NNTP test mail Fresno, CA

nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Junk Mail turned off but still filtering
In Outlook 2003, I've turned off Junk E-Mail filtering, but messages continue to be sent to the Junk E-Mail folder, most if not all of which are legitimate messages. Any idea how to stop this? -- Regards, Jay Do you have any rules created (Tools | Rules and Alerts) that might be responsible? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG http://www.scgab.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here...

interactive e-mails
Is it possible to create a form in Publisher that is interactive (i.e. a survey)? For example, i send an e-mail to someone they open it, I would like to have an option for a hyperlink that says "take survey here." But instead of going to a webpage it opens up their e-mail client and then the body of the e-mail comes up with text already in it. So the recipient only has to type in their answers underneath the questions. Is this a possibility? If so, is it possible to have checkboxes or bubbles to click on? Thank you so much On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:59:27 +0000, Claudia wrote ...

Outlook 97 won't send first e-mail
I have a client who is running Outlook '97 on all their PCs connected to an Exchange Server 5.5 system. One of the computers has now decided (with absolutely NO changes made anywhere on the PC or the server) that after Outlook has loaded, it will not send the first e-mail that is created. The full procedure / symptoms are as follows: Launch Microsoft Outlook Create a new e-mail or contact Click Send (or save for contact) Nothing happens. The message is not sent. In addition, none of the menu items work nor do the toolbar icons. The only way to close the message/contact is to click o...

NNTP News feeds
I'm trying to setup some Exchange news feeds. I have a basic account with Giga News and I can connect to it using Outlook Express. When I try to add the same account to an Exchange NNTP news feed, it doesn't seem to work. Is there a special type of service that I need to connect the feed to or should it work with any type of news server, with or without authentication? Anyway, I tried several different types of servers that I know work with Outlook Express. None of them seem to work as an Exchange feed or download any of the groups I specify. I am not getting anything to appear i...

Test If Access Table Is Open?
From Excel 2007, I am pulling data from a 2007 Access table (regardless if db is open or not) to dump it into a spreadsheet. I want to test if the Access table (not just the db) is open before importing the data. The closest thing I have found is the Access sysCmd object and the property acObjStateOpen. What I need is an equivalent that I can run in Excel. Does anybody know how to test (from within Excel) if an Access table is open? hi, Sub test() Dim MyFile As String MyFile = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Samples\Comptoir.mdb" If Not IsFileOpen(MyFile) Then ...

test #73
Geez did we finally get this stupid bug fixed so we can stop pestering people using the newsgroups? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx Sorry for putting up improperly formatted posts folks, had a bug in our reply code that went unnoticed for awhile. Shouldn't be an issue going forward. Posted as a reply to: test Geez did we finally get this stupid bug fixed so we can stop pestering people using the newsg...

Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive removal
My daughter's Macbook recently crashed and the hard drive was replaced. She tried to install her Office 2004 for Mac full version (a legal copy with a legit product key) without removing the Test Drive version and now neither will work. I have removed the full version so I can go back and remove the Test Drive version, but when I click on the "remove office" icon in the Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive folder in Applications, the pink icon appears for a second in the Mac tool bar at the bottom of the screen and nothing else happens. Basically, I double clik the application and i...

Importing Gmail mail in Outlook
I have just set up my connection to gmail in my Outlook 2003. When it is synchronizing with gmail, it seems that the replies which I sent back to the senders are also coming into my inbox. How can I set this such that those would look to be replies or be in my Sent Items and at the same time see the link to which they were replied to.. Thanks. JK unfortunately, that is how gmail works - set up a rule to move them to the sent folder in outlook (can run it at any time after you create it for messages already downloaded). You can't otherwise sync with sent items as pop3 only gets the...

Test
Test ...

Test #3
Test post... Posted at http://www.exemell.com/ ...

NNTP
So Microsoft is going to close down this group. I have setup their NNTP program and downloaded the groups. This group does not show up. Can somebody tell me where I can go try and figure out exactly what the hell Microsoft is up to? -- <Bill> Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska. It looks like you have to use two versions of NNTP to cover all the forums. The Answers version and the Forum version. Answers uses port 120 and Forums uses port 119. -- <Bill> Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska. Bill Bradshaw wrote: > So Microsoft is going to cl...

How do I run mail rules after mail downloaded?
I have to always manually run the rules to put mail where it needs to go. Is there a way to get Outlook 2007 to automatically run all the rules AFTER I download messages? I've brought up every dialog box and Options box I can think of and nowhere is there ANY kind of way to configure when rules are run. Thanks for any info Tools > Rules Check the box beside the rules you want run automatically. -- Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} "Ronald Stepp" <moriturimax@sw.rr.com> wrote in message news:467917ed$0$14979$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... >I have to always manually run ...

MAIL MERGE #23
This mail merge question is old, but some of these people probably did what I did and searched for the problem they were having. I saw the MVP by the second response and was glad to see it, thinking there would be some kind of helpful answer for me there. Instead, I was treated to an incredibly rude series of interchanges, and the rudeness all originated from the MVP. At any rate, I was so shocked by the unprofessionalism exhibited by this "MVP" that I reported it to Microsoft. Voo, I am sorry you had a bad experience. Don't give up on Publisher because of the incident....

