Action ended 09:24:16: InstallInitialize. Return value 1. MSI (s) (D4:80) [09:24:16:420]: Note: 1: 2235 2: 3: ExtendedType 4: SELECT `Action`,`Type`,`Source`,`Target`, NULL, `ExtendedType` F...

TestingStuff 2010-08-12
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01CB39BA.4E450EC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Test Post ------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01CB39BA.4E450EC0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD></HEAD> <BODY> <DIV dir=3Dltr> <DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SI...

Outlook 2010 Open Attachments
I'm using Outlook 2010. In Outlook 2003 I could open an attachment directly from the messagelist, by using the RightMouseButton on the message. In the help of Outlook 2010 it says I can do the same. However, when using the RightMouseButton in the message, I only get a menu, but no item likeView Attachment. Does anybody know if opening an attachment directly in the message list is not possible anymore in Outlook 2010? Its not an option in 2010. You can right click on the attachment in the reading pane to open them. Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook...

Visual Studio 2010 Quirk?
I am working in VS2010 and right clicked on the Project in the Solution Explorer. Add New Folder. Went into Windows Explorer and copied a few files to this folder. They don't show up in the Solution Explorer, even with a refresh. If I click on the folder and "Open Folder in Windows Explorer" it opens a folder with the URI being "visual studio 2010" Not "Visual Studio 2010" (Notice the case). There is no visual studio 2010 folder, but it shows what is in the "Visual Studio 2010" folder. The Tree view shows both!! Really strange.... I cant e...

MSX 2010 with DPM 2010 RC
I try to backup our (non-clustered) MSX-Server 2010 (3 Databases) with DPM 2010 RC; in the Protection Group Window 'Specify Exchange DAG Protection' comes the message "The selected datasource(s) cannot be configured for copy backup because it is either a standalone Mailbox DB or a replica (ID: 52528). What's the problem? Regards Wolfgang On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:19:01 -0700, WKrauss <WKrauss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I try to backup our (non-clustered) MSX-Server 2010 (3 Databases) with DPM >2010 RC; in the Protection Group Window '...

I keep getting AU telling me to install Update for Intelligent Message Filter for Exchange Server 2003: 2006.01.12
My exchange server IMF updates is stuck in a bit of a loop I install the latest IMF update, then a few mins later AU tells me it needs to install the IMF update for 2006.01.12, if I install the 2006.01.12 update, AU nags me to install the most recent version Server is WS02 R2, Exchange is SP2 and latest updates ContentFilterState is enabled in the registry Any ideas? Regards Roga ...

PDF 11-08-07
does the PDF add in work with Access Runtime 2007 On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:02:06 -0800, Lance Haeberle <LanceHaeberle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Take a few minutes to try it, and report back to us. -Tom. >does the PDF add in work with Access Runtime 2007 I have tried it on about 10 workstations. Is there any way to get this the PDF to work with Access Runtime? "Tom van Stiphout" wrote: > On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:02:06 -0800, Lance Haeberle > <LanceHaeberle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > Take a few minutes to try it, and report back to us....