IE9 beta test

?IE9 beta test
0
none
9/16/2010 1:01:42 AM
nntp.test 170 articles. 0 followers. Follow

seems to work you got any screen captures of it yet?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"none" <none@nowhere.ca> wrote in message
> ?IE9 beta test

0
Andy

See http://www.beautyoftheweb.com/

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
0
Dee

Testing Prepended Question Mark bug with IE9 Beta 1 installed (WLMail)
?Test... Headers from Message Source (Ctrl+F3 in Drafts): MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal Importance: Normal X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V14.0.8117.416 -- Peter.R (Windows Live Mail 2009 14.0.8117.0416 on Windows 7 Home Premium) "There are more things in Heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Shakespeare ´╗┐Test of Unicode (UTF-8) workaround... Headers from Message...

Testing

Testing an exchange 2003 setup
We haven't directed mail to the server yet, and would like to test the server for incoming mail before we switch it over. We were advised to use these steps: telnet <exchange server ip> 25 ehlo rset mail from:me@outsideemail.com rcpt to:me@insideemail.com type message here press enter twice .. ok so while doing these steps the "mail from:me@outsideemail.com" returns You do not have permission to send email to this server. Anybody know how to fix this?? Thanks, Howard Hi, Your problem is you don't have anonymous access enabled on your SMTP virtual server - wou...

Tested hardware VSS provider table for Data Protection Manager
The table at the link below contains the list of VSS hardware provider tested to be compatible with DPM for protecting virtual machines deployed on clustered shared volumes (CSV). The fact that a VSS hardware provider for a certain SAN is not listed below does not mean that it is not compatible, but that it has not been tested. http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2010/02/05/tested-hardware-vss-provider-table.aspx J.C. Hornbeck | Microsoft ...

Indentation bug: does anyone see this in the BETA?
In Publisher 2003, when I place a photo that happens to have paragraphs around it, something bad happens to the indentions. If I align the photo to the left margin, text will flow to the right of the picture. Yea. But whenever a new paragraph begins, instead of indenting the first line by 0.25", it is aligned to the photo. In other words, the text is all left justified. Duh. The text came from Word. It has paragraph formatting of justified, first line indent, 0.25". Nothing I change seems to logically alter the indention of the paragraph. I guess I could use an old-fashioned ...

Sort Order on beta
Hello. I can't figure out the sort order on the new beta wrt news posts, I'm trying to get it to sort by subject, original on top, replies below. No matter how I sort the view, it stays the same, newest to oldest making the original post on the bottom. http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/7228/clipboard01b.jpg Any assistance would be appreciated! It is a beta. The threads are sorting, but not the messages in the thread. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "RonP" wrote in message news:gIWdneqYJYv-AsnRnZ2dnUVZ_rqdnZ2d@giganews.com... Hello. ...

ignore test from ms/office
sorry for the test post here. www.microsoft.com/office does not seem to support m.s.test.here. ...

didn't remove Test Drive before installing Office for Mac
Hello all: Well, I [ stupidly] forgot to remove the Test Drive before installing the 2004 Office for Mac. When I had both, then I tried to uninstall the Test Drive. It wanted to remove both. So I just "dragged and dropped" the Test Drive (from Applications folder) into Trash (which I've since erased). Having a few problems. How can I remove *all* things related to MS Office for Mac (both real and test drive) and start fresh ! I'm not a techie but can make my way around the Terminal mode when necessary. Thanks so much. ~ Deborah In article <1181841050.481042.1418...

IE9 for XP x64 ?
Hello! http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/info/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/Default.html Q. Does Platform Preview run on Windows XP? A. No. Q. Will the final release of Internet Explorer 9 install side by side with earlier versions of Internet Explorer 8? Will Internet Explorer 9 run on Windows XP? A. It's too early to talk about features of the Internet Explorer 9 Beta. Roman There is virtually no chance that there will ever be an IE9 for XP x64. I have no insider knowledge at all on this, but anyone with any knowledge of where MS and the IT world...

Outlook 2010 BETA question
I've just migrated from OE to the new Outlook 2010 BETA and am having some difficulties trying to find out how to "show" images in the preview pane when they're a part of an html email message? Right now they line up up top in the email message header area -- but I want them to display as per normal in the email... I've searched hi&low and can NOT find out how to enable that... Help here lads? Oh, and is there a spot to go and find 'stationery' templates for this BETA too? Jim "JVRudnick" <JVRudnick@discussions.microsoft.co...

test
test ...

Next Beta build?
Anyone know when the next Beta build might be out? No, no date has been released for publication, nor have I seen any = reliable speculation. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "Gordon" wrote in message = news:i681je$rrc$1@news.eternal-september.org... Anyone know when the next Beta build might be out?=20 On 08/09/2010 15:38, Gary VanderMolen wrote: > No, no date has been released for publication, nor have I seen any > reliable speculation. > Thanks - still waiting for the news attribution to...

test
tset ...

test #35
how do you send a message to the news group with an alias email? When I attempt as instructed to place (removethis) into my emailaddress, then teh post program says that is not a valid email address. callwalt@oro.net walt <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do you send a message to the news group with an alias > email? When I attempt as instructed to place (removethis) > into my emailaddress, then teh post program says that is > not a valid email address. You have a couple of choices. One is to use a real newsreader instead of the web interface Microsoft...