Outlook 2003 mail folder question
How do I remove the 2nd folder area down in the Outlook navigational pane? It is titled "All Mail Folders" and it is located just below my Favourite Folders. I would prefer not to have this area displayed. You cannot remove it. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Paul" <paul@intersprint.com> wrote in message news:uYwt8qc1DHA.3216@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How do I remove the 2nd folder area down in the Outlook n...

E-mail Router and Mail Delivery
All, I recently setup a router to with CRM 4.0 online but I'm running into problems with e-mail taking a very long time to be received. Is anyone running into this problem. I did see earlier posts but there was no solutions. Also, does anyone know if the router handles tracking if the user is setup with tracking for account, lead, etc... That is not working either for me. Thanks in advance for your support. Jamal When e-mail is generated through CRM, it goes into a pending status and then is delivered later usually about every 15 minutes. I don't completely understand ...

Returned Mail from Systems Administrator
I sent perhaps 100 or so emails out using a blind copy and I received a reply from Systems Administrator with a very long list and each one stated " Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients" and "452.4.1.1. Too many recipients for message". I m guessing they are all on that list. Can someone advise approximately how many messages I can send at once with the same message? And, should I resend these but break them up into smaller groups? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have several thousand to send... This is controlled by your ...

sync my shared mail box or calendar with PDA
i have a ipac and i want to sync with outlook/exchange. but its my shared calendar i want to sync. we are running exchange 2003. James, please do not crosspost to many unrelated newsgroups. Explain shared calendar a bit. Is it on your mailbox or not? -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "James" <jgrace@digitelusa.net> wrote in message news:%23ZdslRETEHA.2408@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >i have a ipac and i want to sync with outlook/exchange. but its my shared > calendar i want to sync. we are running exchange 200...

Mail Merge Please
My client would like to send an email using a professionally designed HTML template to 2000 contacts and record the fact they went in the CRM. Doesn't sound unreasonable but as far as I can see it can't be done in MSCRM. Hello Helen, It is possible if you use our WordMailMerge Add-On. This Add-On gives you also the possibility to attache one file to the email and many more features. If you are interested go to www.mscrm-addons.com and download a trial-version. Regards, Christian Ternek _____________________ www.mscrm-addons.com > My client would like to send an email using a...

Printing postcards with Mail Merge is VERY slow
My printing from Publisher 2007 is very slow with Mail Merge from Excel (55 seconds per page of 4 postcards). I do have a picture and logo totalling 1.2MB. Any hints to make this faster would be appreciated. I'm using a Xerox Phaser 8400 (fast printer). The quality of the picture and logo is critical, so I do not want to sacrafice that. Thanks. In the past Publisher had some issues with Xerox printers. The solution then was to disable the crop mark and bleed options under Advanced Printer Setup... (Printer Details tab). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:...

test #26
hhs ...

test #25
--ron You made it! Ron Rosenfeld wrote: > > --ron -- Dave Peterson On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:02:22 -0600, Dave Peterson <petersod@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote: >You made it! > >Ron Rosenfeld wrote: >> >> --ron In the past, on occasion, my newsreader would suddenly stop downloading any messages at all. It hadn't happened for some time but there was a period, this evening, when nothing new was downloaded from any of the MS groups to which I subscribe. The "test" was to see if it was just a lull, or a problem with my setup. --ron Failure. ...

How do I attach a file to this forum mail?
Dear All I have an MS Access database which i would like to upload it so that the forummate can assist me in figuring out the problem I am having. Please shoe me how to upload the file so far i have zipped it and its only 9kb with only 6 records and 6 fields. Please assist. amunafc wrote: > Dear All > > I have an MS Access database which i would like to upload it so that the > forummate can assist me in figuring out the problem I am having. Please > shoe me how to upload the file so far i have zipped it and its only 9kb > with only 6 records and 6 fields....

Automaitic chekking of e-mail
how do i setup automatic e-mail chekking to my ISP on a pc with wondows 2000 and outlook 97? If you have Outlook set to check mail every xx minutes, that will force automatic dial up. To get it to connect when OL starts up, you have to set the connection type for a LAN connection, not a modem connection (even though you are using a modem connection). Look here for more information: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q190/1/72.asp -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "lohan" <Reign@icon.co.za> wrote in message news:070a01c34c2a$22278aa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > how ...

Test post
This is a test, as previous attempts to reply to an existing post have failed ------=_NextPart_0001_6BACF332 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Test -------------------- Thread-Topic: Test post thread-index: AcT6KS2q64IrQMBkQ1SM+mSUSLLv0w== X-WBNR-Posting-Host: 193.128.56.33 From: "=?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFuVlM=?=" <DamianVS@discussions.microsoft.com> Subject: Test post Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 03:07:03 -0800 Lines: 1 Message-ID: <CE79F872-425B-4ADE-B900-AB2FABE26217@microsoft.com> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Conten...

send mail
In Visual C++ 6.0 is there a way to call up send mail just like when writing html for a web page you would use <a href="mailto:name@isp.com"> name@isp.com</a> and that would call up the users standard mail program? Try This ShellExecute(NULL,"open","mailto:name@isp.com",NULL,NULL,SW_SHOWNORMAL); -- Cheers Alok Gupta blogs:http://blogs.wdevs.com/thatsalok "Frank" wrote: > In Visual C++ 6.0 is there a way to call up send mail > just like when writing html for a web page you > would use > > <a href="mailto:name@i...