just a test 08-20-10

this is just a test
please ignore
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sending Attachments #10
I am having problems ... when I send messages to other people using Outlook 2000, for some reason my attachments are not being received. If I use my ISP mail program the attachments are usually received. Help!! And thanks in advance. Magoo <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having problems ... when I send messages to other > people using Outlook 2000, for some reason my attachments > are not being received. If I use my ISP mail program the > attachments are usually received. Help!! And thanks in > advance. In what format are you sending the me...

only 34 more days 2 go until the mentally challenged Kevin Panzke finishes this round of Ubuntu 10.04 countdown. Just FYI
Just FYI ...

Just off the Press ....Explosive
Just off the Press ..Explosive Customer Building Techniques New toolkit reveals 26 Explosive Customer Building techniques that will produce ready to buy subscribers, as much as 50 times faster than most other conventional methods. (there is a 100% quadruple money back guarantee - yes quadruple, you'll be amazed) Just imagine all the money you could make. You can use your money for whatever you like. Buy yourself (or the kids) an education, buy or pay off your House or Car. Donate some or all of your newly earned wealth to your favorite charity. To learn more go to: http://50000custom...

DPM Newsgroup will stop working from June 30. 06-29-10
As many of you already would have read about newsgroup deprecation. DPM newsgroup will be deprecated on June 30 onwards. To discourage activity on newsgroup and to encourage everybody to move to Technet forum, from now onwards DPM team will not be actively verifying that the customer queries are answered in newsgroup. Everybody who is using the newsgroup to get queries answered please shift to technet forum before newsgroup services are stopped. Technet Forum website: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/dataprotectionmanager/threads. You need a Live ID to...

test #15
test ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=12251715-6f21-4cab-a5ac-7c1fb7a3cfd9&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

Microsoft Security Essentials 01-03-10
Looks like XP 64 bit is the red-headed step child again. MSE availably for XP 32 bit, Vista/Win7 32 & 64 bit only. Nothing new! Anyone whose been around here for awhile knows that! On 2010-01-03 10:47, me wrote: > Looks like XP 64 bit is the red-headed step child again. MSE availably > for XP 32 bit, Vista/Win7 32& 64 bit only. Sorry I misread your email - your looking for XP 64 bit. Rich "Bobby Johnson" <rjohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uqVGJGJjKHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Nothing new! Anyone whose been arou...

suddenly when i use formula it just show
pls help me on this, somehow when i use formula, to link to existing box with formula, the result will be 0. plss help it kind of urgent here... Try to explain in a little different way please. ...

test mail 07-27-07
test ...

Filter Subform 08-10-07
Hello, I have a form "Contractor" and a Subform "Budget", I would like to filter the main form based on a programBudget which is a field in the subform. I know I can set this by using the "on Open" property of the form, but I don't know how to go about doing this. I only want three of the ProgramBudget to display with their corresponding Contractor. Is there a way to this via macro or any other form. Any help would be great. Thanks. See: Filter a Form on a Field in a Subform at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-28.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft ...

test msg

outlook 2007 04-08-10
Ran fine yesterday now it will not open up? Make sure outlook.exe is not running in the Task Manager > Processes. If it isn't, try opening Outlook with the /resetnavpane switch: Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane (note the space between outlook.exe and /resetnavpane) Windows Vista & Windows 7 Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /resetnavpane (same space) -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx "shantzy" <shantzy@discussions....

Slow Query 01-08-08
I have a complex Query that suddently after many years of fine working started getting !very! slow. Is there a way to debug it? To see what is happening behind the scenes to find out where the problem is? The data is not much but it contains 9 subQueries each linked to a ComboBox on a form. The Form takes over 5 minutes to load Kind Regards, Yaacov Klapisch IT Department RCS - Rampal Cellular Stockmarket yaacov@rcs.com | www.rcs.com ...

Testing value of another wkbk without opening
Is there a procedure whereby on opening one wkbk it checks the value of another unopened wkbk and opens that wkbk depending on that value in the 2nd wkbk? Rob John Walkenbach has some code: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/eee/eee009.txt Look for either: GetDataFromClosedFile or GetValue. rob nobel wrote: > > Is there a procedure whereby on opening one wkbk it checks the value of > another unopened wkbk and opens that wkbk depending on that value in the 2nd > wkbk? > > Rob -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Thanks Dave! Rob "Dave Peterson" <ec35720@msn.com...