Access 2010 Beta
I installed Office Suite 2010 but I would like by the moment to try only Access 2010. Is that possible? Many thanks "sebastico" <sebastico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7B233ED-64C1-41A9-B0D0-3B0C9D7D33A4@microsoft.com... >I installed Office Suite 2010 but I would like by the moment to try only > Access 2010. Is that possible? > > Many thanks "sebastico" <sebastico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7B233ED-64C1-41A9-B0D0-3B0C9D7D33A4@microsoft.com... >I installed Office Suite 2010 but I wo...

test #34
test post worked On May 8, 6:18 am, "Ray" <pc2go...@hotmail.com> wrote: > worked Sure did :) ...

Beta Tester
I just received an email with login and how to interact for the Money 2005 Beta program. It stated I should receive my beta CD shortly. This is a new experience, and I hope to find many enhancements over what we've been given so far. Glenn I hope you are not holding your breath. But my expectations for M05 could be wrong. "PKGuy323" <pkguy323@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:be2667d7.0406021420.213bfed8@posting.google.com... > I just received an email with login and how to interact for the Money > 2005 Beta program. It stated I should receive my beta CD shortly. Th...

Problem copying data to a test environement
Hi, I'm trying to create a new test environment from our Production environment. I've used the User export wizard and the redeployment tools But every user in the database still references the old domain user (in the DOMAINName of the systemUserBase table) Is this normal? I tought that by creating a child domain of my domain, the wizard would use my sub-domain wizard. Now some part look to be working but as soon as I try to open a record (account, contact, use, etc) or create a new one, I get the "An error has occured, consult your domain admin..." message... In the ev...

Exchange 2007 beta 2 UM
Does anyone know of any softphones that can connect to UM on exchange 2007? On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:10:13 -0400, Jerry Rasmussen <jrasmussen@threewill.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of any softphones that can connect to UM on exchange 2007? The only one supported so far (as I am given to understand) is the testphone. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/E2k7Help/2fef8d9f-abcc-4a07-994c-f93e7fec6867.mspx?mfr=true First half the files it wants are not where they say they are. Secondly, thats not even the name of the umsipphone.exe I thinks its exchangetestphone.exe ...

Test which field has focus
One day I'll have all the answers but not just yet..!! Hi to you guys & gals who do, I have a "common" form that can be called from two different options on a calling form. The focus is redirected on return from the called form depending on what action it was called from on the calling form. In order to know whether to goto last record or not could be easily determined if I knew which field had the focus. Is there a simple statement to determine which field has the focus? Hugh self taught wrote: >I have a "common" form that can be called from...

Money 2005 Beta has ended!!
Since the beta has ended per Microsoft... "Microsoft Money 2005 will be releasing soon. The bug reports you submitted, the issues you brought to the beta newsgroups, and the time you contributed to testing helped make it possible for us to ship an outstanding new version of Microsoft Money 2005. The beta test has now come to a close." Off the top of my head... You are going to LOVE the new interface. It's very XP-style! The install music is pretty cool. MS has really ramped up the features; however some glitches have remained, yet will be addressed in 2006. The main question...

WLM Beta Bug
I'm using the Beta version of Windows Live Mail on Windows 7 Home Premium. I don't know where to send feedback for it so I'll mention the problem I've seen here and maybe someone knows about it or can provide the link for feedback. I start off in my email accounts folder and use the icons at the bottom of the folder view pane to then move to my RSS Feeds and finally my newsgroups. More often than not after finishing in the newsgroups I then click the icon to go back to my email accounts and it's just an empty folder view, there are no accounts listed or any...

Beta for VS2008 MFC update to make Office 2007 UI
A Beta for VS2008 MFC update to make Office 2007 UI as well as C++ TR1 is now available. See http://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/archive/2008/01/07/mfc-beta-now-available.aspx I took a look at the help and the code to create a ribbon looks pretty convoluted. The reason is, like the CodeJock ribbon, this one based on BCGSoft also has no designer support, so you must specify every ribbon item by code. -- David >A Beta for VS2008 MFC update to make Office 2007 UI as well as C++ TR1 is >now available. See >http://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/archive/2008/01/07/mfc-beta-now-available.aspx...

ie9 browsing history delete buggy
Ie8 browsing history delete is buggy sometimes doesn't work, at other times it does but slowly. In all cases the Temporary Internet Files [C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files] folder is not cleared even though all options are ticked. In ie7, browsing history delete, worked flawlessly, now having been hoodwinked into to updating to Ie8, via the automatic updates function of XP, I have to delete things manually which is tedious. SpamMePlease(NOT) wrote: > Ie8 browsing history delete is buggy sometimes doesn't work, at othe...

Did MSFT Beta test this 05 junk?
After spending 5 hrs fixing my files after 05 converted my 04 file into jibberish, then an additional 3 hrs fixing my investment account synch's, now I can't setup my bank data to download ("Account Setup Temporarily Unavailable, try again later"...for 3 days now). You would think no MSFT developer actually ever used Money based on the performance of this "upgrade" Yes they did a "beta test". Did they get any useful feedback or do anything with it? Well, the results are here to answer that. It's not clear that anybody involved in its developme...