CMD command 05-30-10
Using XP Sp3 I don't use the CMD that much, mainly when I use ipconfig. When I do, the text extends across past the window. There is no horizontal scroll bar to see past that. Any suggestions on setting the CMD window to scroll across, or extend it? The window is locked horizontal so I can't extend it. Mark On 30 May 2010, "MarkC" <None@nospam.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > Using XP Sp3 > > I don't use the CMD that much, mainly when I use ipconfig. When I > do, the text extends across past the window....

just for testing
0oi[- ...

email servers failed test
I submitted my domain to a popular test site and got the below failures. I googled and tried setting up Open DNS servers, but no joy. How do I go about resolving the below issues? thanks FAILED: TCP allowed Checks that all nameservers respond to queries over TCP. No nameservers respond to queries via TCP. If no nameservers respond to TCP connections, this means that standard zone transfers (usually for slave DNS server replication) and most DNSSEC functions will not work. This can cause difficult to diagnose issues with those protocols. The nameservers that failed TCP querie...

How do I get a word count on an article I just completed?
I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how many words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my own (new computer) to no avail. Help, please! Which version of Word???????? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SunflowerJean" <SunflowerJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386A9D9B-BE83-4836-B6E7-04DA5A09DC09@microsoft.com... > I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how > many > words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my > ...

GP 6.0 to GP 10.0 and Advanced Financial Reports
In one of our smaller companies, we were on GP 6.0. Using Integration Manager and a fair amount of effort, I migrated the GL data to GP 10.0 (with account number changes and account combining). In GP 6.0, the user had a group of Advanced Financial Statements that she ran at month end. In GP 10.0, The reports were rebuilt (from scratch) and a similar group was created. When this group is run the GP Client freezes (i.e. all 4Gb of physical RAM gets used) and 50% of the time completely crashes. I have scoured the KB's and followed every bit of advice that I could find. I have che...

Upgrade 9 to 10 only work if update instance, not if new instance
I'm testing a GP 9 to 10 upgraded on a test server. Everything installs; however, GP Utilities will bomb out if I created a new instance when installing 10. There is no error message, it just fails. If I do an update to the 9 instance, it works fine. Why should this make any difference? It's the only thing I'm changing in the two installs. Thanks Not sure I understand. What do you mean by "instance"? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster...

Normal Style font 04-14-10
I have Office 2007 and when working in Word I have 12 Quick Style sets that I use frequently. All of my documents are based on Normal style when opened. However, when applying a Quick Style set I seem to have 5 different versions of Normal!! 2 Sets apply Normal as Calibri/11, 1 Set applies Calibri/18, 4 Sets apply Calibri/20 (which is what I want all of them to be), 2 Sets apply Arial/12, and 1 Set applies Arial/20. How can I make all of my Quick Style sets recognize the Normal Style as Calibri font with a font size of 20? I have tried setting the Normal Style as that f...

test #48
test ...

test #47

I just don't understand it!
I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads.com/dating-services/) -- datingservices2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ datingservices2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37464 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571248 I am a noob on this forum, please tell me how do I type in color text _______________ Dating listing 'Dating Services' (http://advertads....

Inbox Repair Tool #10
I have just completed a clean install, formerly using ME and now 2000. After reinstalling Outlook 2000 I have tried to import my outlook.pst file over. When I do this I get an error message asking me to use the Inbox Repair Tool. 1. Where and how do I use this tool? When I open up Outlook now, some of the information from my outlook.pst file got transfered over like contacts and tasks but my inbox still remains empty. I have also tried copying and pasting the outlook.pst file into the new location but I see no change. Pls comment. Scanpst.exe is the Inbox Repair Tool. Did you try F...

Migrating Exchange Test Environment
Ok, here we go I want to migrate an Ex server to another server with a different name. As I see it there are a number of different ways I can go about doing this. I want to make this a recovery learning experience so I am asking which is the best way to go about it without restoring from backup. Should I shut down the EX services and copy the databases to the new server (this would simulate a dead server with a good drive). What are the best ways to go about recovering/migrating this server. -Harry If it's a test environment then just do it. You'll learn better that way! An...